Paw Partner

Kennel, pet grooming, daycare, and training management

Stephanie B.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Loving this software

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Excellent! The time I have saved is significant. I can accept payments through Paw Partner and keep all my client notes in one place.

Pros

It saves me a lot of time and puts all of the information I need in one place. I can used it on my mobile devices which is very helpful since I go to different locations to work with clients.

Cons

Sometimes the updates play havoc with current features. This is usually short lived. Once they are aware of an issue, it is fixed very quickly.

I would like to be able to enter client information without having to input an email address. I frequently have preliminary information about clients that do not include an email address. It would be helpful if I could create a client record with the information I have and get the other information when we speak.

Angela L.

Paw Partner

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

The IT support we get is awesome. Paw Partner is very attentive to our needs. Since the owners are in the industry, they understand what other software companies have not a clue

Pros

We looked at many options before deciding on Paw Partner. The ability to cover all the services we offer is great. As a training based facility no one was able to provide real time sharing of our clients abilities to all staff. From behavior scores to tags to birthday cake icons, we know they are aware of what we need

Cons

With any new software, changes come up. Something that is updated may affect how you used to do something- and change is hard- but understandable

Morgan B.

Software is great, the free mobile app is awesome and the service has been great!

Reviewed on 2020/05/23

From on-boarding to continued support the people at Paw Partner have been really easy to work with and really fast at getting back to me on any questions.

The mobile app has been an absolute game-changer for us. Our calls are down over 90% and we have been able to cut down a full receptionist. We average 140 pets a day and this software/app has increased sales and lowered our cost. Definitely give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Pros

It's easy to see that this was made by people who actually worked in the industry. So user friendly without all the major redundancies and frustrations from all the other software I have used.

Cons

Some of my older customers didn't want to use the app to make reservations. That wasn't really a problem though because I can make the reservation over the phone really fast and easy.

Angela S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to use and Effective for running our business! We love it!

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

Paw Partner's team is responsive to any questions we have had, very professional and friendly. The on boarding process was easy! The program itself is user friendly and keeps our business running smoothly. Truly has streamlined our daily functions! We just love it! Thank you Paw Partner for all you do! Paw Partner has been nothing short of awesome!

Pros

This software was definitely created by someone that runs a daycare, boarding and grooming facility. Very intuitive and so grateful for the effortless on boarding process. No more hand written logs and missing information! Very interactive and helpful in all our daily functions.

Cons

Nothing has come to mind on what needs to be improved as of yet. We have found learning curve very small and the support team has been awesome.

Josh S.

Paw Partner to the rescue

Reviewed on 2021/03/26

Amazing. I couldn’t have dreamt of a better team to help our business with this transition. The entire Paw Partner staff has been nothing but friendly, helpful, and continuously gone the extra mile for us. The product is easy to use and saves us both time and energy. Paw partner came to our rescue.

Pros

There was a lot that drew us to choose paw partner. Integrating our boarding, grooming, and pool therapy into one system. Automated confirmation messages, client access to check reservations, request new ones, and update their pets info from an app or website. The ease of tracking commissions and fixing commissions if there are any mistakes, the great team Paw Partner has put together to walk us through and continue to help us as we’ve used the product. Friends and foes system to help us place dogs in friendly play groups without a ton of notes in a word doc or cumbersome excel sheets. Helpful color coded tags to help identify any special needs an animal may have. Easily identifiable expired vaccinations and icons for intact pets. Everything about Paw Partner took what we were already doing, or trying to do, streamlined it, made it easier, and less time consuming.

Cons

After working with our previous software for 15 years the switch to someone new took some time but the Paw Partner team always went the extra mile in helping us. Whether it was hopping on Zoom or a call to walk me through setting something up, making video tutorials to help us train our staff, giving us guides and helping us reach out to our clients to inform them of our switch to Paw Partner.

Kimberly A.

Free Spirit

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Integration was easy. Staff was very helpful all through the process.

Pros

We are really enjoying the software, very easy to navigate and our clients love the APP.

Cons

I do wish they could customize a few things for our business.

Dawn G.

Ideal For Small Independent Kennel Owners

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Overall I've been really happy with this platform and have found it to meet all of my kennel organizational needs. It has made the check in/ check out aspect of my business significantly easier than my old excel technique.

Pros

I enjoyed the fact that I was really able to manage all aspects of my kennel business directly from this platform. I could easily keep track of incoming and outgoing clients. I can make special notes about each individual pet to ensure they receive the best personalized care. And the dashboard was easy to navigate.

Cons

I did feel like there was a bit of a learning curb to figure out all of the specific features in this platform. It was my first platform for my kennel business that I had ever used- so that may have contributed to my difficulty navigating the platform. With that being said, I do wish there was a more in depth tutorial for business owners (as many of us are great with animals- not so great with technology).

Meghan Z.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best Pet Software around!

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

Paw Partner has been nothing short of amazing! Their team is responsive to any question we may have, professional and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the on boarding process easy and fun! The program itself is user friendly and keeps our business running smoothly. Thanks Paw Partner for all you do!

Pros

Easy to use, and friendly customer service! They're the best!

Cons

No complaints! The Paw Partner team is so quick to respond with any questions/concerns.

Response from Paw Partner

Meghan thank you for your review! We absolutely love working with Jet Pet!

Kayla B.

Great Pet Care Centered Software

Reviewed on 2021/02/19

We love Paw Partner! We were on Pawfinity before and while it was okay, but all of the problems we did have on the old software have not been an issue on Paw Partner. During my Demo with them, they answered all of my questions and were incredibly eager to make sure to address all the concerns that we had right away. They were upfront about what their software couldn't do (yet), and have been making updates several times a month, which shows how active they are in making sure their software is functional at all times.

Pros

I love that the software has so many features, without feeling lost or overwhelmed at everything. Paw Partner did a great job with the setup and design, though it does take a little getting used to, as with every software change. The most impactful for us was the top-tier customer service. Any time we had questions or concerns, their support team has been right there to help us, from our initial video chat for the Demo to a concern that went all the way to the head of the company. They have answered every single one of our concerns or questions and you can tell that they actually care about their clients and making sure they have the best experience possible. And they are open to suggestions for ways to make the software more functional, so you can always leave them suggestions!

Cons

The only thing that I don't like (and it's not even really a dislike, more so just an inconvenience) is that you have to go specifically to the owner's profile card to get their phone number or info, you can't access it from the pet's profile card.

Stephanie D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

User friendly for everyone!

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

I have friends who bring their dogs to our daycare and heard from them how nice it is to have the timeline and tagging feature. Our daycare and boarding staff take photos as they work with the dogs and upload those photos to the app and tag dogs throughout their stay, and having that is by far one of the most common things I hear people love on the customer side, its brought alot of happiness to our customers!

On the employee side, I cant imagine not having this at this point, its so streamlined, there are many ways to get to the same information so you can't go wrong, it's like having a social-media-style work software that helps both staff and customers communicate and keep things running all in one spot.

Pros

I am a front desk receptionist for one of the busier doggy day care & hotels in my city and the easy of use of this software is awesome. It's streamlined appointments for daycare, boarding, and grooming.

Checking in for boarding used to take a little while, but because this is an app for phone, tablet, or pc, we can literally grab the iPad, click the reservation that opens right to the page to log all the luggage our pup is staying with. It also integrates with the camera, so you can take a photo of the items so nothing is lost (which has been a huge savior). The dashboard for up coming and current reservations has photos of all the dogs right on the front screen, which makes it easy to greet people and dogs by their names, easing nervous owners and making it feel much more homey and comfortable.

Front desk call volume has gone down drastically now that people are used to using the software for appointment requests, they get notifications and it's given us more time to get side work done.

Cons

I saw another comment that older folks are a little less comfortable using the software and I definitely agree. I think it's a normal challenge that comes with technology sometimes, but this is such a user-friendly software that once they realize they can use their phone OR computer OR tablet, they usually have one of those they are comfortable with and get very happy since they can set their own profile up and see notifications right there for their animals.

Jeffrey H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great Software, Unparalleled Customer Service

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

It has been excellent. This is the third kennel software I've used and definitely has been the best experience of the three.

Pros

I love the ease of use and how little training I have to do with my staff to use it effectively. Since it has a customer-facing side, it makes it even better that the majority of my customers find it easy to use, too.

Cons

I'm hard-pressed to list a con because I've watched it continually develop and improve over the last year and they've been so responsive to our feedback and have helped adapt the software to better suit our needs.

Dave D.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Great software platform for the pet professional!

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

From when I first came on board until now, I've been incredibly impressed with the commitment, communication and continual striving to update the platform to be the best it can be.

Pros

The software is easy to implement, use and is consistently being updated for improvements, both based on user feedback as well as bug fixes. It has greatly helped us run our dog daycare and training center.

Cons

Having Quickbooks integration is something they are working on, so once that comes to fruition, I've seen very few things to say that are true cons about the software comparative to its competitors.