Docsketch

Electronic signature capture tool

Pauline F.

Still working on it - great value!

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Overall Docsketch has been great, and we've referred other PM's to Docsketch. It's affordability and ease to switch out users without breaking the bank has been great. I believe in another 3-6 months it'll be closer to perfection, making it a little more user friendly.

Pros

The biggest pro of Docksetch is pricing, much much more affordable than other Doc Signing software like Docusign, etc. You don't pay for additional users and it's simply priced (what you pay for is what you get, no add-ons, etc). It's pretty easy to use for the basics, especially since I worked in real estate and I'd signed Property management agreements to clients. I never had clients who had issues or questions, and I like the easy features like auto-remind, etc. Overall we've loved using it and it's a great value.

Cons

It's a work in progress, and you can tell. They are always adding new features, but sometimes when you're switching out contacts, or wanting to edit a template you sent out, it's very tedious and difficult to understand. Luckily, their customer support team is pretty awesome and they're always getting back to you immediately and open to product features.

Stephen S.

Great solution for small and large businesses

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

I run a small online marketing consulting practice and have had a problem with contracts and the management of them with clients in the past, this system has simply taken that headache away and I now have a simple system for getting proposals and contracts signed off and on record!

Pros

I really like the simplicity and ease of use of the product. I love that I can see when my proposal and agreement documents have been seen by the other party and the audit trail document at the end is worth having for legal reasons.

Cons

It's a relatively new offering so might not have all the latest bells and whistles compared to other solutions, however that is fairly reflected in the pricing and I know they actively improving the product!

Ricky S.

Fastest and Easiest e-Signature App

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Docsketch is the fastest and easiest app we have tried to get legal signatures for documents from our clients. We have adopted it into our real estate business and its so convenient!

Pros

Document Tracking is a very good feature to know whether the client has read your proposal/contract already so you know when to follow up. The multi-party signing feature is also crucial for our sales and purchase agreements.

Cons

None, they are a very solid and stable company I have not run into any problems while using the app. Support was very helpful at the beginning when I set everything up.

Ramon H.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Gorgeous Document Signing Tool which is Delight to Use

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Pros

- The design of the back and front end is very neat. It is easy to use and simply gets the job done.
- The team is constantly enhancing the product and is listening to the customer base.
- They offer dozens of templates for all kinds of documents.

Cons

- Currently is doesn't offer any localization. After I can translate the signing experience (email & front end) in German I will switch over from Eversign to Docsketch.
- Currently they offer no API for automatic document creation e.g. via CRM. Rumors say that they have both on the roadmap.

Luis P.

Simple way of getting contracts signed

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

I'm finding this software a really convenient way to speed up and ease the contract signing process.

Pros

I've been using Docsketch for a few months now and find it a very useful way of speeding the contract signing process. It's easy to set up and my clients/students have found it easy and convenient to use too. So I'm happy with it.

Cons

Sometimes, when the contract has quite a few fields it can be a little tedious to set up all the fields. And sometimes I get mixed up with the different roles (sender, etc.). But nothing major.

Scott B.

Quick and Easy e-Signatures

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Overall, an efficient solution to our e-signature needs for any of our basic contracts/forms.

Pros

The ability to quickly import and setup documents to be used on the platform.
The ease of sending documents to clients for signatures.
The low-cost of the software.

Cons

The interface needs a bit of polishing, as working with it to set up forms can be a bit clunky.
There are only a few options available as far as adding fields to your templates (text field, date, signature, and checkbox).

Great way to process and manage signed documents

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Docsketch is super easy to set up and use, and makes servicing clients quick and easy. I couldn't ask for more.

Pros

This is a very clean, well thought out product. It covers all the bases when it comes to getting documents signed and processed. It's basically a one-stop solution, and very client-friendly.

Cons

It does everything I really need it to do. If I could ask for more, it might be some additional branding options, but it is fully functional just as it is.

Esther G.
  • Industry: Photography

I use this all the time

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Docsketch allows me to upload templates and send out agreements very quickly.

Pros

I love that I can send a contract to a client and DocSketch keeps the legal side for me. I don't have to worry about scanning and securing my legal agreements anymore

Cons

I don't like that I have to email the client each time I need something signed. I would really like the ability to have them sign in person without having to email them the document first.

Akshay G.

One stop solution for electronic signature, approval, and document tracking solution

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Awesome experience, especially because of the accessibility and portability of the documents

Pros

- One stop solution for all my documents signs and approvals
- Getting signs from multiple people in any order
- Reusing the same templates

Cons

- Better documentation that can be used to show clients that electronic signs are valid

Rose L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Simple and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/04/21

I’m super happy with this software purchase! DocSketch is easier to use and more elegant looking than DocuSign and provides a simple way for me to get contracts signed. I love it.

Pros

I was able to use this software immediately with very little learning curve to figure it out. I don’t consider myself a naturally “techie” person so the ease of use of this product was amazing!

Cons

My only complaint is that I can’t modify documents once they’re in DocSketch. (Or perhaps I haven’t figured out how yet!) I have to modify in Word and then upload the new document. It’s not a huge issue but it would be nice to be able to do this all on DocSketch. But again, not a super big issue.

Pieter H.

A perfect tool that gets signed all my necessary legal docs on autopilot

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

It used to be a pain, emailing documents to sign to customers or suppliers. Printing out the document, sign it, scan it, email it again to notice a signature on some page. Repetitive and frustrating it was, until Docsketch came into my life.

Pros

The fact that it's automating all the signing of documents, preventing back and forth emailing with customers. Timesaver to say the least!

Cons

The UI is in constant development and I feel that the team is working hard and listening to their users. But it still can be more friendly.

Kilian G.

Docsketch

Reviewed on 2019/11/29

Pros

Ease of use and setting up signatures. I like signing rules too.

Cons

Still in infancy stage. I'm in the real estate industry so I'd like a zapier integration/mls integration.

Cyrus C.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Straightforward Contracts & Signatures

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Pros

(1) Very straightforward to use. Plug in contacts, emails, upload document, and indicate fields that need to be filled out.

(2) I've tried using online forms for contracts, but the PDFs they generate tended to lack key text from the original contract. DS keeps everything according to format of the original document.

(3) Love how copies of completed contracts are emailed to everyone automatically.

(4) Love the email updates when clients have viewed and then signed contracts.

Before Docsketch, I used paper contracts that were sometimes difficult to coordinate with clients and added to the clutter in my office. DS has helped to streamline the process significantly.

Cons

(1) Dragging boxes for various fields feels clunky at times. At one point, the boxes seemed to be able to detect lines and would automatically expand to fit the line. I liked that. This feature seems to have been removed more recently.

(2) At times I have discussing a contract with a client in person on the same computer and wished that we could just sign together right then, but found that signing in person on one device was not possible. This seems to be possible now.

(3) Wish FULL removal of DS branding were possible.

Anthony O.
  • Industry: Design

Great Software for getting online documents signed

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Pretty happy with this software. I like the way the developers are listening to users requests. Will continue to use it.

Pros

Easy to use, and great to tracking proposals, contracts or any pdf that needs one or multiple signatures. Developer is very responsive, and has implemented features that have been requested.

Cons

If you have a lot of fields it can be a little time consuming, but it does have a feature that can read fields intuitively so that helps.

G.r. H.

Easy, Simple, Fast

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

Love it, use it almost everyday.

Pros

I love that templates make it quick and easy to send similar docs without having to build a new one every time. It's great to view receipts and to be able to notify recipients from inside the software as well.

Cons

Would love a Zapier integration but right now it fits my needs perfectly.

Beaton M.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

For your digital signatures

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

Docsketch is still a handy software thats easy to use and one can even create a digital signature using their phone touch screen or mouse (although using a mouse does creates a blocky signature) you can also upload a PNG of a previously created signature

Pros

Docsketch is an easy and convenient way to add signatures to a PDF document especially in these lockdown times when travel or courier sending of documents can take a long time.
I like that you can simply add a recipient whose signature you require and the will get an email request to complete a procedure with no additional software required.

Cons

When you are using the trial version, the software attaches extra details to your pdf document such as the the other people whom have received and signed the document and the software that was used and may include details one may not wish to forward to other recipients of the document without first having to edit the PDF Again to remove the extra page

Rodi S.
  • Industry: Accounting

Smooth experience without friction

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

It's a great tool for legal signatures & e-signatures for client documents and it's quite simple and easy to use.

Pros

1. It's made really simple, the UI is simple and easy to use, There's zero friction in the whole process
2. Original quality in the uploaded e-documents
3. Neat & simple email layouts, it makes you look professional
4. Document Tracking > Follow-ups
5. Developer listens to our feedback
6. GDPR compliance & security (if you plan to do biz with EU-citizens)
7. Templates, upload once, use forever
8. Receivers fill automatically when you start typing the names, time saver

Cons

1. The signature size is too small by default compared to regular font size, looks unprofessional and kinda funny, not in a good way
2. Notes for each document, perhaps a prompt modal before pressing send button
3. Only English, wish you could localize at least the emails
4. There are minor UI extra unnecessary steps, like clicking upload document: 2 steps instead of one
5. You can't edit documents in it. Perhaps it's a good thing

Simple and effective

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Pros

Simple and effective to use.
If you already have your contracts drafted, all you have to do is to upload them and define the areas where you want your clients to enter information.
Do it once, and it's ready to be sent to all your new clients.
Yes, it's that simple.

Cons

The UX needs a little bit of work, but that's pretty much it.

Nuno P.

Simple, Elegant, Smooth, Perfect

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Pros

Has all the features i need to organize contracts, create templates, sending it to all my clients and keep track of it.

Cons

There is nothing i dislike.... really like it all.

Oscar J.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

options

Reviewed on 2019/08/10

none

Pros

being able to sign without printing. it save time

Cons

This is the first time trying it. I do not have an answer yet.

Amitabh P.

Docsketch is an excellent e-signature product

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

there is nothing like cons but yeah looking for features, enhancements etc.. - Good to have more templates.

Pros

I am very much happy with Docsketch purchase as its value for money. Docsketch has lot of potential to use it with various businesses & i use it to sign web design and other contracts/agreements etc. I would recommend anyone to try Docsketch before they finalize any other e-signing products in the market. All the very best for Docsketch team.

Cons

- Simple & Easy Signing, - Easy to use interface. - Friendly customer support - Regular updates.

Rick H.
  • Industry: Online Media

Makes me look very professional to clients

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

DocSketch makes me look professional, cool and trustworthy to my customers. They like the experience of going to the signing of an agreement. Much more comfortable than printing out the document, signing it and scanning it in again.

Pros

I can import my own documents, made in Word, Google Docs or Notepad for that matter. Docsketch will transform them to signable documents, which look terrific for my customers.

Cons

I'd like a bit more localization and translation options, for dates and field names for example.

Trevor W.

For small/medium sized businesses who need e-signatures done affordably, this is a no brainer

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

As a tech professional, it's always a challenge to get clients to sign off on contracts/amendments of services that are rendered. Most of my clients don't want to download a new app or figure out a new way to agree to anything outside of what their used to, and i've used a few of the bigger competitors which would confuse them on what they needed to do without initiation from me on the first run. But this tool? Incredibly easy to use and hand off to my clients who need a simple sign off - i'm able to remove branding to further my own credibility, but even the default branding doesn't distract you from the bigger picture.

I used to use another up and coming tool but the functionality was too stiff and buggy for me. Once i started using this baby, I haven't had any pushback from my clients. All in all, this is a great purchase and I honestly would refer everyone to try out at least the free option, while it's still available.

Pros

Ease of use. Straightforward software as well as contract templates within their library to start me off on a myriad of industries that I may work with. The free plan is very generous for what you get and if you start with a paid plan, there's the option of removing the branding to showcase only your own. Nice touch.

Cons

Limited integrations. This isn't like the big boy software Hellosign or DocuSign, but you can tell that there's promise. API and Zapier connections are coming soon from what I understand and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very open for feedback; something that you rarely see in bigger, established tools.

Jeff S.

The easiest to use contract signing solution available

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

We've been struggling to find a document signing solution that didn't cost a ton of money and carried a consistent level of ease. After-all, that's all we're wanting from a service such as this - the management and signing of documents with some neat features sprinkled in. Docsketch hits the mark (and more) from our experience and level of need.

Pros

We've tried so many document signing solutions over the past decade. Nothing is as easy to use, cost friendly and as helpful/supportive as Docsketch. When we created our account, within minutes, I had a test document loaded into the account and sent out for signing. The way in which Docsketch validates the documenting of people signing and logging views for each is fantastic, adding further value in working with their service to maintain legally binding documents with clients. The way you can load in documents, create templated documents and assign fields is absolutely fantastic, easy to use and FAST.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind (and it's being really nit picky) is the size of the fields you can assign to the document as for font-size itself. After some testing though, a workaround we did was increase the spacing in the fields (in our own documents we uploaded) and customized the field to be bigger by default when sending it to a client.

Jason Y.

Great Tool That Is Still Pretty New To The Market And Growing

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

So far I enjoy it and I'm looking forward to seeing how the software is further developed.

Pros

I like the deal I got on the software as an early adopter and I like what Docsketch can do because everyone can use a contract agreement software to help grow their business. We use it with our clients and with our employees so it works out great for us!

Cons

I don't think we can hold this against Docsketch since it is so new to market, but the part I like least about it is the lack of features and little additions that could make the use of the software more streamlined. I'd like to copy templates and I'd really like to make changes to the text of the document inside of the software but I can't do either. You have to edit the document and make room for the signer boxes and text boxes within Docsketch first in Microsoft Word, then you can upload it again and add the template boxes in Docsketch. It would be great if they added that option within Docsketch so they may add it eventually as this software is so new.