Showing 6 reviews of 3

RevLock

Revenue management for SaaS companies

5 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 6 reviews of 3

Easy to use automated tool that let me create the metrics I need

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Great experience, good team and were always available to answer questions.

Pros

Connected with QBO and Salesforce easy and let me add additional KPI's without much work (although I did need hand holding from the services team to do this). The rev rec and automated adjustments to commissions were easy to use and pretty flexible. I like the way the standalone pricing library works.

We have a process whereby we clawback commissions when we lose a customer in the first quarter of sign-up, the software could see this and adjust all our numbers without us manually doing anything anywhere.

Cons

Doesn't help with with tax calculations.

Tom H.

RevLock review

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

personalized implementation service, access to assistance with ASC 606, computations accurate, back end reports excellent

Pros

direct import links from Salesforce and Quickbooks; and the back-end reporting

Cons

replicating complex revenue recognition rules in place on spreadsheets took time, not necessarily the fault of the product

Temi V.

Great product for implementing ASC606 Revenue Rec & Commission

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

It was great. The team know ASC606 already and provided expertise while we implemented the tool. The reports are what we now reconcile to and is now our "source of truth." We completed the project on time and pivoted easily from our prior accounting firm to bringing this in-house.

Pros

Easy to use, implementation was straightforward and the team knew their stuff. Syncs directly with Salesforce and QBO, so changes are automatically updated/accounted for. I liked the closed period feature that made prior periods sacrosanct. I wanted to make entries with a click of a button, and they made it happen. The also made additional reporting tools for us so that we could move away from spreadsheets: ARR, MRR, CAC calcs.

Cons

Moving from one report to the other means returning to the root folder. Not a huge issue though, just a UX feature I didn't like based on personal preference.