Showing 11 reviews of 10

Noble Child

Child welfare information system for government agencies

Showing 11 reviews of 10
Ann P.

The system has been extremely helpful in accessing required information timely.

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

The system has been very beneficial accessing information through the mobile app during on call after hour scenarios. It has also been extremely helpful to compare/contrast compliance measures with the state's system. The system's ability to create, edit, and run several different reports to assist in program planning has also been very useful and has been utilized for examining compliance measures and caseload size projections across departments. This system has definitely allowed organization with the department, structure, and the ability to accurately examine many different focal points of the many mandated compliance measures.

Cons

I do not see current cons with the system. I believe the system is still being built around our needs and that takes time. However it has definitely come a long way and is being utilized more and more!

Amber C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

We love working on Noble Child

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

The Noble Child platform makes all of our processes and compliance requirements a breeze to meet, as everything is set up in advance and ensures your staff are meeting the required timelines and steps for compliance. The Noble Child team is quick to respond, knowledgeable, and easy to work with.

Pros

I love how easy the implementation was across our organization. The Noble Child team was there for us every step of the way and provides insight into how we can improve both use of the system and our processes. Noble Child offers a robust selection of apps, allowing us to have all of our programs and sites together in one unified system. This allows us to provide the essential wraparound services our clients need. As well as simple and quick reports that once took us days to compile are now available live with updated information every time we open them.

Cons

The only con to this software is that the administration of it takes a fair amount of training and skill. Thankfully, though, the Noble Child team was there for us to provide needed training and fulfill the role of the system administrator.

Judith W.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Essential for Child Welfare Agencies

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

It was great. They were there every step of the way. It was clear, they really want to see you be successful on your own but are always there for support.

Pros

One of the few, if not the only software that was specifically designed for child welfare agencies including foster care, domestic adoption, international adoption, support services, CASA, family reunification, residential treatment facilities, and supervised visits. If you already using Salesforce then this is the easiest decision you can make. The software will become the backbone of your agency and allow work to happen from anywhere. It is an annual license fee so we know and can budget our costs accordingly.

Cons

Agencies need to be ready for the historical data transfer and need to find an employee that will become your administrator. If your agency has to use a state information system, you may have to get state permission to connect the systems to eliminate dual entry.

Madeline K.

More efficient; faster information; less go-around with asking other people for updated files

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

My workplace communication and efficiency has increased. Also, the tasks make it so none of my projects fall through the cracks!

Pros

I love the file sharing capabilities. When I need the most recently signed piece of paper, it is there in the correct file, ready for download.
Also, being able to keep track of all communications and updates in a file helps me remember what is happening in different families so every conversation does not need to start with a recap.
Now, if someone has a question about one of my accounts, all information can be found on Salesforce Noble Child without needed for me to be on a phone call and give a rundown.

Cons

It took some time to get used to (although I came in mid-development so it wasn't too bad for me)
It can be frustrating if everyone is not on the same page. If I am used to find all files on Salesforce Noble Child and someone fails to upload them timely; it can now be jarring.

Stacey F.

Amazing. Easy to learn. It has completely revolutionized our lead process- much more...

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

I love how easy it was to learn. We are able to keep track of our leads and donors. All information is efficiently and effectively stored so we can be ready to talk to anyone we are working with at a moments notice. We can easily send information to our leads and donors and all of it is automatically tracked in Salesforce- anytime you send an email through Salesforce it is right on the leads page. There is a constant history of all communication.
I also love that we can register people for classes through Salesforce and you can look at the leads page and see all classes that someone has registered for and if they attended.
We also have the ability to include notes so we can remember specifics about the people we are talking to and working with and everyone loves to be remembered and feel important.
In planning events it is great to connect our contacts to the events they are sponsoring so we can also see our contacts history of sponsorships. Additionally any time someone donates to us we can easily send an acknowledgment of the donation with a quick click of the button.
Salesforce also gives us a place to put our tasks and also assign tasks to others- it helps our team stay on track and be more productive. I love that it can be customized to suit our needs.
Salesforce has given us the ability to focus on our mission and helped us improve the quality of everything we are doing because of everything Salesforce does for us.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like- I am not a computer person and was concerned about learning Salesforce- learning it was easy and I love being able to find the information I need in one place.
LOVE IT!!!!

James D.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Relevant Solution

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

Pros

Noble Child was founded on the vision that there is a better way . Existing platforms in the industry were either not built with the Cloud in mind or don't have the same completeness of vision. Noble Child is being continually enhanced to allow for streamlined child welfare experience, that allows all involved to have more accurate, up to date information to be readily accessible.

Cons

There aren't really any cons other than the system having time to catch up with the roadmap.

Lucía O.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very good software!

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Allows me to be in contact with many people for the same task, saves time

Pros

I can participate in community tasks with my children and be in contact with everyone involved. It is a software different from any other that you have tried before, in a good way

Cons

I have not had problems with the use of this software, I am still learning to use it, but I like it a lot. I understand that some features and updates are still missing

Mackenzie S.

My experience with Noble Child has been very positive overall.

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

I like the ability to manage the entire lead generation process through Noble Child the most. As soon as someone interested in foster care or adoption contacts us, I can manage and monitor their progress of becoming a care provider through the Noble Child system. Additionally, I can track all communication with potential care providers through the Noble Child system. The system operates in a way that allows me to work with a lead, send them the necessary information, and then register them in the appropriate classes. After I have completed all necessary steps on my end, I can swiftly transfer the lead over to a colleague so that they can continue the process of becoming a care provider. The customizability and transparency of the lead nurturing process in the Noble Child system has made the foster care and adoptive parent licensing process easier, more efficient, and resulted in more licensed parents to care for our children.

Cons

I do not any have major issues with the system. Anything that we have wanted to customize or build in the Noble Child system, we have been able to.

Eboni J.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Game changing experience!

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

I like the total transparency that this software enables. All information is known, both information regarding compliance (past data) and information pertaining to upcoming tasks. The staff are able to see upcoming tasks and gage their performance with compliance mandates. It allows our agency to take the raw data/numbers/our outputs and turn them into measurements for clinical performance (outcomes) at a push of a button!

Cons

Just like with any other major change, this software does take a bit to get going from build to implementation to comfort. But within 9 months to one year, the supervisors are using the system daily. The staff buy-in to weekly then daily use took approx. one year to 15 months.

Rachel C.

Salesforce has enabled us to track anything we want as long as we enter the data.

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

Easy to navigate, data is available as soon as it is entered, ability to capture anything you want. On-call worker's no longer have to carry binders full of information with them regarding our clients because they can easily access all of the information on the mobile app. Automations can be created to run reports and notify users, which is extremely helpful! Can customize reports to look just the way you want them to look using Conga.

Cons

Some reports are difficult to build due to the way you have to drill down to capture the appropriate data. However, this should be able to be conquered with additional training.