Pressero

Web-to-print software for creating & managing digital stores

Lisa T.

Pressero - Great Web to Print Software

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

Always get great support. Love the product - they are always making improvements to help the user experience.

Pros

Best pricing engines for configurable products - in the print industry this is needed, because nothing is off-the-shelf.

Cons

It's not inexpensive, but worth the money because it's reliable, configurable, and powerful.

Response from Aleyant

Thanks for your support, Lisa. We look forward to helping your business grow!

Clela S.

Pressero Technical Support

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

The most impactful feature in Pressero our company uses on a daily basis is the inventory management feature. Great at helping us maintain our inventory par levels. Our clients love the email notifications when it is time to reorder!
The technical support staff is excellent!!!

Cons

Pressro was a seamless transition from our previous software. The only feature I would like to see is a function to let me know who and when inventory changes have been made.

Response from Aleyant

Clela, thank you and DivcoData for being a great partner with Aleyant and Pressero. We appreciate the review regarding inventory and how it works with your daily interactions with customers. We also appreciate the nice words about our wonderful support staff. They're here to help you to be successful. We will gladly take your idea regarding inventory history and notifications and add that to our idea list. If you have any additional ideas on how we can help you to be more successful, we'd love to have you add them to our idea portal listed here https://aleyant.ideas.aha.io/

Thank you for using Pressero!

Sevren G.

Pay Less for Better Elsewhere

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

My experience has largely been one of frustration, as their software has problems that users have to pay to overcome, and the support is usually not supportive. The online chat is usually quick and responsive, but frequently can’t help unless you pay them to do it on their end. I tried a training session and learned nothing because they wouldn’t answer my questions. Then, they won’t set up the next one presumably because I asked for real training because I didn’t want to follow the guided tour. I’d like actual support and software that is what they said it would be, and this isn’t that.

Pros

The eDocbuilder is probably the nicest feature since you can create markup dependencies so that an empty field can be filled in with other information instead of being blank. I also like that the chat support is responsive.

Cons

1. It’s expensive. Other options do the same for less.
2. It’s not what it seems. The website said all plans offered unlimited sites, but we had to upgrade to get more than a few.
3. The training is terrible. They don’t tell you the things you want to know, and right now I’ve been trying to schedule a training session with them for almost a month and they won’t return my emails.
4. It’s very limited. Many of the things you want to do you have to pay extra to have them do it for you. Simple things, usually, like importing products or deleting all of them instead of doing it one at a time.

Sukruti K.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Pressero Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Not very happy with it. there are better softwares out there.

Pros

Different Shops for each locations of the press that we have.
Look of the website when switched on is good.

Cons

No input for OVERALL Customer base and access to old data of orders placed and compliation of the old customer orders

Response from Aleyant Systems

We appreciated you taking our call to help you find how to access the customer base and find old customer orders. To recap, within your admin area you have access to all your clients as well as can run reports on any past orders placed and can pull up information in several locations regarding orders depending on which information you're trying to access. We cover these items in the training included with your subscription. We understand you weren't onboard when the training for your team happened. We offer additional training options as well as access to our Knowledge Base documentation (which is available 24/7 on our support page). You can always reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance. We're happy to help. Thanks for trying us out!

Manny P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Design Builder

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

Great Design templates if you can get yourself accustomed to a specific design. Once you design the templates it can be shared throughout the company. Saving overall time and money .

Pros

Great company based templates for your entire organization to use. So that materials are structured and can be customized by location.

Cons

Limited on the templates available and there should be more templates and room for improvements of the products so that it can be used in various marketing environments.

Craig D.

Web to Print Software

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

I truly believe that our shop's growth will all come from web to print. We've recently captured a couple very large accounts because of our capabilities.

Pros

Pressero/eDocBuilder has a fairly steep learning curve but once you're there, it's a wonderful product. We're having a hard time keeping up with customer demands for web stores. We upgraded from a lesser product because of it's lack of functionality. There has been little that we haven't figured out to achieve with the Aleyant products.

Cons

Learning curve, but again - with the extensive functionality comes complexity. I wouldn't want to "dumb down" the software to gain easy learning.

Kazuko K.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Overall reviewing

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Demand of using with Print Store is increasing. We are adding a lot of site in the past a couple of years. Also due to recent environment (Covid-19), this trend will be more.

Pros

Getting setup skin in Pressero became easier due to review visually comparing before.
Constantly try to improve the product.
Always you can offer the resolutions about problems.

PS: Sorry, I am sure I should have more, but right now I can't remember specific things.

Cons

There are still a lot of restrictions in Pressero. For example I can't copying Price Engine like "Product". Also hard to figuring out about eDoc when involving HTML or Script terms for someone like me who don't have any background of website knowledge and am learning project by project.
I also have a feeling that setting up shipping is a little complicated. I can't setup shipping cost showing and then discount of off due to that, we can't review how much shipping cost was discounted in the report at this point.

Andi O.

Pressero review

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

I was a beginner with this type of software but the searchable knowledge base and fast support staff made learning Pressero possible for me. I can now set up new websites, products with variable data capability, pricing calculators, and process orders completely online.

Pros

Highly responsive and knowledgable customer support.

Cons

No option for mass deletion of products.