MP

CMMS software for managing maintenance and inventory

4,5
4,3
4,7
4,3
Victor C.
Industry: Automotive

MP Software in the industry

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

The software has helped me a lot to keep a good control of my maintenance and I have had good results in the audits

Pros

Ease to use
Interaction with the users
I have a good control of the maintenance

Cons

Version 9 that all canceled OTs cannot be erased and the record remains, I do not like it as they ask me in audits

Alejandro V.
Industry: Plastics
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

MPSoftware Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

We did not have any maintenance software. MPSoftware will allow us to make sure no scheduled maintenance is missed, and to account for all non scheduled maintenance, therefore reducing downtime.

Pros

Software is used successfully on many organizations as of today, and it as evolved for good, trough the years..

Cons

There is no provisions to manage several manufacturing locations, on a single database, without users from on location seeing data from other locations. We had to create several databases.

Reyvic Y.

It is an excellent program to plan the maintenance tasks to equipment at an industrial level.

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Optimization in the management of the maintenance department. in addition, of a better management of the resources for the planned activities. guarantee the useful life of the equipment by applying the corresponding maintenance when the software tells me to do so.

Pros

The control in the activities, resources and costs in the different maintenance activities within the industry. The level of management of the maintenance department can be measured by the activities performe

Cons

The management of the program is complex. It requires a certain level of training to be able to use effectively all the tools that the software offers us

Response from Tecnica Aplicada Internacional

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU

Elias R.

no experience

Reviewed on 2015/06/19

its my first time I use this program

Response from Tecnica Aplicada Internacional

Thanks for your comments, remember that you have free support via email or telephone, in order to resolve specific doubts about the installation, implementation or operation of the MP program.