Webador

Very easy and fun to use website and online store builder

Luis f D.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Initial review

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

still to see improvements, the rest is easy to do.

Pros

It is particularly easy and understandable the way it is set.

Cons

As expressed on and an email sent to customer services, the professional pages have to be completely locked to the general public, which does not help professionals who will use the website, when, it could only be the prices hidden rather than the entire page.
On the other hand, the payment methods could also be opened to more local facilities, as just to open with Mollie is not the best as it makes us incur in unnecessary fees.

Adam C.

My personal review

Reviewed on 2020/07/05

i am very satisfied with the overall platform and tools available, and i am waiting for the expansion of payment options so that i can offer paypal payments, which would increase turnover and attract other small businesses to join up.

Pros

A very easy to navigate platform, a simple setup and design, online store attributes are clear and concise and simple to use for the novice.

Cons

payment features are very limited, and are an issue for sole trader businesses like myself who use paypal payments for 90% of my business.

Lewis C.
  • Industry: Design

Great products

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

We’ve solved a long term website issue with Webador - the internet isn’t our main source of income - as a highly successful business we run off of mainly recommendations and off our leading name. However - no other website provided the level we needed and webador does this as well as provides a great value service.

Pros

It’s easy to sign up and very simple to use - easy maintenance on a daily basis and easy to do big changes

Cons

There needs to be a feature to be able to customise each page more than you can - I wanted to have reviews boxes on each page but by the time I’d added that in the page was looking a bit full up as you’re limited on the size for each page.

David B.

great Software

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

found the software relatively easy to use.

Pros

Most of everyday use things/pages are already set up for you to use.

Cons

None. Have not found any so far whilst using it.

Danielle N.

Super Chic & professional overlook website platform!

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

I have two websites with you as mentioned previously, One for me as an individual artist and one as a business. I find the two link well together must mostly the ease of locating and adding buttons, links to all my other socials including LinkedIn, instagram, twitter and youtube. I was trying to add my soundcloud to that same bubble icon but it doesn't allow access to it. I therefore used the separate link to it; just wish they were accessible in the same place.

Pros

I love how easy it is to sign up and that you get offered a 3 month "trial" almost. It bought my confidence in the platform and the first day using the site to build my first website, meant I already wanted to build my second! I love how easy it is to navigate around the site and add onto each page.
Easy to contact someone if needs be, but 95% of the time I needed a question answered, the websites DETAILED FAQ's helped specially that it includes a search bar!
Reddit also have answers for many users such as myself who have used the platform for their business.
I personally have two websites with webador and think its one of the easiest yet professional and chic platforms to use to build a website from.

Cons

Adjusting photos were the only thing that irritated me during the building process. They aren't always easy to edit and move about exactly as you'd like it. Setting a specific photo to load when the page is loaded etc if 3 or 4 were on the side bar as a rolling slideshow for example. BUT, With some tweaking on my desktop and reloading a few times till it was easier to then re-adjust on the page itself, it still worked out perfectly!
I wish their was an app! That would be a great addition.

Matthew R.

One of the best online websites to create

Reviewed on 2021/01/30

I love this I can run and edit my own personal site

Pros

I love the features to create templates, basic tools and html and lots of options

Cons

to do a product page or listing or store you need to do a fee its not too bad

Tatjana G.

Easy to use affordable, simple way to boost online presence

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

I manage to establih a cheap option to have webshop in the near future, as there are options to have different kinds of website from blog integration to webshop too. It is simple to handle and looks professional.

Pros

Very user friendly with drag and drop system of building the site, even without any previous kowledge about web design. One can practically set a webite within a day and start selling onlcomputers as well for mobiles too, and it is automatically without resizing the ready website for ine. Cheap webshop solutions. Free trial, free business mailbox and free domain are nice bonuses. Customized for desktop as well for mobile visitors automatically. Visitors traffic is included as well free creation of favicon. There is an option to have completely free website with subdomain in case one has to start with no funds and maybe later upgrade. Very helpful Support service.

Cons

Some more online payment processors will be welcomed to integrate. There is always space for improvements and adding new templates within time.

Mehrose S.

Desire to design website with Webador

Reviewed on 2021/04/14

Webador looks professional with ease of use and it will not affect your budget and provide you the best in less amount.

Pros

Webador is very easy to sign in and use even beginners can make a valuable website easily by using Webador and it will help you get free 3 months trial that is amazing to learn and polish skills for almost free.

Cons

Webador is a user-friendly website but adjusting photos is a bit difficult and hectic to get for a beginner because it takes a lot of your efforts to adjust.

Kevin J.

CEO disappointed

Reviewed on 2021/04/14

There was a lot of confusion in the beginning so O did not understand some things are was misled by advertisement I get

Pros

It was pretty easy to publish it went together real quick

Cons

Run out of options not all lot their builder run out of options

Rob M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Website review

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Pros

I like the way webador is user friendly. How you can build the web shop and the customer service is helpful too

Cons

Having to spend time with there card provider only to be told I can use them as I’m not a registered company in the uk

Fiona L.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Best yet

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

Fantastic and can track progress websites google visitors and much more

Pros

I have tried other website builders and this is the best more options and help from webador services inexpensive domains overall highly recommend to others even if not very tech savvy

Cons

No features missing happy with webador and will be staying with them for forseable future

Vi C.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Best Website I have used.

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

I just love Webador. I use it to showcase my books as an author I'm constantly adding pages and it's easy and very clean looking. Just love it.

Pros

How easy it is to use. I have used several different website builders and Webador is hands down the best. I just love it.

Cons

For me so far there is nothing about this software that i disliked.

Paul B.
  • Industry: Veterinary

All good so far

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

New business requiring a basic site and email to start off with - simple set up and use to date

Pros

I loved the ease of use and setup. Simple to produce the basic site I have created so far yet I know with time there is so much more I can do and achieve with the software.
Looking forward to where we can go together

Cons

No cons so far as I have only done the basics , I am sure there will be small cons but hopefully they can be overcome

Alinoor M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to DO Work

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

i was used website 1&1 and Go daddy.but i feel at the moment Webador is best as :
price.
web-page store capacity.
product pricing soft were.

Pros

all is well .Due to compare with other web-page company. there store capacity.no hosting cost.free email.
marketing tools.

Cons

poor customer service.not possible to contact with customer services.

Ellen H.
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

My overall experience has been good with webador

Pros

I liked the fact it was quite easy to use and nativgate

Cons

It was quite limited in what you could put on there in the spaces given. You couldn’t schedule posts that I could see.