Smart AdServer

Kimberly S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Alternative trafficking solution

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Smart has helped me to traffic ads and control the delivery of my campaigns and also to test new expandables and video formats that are not available on other platforms.

Pros

It works well. Campaigns are easy to set up. You can track impressions and clicks with little discrepancy.

It works well for high impact formats and is an alternative to Google´s offering that works like a walled garden.

Cons

Their fraud controls are extremely weak. Also, their relationship with agencies are not really close.

Igbo C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Smart Adserver helped me manage my ads smartly

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

Pros

It's easy to use with a wonderful intuitive user interface making it amazing on all screen sizes. It is also easy to navigate across. Their free trial will also help you use the offer without any commitments

Cons

It lets me see where my traffic is coming from and how many clicks, but I would love it better if they provide a more detailed guide on my audience like sex, age, interest and more.

Eliseo G.

3 years traffic manager review

Reviewed on 2011/10/17

Ad server,really easy to use & and to program campaigns with interactive banners on web, mobile & tablet.
It has maybe the most intuitive user interface I ever used in campaigns management.
Powerful & simple,that's every thing a traffic manager needs