Bigin

Pipeline-centric CRM system for small businesses

Claire S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Easy Pipeline Management

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

I wanted a simple way to manage my pipeline and Bigin gives me that. I am at the stage where I will be using it frequently going forward.

Pros

Bigin provides a simple, uncomplicated way to track prospects and see at a glance where they are in the process. Because it is so easy, I use it more than full-blown CRM systems. I enjoy that I can enter people quickly and see where they are. Because it is simple, I can keep it current with my prospects and the stage at which they are.

Cons

None at this point. I do not see it is as a substitute for a full-blown CRM and am satisfied with what it offers.

Manivarman A.

Simple Things reach great lengths

Reviewed on 2020/07/03

It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Pros

Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Cons

Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Irving S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

A basic , entry-level CRM

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

We have had a great experience with Bigin, it was a great alternative while lowering our costs. It offers a great value for the money we pay for it.

Pros

While trying to lower our costs derived from the health crisis, we searched for CRM alternatives and ultimately we choose Bigin, due to their clean interface and the functionality they offer, as well as their low price (but great value overall)

Cons

Limited number of custom fields, no email templates and difficult to create email templates on my own.

Natesh I.

Bad experience with Bigin

Reviewed on 2021/01/24

It was good & i was very happy till i found all my accounting data was not integrated and had to add contacts manually

Pros

Integration with GSuite
Tasks / Calendar

Cons

The worst is it does not integrate with Zoho Books, there is not point. I spent time exporting contacts from books and importing to Bigin and then realised this is foolish to do. They promised to integrate with books but they also suggested to use zoho flow another paid application. This is not fair as why should i keep paying for applications, they should have offered zoho flow for free as it is their fault when CRM is not integrated with books/accounting

Response from Zoho CRM

Hello Natesh! Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We're happy to let you know that Bigin's native integration with Zoho Books is ready and is live as part of our Early access program. We really hope that you find this useful.

As always, you can reach out to us anytime if there's anything else that you need to help with. Thank you!

Kody A.

The perfect CRM when you're too big for a spreadsheet and don't need one of the behemoths!

Reviewed on 2021/04/22

I loved having the full featured free trial to completely test things out before making a purchase. It made it easy to dive in and get started instead of sitting through sales calls hoping to get the information we needed to make a purchasing decision. Setup was intuitive and the customization was easy to use to make Bigin exactly what we needed. I would recommend Bigin to anyone who needs a starter CRM.

Pros

Super intuitive to use
Excellent pricing
Lots of customization options
Easy API

Cons

Needs more integrations with other tools

Faith A.

"The complete CRM package you can ever need"

Reviewed on 2021/01/28

Quite good and offers value for your money, once one can get the hang of it, its smooth sail all the way, and once they can improved on it better, it definitely will be the stock Software for all management task

Pros

Bigin Zoho CRM makes business achieve organizational aims and objective a lot faster and manageable, from leads creation, marketing ,to finance productivity and eventually sales, every process is captured and monitored. whenever I get called upon for presentation my number one go to CRM is Bigin Zoho because it gives me comprehensive Report of my leads so far, solid email marketing and full automation of tasks when I don't have the time to repeat a task.

Cons

Despite the fact that I choose Bigin Zoho CRM, I am of the opinion that some features can be better improved on: Limited customer support, they don't really go the extra mile when one is faced with a problem also the initial set up can be tiring as it requires a lot entry to be done manually.
More also when extracting data from excel sheet and a column or row variation occurs with Bigin Zoho CRM templates, it doesn't self correct rather it extract the data so and this may cause variation in data presentation if one is not careful.

Jon P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

So far so very good

Reviewed on 2021/03/07

I've been very happy so far.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Also, the app is very good.

Cons

Not as easy to understand how to use the calendaring and email functionality. Would like it integrated with LinkedIn vs. Twitter for social integration.

Vishal L.

The Value for money CRM

Reviewed on 2020/07/04

Brilliant.

Pros

The pricing , perfect CRM for startups and small teams

Cons

It serves my purpose for now. Nothing negative to say

Juan C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great & Simple

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

Pros

very Easy to set, low price, ver intuitive

Cons

Must include a Report section so we can analyze better data

Thibaut D.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Bigin review

Reviewed on 2021/05/03

Pros

Simplicity and signals features. Good integration with CRM.

Cons

Email integration should be easier. Unable to send invitations to new users

Carleen H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great for small business

Reviewed on 2021/04/18

Easy to set up and learn how to use If you are new to CRM and need one, this is a great starting point, and you can add features you need as you grow.

Pros

Love that I can customize workflows, and store e-mail templates to reduce the time cost of doing everyday things with more precision.

Cons

Would be great if the tasks sent reminders for the day they were due rather than on the day they are set.