Bigin by Zoho CRM Reviews

Bigin by Zoho CRM

Write a Review!
Pipeline-centric CRM system for small businesses

4.7/5

Roger
  • Industry: Sports

Best CRM for Startups and Small Business

Reviewed on 2024/02/01

Easy to use, app is easy to read and use on our cell phones. We were up and running with BIGIN in one day.

Pros

Easy to setup with industry specific template, in our case we used the "Education" template, easy to upload data from spreadsheets, and from forms on our Website.

Cons

Would like a way to better organize files for each customer.

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

Prior CRM to cumbersome to setup and did not offer the same flexibility as Bigin did.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin offered more flexibility, was easier to setup, and lower cost as well.
Tung

Very good for small business

Reviewed on 2024/05/17

Pros

I recently started using Zoho Bigin for our company, and I couldn’t be more satisfied. The user-friendly interface makes it incredibly easy to manage customer relationships and track sales pipelines. Its integration with other Zoho products enhances our workflow efficiency. Overall, Bigin has streamlined our processes and significantly improved our productivity. Highly recommend! 5 stars!

Cons

the integration options are somewhat limited compared to other CRMs

Max
  • Industry: Consumer Services

They need to remove the ajax query function from the search bar and the search article bar

Reviewed on 2023/10/15

great

great

Pros

pretty much all you need on a crm.

Cons

Having ajax in a tool like that does give an excellent impression at first glance, not having to pop-up to a different window each time you do a search the sad part is this search bar function fails more than often to the extent I have to delete and start over or even as bad as refreshing the screen. I never put reviews but i will appreciate the team looking into this or at least having a button to switch from ajax to normal opening another window to load data.

Connor
  • Industry: Utilities

BIGIN REVIEW

Reviewed on 2024/03/13

Great, the app is very user friendly and I have a strong feeling it is going to take my business to the next level.

Pros

The thing I like the most about BIGIN as how it easily integrates a sales pipeline with CRM. The software is very easy to use and it looks god as well. I messed around with 10+ CRM software's and I can honestly say BIGIN is amazing. I even preferred it over the full zoho CRM software.

Cons

I don't like that sometimes it doesn't show all of my contacts - even when all contacts are selected it only shows certain ones.

Juan

Bigin by Zoho CRM - Great Tool, easy to use and best cost/benefit

Reviewed on 2024/05/28

Great Tool at a great price, it has all the functionalities that our business needs.

Pros

All its functionality that it is easy to use and at a reasonable price.

Cons

More WhatsApp Business functionality with the integration that has at the moment.

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Funtionality, price and support on my contry
Mbaluka Michael
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Best in Class CRM

Reviewed on 2024/05/13

Pros

We have enjoyed using Bigin by Zoho as our primary CRM. It is cost effective and efficient but most importantly, it's easy to setup and use.

Cons

The price point can start increasing and become a bit high if you have a large organization.

abhinandh
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

very good product

Reviewed on 2024/05/26

Pros

easy to use - intergration with email service provider

Cons

support can be better- chat support would be nice

Anil
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Bigin is very intuitive with a clean UI

Reviewed on 2024/04/30

Pros

With the Bigin CRM it was so easy and intuitive and I also managed to create a web form to embed on my landing page in the firt try only.

Overall, Bigin is very intuitive with a clean UI and it's fast too. Highly recommended!

Cons

Pricing per user shuld be lower. Colourful labels would have been good.

Denara
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Easy and Simple for Sales Tracking

Reviewed on 2024/05/13

Pros

Setting it up was easy and quick, I was tracking my pipeline and Sales within 30 minutes.

Cons

There are a few required fields that cannot be customized. There are also some fields that cannot be changed after creation. However, these are small problems based on my personal preferences overall, it's a winner.

Good and very affordable

Reviewed on 2024/05/30

Pros

Pricing point of view is very good. so everyone can afford it.

Cons

Need whatsapp Cloud API integration. So we can do whatsapp marketing & automation in that also.

Rohit
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

the best crm for startup's!

Reviewed on 2023/07/06

So far I and my team have become very comfortable with bigin.

So far I and my team have become very comfortable with bigin.

Pros

I have been using Zoho for 15 days and can claim it is the most user-friendly CRM/ sales management tool for startups, with a lot of productivity features like I-MAP for emails, and great templates. If I had a query in the first few days the team is very responsive and proactive in supporting you. Highly recommended product for sales teams.

Cons

It would be nice if onboarding can be done in the trial perios.

Zoho CRM Plus

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

Managing sales data and keeping a track in excel had become overwhelming.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Begin is the best sales suite for startups in the term of the right functionality ad pricing.
Radoslav
Radoslav
  • Industry: Wholesale

Easy and Powerful

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

It is an extremely satisfying experience.

It is an extremely satisfying experience.

Pros

Excellent features that are more than necessary for every SME. It has more than I imagined and I am now implementing new processes based on the capabilities. I am trying to master the automation in order to make it even more powerful and useful. The ease of use is just amazing!

Cons

Microsoft Office integration could be improved.

Insightly

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

It was too complicated for me and my team and did not increase productivity.

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Leaner, faster and more templates to follow different processes.
Charles

Bigin CRM is perfect for our Small Business

Reviewed on 2022/09/08

Pros

The Sales Pipeline is very intuitive and simple. We always pull up the Bigin Sales Pipeline on our weekly sales call as the team discusses current sales opportunities.

Cons

Little tricky to find things sometimes. For example, today I tried to figure out how to merge multiple contacts into one contact to eliminate duplicates. Was pretty intuitive in ZoHo CRM, but not as easy to do in Bigin.

Benjamin

Best CRM for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

So far, I’m very happy with Bigin CRM and what they offer. A very flexible tool that allows me to keep my track records for all my clients.

Pros

Finally a simple but yet very powerful CRM for small businesses! I’ve been looking so long for a CRM that’s not only made for teams, or for bigger sales corporations, and stumbled upon Bigin. I like how much you can modify it so it’s suits you and how you want it to look like.

Cons

I work from my iPad Pro, and the app is good, but still not as powerful as I would like it to be. So I prefer to work through a web browser instead.

monday CRM, Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Much better interface. Easier to understand. Esthetically more beautiful.
Pankaj

Streamlined Sales Management - Bigin CRM Review

Reviewed on 2023/07/24

Pros

Bigin CRM by Zoho is a game-changer! The user-friendly interface, easy pipeline management, seamless integrations, and time-saving automation have revolutionized our sales processes. Highly recommended!

Cons

The level of customization options available in Bigin CRM could be improved to better align with their unique business needs.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Simplicity: For its user-friendly and intuitive interface, making it easy for users to get started and navigate the platform.Sales Focus: Its primary focus is on sales pipeline management, lead tracking, and contact management.
Tarun
  • Industry: Banking

The best CRM for MSME and Startups.

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

I have been using Bigin since year along with all my Employees and Business Consultants in India, i am highly Impressed with the User experience.

Pros

I being the director of a financial Institution, highly recommend Bigin Zoho CRM for all startups and SMES, it gives you ease of your data and sales pipeline management.

Cons

Nothing as such i can say i did not like.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

The cost effective and great user experience.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Easy to run and setup

Reviewed on 2023/09/16

Is so easy to setup in minutes.

Is so easy to setup in minutes.

Pros

The most impactful feature is the custom pipelines, stages and activities.

Cons

Forms customization is too basic, We need more customize forms according to our brand, I thin that the form needs to be exported as a html code to make some customizations

Kommo, Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

Freshsales is good but is limited with the pipelines and sometimes is too slow to load

Freshsales

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Price and ready to use setup.
Luís Filipe
Luís Filipe
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Amazing Experience.

Reviewed on 2023/08/30

Very satisfied... jumped from a XLS based pipeline to build a strong CRM tool in just few hours of medium work. Now I can track all of my sales pipeline with a sigle view, and repport it to the company owners easily.

Pros

Very very very easy to use, easy to first setup, easy to customize to fit on your organizations structue.

Cons

Lacks native integration to O365/M365, lacks on native integration with other Zoho apps like Zoho Projects. The upgrade to Zoho CRM is costly.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and RD Station

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM

Easy to use, easy to customize, strong mobile app, and pricing.
Arlène
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

If you "live" inside your sales pipeline, this CRM tool is for you

Reviewed on 2021/08/14

For the most part, I have had a good experience with Bigin

For the most part, I have had a good experience with Bigin

Pros

The first time I came across Bigin, I wondered why a company would have two CRM tools (Zoho also has Zoho CRM)... but then I understood: Bigin focuses on the pipeline aspect of a CRM.

The one thing that stroke me the most at first was the fact that Bigin was really a mobile-focused CRM. Pipelines, workflows (another name for automations in Bigin), and activity management are powerful, but I think that it is really in its mobile-first approach that Bigin shines.

Its Signals are the perfect way to make sure you never forget to do something, and if you are an Apple user, you can even write or use a pencil on your iPad. Something I really enjoy is the ability to create widget to add to my smartphone homepage. This is great because I can easily get an overview of different things – e.g. tasks I need to carry out, upcoming appointments for the week – without having to be in front of my computer or without having to log into the Bigin mobile app. A simple swipe from my phone's home screen and I can see all of that.

Cons

Depending on what you would like a CRM tool to do for you, you may find that Bigin is lacking some things... For me, the main con is the fact that the premium plan has a limit of 50,000 contacts/record (though it is true that you can add more by paying)

Ronald M
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Why I moved over to Zoho/Bigin?

Reviewed on 2023/04/03

After reviewing the comments by users of Zoho/Bigin I have spent the last 15 odd days setting up, testing and assessing the ease of use of this fully integrated CRM platform. The admin side of my business needs to be intuitive so I can focus on providing my personal counselling and professional coaching services.I am pleased with the integration of key platforms, primary features and functions. I have used various aspects of this platform and the level of support provided by their staff has allowed me to broaden my marketing while providing additional resources for the community I serve. This is a welcoming platform considering the multitude of options out there.

Pros

The level of support and ease of integration with my social media and applications

Cons

The integration with my website and Google Workspace was painless. There are some issues like DRAFT mode on smart devices for email sending would be beneficial.

Etienne
Etienne

Great CRM and lead management tool for small teams

Reviewed on 2024/03/08

Pros

Its price: meant for small businesses.
Its ease of use.
Automation features.
Possibility to set up various pipelines, not only for sales but also for other operations (support, admin etc).

Cons

No synchronization with LinkedIn. It's a shame as data enrichment and updates are critical in a CRM.

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM

Price. Features: more automation in Bigin.

Deepak

Amazing CRM for Small Business

Reviewed on 2023/06/01

Bigin helps my sales team to have traction of leads they insert. On overall it is best for startups and value for money.

Pros

Sales Pipeline Dashboard and Ease of contact insertion.

Cons

Every features available are tailored fit for my interest on CRM.

Maksymilian

The best CRM for small businesses.

Reviewed on 2023/10/17

Pros

Zoho Bigin is a straightforward, cost-effective, and user-friendly CRM tailored for small enterprises. The interface is sleek and uncluttered, which I adore. It provides all the vital CRM functionalities required by small businesses, such as managing contacts, leads, and deals. Moreover, Zoho Bigin effortlessly syncs with other Zoho offerings.

Cons

What I miss the most is an overview of the entire email inbox (a view of all emails) so that I can quickly see who opened the email and who didn't.

Jenna

Easy and efficient

Reviewed on 2023/04/20

Great, I'm very impressed with the software; how easy and intuitive it is. I really like the user-face - it makes sense!

Pros

Bigin has a very intuitive user-face. It is easy to set up and will enable our company to manage our sales, order fulfilment and customer service all from one place. Workflow functionality enables us to automate routine tasks, helping us to work efficiently. Integrations with Campaigns, Analytics and Forms is useful for us.

Cons

In the premier package I would like more workflows/conditions/actions and notifications as standard. I would also like more email templates and the option of more complex webforms as standard. More of each of these can be purchased, thankfully and Zoho forms can be integrated if necessary.

Helmut
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

For CRM-beginners & small business very useful

Reviewed on 2023/06/05

We tested some other products, notably SugarCRM, Dolibarr and Odoo CRM, but never got beyond the experimental stage as they were all too complicated for our purposes.

Pros

The prerequisite for using a CRM in our company were low costs and the possibility of training even inexperienced employees in the shortest possible time.Under these conditions, it was important for us to have full integration of the CRM on mobile phones, so that employees can edit companies, contacts and related things on the mobile phone while on the go, without having to edit this data afterwards by an administrator.

Cons

When importing companies and contacts using the file structures of the sample files, it is irritating that Bigin does not automatically link several fields of the sample files. However, if you ignore the relevant message, the import will take place without any problems. The integration of whatsApp is not offered - at least in the free trial version.