Showing 12 reviews of 6

Vantage Fit

An all-in-one corporate health and wellness solution.

Showing 12 reviews of 6
Ashirbad D.

Best Product

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

overall experience honestly is very good and highly recommended for others.

Pros

It offer premium quality features, best in market

Cons

I haven't come across any Cons yet. Honestly

Response from Vantage Circle

Hi Ashirbad, thank you so much for your review! We have noticed that you walk a lot and you are an active Vantage Fit user. Do let us know of any suggestion or improvement to the feature of the app. We will be glad to discuss with you and implement the same to make the app more user friendly. You can write to us at [email protected] Till then stay fit & healthy! :)

Chetan N.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Use more earn more - be fit

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

Exclusive availability of corporate offers and additional availability of points and maintenance of daily fitness

Cons

Sometime doesn't sync for steps counts in real time

Response from Vantage Circle

Hi Chetan, thank you for your time taken to review us! We have stopped BFit and it is migrated to Vantage Fit now. However, there is no vantage points applied on the campaigns currently. Please keep the app updated to know as and when we have campaigns with vantage points. Steps syncing also depend on internet connection. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have steps syncing issue even under a stable internet connection. We will be glad to help you! :)

Nandita S.

Overall experience

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Pros

We can create employee challenges which help in making it better virtual experience

Cons

The app can be synced with other step-counting devices or apps that will help in capturing data more accurately

Response from Vantage Circle

Hi Nandita, thank you for your review! Isn't fitness more fun when with colleagues or friends? You can compete and motivate yourself to be a better you by being more active through Vantage Fit. And that is what our motto is!

Shobhit J.

Healthy you healthy world

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

In IT job its very important to keep fitness for healthy mind and healthy body, vantage fit not only gives you track of your workout also we can keep an eye on our food intake & track calories intake.

Pros

Tracking workout
Tracking calories intake
Tracking drinking water intake + offers

Cons

There might be option to connect our fitness watch /devices directly with this app rather than google fit

Response from Vantage Circle

Hi Shobhit, thank you for reviewing Vantage Fit! Apart from staying fit, you can also check what your colleagues are up to and this, in turn, provides a motivation for you to stay active which is really important at the current situation. The team is working to directly sync data with all the fitness bands. However, with different fitness bands coming in the market it may take some time to sync with all the brands out there. Currently, we do sync direct data from Google Fit, FitBit and Garmin work is in progress. We will support all the major fitness bands in the coming days. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Anjali G.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Easy Fitness with vantage fit

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Nice

Pros

Very easy to track your steps
Auto synching with mobile
Competing with people

Cons

Tracking calories can be made easier with already set menu click

Response from Vantage Circle

Hi Anjali, thank you for reviewing us! We are working on the calorie break up for android and it will be live soon. Appreciate your suggestion, please keep using Vantage Fit and let us know if you have any other suggestion or feedback for the app improvement. Thanks in advance! :)

• Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Effective

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

Being a corporate employee we sometimes miss our breakfast or lunch this app helps me to compensate the calories I missed in my previous meal and helps me track my meal and body condition so that I can stay fit with my prolonged working hours and stress... I am surprised it has all the dishes that I ever know and it's awesome....this app is really helpful for me to track my junk food as well... This is a great one and I have used other app but this one is just amazing....

Pros

The app is accurate and it helps me monitor my diet also after using this app I can say my BMI has come under control..this app has all the daily food and snacks that I eat which makes it convenient to choose what I have to eat or avoid also the calculation on the calories is accurate...this helps me plan my meal according to my body condition... This is a useful and effective app

Cons

This app has all the required dishes and a variety of it and that is incredible...I can't say there s a con for this app...all I can say is this is an amazing app and we really need a guide like this to have a healthy lifestyle...

Response from Vantage Circle

Hello there, thank you for sparing your time to write a review over here. So good to know that your BMI has come under control now. You can also suggest food items in the app just in case you do not find it in our list. As you have already tried another health app earlier, please feel free to get in touch with us for any suggestions for improvement of Vantage Fit. Keep moving & stay fit!