Filter by
4,8
Claudia P.

Hudsons Coffee Review

Reviewed on 2012/02/20

Highly recommended, I have worked in the property industry for 20 years and have seen quite a few "property" packages available. This is by far the best and easiest to use without limitations on information that can be customised.

Pros

Ability to customise the reports required.
Save & Edit reports.
Ability to add custom fields tailored for individual business.
User friendly
Possibilities seem endless
Able to input lots of information relative to each individual store
Very easy to use

Cons

Would be nice to be able to provide an accounts payable section to be able to enter all invoices on for each individual property and end of month section to be able to provide monthly statements/remittances to Lessors.

Response from LeaseEagle

LEFinancials is an optional module which delivers complete functionality including:
- Invoice Processing
- Approval Workflows
- Transaction File Integration
- Auto Payments
- Budget/Forecast/Actuals Tracking
- Automated Accruals Management
- Cost Centre Allocations
- Billing Management
- Financial Reporting

Susan L.

LeaseEagle Review

Reviewed on 2012/02/16

The ability to centralise all our property documents and expand its capacity as required has resulted in increased efficiency in the administration of our properties.

Pros

Constant upgrading which enhances its applicability
Can be used by Petbarn in Australia and by Animates in New Zealand allowing us to standardise procedures for property matters in both countries
Easy to allow limited access to external parties for review of property matters
Easy to teach new users
Thorough technical support with rapid response times
Information from the system benefits both the property and finance departments

Cons

Saving reports to Excel is only in CSV format
Occassional glitches if browser is not compatible
Lost documents if you don't attach them when you save them

Jess S.

LeaseEagle Review

Reviewed on 2012/02/15

I really do like this system a lot and I would recommend this to anyone.

Pros

I really like the system. It has everything I need from sales to lease documents. You can have the photos, landlord, sales, store managers, leases, HVAC contracts and many many more things all under one store.

Cons

There are a couple of minor problems I have and one of them is uploading leases. This takes a very long time. I have tried this a few different places to test the internet connection and it is still slow, but once the uploads are in, everything runs great. My 2 other small issues are when your in one store and you have made your changes and are ready to move to another, you have to close out a couple of windows and then when you get back to the main screen you have to drop down the store list again and then you have to search for the next store you want. The next issue is when your in a store and your under lease charges and you want to see a different charge, you have to close out the current charge, go back to lease information and then go back to charges and go to the next charge. It would be much easier to eliminate all those steps.

Suzy P.

Lease Eagle Review

Reviewed on 2012/02/26

I would defiantly recommend Lease Eagle for all retailers as it enables them to quickly and easily get a snapshot of their lease portfolio.
We haven't found any other system that compares to the functionality Lease Eagle provides us.

Pros

Lease Eagle has enabled us to accurately display all the portfolios we manage. We can access it via the web which means that all the information is available 24/7, not only to us but to our clients as well.
The main advantage of Lease Eagle is it's reporting function. It enables us to easily get a snapshot of the portfolio in one click. Lease Eagle is also flexible in that it enables us to customise a report to suit our needs.

Cons

On occasion we have had minor issues however the help desk is always available and quickly solves any problems.

Jacqueline M.

LeaseEagle

Reviewed on 2012/02/28

I would highly recommend this company and their product to any company that is looking for a cost effective and extremely efficient product.

Pros

Like most companies API shopped around for a system that could be implented with ease, diverse across the business and great customer support. LeaseEagle without a doubt shines above all other applications we looked at and it continues to grow with our needs. We have been able to implement a cost effective method of property management in its entirety by using LeaseEagle. The staff at LeaseEagle listen to our needs and act quickly to resolve any issues we have with simple solutions.

Cons

I have not seen any negatitives to using this system.

Briana B.

Lease Eagle Review

Reviewed on 2012/02/15

I would recommend Lease Eagle to any company looking to house and organize its lease related documents and information.

Pros

Contains all features necessary to a Lease Administration Software. Well organized and user friendly.

Cons

Some reporting issues involving formatting and customization of information and fields required for certain reports.