Showing 67 reviews of 56

MeetFox

Online meeting software for consultants

Showing 67 reviews of 56
Yosef M.

Excellent Video Meeting Software

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

For the most part setting everything up was easy, I did have a little trouble with the CNAME. Everything that I had trouble with or any questions I had were quickly and satisfactorily addressed by customer service. So to sum up: the software is excellent and the customer service is great!

Pros

It is so easy to to hop into a meeting with a client or partner! The booking feature is great but the ability to start a quick meeting is by far my favorite feature currently. Send a link, start to talk! It's that easy! And screensharing is just another click!

Cons

I wish there was an option for a "virtual green screen". I am currently hunkered down in my basement and, since we only moved in a couple of months ago, my "office mates" are all boxes of books and legos. I would love if I could replace my background with another image or, as I have seen in some software, have a youtube video or my own screenshare as the background.

Gina B.

MeetFox is a Must!

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

I used to run my online meetings using both Zoom and Calendly. Although both work well in tandem, I don't think its as seamless as having just one tool. That is where Meetfox shines. I love how everything just fits into one easy to setup package and get it up and running in no time. When you need help tech support is always there to help.

The big things I like about this over Zoom is the very clear notification emails (zoom messages always confused clients on how to join), no software download needed, and the fact that if you do a recording it informs the attendee and are downloadable on both ends (zoom if you're not using cloud storage you'd have to take your copy and send to clients if they wanted a copy which adds a headache).

Cons

I would like to be able to enter hex codes when selecting colors, but that isn't a biggy. Also, it would be nice to copy an existing service, but again, it's not that big of a deal because the setup is so easy compared to Calendly.

Kevin B.

Goodbye Calendly. Hello MeetFox.

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

Love it so far

Pros

I love the fact that I can do a video call in the software.

Cons

When I make a change, there are menus that stay on than screen longer than necessary letting me know the chance was successful.

Juan A.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Worth it Appsumo Lifetime Deal

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

So far so good. I submitted a bug request and it got addressed fairly quickly.

The team is welcoming of feedback and continues to listen to their users. I expect them to mature enough to be a full featured Calendly competitor.

Pros

No need to download anything. It is cloud base.

The lifetime deal was great because it helped me save money from using Calendly.

It's still a maturing platform but it has a lot of potential.

It allows me to record, to setup many different types of events. They added group meetings up to 16 people (all without downloading a software).

I have high hopes for this company and I look forward to seen their development.

Cons

Cannot clone meeting types. This is a feature readily available in Calendly (main competitor).

There are some issues with camera turning off if someone is using their phone browser to meet and they start receiving a phone call.

Missing extension so I can quickly share meeting links with people.

Ignacio S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great tool and amazing customer service support

Great I love it

Pros

It simplified all the processes, from the booking to the invoicing. The hard part for a psychologist, psychotherapist, coach, hypnotist... Is to schedule and charge the client for the service, the only way to have your business booming is to do it in massive numbers. Meetfox helps you to simplify the process. I will recommend you to run free 15min video calls for new clients on Meetfox, just put the link in your business card and you will see how the calls start coming.

Cons

We had a big problem with payment management that almost forced me to close my account, but they change it from mangopay to stripe, now is working. Also at the beginning, I had problems with video quality, but I was not sure if it was my client connection or Meefox server, now it is working. I believe the fact that if I have a call with somebody register as a client they cannot use the same email to register as a user, but that is a problem for teams if you register as an individual that is not important.

Terry L.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Better than Zoom & Teams Put Together

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

It is a surprise and a delight.

Pros

Zero fuss, dirt simple and it just works so very well. Highly intuitive, does exactly what it says. No software to download for you OR your clients. Scheduling is first class, screen sharing is easy. Personal branding is a bonus. Why isn’t other video conferencing software this enjoyable to use?

Cons

No complaints at all. This service is ideal.

Ethan D.

Great replacement for many solutions!

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

Pros

I like the front end design and UX. Also the fact that it replaces many of my other softwares for a lower cost is definitely a plus.

The team gets back to me instantly anytime I have a question.

My typical clientele aren't good with computers and zoom confuses them.

Meet fox makes things much easier

Cons

They dont have any crm/zapier integrations yet, though I am sure that is on the roadmap

Stefano P.

Perfect for freelance and business owners

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Easy to setup, easy to share, easy to use.

Pros

I'm using Meetfox from his launch on Appsumo, it's easy, all-in-one schedule and video call tool.

Super easy to use, the customer care was outstanding they made an improvement I'vd asked in 1 week!

Super :)

Cons

Still doesn't have the scheduling features of the more famous booking systems but, because video call is integrated, it's a no brainer

Mary ann M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best Addition to my Business for 2019

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

As an Executive Recruiter and Life Coach, using video within emails and Linked In has been huge.
Adding an almost instant tool for video is huge. Several people booked almost instantly yesterday when I connected with them on Linked In.

Pros

This is the easiest video but the calendar integration makes it over 100%. Clients of all education levels have zero problems hitting the button to "join meeting". I've integrated it with other tools and it works seamlessly. Oh, my favorite has been I must approve a meeting request, this helps in case I forget to add an appointment to the calendar.

Cons

Zero since they rolled out their latest updates.

Damien R.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Positive growth in a crowded market.

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

One thing I’ll say is about the team behind the software. They are committed to making the software a world class scheduling tool. I’ve used most of the more established scheduling tools out there, and they have been very attentive to their users in bringing quality updates and not just updates for the sake of updating.

Cons

The lack of features, but like I said above, the team is smartly rolling out the features.

Marc H.

One of the best

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

I joined via the AppSumo deal they had, it's been great since and every update makes it better. It fits exactly what we needed and clients are surprised we can have meetings without them downloading anything.

Pros

The biggest pro is the frequency of updates and how responsive their support team has been to adjusting roadmap based on community feedback. Almost every company will say they are community-focused, very few actually make it happen and I'm glad MeetFox does.

Cons

At first, there were some unclear UI elements - such as how to find the booking link for a specific service, they fixed it in a week though when emailed about the issue.

Dapo B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The One-Stop Online Meeting Platform Is Here

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Excellent value for money because there is no swivel-chair process switching between different apps.

Pros

It just works.
Ease of use.
Great value for money.
Saves time.
Reliable.

Cons

None as of today. It's not perfect as you would expect some functionalities faster than they are rolled out but it's normal - it takes time to deliver on well-designed software.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Awesome deal

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

So easy to set up, test and use

Pros

Of course you willalways want more! But what you get here is enough to build a business in seconds.

Cons

Difficult to be demanding...
Maybe more flexibility in the form builder, more options, etc.

Anas E.

The Best Video Meetings Software

FANTASTIC

Pros

Meetfox is absolutely amazing, I used it numerous times for my business meetings and it never disappointed, the staff is very friendly and replied very fast... they are always updating with new features, just amazing.

Cons

Everything is perfect, nothing negative to say

Sirry B.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Limited payment functions

Disappointed and discouraged.

Pros

Great team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as they want you to succeed.

Cons

I got incorrect information in the beginning in how many I should purchase. I didn't need as many as I purchased.
For that reason, setting everything up calls for enormous work due to emails all having to be different.
And the payment system is disappointing.
Currency will most likely be changed from original currency to euro and then back to original currency so I wonder how much additional costs is the organization looking at.

Response from MeetFox

Hi Sirry,
When signing up our payment provider was always euros and then we added a second payment provider which was requested by most of our users.
After you wrote to us, we made an exception for you to keep our current payment provider to be able to use the system.
Regarding the accounts, I am sorry you had purchased too many, the information about the promotion was all displayed on the webpage. If you have any more questions, we are happy to have a chat with you.

Mathieu N.

Review after 3 months used

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

My experience is good, I currently use it only twice a week but I plan to increase my frequency of use.
The price is competitive compared to the proposed offer.
There is a real support in addition to the articles present in the online help.
Support has always answered my questions.

Pros

I use this software for free video call with customer.
I always had good audio and image quality.
The little extra and that you can share the screens of the 2 users simultaneously.
You can synchronize your Google and Outlook calendar and define available working hours.

Cons

I find the workflow to create meetings a bit complex.
You must first create a meeting room and then use it to create an invitation. I would appreciate having a button to create an instant meeting.

Carl C.

Feature rich booking tool with a tonne of applications!

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Thie transition to MeetFox has been seamless. I absolutely love it and is the best booking tool I have used yet (previously Cogsworth and Book Like a Boss).

Pros

Links well with Google Calendar, sends reminders with great deliverability, video chat is seamless and saves audio files in separate channels which makes it a must have for podcasters too!

Cons

Some additional customisation of calendar would be nice.

Chris M.

Simple Approach to Scheduling & Meeting

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

I'm using for easy video sales presentations and 1-to-1 meetings with clients and prospects mostly -but have also begun to use for internal meetings as well. I have several virtual meeting software options but tend to use this more than any of those already. I bought a lifetime access pass to MeetFox so I'll be watching and seeing if they expand the already great offering. The fact that I use it more than 'those others' I've had for years says it all - this tool is likely here to stay and will become a fan favorite of our two business groups!

Pros

Software is new, and I know what you're thinking... 'another scheduler?' but it's much more than you think. Meetfox approaches things in a simplistic and user based way. The software is simple to use, thought out well and improves weekly with additional features, and improvements. I like the easy to setup Stripe payment integration; breakout of 'type of meetings by categories, and the integration to Google calendars couldn't be easier.

Cons

I'd say most of the cons just revolve around features revolving around customization. Like most newer startup software companies/products - users always want more faster; but MeetFox has been systematically rolling out features in order and often. I'd like to see more flexibility and available customizations in the future.

Tamica S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Full steam ahead, thanks MeetFox!!

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Like everyone else in the world, we had to re-evaluate our processes and move multiple people to remote work. We were using a different video conference software for our video interviews but the back and forth for scheduling was a nightmare as was the ability to only have one room. MeetFox solved that and more. We are able to go full steam ahead with our hiring processes, from interviewing to onboarding thanks to MeetFox. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I love that this lets me give each of my hiring managers their own URL to do video interviews.

Cons

I wish their group meetings held more than 4 people for our purposes.

Jürgen M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

I like it

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

clear, develops, great customer benefit,

Cons

problems with log in, not compatible with ios

Dan S.

Excellent Platform with great service and support

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Excellent. No complaints

Pros

I love that it is so easy to use and set up

Cons

I would love it if the option for larger meeting rooms were available for no extra cost

Christopher O.
  • Industry: Media Production

Simplifies consultancy scheduling and billing

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Good, with only small improvements needed!

Pros

It simplifies the process of onboarding consultancy meetings and charging- saves invoicing and reduces non-payment

Cons

Although functionality is good, it still looks a bit unsophisticated and like a work in progress. That's normally fine but improving how it looks always helps with our reputation with clients

Dara M.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Best way to get with clients

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

It has allowed me to build both my personal coaching and nonprofit client meetings seamlessly around my full-time day job.

Pros

I like how it integrates with my other calendars and blocks out when I am unavailable. MeetFox also allows for different availability for different service types.

Cons

That only one person can be on the appointment. For example if two or more need to schedule a call with me we must do it through another service. (But it is possible there is a feature to do this I am unaware of)

Maciej M.

All in one

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Saving time.

Pros

Makes your life easier. I was looking for that solution from the long time.

Cons

I cannot see anything that would be big disadvantage.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Good Software, multiple attendees not allowed

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Experience with Meetfox has been very good.
They have been quite responsive and the software is good too.

Pros

The Software is very easy to use
It is seemless, no download required
Pricing is right
Support is good

Cons

Till now, the functionality to invite multiple people to a meeting, is not provided
This is a major flaw. Even though the meetings are good, but they have to be 1-1
1-many functionality is required