FastDesk

Desktop-as-a-service software (DaaS) for multiple endpoints

4,3
Paul J.
Industry: Accounting

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Have had a good experience overall, support is good and when i did have a recent issue with some new software the support team were very helpful and available.

We did have some initial issues but these were resolved and I am pleased to say that we are really pleased with the service.

Pros

It's easy to use and migration was professional

Cons

Start up could be quicker ??? Zoom quality is not as good as normal desk top

Response from UKFast

Thank you so much for your review, Paul. We view our support team as an extension of your business, so it's fantastic to hear your feedback about the great service they provide.

Jason H.
Industry: Financial Services

Does what it is supposed to

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

Easy.

Pros

Easy integration, very rare downtime, just sits and does what it is supposed to, which is the highest compliment in my book.

Cons

Well if one wanted to be really picky I suppose it would always be nice to have a faster 'log in/start up' time.

Response from UKFast

Hi Jason,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review and recommendation. Here at UKFast customer satisfaction is paramount so I will be sure to pass this on to your Account Manager.

Best Regards

Lucy D.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Generally I think they are good and reliable

Pros

The platform is reliable and it is good to be able to access it wherever you are working. The support is good and they normally manage to resolve issues quickly

Cons

The numerous usernames and passwords required to use all the features and the Shared Folders function is fiddly as you can't create a new folder without going into the admin area and it also doesn't block a second user from working on the same document when you are

Response from UKFast

Good morning Lucy,

Thank you so much for your review!

We are passionate about delivering award winning support and customer service to all our clients, I am delighted to hear you are happy with the team.

Thank you also for your comments in regards to the shared folders, I will pass this feedback on to our product manager.

Best regards,