Thexyz Webmail

Email management software to sync mails, contacts & calendar

Adam S.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Fantastic. Recommend for all our clients, and for anyone who is having any issues or headaches with existing company.

Pros

Very comparable to all the top email/webmail companies I have used in the past, and the price and customer support is far superior

Cons

Nothing. Software is exactly what I had hoped for.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Tags all email as spam

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Pros

It's a full-featured email package, supports a webmail interface as well as local clients

Cons

TheXYZ has written the most efficient spam filter in existence: simply tag everything as spam and let the customer sort it out. My whitelist now includes ebay, Amazon, PayPal, UPS, USPS, WA.Gov, Etsy and a host of other major players, because otherwise TheXYZ will delete them. Legitimate email from some of the biggest businesses on the web, yet somehow they tag them as spam.
Complaining to support is futile, they don't seem to see anything wrong with forcing every, single, customer to whitelist every, single, business on the web.
Okay, it's not a bug - it's a feature! So I'm writing this review to let prospective customers know about this wonderful feature.

Tamara E.

Sounds Good! Thexyz webmail review

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

I have used Thexyz with great success over the past few years. the service came highly recommended by another colleague. The use-friendly interface and invaluable tech support have helped me streamline my business, facilitating my administration responsobilities and enabling me to spend more time with my clients and programme development.

Pros

I cannot express how much I have valued this software! It's ease of use, accessibility and organizational platform has been an invaluable asset to my business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has ALWAYS been available and so patient with my questions.

Cons

I would really like to have a FAX option in this software.

David H.
  • Industry: Publishing

Private Webmail

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

The customer service is exceptional with the XYZ. You get a live person with excellent English language skills.

Pros

I like that the email works well. I object to Gmail and others that search my mail for advertising purposes etc. The XYZ is more private. The XYZ also creates an archive so if something is deleted then it can be retrieved.

Cons

I use the XYZ webmail with Cloze and I love the combination but the ema search function require me at times to log into the XYZ webmail. It's a minor inconvenience.

Gita N.

It is a user-friendly software and I like it.

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

It is a new soft ware and you can check your emails anywhere and the support is very good, I am happy with them.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit hard to navigate, but usually, I find my way and continue the navigation, I can also call and ask the support which sometimes is time-consuming, so this is the Cons in my opinion.

Samson S.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Pros

It’s easy to use without too many options. Simplicity with web based access.

Cons

Signature does not take with photos and format when transferring over.

Tony M.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Tonans review

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

amazing

Pros

I like how easy it was to use and liked the design

Cons

There was Nothing that I didn't like about it

Peter L.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Wonderful affordable service!

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

I get consistent email syncing and filing. I don't find that I'm loosing or misplacing emails like was the case on my old server.

Pros

I love how easily I was able to connect, add and remove accounts. I have always found the service reliable and have had 100% up time. I have lots of emails and their servers have never failed me.

Cons

I wish there was a package available to allow small discounts for users who have multiple accounts.

Jessy A.
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Take control of your email

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Pros

Overall, I’m very happy with Thexyz. A paid email service isn’t for everyone, but if you really want to own and take control of your email, then you should give Thexyz a look.

I have been moving away from a mix of Gmail and web host email offerings, and for what I was looking for, their premium webmail plan is perfect for me. I get to use my own domain and create as many email aliases as I want.

Every mailing list and company gets its own unique email address alias, I also set up a throwaway alias every month. When one of these aliases is sold on, taken in a data breach or otherwise misused, I can immediately shut it down.

Even those clever companies that block Mailinator addresses can’t do anything against this.

Cons

The web interface is good, it has a few visual flourishes, but it’s nothing to get excited about.

Michael B.

The email service is excellent and any tech support requests are usually resolved very quickly!

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Canada based email management.

Pros

It's reliable, feature rich and a very fast service. The customer support is friendly and prompt. Very pleased with the value overall.

Cons

Some account management aspects are geared more toward advanced users, but if that's you then there's no real problem.

Lateasha G.

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Overall, I have had great experience with Webmail. I have had much success with using this product in my company.

Pros

I love the fact that this software is user friendly and easy for me and my staff to utilize.

Cons

There are no cons, I LOVE this software!

Chris L.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Good overall experience

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

For someone with experience, it helps me do the job well. It's a clean interface with lots of features.

Cons

Though having lots of features, It would be great to have video tutorials for each and every feature offered on the backend. Also just always make sure your offerings stay up-to-date with industry trends and the competition too. Thanks!