TweetDeck

Manage multiple Twitter accounts in a single interface

4,5
4,6
4,4
4,5
4,2
Andrew C.
Industry: Publishing

TweetDeck Makes Scheduling Content Easy!

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Pros

TweetDeck is better than the actual Twitter site for my company. TweetDeck has made it effortless for me to schedule tweets for my company typically a week in advance so that we are not pressed to try to tweet live content. If something needs to be changed or rescheduled prior to the scheduled time, it is fairly easy to reschedule. TweetDeck also permits us to tweet for the multiple accounts I manage and follow the timeline and mentions for all accounts on one screen. I can also schedule content in advance for any time when I will be away, so that no one has to cover my work in my absence.

Cons

I have been unable to reschedule a tweet without deleting and reposting the scheduled tweet. It is not too difficult to copy the tweet and paste with a new date and time, it just adds a few steps that could be alleviated. It would be great to see TweetDeck add an option to schedule polls, as tweeting a poll recently is the only time I have used the actual Twitter site to post a tweet for my work.

Angela B.
Industry: Retail
Company size: Self Employed

Tweetdeck Makes Twitter Easier to Manage

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

I have to keep multiple twitter accounts for my shop, writing and illustrating. This would be incredibly tedious if I had to do it with the native Twitter app. There are way too many posts to find by scrolling down the feed. With TweetDeck, I can not only track my accounts but also schedule posts for advertising sales, pitching my books, and following feeds of the various groups. The interface is easy to navigate, and it allows me to have a dark mode just like the regular Twitter app. Probably the best part of the software is that it's free. Other software requires you to pay for some of the same functionality.

Pros

Tracking multiple accounts with TweetDeck is much easier than using the Twitter app or browser access. I can schedule multiple posts for later, which is handy during pitch writing contests or sending advertisements for sales. I love that I can set up search columns for the various groups I follow.

Cons

There are a few issues with TweetDeck that are a little annoying. If you want to add GIFs, there is no icon to open up a search as the native app has. This option isn't a deal-breaker by any means, but it does slow down my production when I have to search somewhere else and paste it in. I also wish there was a previewing option. Twitter doesn't have this either, but I would thing with scheduling, TweetDeck would incorporate this.

Stephen C.
Industry: Management Consulting
Company size: Self Employed

Cut through the noise.

Reviewed on 2020/09/27

I've launched dozens of companies via Tweetdeck. Finding the right audience, and the ability to engage in appropriate spaces, has made this app a "can't live without" for me.

Pros

I've always been a Tweetdeck user. When Hootsuite came along, I tried them, but came back to Tweetdeck. It's simplicity is it's magic for me. Not too many bells and whistles. Straight forward conversation management. Multiple columns for multiple topics. And the search is an amazing "real time" resource to distinguish what is relevant "right now". I used to say that I check Tweetdeck, to see if I need to turn on the news...

Cons

It is lacking in posting options when it come to other sites. Tweetdeck is Tweetdeck only. This may be an inconvenience when Twitter is not the mainstay of your conversation management.

Eric eduardo W.
Industry: Computer Games

Tweetdeck makes Twitter management easier

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/08/22

In one of my previous jobs, I had to supervise several Twitter accounts at the same time and sometimes needed to upload content as well. TweetDeck saved me the hassle of having several tabs and browsers open at the same, and to constantly login to the business accounts.

At my current job I only need to manage two accounts, but it still saves me the hassle to open two different browser and I still enjoy the scheduling option.

Pros

TweetDeck makes the management of multiple Twitter accounts really easy, which is great when you have to control business accounts while still having access to your personal one.

The different tools available helps to save a lot of time, as being able to see reactions from different accounts in real time simultaneously, or being able to post the same tweet on different accounts.

As a browser app, it has the benefit of consuming little resources, but that also produces the lack of notifications and forces to have an open tab at all times (or when you need it).

The best feature for me is to schedule content, allowing you to prepare in advance (even if you plan to add photos or videos).

You can also link accounts, saving you to logging to every single one each time you need to use the service.

Cons

The interface can get a big busy when working with several tweeter accounts, and I would wish there was a desktop alternative. Other than that, this is a cool app.

Thomas C.

If You Manage Social Media, This is a Great Tool

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Very positive. Personally, I manage 4 social media accounts for various projects, and this is my favourite app to ensure I'm on top of consistently scheduling content.

Pros

I LOVE TweetDeck. I switched from the native Twitter app to this some years ago, and I haven't looked back. With the exception of the occasional hitchiness when attempting to watch a video on the desktop application, this is the perfect app for managing multiple twitter accounts and scheduling your content. I use it for personal purposes to manage promo Tweets etc. and I haven't even considered switching to something else.

Cons

There really isn't much, but as I mentioned, there's some occasional hitching when viewing images or video on the desktop app. Not a big issue at all though.

Stephen W.
Industry: Education Management

An Excellent Information Organizer

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

I use Tweetdeck to manage professional learning communities in an education environment. This includes sharing resources, learning with colleagues from across the globe, building relationships between different schools and educators, and also for keeping up with relevant education news.

Pros

Tweetdeck helps to categorize and collate conversations, topics, groups, and threads on a social media platform that can be overwhelming. The tool is free and it is also supported directly by parent company Twitter, so there is a level of legitimacy, security, and trust that is built-in. The tool is also very easy to use and allows for far better management of information. Tweetdeck allows a user to easily separate (and then access) relevant information on user-selected subjects with minimal issue.

Cons

One of the biggest drawbacks is that Tweetdeck only really works well on larger screens such as computers or tablets. It would be nice if there was a functional mobile version. There are competitors such as Hootesuite, but these are third-party apps without the same level of integration.

Shannon H.
Industry: Graphic Design

Great for monitoring all your Twitter activity

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

I manage two separate Twitter accounts through TweetDeck and I believe it is a must-have for anyone that is building their brand. I am able to quickly sift through which tweets are performing the best and use that information to build better tweets in the future. My only qualm with TweetDeck is that a tweet's individual analytics are not made available.

Pros

The customizable columns and the quick filtering that is possible within each column. For example, you are able to quickly review all your retweets, favorites etc. within the notifications column. You are also able to schedule tweets within TweetDeck, which eliminates the need for other post scheduling services as long as you are only using one social media profile.

Cons

TweetDeck removes the analytics from an individual tweet making it harder to determine which tweets are being viewed the most. It largely relies on a user's interaction with a tweet and allows you to filter for those results. It also limits users for business Twitter accounts (there's no option for multiple users) which adds a level of difficulty when you need an account for each individual that will have access.

Guido W.

Best Twitter management tool

Reviewed on 2020/01/19

I use TweetDeck to manage all my company's accounts (marketing, HR, sales, social, etc). It's really easy for me because I use it once a day, program all the content in only one log in and go on with my day.

Pros

Tweetdeck allows you to manage a multiple Twitter accounts. You can schedule tweets and check the analytics right in there.
It's a browser app, so it doesn't require lot of resources, you just log in on any device and that's it.

Cons

It can get a little heavy when mentions flow on busy days. You also can't check all the users who have retweeted content (just the last 100).
Analytics on tweets could be better.

Andrés W.
Industry: Packaging & Containers

The #1 tool for Twitter marketing

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

We use TweetDeck to share experiences about our company and clients with the products we sell.

Pros

TweetDeck shares information about the audience that you are engaging .
I love to schedule tweets for later within the app, but the #1 feature of the app is that Twitter Inc. bought it and is now part of the same company as the social network.

Cons

It doesn't keeps the analytics of an individual tweet, which is really helpful for us.

Rachelle G.
Industry: Education Management

Great Tool for Managing Your Twitter

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

We are using TweetDeck to interact with a diverse group of customers and keep our tweets going out at regular intervals.

Pros

We love TweetDeck because it keeps our Twitter activity organized and easy to access. Our company schedules tweets and then later we can analyze the response to them.

Cons

There is a lot going on with the main page, especially when managing multiple accounts. It can seem a bit cluttered at times.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Broadcast Media

TweetDeck: Tweet and Forget About It

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

TweetDeck is very helpful and convenient. It's taking the guesswork out of Twitter. If you're like me, and you're particular about how things are scheduled, you'll like TweetDeck.

You can schedule your tweets to post at certain times. This is great if you've got a great recipe or something to post. Save it and schedule for 5 p.m. when people are getting off work and heading to the grocery store. If you constantly want to boost your engagement on social media but don't have time to tweet, let TweetDeck do it for you.

TweetDeck goes beyond just scheduling, Tweets however. You can view different categories which helps you keep an eye on what's happening in certain areas. If you like local news, you can keep an eye on that in one category. If you want to see what you yourself are tweeting, there's also that option. TweetDeck will also show your home page and your notifications. The search feature is also great and can devote a whole column to that users that you're viewing.

The only complaint is that TweetDeck is a little confusing and it does take some time to get used to. There's quite a few columns on mine and it took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll all the way to the right to see them. It works better on a bigger screen opposed to my tiny phone screen. I do like that you can have as many or as few columns as you want, however.

Pros

I use Twitter for business and personal use. I struggle to remember to tweet even though I know it's important for engagement. That's why I like TweetDeck. It allows me to schedule my Tweets ahead of time which is mostly what I use it for.

It's great to be able to set tweets for the next hours, days, and even week if you wanted to go that far in advance. I like that when you're scheduling for a day in advance, the calendar automatically switches to that which makes it easier for you to keep an eye on.

Cons

I really don't like how congested the screen is when you're viewing it. The words tend to smoosh together because there's a lot of different columns for you to keep an eye on. Also, it's kind of confusing to try and figure out how to delete a tweet after you already scheduled one.

Mike M.
Industry: Computer Software

Tweetdeck Leaps and Bounds Ahead of Twitter

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

I have been using Tweetdeck for both personal and business use for many years. Recently the updates to Tweetdeck have been a major upgrade to the service. Tweetdeck has surpassed Twitter in it's clear layout of Tweets in the home column instead of having them jumbled on the timeline like Twitter does. For business use this makes it clear to monitor updates from other companies in the market place. It is also much easier to interact with clients and provide feedback nearly instantly with the use of sound notifications. Sound notifications with Tweetdeck is a sweet bonus that Twitter doesn't provide giving a non-invasive notification that doesn't disrupt whatever else you are doing at the time or require the need to remove the notification from the screen. Tweetdeck can be used with multiple accounts and teams can have access to accounts so that business administration can be handled more efficiently. Overall Tweetdeck is leaps and bounds ahead of Twitter for both a business product and for personal use. I would recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their social media performance.

Pros

The column settings buttons in Tweetdeck are easy to use. The dark theme makes it easier on the eyes than the static white used to. Everything is cleanly and neatly laid out for both personal and business use.

Cons

When using Tweetdeck sometimes it takes time for the columns to load. Managing a business and keeping track of different companies via their Twitter updates is hindered when the information isn't easily accessible.

Wendy W.
Industry: Media Production

TweetDeck: Organizing and Streamlining Your Brand via Twitter

Reviewed on 2019/12/30

Overall? TweetDeck lets me have a robust Twitter presence...with scheduling, I can keep my brand front and center...even while I sleep. I typically log on to TweetDeck each morning to see responses to Twitter questions, Tweets to me @TheWeeekendGourm, and to any hashtags I used. Instead of scrolling to look, they're withing the columns that I set up up on my personal deck. Easy peasy...saves me time and frustration!

Pros

I love how I can manage several screens of Twitter one one main screen, rather than swtiching back and forth. I use TweetDeck for two purposes: (1) Twitter parties and (2) scheduling tweets before and after my core business hours. For Twitter parties, I typically have my Twitter for The Weekend Gourmet up in one column...responses to questions in another section, mentions of @TheWeekendGourm in another column, and the hashtag for the subject of the Twitter party in another column. This allows me to tweet -- and incorporate pictures! -- in my personal column, see and respond to tweets responses in general...or those that mention @TheWeekendGourm and/or hashtag. I am able to respond immediately. For scheduling, I put in text and/or pics and schedule them to post during the evening, overnight, and early morning. I'm off the clock, but TweetDeck keeps my Twitter "prensence" active 24/7. When I log back on, I can see responses in the TweetDeck columns waiting for me...and respond. No scrolling or searching...it's all right there on one screen!

Cons

TweetDeck parties/chats can move FAST, so you have to be prepared to multi-task, type fast, etc. For all the benefits TweetDeck provides?This is a small issue

Trina H.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

I don't lose any detail of my twitter thanks to this software.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/24

Tweetdeck is a software of obligatory use in our publishing house. It is very easy to use and therefore each of our employees can access it and modify or add tweets, according to the guidelines of our publisher. Although it does not have statistics, it is an excellent software to strengthen the projection of our publishing house, not only with our clients but with our colleagues, with whom we share materials and products.

Pros

In our editorial of utmost importance to nourish the different accounts in social networks to expose and project successfully all our books and research. In this incessant search to improve the use of Twitter, let's have this fabulous software called tweetdeck.

Tweetdeck offers us many benefits, among which I can mention a total monitoring of my social network twitter, thanks to the fact that I can decompose the tools and options of twitter in columns, allowing me to observe at the same time my twitter messages, besides observing my direct messages, retweets, user mentions and configuration options. Besides this, this software allows me to program messages according to the hours you want, creating a certain informative trend in my twitter, this pleases users who follow us in the editorial because they can plan their time and enter our twitter in the hours previously described by us.

Cons

One of the great weaknesses that I can mention of this software is that, despite the benefits it offers for the efficient management of twitter, it is necessary that the developers of tweetdeck add to their statistical analysis functions and thus have a more accurate approach to the use of our social network Twitter.

Industry: Broadcast Media

TweetDeck is a great advanced Twitter Interface

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/10/04

I used TweetDeck to manage my company's twitter profile

Pros

What's great about TweetDeck is it gives you all the advanced features for Twitter in a slick and intuitive interface. This includes things like scheduling tweets, multiple accounts, custom filters and searches, etc.

And since it's from Twitter directly, there's no extra syncing or permissions needed- it all just works out of the browser.

Cons

Things can get a bit crowded in TweetDeck- some more customization options might help like this- like text color, link color, etc (beyond the dark mode/light mode)

Wulliams C.

For the community manager, tweetdeck is the best software in the world

Reviewed on 2018/07/08

Although it can not be used in other RRSS other than twitter, that does not take away its extraordinary utility and excellent functions. Tweetdeck is a fascinating tool that I have linked at an instrumental level with the Community Manager, but at the level of influencer I have used it in my career as a theater actor and producer, leaving in me an incredible satisfaction, since I have been able to enhance my exposure as never before. I had imagined it. I highly recommend the use of this software for all those who, like me, want to make their career more known to other users and Internet users

Pros

This software has too many qualities that enhance the career of the community manager, specifically in the exhibition and monitoring of the image that is sought. However one of the most important features that I can perceive of Tweetdeck is the easy to use, as well as the display of the full profile by columns, where you can see in real time and on a single screen, my tweets, mentions, private messages and the Tweaker and hashtag to keep me more informed.

It also has a particular feature that I love and is the ability to program tweets so that they can be tweeted at any time without having to be on the PC all day; I also like the scheduling of notifications quite a bit, allowing me to do a deep follow-up of any profile.

Cons

If this software works in other RRSS like pinterest, facebook, snapchat, periscope, and inclsuo, linkedIn was one of the best software that I have used, however it only works for twitter.

Alan H.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Tweetdeck is all you need for your Twitter needs

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Managing multiple social media accounts in one tab makes the social media management much easier. No longer does one have to juggle several different browsers, all tabbed to twitter.com and kill either their Mac or PC's RAM.

Pros

The multi-account support is a big plus. I have a personal account and one for the online media outlet I own and manage. Being able to tweet from either (or both) is a time saver and I don't need multiple browsers to handle such things. I like the columns setup as well, allowing me to disseminate tweets, mentions, messages and check hashtags if I so choose at any given moment. And it stays on my browser so I'm not using an extra app that could take extra RAM.

Cons

When Tweetdeck did run its own app prior to its inevitable purchase by Twitter itself, the app was unstable at times and was using a platform that Adobe themselves eventually de-emphasized anyways. It is a shame however that Twitter has also de-emphasized the smartphone app itself in favor for their own, which still lacks some features that the browser-based Tweetdeck has that other third party clients such as Talon for Twitter has.

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Support being at home

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

With the time available and the right concentration, it is a super useful tool to manage several Twitter accounts. Particularly I had a health incident a few years ago, and I could not move to the office, from my home and with this tool I could not only continue managing and approving content for corporate social networks, but it allowed me to stay informed and support other people and media in the timely management of its contents and campaigns.

Pros

The ability to manage several twitter accounts at the same time, programming content publication several days in advance, allowing advance tasks in teams that work for guards and could focus on other tasks, without the need to be tweet at the moment. Similarly, the monitoring of mentions, RTs and responses is streamlined with this tool, allowing an analysis of followers' preferences to redirect a campaign on time.

Cons

When managing several accounts at the same time, and not having a calendar, but a drop-down list, the programming and / or editing of the content is done uphill, since you must scroll to search for programmatic contents, and be attentive to the icons of the accounts so as not to confuse them.

John H.
Industry: Defense & Space
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Excellent for multiple monitoring of events

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

This is a very useful app for general monitoring of breaking events and then pace of the conversation.

From a brand watching, marketeer, view it can be useful to see the pace of the conversation but it gives no analysis of the sentiment, language being used.

This would benefit from organic and dynamic integration with Twitter Analytics.

Pros

The ability to monitor in real-time the feeds of any hashtag or user is incredible. On a big screen, watching situations from their initiation to conclusion, through the lens of mass participation is extremely useful for understanding. It is possible to see actions and reactions extremely quickly, enabling dynamic decision making as events unfold. Fantastic for watching the travails of stocks & shares, brands, the thoughts of politicians, sports stars and famous people, all simultaneously.

Scheduling posts is an added extra that proves very useful for managing a social media campaign although there are other tools that manage this better.

Cons

There is no analytical capability within tweetdeck. Feeds can spin very rapidly during major events or conversations but there is no means to capture that and analyse any of the data flow, you merely become a bystander as crowds cheer, scream, shout and cry in front of you.

No mobile app. This is particularly frustrating but there is no Android app (unsure if there is an iOS one). This means repeatedly having to log back in to a PC to maintain scheduling or monitoring.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Alfredo M.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

TweetDeck: My favorite

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

There are few disadvantages that I see this tool, I use it as a first reference for press monitoring. I have columns to see what is said on Twitter about Cantv. We use it daily.

Pros

This is a free app that allows us to manage our social networks in an organized and simple way. It is very friendly and easy to manage. I, in particular, recommend it more than any other.

Pros
- The first advantage of TweetDeck is that it allows us to manage unlimited Twitter and Facebook accounts. In the case of the latter, only personal profiles.
- You can manage countless columns of interest such as mentions, interactions, private messages.
- You can program innumerable daily messages, including more than one photo and videos.
- Allows you to create lists of our most common interests.
- It is ideal to monitor the interactions of the public of our brand.
- Easily export lists between one account or another.

Cons

Cons
- It does not allow managing Facebook fan pages.
- The placement of several columns can make navigation slow.
- It does not allow to see the hours of the RT.

Rick P.

For serious Twitter users and some business users, all free

Reviewed on 2018/06/24

Pros

I've been using TweetDeck since it was an Adobe Air app and instantly fell in love with its multi-column interface. TD fans were worried that Twitter would abandon it after they took it over, but instead, they multiplied its presence on several platforms. For a while anyway. Now it's web-only but still powerful. Depending on your Twitter business needs, it may work for you. You can schedule Tweets; add multiple Twitter accounts; add team members; monitor keywords, brands, and users; create several columns and populate them with collections, searches, lists, et. al. Not bad for a free product. I use the Better TweetDeck Chrome extension to add a few features, such as collapsible columns, and tweak TD's appearance. Before you pay a service like HootSuite, you owe it to yourself to check out TweetDeck first.

Cons

Neither analytics nor statistics are integrated directly into TweetDeck as they are in products like HootSuite and there's no option to get them there either. This may be a deal-breaker for most businesses.

Industry: E-Learning

TweetDeck is a content creator's dream

Reviewed on 2019/12/07

My overall experience with TweetDeck is amazing! Being able to manage multiple accounts is a game changer for me. I believe that almost anyone can be their own PR firm or media company with the right tools. TweetDeck is one of those tools that makes this all possible.

Pros

I like that I can manage multiple accounts on one screen. I do a lot of social media coaching and management and it helps to not have to toggle over from tab to tab.

Cons

Sometimes there are little glitches. I will schedule a tweet and, at times, it feels like a toss-up as to whether it gets sent or not.

Reynaldo U.

My twitter is better managed with tweetdeck, a software that I love

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Just use it for a week and you will see why I speak only expose positive aspects of this software, you will not regret

Pros

The use of social networks in my work space is of supreme importance, it allows me to socialize and share my professional practices with the entire community of the web. Currently with my twitter account I expose social and devocative activities at a national level, so I have comments, followers, mentions, and retweets. Tweetdeck is an excellent application that allows me to manage my twitter account correctly and in real time, making it more attractive to the public, and this I say, because it has a system of review and management of the account by columns that is, from my perspective , one of the greatest strengths of this software, since it does not lose detail of the interaction with the followers, being able to review each one of the mentions, tweets and retweets that make of my publications.

A software that is highly recommended to enhance your work and expose it to the 2.0 community, which is constantly in need of new information.

Cons

Another of my essential and very dear software, that I never abandon. Since I use it I only have positive things to say about it, and every professional or worker I know I recommend it without hesitation

Allen I.
Industry: Financial Services

Tweet Deck Take Twitter To The Next Level

Reviewed on 2020/03/15

It's a great platform I use it every day, it is a major platform that I use.

Pros

You can use this platform to help sort out all the noise that happens on some social media feeds like Twitter, handy for following favorite feeds that some times you might miss, you can track hashtags easily and schedule tweets

Cons

it does not have emojis and Gif build into the platform you have to use third-party platform witch are buggy and break witch is annoying

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A must-have to all social media professionals

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

Great app. It doest the job for free with official support from Twitter.

Pros

I use Tweetdeck since the beginning of the app, when was possible to post on other socialmedia, like Facebook. Today, Tweetdeck is my main app to work with my clients and personal account. The dashboard is an next level for Twitter, with organized columns and free tweet-schedule.

Cons

It stopped in time. It's the exact same app that I used on it's major update back in 2013.
You can't schedule videos too.