Sift

Social search engine to discover enterprise connections

4,3
4,5
4,6
4,8
Jake H.
Industry: Real Estate

Sift is a great service.

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

I really have enjoyed using Sift. It has made finding individuals contact info within my office, other departments in particular, much easier. Its nice I can put a face with a name and have other information about that person easily available.

Pros

I was introduced to Sift when moving to my new role. It like that fact that I can search for employees within my organization and it has their contact info but other info about them that has always come in helpful. Its really a great way to organize everyone in your companies contacts.

Cons

I don't see many cons. They do ask for some detailed information about yourself that you might not what people to know, hobbies and the like, but those are optional.

Response from Sift

Hi Jake, Thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear that Sift is helping you navigate your organization. Happy Sifting!

Andrew C.
Industry: Wine & Spirits

Great customer service and platform!

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Sift's customer service and engagement has been really great. The representatives are very responsive and solution-oriented. Overall very positive user, admin and implementation experience and would definitely recommend!

Pros

Sift's platform satisfies what our organization needs: an org chart, company directory and employee profiles. The look-and-feel is visually appealing, and it's great that you can customize the layout with your company's brand.

Cons

There are some technical limitations that are sometimes difficult to work around or require multiple steps to solve. I agree with the another reviewer's comment on the agility of exporting the org chart into PPT with clean page breaks. This would be a great feature to develop.

Response from Sift

Hi Andrew, thanks for your review! So glad to hear that Sift is meeting your organization's needs and that you're having a great experience with our client support team. We always appreciate product feedback, so your thought about the org chart is noted. Happy Sifting!

Jeffrey P.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Pretty interface, but not usable for everything I need it for

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

Pros

The simple interface gets the job done. Search is fast. The org chart has improved and is easy to navigate

Cons

I need to be able to create paginated org charts. The org chart interface is nice and easy to use, but not useful when I'm trying to create a specific view for a power point slide. This means that I have to either type things into PPT manually or use another charting program with data exported from another source (no export option, as far as I've been able to find). Also, one minor annoyance--the search bar is disproportionately huge. I don't need people on the other side of our floor to be able to see who I'm searching. Oh, and the phone numbers don't display properly, whether US or non-US numbers, everything is displayed with the (268) 555-1234 format. So when the country code is included it looks like (126) 855-51234.

Response from Sift

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for your review! Glad to hear that you find our search and org chart easy and simple to use. We always love hearing product feedback from users and will definitely share your thought about paginated org charts to our product team. Happy Sifting!

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Kevin C.

Very reliable

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/05/12

We use Sift as a depository of employee and department information. It has done what we needed admirably.

Pros

Sift is a clear and reliable program. It functions quickly and basically never goes down. The interface is intuitive and simple to use. I particularly like that the search function works for both employee names and also departments/titles without my having to tell it which one to use.

Cons

I would like it if Sift sent regular emails to individuals to remind them to keep their details current and thorough.

Response from Sift

Hi Kevin, thanks for the review! Great to hear that you're taking full advantage of our search. Happy Sifting!

Adeel A.
Industry: Financial Services

Great Product - Needs More Stickiness

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/05/12

Pros

Like that it has all the information relating to people within my organization.

Cons

Not a lot of features that keep me coming back to fully realize the value it provides.

Response from Sift

Hi Adeel, thanks for the review! Glad to hear that you can use Sift to navigate your org. We're always working to improve our product, and you can find our new features on our website: justsift.com. Our product team is always open to user suggestions, so we're also open to ideas. Happy Sifting!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Mona B.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

It has really helped me settle in as a new hire!

Pros

The UI was very clean and simple. It gave me the info I wanted fast.

Cons

Annoying to click on profiles for contact info. Wish there was a short tutorial/guide.

Response from Sift

Hi Mona, thanks for the review! I am so glad you find Sift's UI user friendly. We always love hearing about product feedback as well, and will definitely share your thought about a tutorial. Happy Sifting!

Margaret R.
Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Easy to stay connected!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Pros

Being able to find and connect with any team member.
The ability to share my information with my team

Cons

Could categorize employees at the beginning

Response from Sift

Hi Margaret, thanks for your review! So glad to hear that you can use Sift to easily find and connect to your team. We always appreciate product feedback, so thanks for your suggestion about categorizing employees upfront. I would also suggest using the Explore function to help you filter through search results. Happy Sifting!

Brad K.

Sift Review for buisness

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

It allows me to locate a point of contact to assist with projects and questions.

Pros

Extremely user friendly. Navigation withing the app is simple.

Cons

No complaints. Although, it would be nice to upload your profile from LinkedIn.

Response from Sift

Hi Brad, thanks for the review! Glad to hear that you find Sift to be user friendly. You can actually pull information from Linkedin into Sift. Let us know if you'd like more information on that. Happy Sifting!

Brittany P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Sift Review

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

Pros

Being in Human Resources, Sift has been a great tool to get employees connected and engaged.

Cons

We've had trouble setting up the single sign on feature but that has been resolved.

Response from Sift

Hi Brittany, thanks for your review! So glad to hear that Sift has been valuable to you as an HR leader. Happy Sifting!