Raptivity

Learning experience platform for instructional designers

Néstor O.

I've created amazing games, diagrams, simulations, excercises, tests, eBooks

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

I have created multimedia eLearning materials that engage students in learning from the very begining. The fact that I can publish either in HTML5, Flash or both is a plus that helps learners mobility. I integrate interactivities with MOODLE, and you can do it with other LMS, too. Since it complies with SCORM, TinCan, and AICC, it helps track students' performance, which facilitates my work as a faculty.

Pros

Though I don´t know any programing, it only takes me up to 15 minutes to create fully professional eLearning materials for different learning phases: exploration, content presentation, excercises & evaluation. It's very easy to work with the templates. My learners consider my materials have a nice GUI & animation.

Cons

Somehow it limits my creativity, since I have to abide to what the templates impose. It is impossible to do something else to what is pre-designed by default, so sometimes I have to create more than one material

This software is very intuitive and allows you to create very goods inteactivitys

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Easy and fast to use, lot of interaction created and vinculated to Moodle.

Pros

This software has multiples type of interactions to create and that allows you to be more natural in the way you do want to explains thing. It has multiple fotmats to export too.

Cons

The software did really match with my needs, therefore i have nothing bad to say. Even the support its very good. You get what you payed for.

Tanya S.
Industry: Education Management

Great software for making interactive activities

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Awesome interactivity for online courses.

Pros

Easy to use, hundreds of templates for interactive activities that can be added to any online course.