Raptivity

Learning experience platform for instructional designers

Tanya S.

Great software for making interactive activities

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Awesome interactivity for online courses.

Pros

Easy to use, hundreds of templates for interactive activities that can be added to any online course.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

It is indeed a great quizzing tool

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

Raptivity helps me conduct internal assessments for my students at ease

Pros

1. It is easy to be shared to my students who open and use this without having to install any application on their mobile device.
2. It has been designed to be user-friendly both to the examiner as well as the students.
3. I am able to conduct internal assessment tests for my students at ease through Raptivity.
4. Need of the hour especially during this pandemic, with virtual classes are the only safe option of learning.
5. The students are quite interested to attend the quiz in the form of a game.

Cons

1. I am yet to learn all the features available in this platform and hence my opinion may be incorrect.
2. It would have been a bit better if there is an option of the examiner getting a report of the results of the student's attempts.
2. It would have been a bit more convenient if sharing options are also available for WhatsApp.

Néstor O.

I've created amazing games, diagrams, simulations, excercises, tests, eBooks

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

I have created multimedia eLearning materials that engage students in learning from the very begining. The fact that I can publish either in HTML5, Flash or both is a plus that helps learners mobility. I integrate interactivities with MOODLE, and you can do it with other LMS, too. Since it complies with SCORM, TinCan, and AICC, it helps track students' performance, which facilitates my work as a faculty.

Pros

Though I don´t know any programing, it only takes me up to 15 minutes to create fully professional eLearning materials for different learning phases: exploration, content presentation, excercises & evaluation. It's very easy to work with the templates. My learners consider my materials have a nice GUI & animation.

Cons

Somehow it limits my creativity, since I have to abide to what the templates impose. It is impossible to do something else to what is pre-designed by default, so sometimes I have to create more than one material

This software is very intuitive and allows you to create very goods inteactivitys

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Easy and fast to use, lot of interaction created and vinculated to Moodle.

Pros

This software has multiples type of interactions to create and that allows you to be more natural in the way you do want to explains thing. It has multiple fotmats to export too.

Cons

The software did really match with my needs, therefore i have nothing bad to say. Even the support its very good. You get what you payed for.

Inas A.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Raptivity

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

for me, it was different than all the software we are using the games ideas are nice and simple.

Pros

as I am the one who takes the decision to buy the sow tares, one of the important thing is to be easy to use, and raptivity is easy to use, and you have an excellent support team very rapid.

Cons

games are limited need more options and continuous renewal of the game.

Karling L.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 2021/01/24

Interactive and engaging for students

Pros

Lots of templates, easy to use, Interactive

Cons

Very costly for Academicians in poor developing countries - cannot afford and University refused to purchase