EZlytix

Business intelligence software for law firms and SMBs

4,8
4,8
Kevin C.
Industry: Retail

Great Managed Service for All Reporting Needs

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Tremendous — a great reporting tool that can be customized to fit your business. The team is very accessible and their turn around time is excellent. I like the app within Odoo for easy reporting on the go.

Pros

I like how robust it is out of the box. It comes with tons of reports pre built. I also like that it is a managed program so I can have nay report built that I need and a broadcast schedule set up for us.

Cons

The admin functionality is limited. I like to do a lot of things myself. The filters out of the box were not as robust as the overall reporting functionality.

Response from EZlytix

Kevin,

I appreciate you taking the time to review EZlytix. Your feedback is very valuable and will help improve our solution.

Since we offer our solution as a Managed Analytics we have given limited admin functionality to users and since we do the heavy lifting for you.

Out of the box, filters are designed to get you started. Once you start using the solution and based on your requirement we can add additional filters.
We will be adding additional out of the box filters in our next release.

Melanie B.
Industry: Law Practice

Parvin Law Group Dashboard

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Easy is the best word I have to describe working with their team.

Pros

This dashboard is very intelligent and user friendly. Tracks all the KPI's we keep daily eyes on. We can look now in one place and get all the reporting data we need which use to take several departments and several days. Great tool to measure effectiveness in our company.

Their customer service is great. They move fast and respond quickly.

Cons

The cost initially was a little high. Reduces though with the other companies we will have then create dashboards on. All will even out to a fair price.

Response from EZlytix

Thank you, Melanie, for taking the time to review EZlytix

Bruce A.
Industry: Computer Hardware

EZlytix Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Our experience with EZlytix and been extremely beneficial to our team. And it is a pleasure to work with their team.

Pros

The product provides easy-to-interpret graphical representation of BI data, greatly simplifying analysis of the information. We moved from spreadsheet and table data formatting and are able to review the data much quicker and more accurately. Trends and alarm conditions now jump off the report.

Cons

The only real issue is convincing staff to use the new tools. The support staff provided training and their insight brought the team on-board quickly.

Response from EZlytix

Bruce,

I appreciate your feedback. We will be creating short product videos that will help to get the users more engaged.

Keith V.
Industry: Law Practice

Great Resource, Value and Support

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

We are planning to use this software to track overall and practice area specific revenue, case closure rates, and referral networks among other things.

Pros

Ezlytix is creating a brand new module for us as a personal injury firm. The Ezlytix Team is very knowledgeable, helpful and always available for questions or concerns.

Cons

So far, there is nothing that I do not like about the software.

Response from EZlytix

Thank you, Keith.