Omnidek

Cloud-based business process management (BPM) solution

Dave W.

Dominion Mechanical Review of Omnidek Software

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Our hangups with selecting a platform for field reporting were, software that could export from our accounting data base (Sage 100) and connectivity in the field. Omnidek solved both issues to improve the end user experience with a consistent bridge to Sage 100 and the cloud/app based platform.

Pros

The software was flexible enough to support our field, project management, accounting and customers needs. It is relatively easy to set up and exponentially easier for the end user than other options we utilized in the past.

Cons

The only issues we currently have are personal preferences on PDF formatting.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

My overall experience with Omnidek has been wonderful. They make it easy to work with them. I am very comfortable and confident in their capabilities to give us what we need as a company.

Pros

I like the ease of this software but even more than that I like the timely customer service we get from the Omnidek team. They are patient to figure out to best utilize the software to fit our needs.

Cons

Any issue we've ran into has been resolved quickly therefore I do not have any cons.

Tanner E.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Great Forms Tool!

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Pros

Easy to use, great user interface and integrations to ERP systems. We highly recommend Omnidek to all our Sage Construction and Real Estate customers looking for Form Automation and process management.

Cons

I cant find anything I dont like about it.

Alex H.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Omnidek

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

Overall the experience is good, we have had our growing pains as we are a large project but we will get the kinks ironed out and the response from Omnidek on our issues is prompt.

Pros

I like that it is web based which allows the back office access to view the activity going on in the field. I also like to functionality feeding back and forth with other software products. Also a fan of the work flows.

Cons

There are a few small items that still need developed as Omnidek grows(keystrokes, Dekster security, etc).

Rachel J.

Super Easy

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

The entire team at Omnidek Was super nice. They were always there to answer questions and return emails and phone calls seemingly immediately. They also took my feedback and even put some features into the platform that I had requested early on.

Pros

I Use Omnidek to organize all of my expenses. It’s super easy to access my phone enter in a few codes and descriptions and snap a picture. Whenever I want to check and see what I’m spending on a particular GL account I can see it in seconds. When it comes time to do taxes my CPA can simply login to the portal and access all of my receipts. I would definitely recommend for any small business.

Cons

I wanted to do more at first on my own, but the system has a lot of configuration. I spent about an hour and a half with someone from the company, and they were super nice. They showed me how to get around the system and build what I wanted to. It probably has more to do with the options the platform has, and me not being overly technical .

Philip P.

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Has been a good product to use that has saved time. Hoping to be able to implement more processes.

Pros

Ability to build our own workflows/forms specifically for our company.

Cons

Inability to tailor workflows how we want when we want. On the flipside, the Omnidek team has been able to implement changes needed.

Stan M.

Problem Solved

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Our experience has been great. We had been trying to solve some issues using Sharepoint and some other tools. It just kept getting more complicated and every change was an ordeal. We were quickly able to solve the easy problems and Omnidek was great at helping us solve the larger problems in ways we hadn't thought of. Great team, great support it has been a great addition for us.

Pros

Omnidek is easy to use no complicated setup. Log in and start fixing your business processes. The ease of use and the speed at which you can generate a solution to a problem that has been a PITA are unparalleled.

Cons

The documentation needs some work but easy access and quality of support offset this till this is addressed.