Showing 14 reviews of 7

TRACT

Forestry accounting, procurement, and logistics

Showing 14 reviews of 7
Matt M.
  • Industry: Farming

A new solution for an old industry

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

It's been great. I think TRACT has already brought a lot of value to me and my company.

Pros

It's a lot more forward thinking than most solutions out there today. They focus a lot on building value into the system and solving the biggest problems. For example, I don't have to print reports to get information out of the system. They give me charts and graphs and data that gives me the information I need right then.

Cons

Any kind of change can be a challenge, so changing to something new is difficult. However, once we made the leap, the software is actually much easier to use than what we had.

Nichole L.
  • Industry: Import & Export

User Friendly and Great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Pros

We have been trying to find a software that will streamline our business in the woods to our business in the office. We are just now starting to use it, but we have all seen great benefits in just the first few weeks. The loggers can watch their loads, the office can see whats being delivered, and even land owners can see the daily loads being harvested. So far so good. I look forward to seeing what the future holds with Tract and our business.

Cons

So far I haven't found a con yet...I think it would be beneficial if I could edit/crop the tickets when the logging staff takes a picture of the ticket.

Response from TRACT

Thanks Nichole! We're excited to help you guys streamline your timber business.

Ashley C.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Our Solution!

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

Instant ticket retrieval was the most import function we were looking for....the Tract App gives us that capability the moment our drivers receive their scale tickets.

Every load is traceable instantly

Pros

Tract has allowed our company to expand and grow with no cords attached. Having a web-based software allows any member of our team to have access to crucial information anywhere, anytime. The Tract Team goes above and beyond to aid in customer satisfaction, from small data entry issues to developing new functions to fit our ever changing needs within the timber industry.

Cons

No Cons. If a problem does arise, either system function or user error, the Tract Team responds quickly.

Martha e B.

Tract App

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Its has been fairly easy to use and understand. The reports are somewhat limited and minimal. Data entry is fairly easy.

Pros

It runs in a Windows 10 environment, and is web based.

Cons

Reconciling mill settlements the ticket numbers are not in numeric order. It would be easier if the reconcile screen would list the ticket numbers in numerical order. Also my boss can't get his lump timber cut out percents on a printed report. There is no report to list loads by mills. I have to do this report in Excel.

Jim G.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

User friendly and powerful

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

You can tell they really care about their customers and their support is actually the best I've experienced.

Pros

Compared to everything else I've used, it's way easier to use and get going on. It also makes it easier for our foresters to access their tract info in the woods.

Cons

It's different from what we used to use, but it's pretty easy to pick up and start using.

Reg W.

Helping our business grow

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

The folks at TRACT are committed to their customers and they have made themselves available to us. The industry is definitely benefiting from them.

Pros

Being able to see load data in real time, manage daily and weekly quotas, track cashflow, and get critical logistics insight has been a game-changer. When my foresters go home and see where they need to be the next day and how their crews are cuttin out. We've even been able to work from home during COVID-19, becuase everything is available online.

Cons

Changing to a new system was a challenge, but now that we've switched we're glad we did.

Brett D.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Excellent Product!

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Experience has been great! Customer service is top notch. Product is next level thinking for the forestry industry, an industry that is far behind when it comes to technology. Has allowed us as a business to access information quicker, keeping up with load counts throughout the course of the day, and streamline the logging process from the stump to the mill to load ticket information inside our office. Highly recommend to anyone in the forestry industry.

Pros

Tract is very user friendly for both forester and operator in the woods.

Cons

At this time, I have not come across any issue.