Arbox

Management platform for fitness studios and gyms

Iris A.
  • Industry: Sports

Arbox is not just an application. Its my partner

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Arbox is my partner all the way, it helps me to run the studio smoothly , it is making my life easier. I dont have to be on the phone all day.

Pros

It allows me to have a lot of free time , it is taking care of all the administration work. Especially handling the waiting list.

Cons

It is not cheap. But i have to say that it is worth it

Response from Arbox

Thanks Iris! We appreciate your review and promise to do our best to help you grow your studio and always be the partner you see in us

Omri E.

Best software in the market

Reviewed on 2019/12/24

Pros

Most user friendly software i have seen, great integration between all of the features including tons of statistics about your business. They are always working on improving and adding more features and the support is very responsive when needed.

Cons

Class Signup system is not customized for our business’s needs.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Omri! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Hadar K.
  • Industry: Sports

ARbox is an excellent solution

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Easy to use, we work with it daily, managing our business CRM, and its very good overall

Pros

User friendly
Good tech support
Good also for mobile use

Cons

Doesn't have accounting system in-house but they have a collaboration with another company

Response from Arbox

Thanks Hadar! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio any way we can.

Jacob M.

review

Reviewed on 2020/08/23

Happy we purchased the system - has helped us improve in many ways.

Pros

Ease of scheduling and checking attendance

Cons

receipting can become complicated for employees

Response from Arbox

Thanks Jacob! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

Kara S.

CrossFit Excursion's transistion from Zen Planner to Arbox

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

I was very apprehensive about switching from ZenPlanner to another option. We had been having lots of issues with Zen Planner. When we decided upon Arbox, the customer service was, hands down, the best I've seen! We went live 2 days ago and I have been able to have frequent contact with my Arbox coach, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. (email, text, Zoom, you name it) They don't expect you to learn everything at once and have a good system for teaching you step by step. It can be overwhelming to think of changing your POS system but they have been great! Our members were able to follow the instruction given by the Arbox team and I found that the transition went better than I expected. I would recommend Arbox to any box that is looking for a superior product that is willing to grow and evolve with you and your gym community!

Pros

I found that the software is quick to pick up. It is easy and straight forward for billing purposes.

Cons

The toggle feature can be a bit confusing. I was unsure if i was turning an option on or off.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Kara! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

Sagee K.

very comfortable software

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Managing all the customers in my sport club very easy.

Pros

Easy to use and well organized.
Very professional.

Cons

Not very fast software, it takes time to response and uploading things

Response from Arbox

Thanks Sagee! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your club anyway we can.

Idan O.
  • Industry: Sports

The best a crossfit box can get

Reviewed on 2019/12/24

Pros

Simplicity and costumer service
And fare price

Cons

Few minor bugs the app not always works with all smartphones

Response from Arbox

Thanks Idan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Oz A.
  • Industry: Sports

A great software for mange your gym

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

A great product with a good support from the company

Pros

Eazey to use
A lot of ways to communicate with our customers
On line formes to manage our data

Cons

The app for registration of the customer's need an upgrade

Response from Arbox

Thanks Oz! We appreciate your review and promise to keep providing you with the best management platform for your gym!

Elliott B.
  • Industry: Sports

This new company has all the features, integrations and CS for cheaper than alternatives.

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Pros

Very competitively priced. They hold your hand as you onboard - but not necessary as its the most set up and easy to roll with. I have compared to several alternatives and this does the most and with the lowest price tag.

Cons

Not totally polisher but its a V new company who told me they are rolling out a more finished version of the platform in the next few days.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Elliot! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger! Many new features coming soon...

Ashley S.

Easy Set Up and Launch

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

Arbox has been amazing with their customer service and every time I have a question, they are quick to email me back. If I have a suggestion, it gets sent over to there tech team and most of the time they are able to produce the features I think would be a great help with the software. We had a slight confusion with the entering of the checking accounts but they worked non stop helping to get it right and checking in to see how everything was going.

Pros

Simplicity where I need it and the reports have the information I need.
Web cam integration with my PC which Mindbody does not have for taking pictures of our members.
A branded app so my members get a fully personalized experience.

Cons

It is mandatory to enter an email address when adding in a new member even when they do have have or provide one so you have to make one up. (We have senior citizens who are members and some do not have emails) And you can't use the same once twice so you have to continue to make them up.
No integrated card swiper so you have to manually enter Credit Card payments every time.

Prentice S.

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

It's okay.

Pros

It's easy to use for members .
It is easy to navigate.

Cons

It lacks tools and easiness for admin. Severely lacking features for ease of use , such as switching payments methods, owner tools, changing tools for users.
Sales system is a little confusing

Josh P.

A useful product.

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Pros

The team never takes cosumers for granted. They are always evolving and quickly respond to our needs as best they can.

Cons

The reports can have bugs sometimes.....

Response from Arbox

Thanks Josh! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Liran P.

Incredible Product, Tremendous Team and Support

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Very good experience not only in building a custom app, but the support service, the user interface, the openness to new ideas and improvements, and the general experience which was excellent.

Pros

Very easy to use, with multiple languages, customer and user-friendly, with the ability to have instant data and communication platforms.

Cons

There are a few more functionalities and third party system link ups that need to be completed but they are working on it already!

Response from Arbox

Thanks Liran! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

Tal R.

I love these guys

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

It has made my life so much easier I don’t need to worry about of all the small details of my business it’s all placed inside the app and there’s a click away from me.

Pros

Everything they do is so professional and down to the smallest details I can’t think of any cons when it comes to this company because every time I tell them about something they take care of it right away.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons because they take care of stuff right away really serious guys

Response from Arbox

Thanks Tal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Jonathan jacob W.

Absolutely Great

Great

Pros

ARBOX revolutionized my club and took it 5 steps forward. It is the most user friendly and comprehensive software I ever used in my club.

Cons

Was not there earlier on (2012) when I just started my club :)

Response from Arbox

Thanks Jonathan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Iftach S.
  • Industry: Sports

Best crm app for fitness clubs

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Best crm app we ever had

Pros

Excellent service
Taking care for our needs along the years
Quick learners

Cons

The atheltes performance manager on the app

Response from Arbox

Thanks Iftach! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. Stay tuned for our new members app - it's going to be a game changer...

Bosmat B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Good and easy software

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

easy software and aThere is good technical support

Cons

There are not all options in the lesson schedule

Response from Arbox

Thanks Bosmat! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your fitness center.

Avi (abraham) K.

Arbox review

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Arbox has allowed us to centralize all aspects of business management: accounting, HR, Facilities, Sales, Marketing and even customer service in one reliable system. I enjoy the admin platform in as many devices as I want for no added charges. On the other hand, We also get the benefits of an amazing client app that helps us maintain people connected to our business and brand, logistically and emotionally.

Pros

Convenience and reliability. Available anywhere and anytime. Loaded with relevant features.

Cons

The team destroys every con that has popped up with excellent service and constant updating. They’re always developing, so I have no real con to report. They communicate timely with customers on updates in clear and practical ways.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Avi! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your gym anyway we can.

Yael S.

Super awasome Software, And everything that comes with it

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Aside from very easy-to-use management software, Arbox's customer service is amazing in itself. The availability, willingness to help and the good feeling they give are worth everything. As a business that once it has a problem needs the help, I have never encountered a lack of response or long waiting times or a failure to get back to me. When there is a problem they take care of it until it is resolved with the warmest and most professional attitude

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It enables ongoing management, monitoring and conduct in a way that makes it very easy.
The software is pleasing to the eye and not complicated to understand, everything is accessible, organized and there are reports that can be produced at any time

Cons

The Publish workout system needs a new desigh with some more options/ free adding options

Response from Arbox

Thank you Yael! We appreciate your review. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow CrossFit Raanana any way we can.

Sonya B.

Best Technological CRM platform for Gyms & studios that brings office management&Control...

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Arbox brought our Customers management from the office desk to be available everywhere anytime in our mobile and laptops.
More control automation and insight view of the Studio finance aspects / customers needs.
It made our Studio management Life easier, and concentrate more on professional Pilates issues for our customers.

Pros

- Modern User Interface, and user friendly
- Loaded with many capabilities Mainly for Members & Schedules with additional great features for Sales / Finance / Insights / Reports / Message Center....
- Automation Automation Automation
- Availability over cloud - everywhere anytime.
- Great support, and customer service - answers each service issue in short time
- Evolving company with responsive development and adaptation to the customer needs.
- Always comes with surprising new features and capabilities

Cons

- Developed and built mainly for Gyms and less for Pilates Studios.
But... Takes our Pilates aspects suggestions, open issues, and advises, and works now to adopt it to the platform and bring it to live.
- Missing Logging and backup capability for the users.
- Need to improve technical support analysis.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Sonya! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio anyway we can.

Lilach P.

Arbox Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Very pleased with the system & the Arbox dream team!

Pros

Very accessible and easy to use software, always updating & upgrading features according to the changes in the world. The support team is friendly and willing to help.

Cons

There are some bugs in the app, the design get messy sometimes and it affects the user experience. Needs a little precision with tiny features that can make work faster going.

Response from Arbox

Thank you so much Lilach! We appreciate your review and your feedback. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do, and help Beit Hanna be the best fitness business it can be!

‪liav R.
  • Industry: Sports

Excellent products with good service

Using for over 3 years , many daily users of the same management tools
good and useful for many causes and tasks within the company.

Pros

adjustments to requests , easy to use , financial tools and mamangement

Cons

minor features and personal taste of usage .

some data and BI could be better implemented..

overall perfect match to expectations.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Liav! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Daniel L.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Data became available and simple to use

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

True business partners

Pros

The best thing about Arbox is their adaptation to the customer needs, been there since the starting point and everything they do came from the customer side.

Cons

The app is a bit old fashioned- but by the end of 2019 it supposed to be a new one.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Ortal R.
  • Industry: Sports

Arbox is the best crm software

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Amazing

Pros

The software is convenient to use for management and customers. Assisting in customer monitoring and control. Excellent customer service

Cons

The software has many functions that I do not know.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Ortal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Nadav L.

Arbox review

Reviewed on 2019/12/24

Pros

It integrates all I need for customer service, tracking and managing.
All things could be exported to spreadsheets

Cons

It could be a little more customizable for my specific wants and needs.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Nadav! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.