Arbox

Management software for fitness studios and gyms

4,8
4,7
Avi (abraham) K.

Arbox review

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Arbox has allowed us to centralize all aspects of business management: accounting, HR, Facilities, Sales, Marketing and even customer service in one reliable system. I enjoy the admin platform in as many devices as I want for no added charges. On the other hand, We also get the benefits of an amazing client app that helps us maintain people connected to our business and brand, logistically and emotionally.

Pros

Convenience and reliability. Available anywhere and anytime. Loaded with relevant features.

Cons

The team destroys every con that has popped up with excellent service and constant updating. They’re always developing, so I have no real con to report. They communicate timely with customers on updates in clear and practical ways.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Avi! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your gym anyway we can.

Yael S.

Super awasome Software, And everything that comes with it

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Aside from very easy-to-use management software, Arbox's customer service is amazing in itself. The availability, willingness to help and the good feeling they give are worth everything. As a business that once it has a problem needs the help, I have never encountered a lack of response or long waiting times or a failure to get back to me. When there is a problem they take care of it until it is resolved with the warmest and most professional attitude

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It enables ongoing management, monitoring and conduct in a way that makes it very easy.
The software is pleasing to the eye and not complicated to understand, everything is accessible, organized and there are reports that can be produced at any time

Cons

The Publish workout system needs a new desigh with some more options/ free adding options

Response from Arbox

Thank you Yael! We appreciate your review. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow CrossFit Raanana any way we can.

Jonathan jacob W.

Absolutely Great

Great

Pros

ARBOX revolutionized my club and took it 5 steps forward. It is the most user friendly and comprehensive software I ever used in my club.

Cons

Was not there earlier on (2012) when I just started my club :)

Response from Arbox

Thanks Jonathan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Sonya B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best Technological CRM platform for Gyms & studios that brings office management&Control everywhere.

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Arbox brought our Customers management from the office desk to be available everywhere anytime in our mobile and laptops.
More control automation and insight view of the Studio finance aspects / customers needs.
It made our Studio management Life easier, and concentrate more on professional Pilates issues for our customers.

Pros

- Modern User Interface, and user friendly
- Loaded with many capabilities Mainly for Members & Schedules with additional great features for Sales / Finance / Insights / Reports / Message Center....
- Automation Automation Automation
- Availability over cloud - everywhere anytime.
- Great support, and customer service - answers each service issue in short time
- Evolving company with responsive development and adaptation to the customer needs.
- Always comes with surprising new features and capabilities

Cons

- Developed and built mainly for Gyms and less for Pilates Studios.
But... Takes our Pilates aspects suggestions, open issues, and advises, and works now to adopt it to the platform and bring it to live.
- Missing Logging and backup capability for the users.
- Need to improve technical support analysis.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Sonya! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio anyway we can.

Ortal Y.

Think out of the box

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Pros

like most- the Support, customer service. Usually respond quickly, respectively solve all the problems,
Attentive to development proposals that will help optimize the product to the country's personal use.

Cons

Less likes the fact that they are new in the field of country club service - providing service to families and groups of people, features that serve individual clients well - less works in our office system.

Response from Arbox

Thank you Ortal! We appreciate your review and your feedback. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Josh P.

A useful product.

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Pros

The team never takes cosumers for granted. They are always evolving and quickly respond to our needs as best they can.

Cons

The reports can have bugs sometimes.....

Response from Arbox

Thanks Josh! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Iris A.
Industry: Sports

Arbox is not just an application. Its my partner

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Arbox is my partner all the way, it helps me to run the studio smoothly , it is making my life easier. I dont have to be on the phone all day.

Pros

It allows me to have a lot of free time , it is taking care of all the administration work. Especially handling the waiting list.

Cons

It is not cheap. But i have to say that it is worth it

Response from Arbox

Thanks Iris! We appreciate your review and promise to do our best to help you grow your studio and always be the partner you see in us

Lilach P.

Arbox Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Very pleased with the system & the Arbox dream team!

Pros

Very accessible and easy to use software, always updating & upgrading features according to the changes in the world. The support team is friendly and willing to help.

Cons

There are some bugs in the app, the design get messy sometimes and it affects the user experience. Needs a little precision with tiny features that can make work faster going.

Response from Arbox

Thank you so much Lilach! We appreciate your review and your feedback. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do, and help Beit Hanna be the best fitness business it can be!

Tomer F.

Great UX

Reviewed on 2020/01/05

Pros

Arbox makes life easy and simple. I'm really satisfied.
Since joining, I see the changes and the improvement of the software.

Cons

There is an income status but I would like to have an expenses feature.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Tomer! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can. We will definitely the "expenses feature" into consideration.

Nadav L.

Arbox review

Reviewed on 2019/12/24

Pros

It integrates all I need for customer service, tracking and managing.
All things could be exported to spreadsheets

Cons

It could be a little more customizable for my specific wants and needs.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Nadav! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Tal R.

I love these guys

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

It has made my life so much easier I don’t need to worry about of all the small details of my business it’s all placed inside the app and there’s a click away from me.

Pros

Everything they do is so professional and down to the smallest details I can’t think of any cons when it comes to this company because every time I tell them about something they take care of it right away.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons because they take care of stuff right away really serious guys

Response from Arbox

Thanks Tal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Omri E.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best software in the market

Reviewed on 2019/12/24

Pros

Most user friendly software i have seen, great integration between all of the features including tons of statistics about your business. They are always working on improving and adding more features and the support is very responsive when needed.

Cons

Class Signup system is not customized for our business’s needs.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Omri! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

‪liav R.
Industry: Sports

Excellent products with good service

Using for over 3 years , many daily users of the same management tools
good and useful for many causes and tasks within the company.

Pros

adjustments to requests , easy to use , financial tools and mamangement

Cons

minor features and personal taste of usage .

some data and BI could be better implemented..

overall perfect match to expectations.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Liav! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Daniel L.
Industry: Environmental Services

Data became available and simple to use

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

True business partners

Pros

The best thing about Arbox is their adaptation to the customer needs, been there since the starting point and everything they do came from the customer side.

Cons

The app is a bit old fashioned- but by the end of 2019 it supposed to be a new one.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Iftach S.
Industry: Sports

Best crm app for fitness clubs

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Best crm app we ever had

Pros

Excellent service
Taking care for our needs along the years
Quick learners

Cons

The atheltes performance manager on the app

Response from Arbox

Thanks Iftach! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. Stay tuned for our new members app - it's going to be a game changer...

Ortal R.
Industry: Sports

Arbox is the best crm software

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Amazing

Pros

The software is convenient to use for management and customers. Assisting in customer monitoring and control. Excellent customer service

Cons

The software has many functions that I do not know.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Ortal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Dafnit S.
Company size: Self Employed

Knowledge is power

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

Pros

The system is very intuitive, easy to implement in small and large clubs

Cons

Missing personal training management solution

Response from Arbox

Thanks Dafnit! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. We are working these days on a knowledge base and training solutions. We believe this will be a huge help to our customers.

Lior H.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: Self Employed

The most useful app for training

Reviewed on 2019/12/27

Pros

- I can get quick status on my upcoming week training
- I can easily manage my training- submit to a new one or cancel in the last minute only using the Arbox app

Cons

- Missing alarm clock integration, for morning wake-ups

Response from Arbox

Thanks Lior! We appreciate your review. We will consider the alarm clock idea for our next version :)

Sagee K.

very comfortable software

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Managing all the customers in my sport club very easy.

Pros

Easy to use and well organized.
Very professional.

Cons

Not very fast software, it takes time to response and uploading things

Response from Arbox

Thanks Sagee! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your club anyway we can.

Liran P.

Incredible Product, Tremendous Team and Support

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Very good experience not only in building a custom app, but the support service, the user interface, the openness to new ideas and improvements, and the general experience which was excellent.

Pros

Very easy to use, with multiple languages, customer and user-friendly, with the ability to have instant data and communication platforms.

Cons

There are a few more functionalities and third party system link ups that need to be completed but they are working on it already!

Hadar K.
Industry: Sports

ARbox is an excellent solution

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Easy to use, we work with it daily, managing our business CRM, and its very good overall

Pros

User friendly
Good tech support
Good also for mobile use

Cons

Doesn't have accounting system in-house but they have a collaboration with another company

Response from Arbox

Thanks Hadar! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio any way we can.

Idan O.
Industry: Sports

The best a crossfit box can get

Reviewed on 2019/12/24

Pros

Simplicity and costumer service
And fare price

Cons

Few minor bugs the app not always works with all smartphones

Response from Arbox

Thanks Idan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Hila B.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent software

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Pros

Easy to operate. works on the internet

Cons

Less connects to the overall design of the software

Response from Arbox

Thanks Hila! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Oz A.
Industry: Sports

A great software for mange your gym

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

A great product with a good support from the company

Pros

Eazey to use
A lot of ways to communicate with our customers
On line formes to manage our data

Cons

The app for registration of the customer's need an upgrade

Response from Arbox

Thanks Oz! We appreciate your review and promise to keep providing you with the best management platform for your gym!

Sheffie E.
Industry: Internet

Unique, community-building member experience

Reviewed on 2019/11/24

The Arbox mobile application makes it easy and fun for me to book classes at my go-to studio. I see huge upside in Arbox's ability to drive member retention for studios that seek to build meaningful communities.

Pros

I love being able to see which friends are attending classes I've signed up for in the member app. This is an awesome feature!

Cons

No cons - love everything about the app!

Response from Arbox

Thanks Sheffie! We appreciate your review and promise keep updating our mobile app with new features. We have a few surprises in store...