Vonix Flex

Business VoIP platform for all team & customer conversations

Gina R.

Great Business Phone System and Service

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

It was so easy to switch over to them. They took care of everything and really made sure we were happy. They called regularly to check in and any changes we wanted were done really quickly. Overall, we are very happy with Vonix service.

Pros

I loved the personalized service from Vonix. Their team was really responsive, and I was always able to talk to the same person. The call quality is much better than I had before, and I like that Vonix is local and responsive to all my questions.

Cons

We switched from regular phone lines to Vonix's cloud phone system. It was different than when we had before, so we had to learn how to use it. But the team at Vonix was really responsive and helpful and they walked us through the training.

Beth V.

Customer service really sets Vonix apart from the rest.

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

As a new business owner, new customers are key and I feel like having good communication through my custom greetings and the transfer of the voicemails to allow quick communication back really opens up opportunities. I have and will continue to recommend Vonix to other businesses.

Pros

I like that as soon as a voice message is left, it emails me a recorded version. It allows me to stay on top of new customers messages, whether during class times or not. We are a fitness boutique and it's usually loud with music playing in the background. The messages are critical. Vonix worked out a customized, logical auto attendant for our personal business needs.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that I do have to manually remove the voicemails from the phone even after I have listened to them through the email. However, I bet if I were to call customer service they would figure out a way so that I do not have to go through that extra step. Their customer service is stellar.

Response from Vonix Networks

Hi Beth, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy our features are helping your studio.

Also, we're currently developing a "listen and remove" feature for voicemail messages! It's coming soon - we'll reach out to get you set up when it's available.

Thank you for the recommendation!

April P.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great Service

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Working with rep and his team is a great experience. I know that with a phone call or an email, they are there to assist with whatever our company may need.

Pros

The Vonix software is easy to use and it is easily customized to fit our needs.

Cons

At this point, there isn't anything that I do not like.

Paul D.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Law Firm - Multi Office Locations

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

They are a great team of professionals, they provide an outstanding product/service at a very affordable price. They make the change over as painless as possible.

Pros

The firm has employees in two states and three locations. Each location has an extension and phone and we talk as if we are in the next room. The quality of the calls is much better than our previous provider. The cost is lower than our previous service provider.

Cons

It is always a process of changing providers but we were able to schedule a time when it would least impact our office and Vonix was able to get it done within the allotted time.

Tim B.
  • Industry: Restaurants

easy setup and service

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Pros

Friendly and reliable service people, easy setup, and great product

Cons

No real negative to the service to date.

Response from Vonix Networks

Hi Tim, thanks for your feedback! Looking forward to continuing to work with you (and get some company lunches at your place!)

Brannon M.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Vonix Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Very attentive to tailoring their VoIP services to our business needs. Customer service has been fantastic.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of the software. It has been useful to our business needs.

Cons

None to report at this time. There are no cons to report.

Jana S.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

I love the fact that we are in sync across the board. We deal with one company, one rep, one software that has everything we needed.

Pros

It is user friendly. It was simple to switch over

Cons

I haven't found a con just yet. Any Con I thought would come up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] fixed.

John R.
  • Industry: Plastics

New Vonix VOIP Installation

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

We have been very pleased with quality of product, ease of transition from our previous phone system and the professionalism of the install. Every question was answered completely and thoroughly to our satisfaction. We highly recommend Vonix for your VOIP needs.

Pros

How easy it was to switch carriers and the countless options for the phone system.

Cons

We haven't found any issues at this time.