Mangomint

Business management software for beauty & wellness industry

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!
4,4
Desiree T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

What a blessing this has been for my business

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Mangomint's attention to detail is superb. They not only offer great customer assistance but genuine care for their clients.

Pros

Very versatile software. The Mangomint team assisted us to customize the software for our growing business. The system is so easy to learn, my entire team loves it.

Cons

I wish I could track clients referrals in the system. Either from other clients or from websites.

Jason F.
Industry: Retail

Best system we ever had!

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

All of the salon is on it

Pros

We used STX and a computer. Now everything is on the internet. So much easier, our clients love the new online booking. Payment at reception is great too!

Cons

It doesn't connect google calendar for my personal calendar

Michelle B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best Booking System out there!

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

Mangomint changed my life. I used to spend so much time back and forth with my clients on scheduling. Mangomint has eliminated that problem and also made everything so easy for my business. I have everything in one place from calendar / schedule management, client information, SMS / email reminders (which is SO important!) and payments. Their customer service is amazing and is always reachable if I come across any issues. Thank you Mangomint!

Pros

A very user friendly software for small business owners like me. My main attraction to the software was the ease of online booking. This added so much value to my salon.

Cons

I wish they can add a place where my clients can leave reviews for the service they received.

Trena M.
Industry: Retail

AMAZING support

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

By far best customer service I have ever received

Pros

This software is super easy to use and the support from the personnel you get on a daily basis is amazing
I’m a new business owner and they have been so responsive and supportive! It’s been a way beyond my expectations!!

Cons

Integration was easy and I have had the best experience
Would recommend over and over again

Darlene L.
Industry: Banking

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Mangomint

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful via chat and email, also sent me great contacts for a Poynt contact. Thank you again!!!!

Cons

Integrations with other apps and equipment