Mangomint Reviews

Mangomint

Business management software for beauty & wellness industry

5/5

Ghesal

Finally found Mangomint

Reviewed on 2021/12/04

I am no longer frustrated on a daily basis with the appointment and payment software we use. Having a feature-for-feature mobile app lets us work and not feel tied down to a front desk computer screen. For a smaller-salon owner this is really important.

Pros

Online booking and client interaction is top notch.

Cons

Memberships have had some features added, we’d love to see some really easy to use membership controls. I’m sure it’s on the roadmap.

Booker, Boulevard, Vagaro and Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

Mobile app experience and lack of new features with price increases always made us feel less important than the big salons they cater to. Boulevard isn’t made for a small salon, it’s made for huge salons that don’t care about mobile apps that work. Mangomint filled the void they left.

Boulevard

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

All of them have deal-breakers. No other company responded to our feature requests. I’ve had a few questions this year when using Mangomint, I got a reply in less than 4 minutes every single time. Every question was answered and all feedback was actually listened to. The founder/CEO Daniel is involved in every decision and has a good sense of what features to add and which would turn the platform into a usability nightmare.
Seth
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Hands down best spa and salon software on the market

Reviewed on 2023/12/15

Exceptional customer service, from the sales process which wasn’t pushy, to the onboarding which was amazing. I felt like I was working with someone who really knew the product. My pet peeve is talking to customer service and knowing more about the product than the rep. Not the case here.

Pros

I’m a software designer and this is an exceptionally well designed platform. Easy to set up, easy for the doctor to use. It’s modern, mobile and friction free for clients. And to top it off, it’s beautiful, integrates seamlessly with our brand on the website and via messaging. This is a product I can’t imagine living without.

Cons

It’s expensive, in fact, they all are. I demo’d 6 competitors before settling on Mangomint. The only thing that gave me pause was the price.

Boulevard, Vagaro, ZENOTI, Weave, WellnessLiving and HelmBot

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

Mind body start out good over a decade ago, and now that have an outdated product and horrible customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

Mangomint was hands down the best user interface and mix of features for admin and practitioner with the most beautiful client experience. I wish I had built this software and hope to be a user as long as we have our studio.
Shelby
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Hair artist review

Pretty happy

Pretty happy

Pros

The ease of booking a client issuing quick book securing the credit card for the cancellation policy.

Cons

It freezes a lot! I’m sure it em could be a phone thing.

Leiah
  • Industry: Consumer Services

A must for a luxury business

Reviewed on 2024/01/28

We’ve had a great experience everyone has been so helpful. There are so many videos to help you along the way, but if videos aren’t your thing, you can literally just text them and someone will help you almost immediately. It’s simple and easy to use it has contracts we can make sure our clients sign, we can also ask for photos so we can see what the clients hair currently looks like and what their hair goals are it makes it a breeze

Pros

The fact that I can ask for help from a human being basically any time of day, and someone gets back to you very quickly

Cons

Currently, there is no option to have a contract an invoice together so I can streamline my bridal clients for their wedding day

Sable

Professional & Simple Salon Software

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

Overall I have had no complications it is extremely easy to implement, use and transfer clients to new software systems.

Pros

I love the ease of use for clients. I love that it was easy to switch and learn. Their customer support it wonderful. And I love that my clients are impressed by the software that means a lot.

Cons

The price is on the higher end but I find it worth it.

Vagaro and GlossGenius

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

I kept having difficulties with clients making appointments losing a number of bookings

Fresha

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

Software interface and design was more aesthetically pleasing and simple to use for me and my guests
Carlie

Perfection In A Salon System

Reviewed on 2023/08/07

My experience has been exceptional! Being able to contact our initial correspondence has been a lifesaver! The simple fact I can text message her any time and she responds, is a really great thing! No waiting on a standard website messaging system or hotline has made us feel important and good! We appreciate that!

Pros

I loved the customer service from day 1! Fantastic! I also love the layout and how simplistic everything is! We love the Express Booking option for clients to ensure no call, no shows or within the 24hr mark, clients are charged automatically 50% of the services. I also love the layout of the program! The checking in and out on clients phones is fantastic for our smaller salon! We don’t have a front desk receptionist and won’t need one since we use Mangomint!

Cons

The only thing I could say, is that the reoccurring charge label on client’s bank statements is a concern. Many of them worry they will be charged again because this is what subscriptions usually say. Also, adding a size product space in products/retail would be nice.

Meevo

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

We opened our own salon. But we chose not to go with either of these because they weren’t user friendly. Vagaro in particular was awful! It took a million extra steps to do anything! It was the worst system I’ve ever used!

Vagaro and DaySmart Salon

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

I chose Mangomint before even looking at Meevo! The reviews were fantastic! We also went through their educational tutorials and videos online. I set us up for the free trial and we loved it! Also, our first point of contact, [sensitive content hidden], was so helpful and reached out immediately to check on us during the trial! She sold me on it after answering questions. She’s amazing!
Madison

The best spa software

Reviewed on 2023/09/24

Pros

The customer service has been top tier since I first reached out. I even had a rep in my area come to my office on a Sunday and get my system completely set up. It’s looks less than 12 hours to be fully transitioned from my last software. I don’t think I will ever use anything else. It’s extremely user friendly and convenient, adding new products/providers/schedules have all been so easy and quick. I haven’t had a single client complain about online booking or forms not working which has been a massive problem with other systems. I honestly can’t say enough good things about this software.

Cons

The only thing I can even think of is the cost on adding the use of integrated forms but even that isn’t a problem. The system I was using before was so much more expensive and did less.

Response from Mangomint

Thanks for the kind words! Glad the transition was smooth 😊

Mariah

I love my mangomint scheduling

Reviewed on 2023/07/04

Streamlined and simple. It's a beautiful to look at and is a breeze to work with. I was with mbo for 6 years and while mbo does offer more features, it was a clunky dinosaur that was hard to use and left both client and staff frustrated. Mangomint has made business much smoother and a joy to use.

Pros

Mangomint is simple and easy to use while still offering robust features. The customer service is truly second to none and both staff and clients enjoy this system.

Cons

There are some features I would love such as creating relationships between clients and some more customizations for paying staff a dollar amount instead of a percentage. However, they are continually improving, adding features and listening to their subscribers. So it seems that eventually this will all come together

Vagaro

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

It's way sexier and had some exciting features like express booking which we use regularly
Alex

Salon Owner

Reviewed on 2023/09/24

Switching was the fastest and least stressful experience. The checklists and texting customer service was so convenient and helpful. We switched from vagaro and paid a lot of money to vagaro just to be rid of the hassle. It was worth it! MANGOMINT is a life saver

Pros

We love the cancellation policy is visible and agreed to upon booking and with reminders. POS is. 10/10 for ease of use

Cons

The feature to improve would be able to check out booth renters and retail in the same transaction but send the money to separate accounts.

GlossGenius

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

Because their system was slow and sometimes non functional. Customer service was terrible. Set up was extremely complicated and was too detailed.

Vagaro

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

Their beliefs and stand on social media were so admirable and I could completely relate.

Response from Mangomint

So happy to have you on board! 🎉

Eliana

Mangomint is SEAMLESS!

Reviewed on 2024/01/22

I will recommend Mangomint to other business owners.

I will recommend Mangomint to other business owners.

Pros

How great the staff was at setting up our account. How amazing and organized onboarding was.

Cons

There was nothing we disliked about Mangomint. We are all blown away at how great every thing has been.

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

Square did not provide a way to track memberships.

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

The quality and ease of the software. Very user-friendly.

Response from Mangomint

Thank you for the kind words Eliana! Be sure to ask about our referral program if you want to refer any peers to Mangomint.

Eric
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Mangomint was the best decision we've made for our practice!

Reviewed on 2021/12/04

From the moment I started evaluating Mangomint for our company, it's been a great experience. Setting up and implementing was easy and intuitive. Support has been first class! I haven't needed much support, but when I did, I got immediate help through their chat and they handled all my needs within minutes.

Pros

Mangomint is so intuitive, we barely had to train any of our therapists! They just flawlessly figured out how to use it right away. The user-interface is great, simple, and easy to use. It solved the scheduling and billing/invoicing problem that we had. We needed an easy-to-use solution that included scheduling and billing and Mangomint delivered!

Cons

I understand having to balance ease-of-use with flexibility. Most products I evaluated had a lot of "bloat"... too many features that I'd never use, and that just turned me off. Mangomint hits all the important functions and keeps it simple to use. The only thing I'd desire in Mangomint is more flexibility in the reporting module, maybe with some custom reporting generation. It's by no means a deal breaker though. I can get everything I need.

SimplePractice

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

We needed a single solution to handle our client database, scheduling, and billing/invoicing processes.

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

Mangomint was straight-forward, intuitive, and easy to use. SimplePractice had so much feature bloat that it turned me off. I needed a specific solution, and Mangomint checked all the boxes.
Jayme

Switched to Mangomint

Reviewed on 2021/03/15

Our experience has been positive and the switch over from Fresha was made much smoother because Mangomint’s team was extremely helpful through it all!

Pros

We love the check in features for our guests, especially in the time of Covid when you can’t allow too many people waiting inside a salon or spa. You know exactly when your guest has arrived and you can greet them when you’re ready.

Cons

Wish it showed pricing of services in appointment booking notifications. Also Back Bar products should be disabled so they don’t show up in the checkout when searching for products at time of sale.

Jane

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

Fresha was charging 20% of every new clients first service. This added up over each month especially with opening a second location. Fresha was gouging us we felt and didn’t explain why very well and we’re not helpful whatsoever.

Fresha

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

I don’t remember all of the ones we were looking at but settled on Mangomint because it is easy to use, the price point was affordable, the chat option in the app, the help they provided with transferring all of our info over from Fresha to Mangomint.

Response from Mangomint

Thank you so much for your review! We love the feedback, we will keep working on making Mangomint the best salon and spa software you've ever used!

Jenni
  • Industry: Consumer Services

One of the best choices I’ve made for my business

Reviewed on 2021/12/04

Having used other software with other businesses I am confident that I made the best choice possible by opting for Mangomint. I have never used a booking software that’s so clean, efficient, and intuitive. They are always innovating and seem to be a step ahead. Their customer service is some of the best I’ve experienced. We started out our business strong, in the middle of the pandemic and I attribute a big part of our success from the beginning to being backed by such a solid software and team.

Pros

Mangomint has an extremely easy interface for the number of features provided. Customer support is phenomenal - always kind, knowledgeable, and dedicated. They are extremely innovative in their approach. I have often found if I ever have a suggestion it is usually already in development and when released is better than I could have imagined it. Both my team and our clients love this system.

Cons

I have yet to find a con beyond small things that were often already being addressed.

Booker and Vagaro

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

Because it’s better - more functional, complete, but without complexities that drag down the intuitive feel to the interface.
Brittany

Mangomint is the best booking software I’ve ever tried.

Reviewed on 2022/05/27

Mangomint has the best customer service of any service we utilize. They always respond within hours, but often within minutes. The tech support people are always well-informed and capable of handling the issue then and there, rather than forwarding everything on as support tickets (like other companies do).

Pros

I love the ease of use from the client end and the intuitive interface from our side.

Cons

I am eager for resources to be manageable, so that we can see, book, and block treatment rooms by daily schedule. I would also love a waitlist feature.

Booker, Vagaro, Acuity Scheduling and MyTime

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

MyTime failed to meet our needs and had terrible customer service. Our clients also expressed how much easier it is to book with Mangomint than it was when we were still using MyTime.

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

The client view was beautiful, customizable, and didn’t pull the client off my website to book. Also, my initial Consultation with was excellent and they answered all of my many questions.
Haley
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Mangomint

Reviewed on 2023/09/03

It has been seamless during the transition and the chat support feature has helped tremendously!

Pros

The transition from our previous scheduling system to Mangomint was relatively painless! Our onboarding specialist was great, and the support team has been overly attentive to all our questions!

Cons

No complaints so far regarding our use of Mangomint!

Pabau and Weave

Reasons for Choosing Mangomint

Always errors, becoming too expensive, needing more features and a better system overall.

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

Price, available support, and features

Response from Mangomint

Glad it was a smooth transition! Thanks Haley 😊

Regan

An amazing app!

Reviewed on 2022/06/02

Pros

I love how they constantly remind clients of appointments. How they send out the cancellation policy to the clients after booking. I love that we can store everything about our clients on this app from what they have bought to formulas etc. I love how when a client gets inside it sends me a text letting me know that they are here for their appointment!

Cons

Sometimes the notifications can be delayed.

Clay
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Mangomint for multi location service business

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

The system functions well and easily and is quick and simple. Even the least tech savvy employees can learn it and use it in no time. It is filled with features that I haven’t mastered but it functions fine as n the level we are using it. We have multiple locations and a large staff and the program makes it easy to process payroll, run reports, and examine how we are doing.

Pros

The product is easy to use and functions well. The learning curve is quick and it is intuitive in its design. It has more features than we currently utilize but I will be exploring the other features and implementing them soon

Cons

I don’t like how the system update in real-time when you made administrative level changes and doesn’t ask you to conform the change. It’s too sleazy to make a mistake like that. I also don’t like that the program can’t set different commission rates on different products. I would prefer to be able to have the commission rate be adjustable from 0-100% or even just have a set dollar amount.

Salesforce Service Cloud, TattooPro and Heartland Retail

Reasons for Switching to Mangomint

The team at mangomint was honest and worked closely with us to get us set up and they were attentive and quick to respond to our questions and concerns.
Miro

Hair Salon Fusion

Reviewed on 2022/05/26

Pros

Mangomint is the best salon software on the market with best Payment system already incorporated in software we using Mangomint over two years with no issues. Highly recommended!!

Cons

Honestly I don’t have nothing then I don’t like on Mangomint software. Very happy customer

SalonBiz

Quality of Mangomint is much better than SalonBiz
Iman

MangoMint review

Reviewed on 2023/11/01

Great. The best CRM for salons that I’ve come across

Great. The best CRM for salons that I’ve come across

Pros

Easy of use and how simple/clean it is coded

Cons

Pricing and the service/product checkout screen

Aish
  • Industry: Consumer Services

If it's a booking system you are looking for a salon, Mangomint is the way to go

Reviewed on 2023/03/30

Overall it has been amazing to work with the software and the wonderful team behind mangomint. When we do come across any roadblocks mangomint will always find a work around and make it easier for us!

Pros

All the features that are currently present are absolutely useful. It is one of those software's that you can utilize every little feature because it caters to every need of your business. The team putting all this together is another bonus. If there are anything that we need a work around, or updates to our account, mangomint is ON IT! And rest assure your problem, queries will be solved! Also the newest update for 2 way texting is an absolute savior!

Cons

There could be some more work around rebooking clients. Maybe just a rebook button to rebook clients easily. And being able to apply promo codes to be able to better analyze the success of these promotions. But I do believe they are constantly working on these areas and we do see new updates pretty often

Dan

Barbershop lounge

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

Very satisfied. I have recommended it to others

Very satisfied. I have recommended it to others

Pros

Very easy. User friendly. Clients love it. Doesn’t crash. Team is responsive.

Cons

Inability to text clients from software.

Booksy and Squire

Crashed a lot. Out dated

Inspire

I like the team at Mangomint. Easy transfer
Shay

Simply the best there is!

Reviewed on 2024/01/23

Phenomenal! And keeps getting better! Communication with support is always super quick as well!

Pros

With more features being added consistently, Mangomint truly is the one stop shop for all of our needs from appointment scheduling, online booking, reporting, customer communication, etc.

Cons

Nothing to note here as it truly does everything we need it to do.

Donica

Mangomint is great

Reviewed on 2023/09/26

Mangomint system is very polished and gives my business a professional touch .

Mangomint system is very polished and gives my business a professional touch .

Pros

Mangomint is very easy to use and I love that they company is always adding new features

Cons

The service is pricey. It is expensive especially for newer businesses

Shelby

Mangomint is incredible

Reviewed on 2022/10/31

It’s been super easy to have. One app that books and checkout clients. Super easy to use

Pros

It super easy to use and the costumer love how easy it is. I love I don’t really have to book a client unless I’m fitting someone in to double book

Cons

I wish there was a way to only allow request bookings rather than accepting new random clients. Or even away to turn my books off so I can prevent rando booking. I know you have the request button.

Crystal

Five star company

Reviewed on 2024/02/15

Pros

They are personal, give us swag and crumble cookies

Cons

The amount of reminders for appointments and the way they decide what time slots to offer online booking