Showing 14 reviews of 7

• Industry: Events Services
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great product & Team

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

The team was exceptional. They were very helpful with setting up the site and was very helpful to attendees.

Pros

The custom look of the event page and workshop spaces.

Cons

Some of the functionality on the back end wasn’t easy for my team to learn and implement.

Response from EventTitans

Thanks Simone for your feedback. We are always working on improving the UX. But definetly with 18 solutions in 1 it does require someone to implement more than one event to get more familiar. Your suggestions are always welcome.

Julie P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Good overall Experiene

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

The software enabled us to organize and execute our first major event at our facility.

Pros

The features included for the price far outweighed competitors.

Cons

Had some functionality challenges due to beta testing. The customer support was excellent and any issues had were resolved quickly.

Katherine D.

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Excellent experience.

Pros

This software is very customizable. The customer support it great too.

Cons

Interface is simple but could be further simplified.

Response from EventTitans

Thanks Katherine for the review. We enjoy working with you and your team.

Hal B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

RMR on Event Titans

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

They have bent over backwards to adapt to what w do and have it perform for us.

Pros

I like it's versatility to adapt to our needs for our fundraising company and the platform that opens up
further options for our customers.

Cons

We use Safari for our operating system, and the website prefers me to use Chrome. Small problem.

Linda B.
  • Industry: Music

Excellent choice for non-profit fundraisers

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

This site is very easy to use. I say that as a customer and administrator. When I had a problem they were there for me almost immediately--and I didn't have to jump through gatekeeper hoops to get them to help. All I did was shoot them an email and the problem was solved within a couple hours. On a weekend!

I also ordered product to test it out and it was surprised by how easy it was to shop and order. Simple and easy. Thank you, EventTitans!

Pros

Easy to set up and use. EventTitans contacted Stripe for me and got it connected. They got my fundraiser event organized and the page designed, and made a dashboard that I could understand and quickly. They get it--we don't have time to learn a lot of fancy stuff because we're busy running our non-profits.

Cons

I didn't quite get that I could shop for all coffee choices off the one SHOP button, but that one was on me. I wish I could change our photos as we get new ones, or maybe add some quotes about the organization.

Response from EventTitans

Thanks a bunch Linda for your kind review. Appreciate it.

Nashlee Y.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

ATP

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Pros

Very flexible, multiple features and cost is very reasonable

Cons

At the time we used the software the mobile app wasn't available yet.

Heather W.
  • Industry: Veterinary
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

EventTitans - Up and coming, lots of potential, great value!

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

Great group of people to work. Extremely tentative and professional. Questions/issues were answered in a timely fashion. Great price for the platform compared to others out there. Would definitely recommend ET.

Pros

When I was looking for a platform to host our virtual conferences it was really important for the platform to feel like you were at an in-person event. ET did that for us. What I liked most about the ET platform is the look of the virtual lobby and most especially the look and functionality of the virtual exhibit vendor booths. I also was looking for a platform that could support gamification and EventTitans did just that. We were able to have our attendees engage with the platform and connect with our vendor sponsors by offering up "tickets" for completing certain tasks within the event.

Cons

There were some minor hiccups along the way with the uploading of some documents in the vendor booth and attendees not receiving their invites to access the venue but all of these minor issues were handled pretty immediately. I didn't expect there not to be some hiccups.

Response from EventTitans

Thanks much for your feedback Heather. Appreciate it.