Woopra Reviews

Woopra

Real-time customer activity

4.3/5 (12 reviews)
Lily C.

Woopra to better understand our customers

Reviewed on 2018/05/12

Pros

Woopra has a large selection of powerful tools. The app is extremely user-friendly and I can navigate their page with ease. It does a fantastic job showing the technology being used by our visitors. I can work with great desire and productivity. I also like that I and all my work with great comfort. Quick integration into our systems was nice too.

Cons

Lack of documentation should be improved. Also for some reports, I had to apply for support. I also would like to have a pop-up chat feature where I could talk to people who are browsing our site.

A really good tool for customer journeys.

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

It is not that heavy on the end user (client side) and provides really good metrics out of the box. Also like the easy configuration of events that can be triggered from the client or the server side.

Cons

Their UI could get a facelift to improve the user experience. The pages seem slow, loading a different view takes longer than expected and although people are patient when they wait for such data it could definitely improve.

Can't do work without it.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

I use this every day and can't imagine running the business without it. It drills down to the individual person level so you can really see what each user is doing.

Cons

Some bugs still and it is down from time to time. Support is really helpful but not always fast. The switch from their old version to new version wasn't managed well.

Brad M.

Very comprehensive high speed website stats

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

- Great user tracking functionality including detailed live updates
- Simpler and more intuitive interface than Google Analytics
- Easy to setup and get started

Cons

- Chatting with online users can be cumbersome and hard to manage
- Mobile app could be quicker and have a better UI

Paola P.

A complete tool with strong features and pricing bundles for every need

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Pros

Mostly enjoyed the appconnect third-party integration, which enabled me to process information across segments of my choosing, create unique reports and consumer profiles, as well as gather data across different of platforms (such as e-mail, help desk, chat, and so forth). Other great features offered by this tool are the action triggering capabilities, report funneling, and the CRM integrations (I mostly used Marketo, Salesforce, and Zendesk). Data can be analyzed both from web and mobile, so that's another big pro for me.

Cons

The dashboard could have been more intuitive.The real-time analytics information is a great feature, but I was caught wondering at times if things were properly updating or not (no way to tell for sure).

Jeremy K.

Very helpful for user funnel analysis

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

Pros

Woopra helps us analyze our user acquisition funnel and conversion rates on various pages on our site.

Cons

Takes a fair amount of learning as it can be a bit complicated to really get the most out of the product.

Madhav B.

Used to be good, the new UI update made it unintuitive for me

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

I can deep dive into customer activity.
Funnels are super customizable.
I set up a custom dashboard for myself in under 10 mins.

Cons

The new UI makes it very hard to find the data I need (probably because I'm so used to the old UI)
It's not cheap.
Support response time is slow.

7.0/10
Martin S.

I really like this service

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

We have the ability to monitor our customers in real time, which gives us a lot of information on how to improve our website and increase revenue. Do not be tempted to try something new, this service will definitely not disappoint you.

Cons

There were problems with displaying statistics and some reports. Also, in order to configure more detailed reports, you need a lot of time and basic technical knowledge.

Adam R.

Gotten worse recently

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Pros

The analytics are good but over time support has been slowing down and there are more bugs than ever.

Cons

Features stop working at times, it takes 2 days to hear back from support, things get deleted without them telling us, remove good features to make room for confusing beta features.

5.0/10
Cindy C.

Might be good for marketers, but not for research teams

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/21

We are using Woopra to gather data at the user level for a research project. This project required multiple variables to be collected for each user. There was no easy way to download reports showing all the variables we needed for each user over an 18 month period.

Pros

clear interface, responsive tech support team (but the solutions weren't very helpful)

Cons

Very difficult to do anything without developers and to download complex reports with raw data at the user level. Data appeared to disappear in a user's record even though the month-over-month graph shows record of user. Very hard to record accurate data if you're not being careful.

2.0/10
Steve E.

Great analytics in a sea of great analytics.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

The UI is pretty sexy, and it's really easy to use. Small footprint in the JavaScript tag is nice too.

Cons

In reality, there are a ton of great analytics companies out there with similar features and similar price points. Test them all and pick what you like best.

Great analytics tool

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/09

Pros

It is very easy to track individual users, and their history

Cons

It is a bit expensive to get past the free tier.