MemberFactory

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Natalie marie C.

Great membership and course delivery software! Invanto has become the host for all of my...

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

Invanto has a beautiful interface and layout. The membership and course areas are easy to navigate and just make you look good to your customers. I love all of the features they have to offer right now and am excited for what they have coming down the pipeline. Their vision of being an all-in-one marketing platform had me on board instantly. They have become my new home for all of my courses and with their professional looking store front, it's easy for customers to look through and buy other courses I have to offer. I have made more sales since moving to Invanto than I have on any other platform and my customers love it!

Cons

Because this is a newer software there are some bugs that are being worked through and lots of improvements being made. For example, at the time of this review, they do not have API integration set up, but it's coming down the pipeline. However, the team at Invanto is incredibly responsive and helpful. They quickly fix glitches that are found and are so open to feature requests. Including my nagging on getting the API integration done. They welcome their customer's feedback to help make the platform better. Which is good, because they are probably sick of hearing about me asking for the API integration and yet are still incredibly helpful and friendly. I understand that no software is perfect, so I'm patient because I see their quick growth, improvements and potential.

Beverley T.

The go to all in one tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

I just launched my online learning store with it. After playing around with the each of the different apps/tools, it's become more intuitive to me and I feel a lot more confident in using it. The customer support is great too!

Pros

You just have to log into ONE place and you can have access to all your online membership/learning/affiliate tools. For the longest time I was trying to find something like Invanto, but other platforms were always missing one or two things I needed, so glad I discovered this tool.

Cons

The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is if you're a beginner at using the internet or even just like, not knowing what certain terms are, it can be difficult to set up. That being said, over time they have developed some great guides to read over for help. It was confusing as to what the differences were between Membership and Coachrank.

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Company does not offer their contracts

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

Like many of their customers, I would have been happy with the service, even with the occasional bugs, if they had honored the lifetime licenses that so many of us bought. But, obviously, since they have deleted all of our accounts unless we moved to a monthly fee plan, I give them a 0 out of 10. It is the worst experience I have ever had with a vendor in my 30+ years of my career.

Pros

When I first started using it, there were lots of bugs, but it was a start up, and I bought a lifetime license that they offered to help them get off the ground. It was good enough, and I was happy, until they decided recently that they are not going to be honoring their contracts. Literally they sent an email that said that they were no longer honoring the lifetime licenses that were bought, and everyone needed to upgrade and pay a monthly fee.

Cons

The software itself is buggy; videos don't play, and customer service could not figure out the problem, so you'd need to rebuild pages. And as mentioned by many other reviewers, they have terrible customer service, are unethical, and change rates and offerings, even if you have a contract with them. It would be up to you to take them to court, which, for what it is, is just not worth it. Do yourself a favor and go with another service.

Traci S.

Never has launching a membership site been so easy!

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Pros

I love that the software makes organizing vast amounts of content simple and that I can take the tech development off my plate. When working with learners who aren't super tech savvy, it's especially important that the platform provides an intuitive learner experience. I have found Invanto to be great at this and with a few modifications that are in development, it's only going to get better!

Cons

As with all growing tools, there are still kinks to work out. I dislike having each membership option on its own order link. It doesn't allow me the option of offering both annual and monthly memberships to the same buyer. I have also experienced issues with the static pages. They continually have issues. It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult. I have tried multiple times without success. The support is phenomenal, however. The only other issue is the lack of guidance on the customization aspects. It would be a simple fix to include a guide that explained what all the color options would change, what picture dimensions to load, etc.

Adam C.
  • Industry: Design

Quick and easy way to get the job done!

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

My clients get a great product and it is simple for me to setup for them.

Pros

Love how easy it is to find the tools I need for my clients and implement them immediately. The problem is normally when I travel for work and am not in the same area as my clients.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to have my clients buy software and share their login with me or give me admin access to their account. They need ownership I do not. I just need to work with the tools they provide me.

Jessica L.
  • Industry: Online Media

I really like Invanto. They've got great customer service and are regularly adding new...

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

I get to have a fully functioning membership portal and course content portal that works.

Pros

They have great customer service and do their best to help you on the livechat support or via Skype. The functionality is great for my members - they love that they can track their progress in courses and the memberships that I run - and I love being able to drip feed content and manage accounts

Cons

It still has a few issues; sometimes accounts expire despite being set up for lifetime access and people cannot manage their own payment details which is difficult when you run a thriving membership site. People need to be able to update their own card details.

Zachariah K.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

As yet I have not implemented use of this product while it's being developed to the point i...

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

It is soon going to be the entire platform for my latest business. I have already recommended it to others who can use the current features. It is also reasonably priced (very good) for what you get (and will get).

Pros

The potential. I see a very good potential use of the product to further my business and that is why i bought it a while back. Soon these features will open up and i will be able to put together a complete package using only one piece of software/product and it is all kind of fool proofed so that even folks like me can use it without too much technical knowledge.

The tutorials. They have not held back on tutorials (online) which you can watch.

The development team tend to respond swiftly to the community.

Cons

It is taking a long time to get exactly where i need it to be (others are using the current features and loving it). However, as more people sign up and as time goes by it is getting closer and closer so, i am being patient.

Chandeep C.

Member Factory

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Amazing experience.

Pros

Amazing Software. For me I have tried other similar Software but nothing compares to this. So easy to use and functionality no flaws to be honest. Loads vert fast and has a great Facebook group. The Customer Support helps me and is very fast in responding within minutes.

Cons

Buttons. Buttons could be improved for easy of use.

Brent B.

Great tool for online marketers!

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

My staff enjoys the ease of use regarding course creation. Compared to most other alternatives, we've found that it offers the widest range of features for a reasonable cost.

Cons

It is a bit complicated to learn, but its very intuitive once you get going. They could improve the various connections between modules; however this is on their roadmap, so its not a big deal.

Phil H.

It's a one stop shop for anyone who needs to set up an online membership or e-learning school...

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

The main benefit is that I can very quickly create a fully (or at least operationally viable) set up membership / e-learning site with most or nearly all the bells and whistles that other apps offer - but at a fraction of the cost and effort.

Pros

I like that once you log in to your account / dashboard, ALL of the apps are there at your fingertips and with very little webdev knowledge and some quick tutorials all of the apps are connected with each other - they integrate far more easily that attempting to create all of those connections manually or even worse - blindly through experimenting with apps out there from different companies.

Cons

I think that the features are great, but they haven't been fully processed out all the details - in a way (at least to me) that makes for a 100% seamless and 0% frustrating experience, especially in the initial set up. If you are brand new to webdev or wordpress - you're likely going to struggle some in the set up and beginning ... but I do believe that the team is planning on continuing to expand their online knowledge base for users.

Photis M.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Practicality.

Pros

Simplicity. I liked the way everything falls into place. Also, there are plenty of helpful material that helps you start working and integrating right away.

Cons

Variety. I would like if it had a variety to design. This may sound unnecessary but to marketers even the possibility to change colors on a font matters.

Aisha S.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Best Course Software ROI Out There

Reviewed on 2019/07/27

Support has had issues, but I've experienced it getting better. Features are coming out of the flood gates from left to right. Once Invanto has all apps in place, it will be a business powerhouse.

Pros

Highly customizable. I love how branded I can make this...people have commented how my schools looked custom-developed.

Cons

The app is divided into "apps" that each has a siloed feature set...it takes a learning curve to figure out mapping. Also, I see a lot who can't figure out how to customize the site to their branding...but most of that is on them choosing poorly designed photos.

Tracey L.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Big promises - no delivery

Reviewed on 2020/09/19

Absolutely horrid. Erratic leadership with no business sense.

Pros

This company admits it has terrible infrastructure and horrid support as an excuse for not being able to honor customers that prepaid for access to the platform.

The pro is they admit how poorly designed and managed they are.

Cons

The product crashes constantly and support is non existent.
They promised features to attract lifetime/prepaid customers and then gave them 10 days notice that their purchases were not being honoured, leaving customers that built memberships and courses with them completely in the lurch.
DO not build your business on any infrastructure with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (also goes by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) behind it including member factory; coach rack, gradhut; spikro or any of his other unfocused initiatives.

Gary S.

Great Platform That Is Still Working Out The Bugs

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Great value for your money and a terrific all in one place for online creators.

Pros

Great value for your money. many different apps inside the software to create membership sites, online courses and much more. This is the only software I have seen to house so many useful apps for online creators.

Cons

It's a new company and there are still many bugs to work out. Customer support is very responsive but there are daily bugs that need fixing every day. It's not as polished as some other options, but that's what you get with a new company.

Annalisa C.

My experience with Invanto has been wonderful. I love the transparency and the community too!

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

I love the flexibility it gives me as an online educator. I have a membership site setup as a learning platform for my private clients and they have all giving positive feedback on using the platform to view training videos and content from me.

Cons

There is much effort required right now to customize some pieces in order to stay on Brand. But I still enjoy learning the platform and I'm confident the Invanto team will improve these setting soon.

Marcus L.

I used Invanto's member factory to monetize a course I am offering. It was easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Very easy to use and implement.

Pros

Ease of use was the biggest benefit. linking up to payment processor was painless and I was able to connect with both stripe and Paypal without any issues.

Cons

The biggest downfall of this software is that it is not self hosted. While it is nice that they host all your content. There is a real risk to not hosting it yourself. What happens if Invanto is unable to make a go of it. All the time spent reating courses on this platform will be lost. Additionally, you are at their mercy in terms of your sites performance. Some members have voiced concerns regarding the slowness of their sites loading. I hate having no control over the speed of my users experience. To me this is a dealbreaker. I am nervous about whether Invanto will be around in the future. Has me looking at other options.

So far what I've done has worked well.

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

Overall ease to use but it doesn't provide some of the Intuity things that Teachable offers. Not a bad option to Teachable, as this is more affordable. I wish I could just upload instead of having to recreate from scratch. For what I saw, the platform is not as strong to monetize the courses. However, I will explore it again to see if new tools are available. I would love to use it - at the time I tried it, it seemed like a little too much work - but will explore again for sure.

Cons

More intituative with menu options. More options for video creatio. Also, I would like to see templates that adapt to various situations - specifically as they relate to teaching and training - not necessarily as teaching online but more of teaching for teachers - if that makes any sense.

Frank B.

Good platform, but still has a lot of growth before it matches other platforms

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

Everything is integrated and will work together. You can build an online school or course and easily integrate rewards systems and gamification.

They also have the added functionality of a landing page builder (coming soon) and a basic sales funnel checkout with upsells (CartFog).

Cons

New app and features are slow to roll out. At times the software is buggy and needs support to intervene

Eddy B.

Everything in one spot

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Helps me run my coaching platform and I will be creating a membership site with it.

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility and it allows for multiple apps on one platform. Much better than having to go to multiple sites/apps.

Cons

Could use a few more business apps but it looks like they are underway. Some of the links on the platform have not been updated and go nowhere.

Nikolaus W.

Great Idea and great

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

It is a great and innovative software, I can recommend it a lot to everyone who has an online business and wants to grow their business!

Solid overall platform for noobies and experienced content producers

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

Flexibility and speed.

Cons

Lack of templates, and the initial setup can take some time navigating the user interface.

Lack of quiz module.

Richard B.

Excellent all in one platform

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

It's easy to use. Has great features. There's no integration problems like one can have with Wordpress and plugins.

Cons

Not much wrong with it! Just need to learn how it works and he. You can create membership sites quite easily

Erin T.

I love this platform!

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

I have been using the platform for several months building a membership factory product, and it works great!

Pros

The platform has many tutorials that are easy to follow, and when I got stuck on a task, customer service was wonderfully helpful!

Abdellatif A.

A very bad choice

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Very bad experience

Pros

All in one solution, even if all of them are not good

Cons

Very bad decisions took by the manager
Dont respect their customer

• Used Other for 6-12 months

Simplifies and takes the guesswork out of a confusing and complicated task.

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

Ease of use. I am not very technologically saavy. Invanto allows me to complete necessary work for my business without paying a freelancer.