ClubReady

Club management software for fitness and wellness centers

2,7
2,2
2,7
2,5
2,9
Alejandro A.

The most comprehensive club manager around.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/11/18

I forgot to mention, the ease of inventory is amazing! Great turn around time for member issues.

Pros

This club manager has been my favorite by far. The simplicity, plus the level of depth offered for function is perfect. Member and prospect profiles are easily navigated. Agreements and invoices are specified by date AND time. As for prospects, i love that you can store notes, and set reminders for follow ups. Tasking and to-do items are the most important in any club. It's what keeps the system running. User settings, access and reports are managed by admin rights.

Cons

It looks a bit outdated. Mainly had problems with the updates to the software, and we hardly had cross club access available. Other than minor issues, i really miss using this manager.

Tony C.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Not a fan

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

Pros

It allowed us to run multiple clubs and separate data bases for communication.

Cons

It was bulky and did not integrate with most plugins we wanted to use.

ClubReady is a Trainwreck

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

I haven't found any particular benefit to ClubReady. We can't use their time clock because it doesn't suit our needs so we're going with When I Work. I have to report our sales tax every quarter and it used to be a breeze with MindBody, but now, it's added hours to my time to prepare sales tax. Using ClubReady has upended our purchase orders because the sizes and quantities keep falling out of the system. Our Retail manager has to keep adding them back in and this is adding to her workload.

Pros

ClubReady does a good job of driving sales, but for every day use and daily operations, it's abysmal.

Cons

Customer service is the worst. They have limited hours (7am-7pm CST Monday-Friday) and no hours on the weekend. If customer service cannot answer my question, then I have to create a ticket, and a ticket is answered anywhere from 24 hours to a few weeks. I contacted them regarding an accounting problem last week on Friday and I'm still waiting for someone to call me back. Apparently, the regular person in Accounting is out on vacation and there's no one else who can do her job and answer my questions. The online chat desk is even worse. I waited 22 minutes before ClubReady picked up while our operations manager waited over an hour before customer service picked up. Also, the reporting is awful. None of the numbers on their Remit reports match any of their other reports. The reports provided by ClubReady

Works wonders for a Stretching Therapy Club

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Overall I've enjoyed using this software, it didn't take long to master it, and now that I have I will always use this for the business.

Pros

Have been using this software for almost 2 years now and the business could not run without it. It keeps track of all our old and new customers, keeps track of sales, and many more things that help the business run smooth. Best software for club management that I've ever used.

Cons

Sometimes the servers are unstable, and they would go out periodically. And this can be a detriment when making a sale because you can't access the software to run the customers payment.

Industry: Consumer Services

Software that doesn't understand the customer

Reviewed on 2018/11/10

I have been using it for over 3 yrs and don't see much of an improvements over the years. The quality of customer service through chat has gone down.

Pros

Managing your prospects and clients, scheduling, taking payments etc

Cons

Lack of understanding what customer needs and making the software self intuitive and easy of use.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Jennifer D.
Industry: Real Estate

Horrible company and software

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/12/07

It’s awful software. Members would disappear and I would ask if someone was deleted and they said yes but there was no way to tell who deleted the member. This is just one example of how useless and incompetent this company is. They have no regard for your club goals or any interest in speaking to you on the phone to explain any of their confusing features. They direct you to online chat only and support tickets they look at days later and never resolve. Reporting on invoices coming due to get a forecast of what revenue to expect is not correct as it includes members scheduled to be canceled before the next draft and scheduled to expire. It also makes no sense because invoices coming due should include everyone on auto renew but doesn’t unless you wait to run that report in the current month which doesn’t give you any length of time on projections so why bother running it at that point. No one at the company expressed any urgency in helping me before I took over a club and left me running it with their software in place with no training and I wasted 2 weeks there with them refusing to even acknowledge me as the new owner. Received horrid service in general from everyone at this company.

Pros

Nothing it was horrible in every way. I hated it.

Cons

Everything. I did me a great disservice in every way.

Michelle C.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMERS SERVICE HORRIBLE PRODUCT

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW BAD THIS SOFTWARE IS....WORST DECISION EVER

Pros

NOTHING AT ALL. HORRIBLE IN EVER WAY POSSIBLE

Cons

EVERYTHING, EVERGREEN INVOICES DONT RE-CREATE, I HAVE MEMBERS BEING DROPPED BECAUSE F IT, IT HAS COSTS ME SO MUCH MONEY IN LOST REVENUE, BY FAR THE WORST DECISION EVER TO SWITCH OVER, THE CUSTOMERS SERVICE IS HANDS DOWN THE WORST EVER, IF THEY CREATE A TICKET COUNT ON 1+ MONTHS TO GET BACK TO YOU....IF THEY EVER RESPOND TO YOUR ISSUE!!!

Matt R.

Not a Fan

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Pros

Basic and easy to navigate; if your business does not include sales or needing to be specific in reporting; than this may be a good option for you.

Cons

It freezes a lot or doesn't always load properly. The reporting is not very good or specific; typically have to open up 2-3 reports to get one metric, not good for time management at all. I am not the individual paying for this software, but i use it on a daily basis. I would highly recommend Microsoft Dynamics or Sales Force products over this software by far.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Some Convenient Perks for Club Pilates Members, still a WIP

Reviewed on 2018/03/25

Pros

Went from MindBody to ClubReady, it's nice not having to log into every single studio separately. We're allowed to go outside the Franchisees locations and check out the others as well.

Cons

Frustrating to switch between different studio's classes. Customers aren't able to check themselves in on their own. Finding how many credits you have left is very confusing. Few extra unnecessary bells and whistles.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Financial Services

As an Administrative User, the customer service was great but the ease of use was not there

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

The Customer Support team was easy to get ahold of and answered questions really quickly with the chat function.

Cons

I worked for a company that switched to ClubReady from MindBody. The transition was tough and made it difficult to switch back and forth between our multiple locations. Finding clients who signed up at one of our other locations was a nightmare, we had to search for them in every system. It was just a confusing switch.

Club Ready was easy to use and had exceptional customer support who responded quickly.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

This software came with exceptional customer support which made things easy when it came to issues, updates and just general training of the system.

Pros

The POS system was easy to use and process payments. Searching for client information was easily accessible through several different options of searching.

Cons

Club Ready had a lot of updates, which can be a good thing, but issues with CC payment processing before an update was a bit of a pain when you have customers waiting.

Club Ready Software

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Club ready is amazing and I’ve already recommended to many owners in my business. It’s very easy to use and onboard new employees with the software.

Pros

I love the scheduling features of club ready. It makes my life so much easier when scheduling appointments for prospects. The integration with our company software is amazing and saves me time. I also love how we are able to book clients into sessions with their mobile app.

Cons

At times, it is difficult to use because it freezes up. I haven’t had too much difficulty as of recent, but I’m the past the pages won’t load.

Alec M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Straightforward approach to club management

Reviewed on 2018/10/13

Pros

The browser-based approach makes this easy to manage, navigation is simple, and help is almost always available.

Cons

Custom membership options are difficult to piece together, and manual overrides for automated functions aren't always easy to implement.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Audree A.
Industry: Accounting

Favorite scheduling app

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Pros

I love the simple, easy to navigate screen features and it lets me see my month in review, how many times I am scheduled etc.

Cons

No cons. This is literally the easiest app and it even syncs with my car so it tells me when I have a slot scheduled

Stephanie K.

Not Set Up to Support a Yoga Business

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

It doesn’t connect with other systems imperative to a yoga business

Pros

Nothing. It doesn’t work with the needs of our client services.

Cons

Not intuitive. Systems not built to accommodate a yoga business.

Lance L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Use another software, there are so many better products out there.

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Terrible customer service.

Pros

Compared to other products there is very little good I can say about this software. Look at other products before deciding to use this and I guarantee you won't waste your time.

Cons

Again, compared to other software available they just fall short in so many areas.
Poor customer services
Poor software design
High fees

Dan W.

Think Twice

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

Pros

Functionality is generally good. Most things I want to do are available and easy to use.

Cons

Reliability is non-existent. Spinning wheels, crashes way too frequently, outages. ClubReady has no sense of urgency to fix the problems and pretty much says, oh well, too bad, so sad.

Amy T.

NOPE...Club "Not" Ready

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

Horrible! Run! Constantly crashes. Bugs all the time.

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about CR.

Cons

This is horrible software. After 3+ years of using this horrid software--and I'm forced to use it because I'm part of a franchise--I'm surprised I haven't been committed to an insane asylum.

Cara C.

Club Ready - Down and not running more often than not

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

It is hard to run a business on software that is not available and up and running

Pros

Variety of functionality, when you can get support they are helpful, fairly easy to figure out

Cons

It is constantly running slow or down. Can be long waits for support

David B.

Good Reporting

Reviewed on 2017/02/07

The reporting capabilities are good and comprehensive. Some work needs to be done with their mobile capabilities.

John C.

Horrible service

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Horrible.

Pros

They said they were working with title boxing club and they Never produced a Login. After over 2 Years. Horrible company.

Cons

Zero service. Zero communication. They never returned my phone calls.