LearnWorlds Reviews

LearnWorlds

The best lightweight LMS that’s fast, flexible & easy to use

Samuel
Samuel

Fantastic option to host online courses!

Reviewed on 2023/12/19

Pros

I love how powerful, intuitive, and easy-to-use the LearnWorlds administrator interface is. I can do everything I need to manage my school with minimal effort. They are constantly adding new features that allow me to do more with my school. Their support and customer service teams are super helpful and responsive. My company gets incredible value from LearnWorlds at a low price.

Cons

There are a few additional features I'd like to see. For instance, the ability to customize scheduled reports and more built-in third party integrations for my company's tech stack (Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo). These are all incredibly minor compared to the vast array of great features LearnWorlds has already.

Brainshark

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

Lower cost, better experience for users and admins
Denis

Create TOP courses with beautifull inteface anc TOP marketing tools

Reviewed on 2022/11/06

My school change and i use the new fatures when they came out.

My school change and i use the new fatures when they came out.

Pros

The support is incredible. Each time since 3 years, i got an a VERY RAPID answer. But the main difference with Learnworlds than other platform is the way they create the tools. It help a lot to win some time. You can use the layout they gave to you and just adapt it to your needs.Very professional and very usefull

Cons

All the soft is in english and i am french, so it was more difficult ti use at first than 360Learning (whicj is created in France), but I can translate all the interface so my website and the learning platform is TOTALYY IN FRENCH, which was totally necessaray.

Jeff

No Student Authentication

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

I have spend 2 years developing the drivers ed program that still needs to be approved by the state of Nevada. But lack of student authentication leaves me no choice but to find another platform elsewhere. Stubborn developers dont think its important !

Pros

Pretty easy to use. The customer service answers questions within 24 hours generally.

Cons

No student authentication. No challenge questions for students taking quizzes and exams. No way to authenticate who is actually doing the coursework.
Its more for a hobby or crafts school. Not serious accredited curriculum you may be offering.

Liz

LearnWorlds offers more features than we knew

Reviewed on 2023/12/06

LearnWorlds has been an ideal solution for us. Much simpler and streamlined than imagined. An expected learning curve at the beginning but any issues we had at the beginning have been resolved well.

Pros

The customer support we get is fantastic. Very impressed by the patience of the many support people who help up us on a regular basis.
We started with the Pro Platform and as we moved into more live events with more people saw that greater numbers of options were available at the Learning Center level. Relieving several people of manual tasks that LearnWorlds can do automatically is really great.

Cons

It would be ideal if we could add images a la carte to pages as we please but we have found some workarounds the seem to be okay.

Lucky

Learnworlds LMS platform. Worth it or not?

Reviewed on 2022/04/30

AWOKO.ng is an edtech start-up giving students access to quality materials that they'll need to prepare for their exams and used to study in their academics.
Thus far, we have been able to do all these using the Learnworlds platform and are gaining serious traction in our country. It's been an experience.

Pros

The sitebuilder is great. It helps in creating easily navigable pages. The course creation process is simple and direct unlike other platform I've used. If anything, their support remains the best I've seen in a while.

Cons

The pricing for the learning center plan which most people would prefer is a bit too expensive especially for some of us in third world countries.

LearnDash

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

Thinkific was a good product but at the time I left had issues with some of the features I wanted. I was surfing the internet one day trying to see if any other options had the features I needed. None came close to Learnworlds so I made the switch starting afresh from learnworlds.

Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

I didn't like having too many moving parts. I didn't want to be responsible for the technical stuffs backend. I needed to focus on scaling my business and let other things be taking care of by the pros
Mona

review of LearnWorlds by Mahjong Party

Reviewed on 2022/04/29

They respond with a lot of info and links anytime I have a question or don't know how to do anything. Customer service is prompt. Its a beautiful robust platform and looks so amazing. As well, I struggled at times with other platforms to get everything the way I like for my UI/UX and LearnWorlds met or exceeded all my expectations in that regard

Pros

It integrates the most features into what I want while giving me a ton of freedom to create the course how I want, to make my course look awesome, to integrate tons of media types

Cons

The price is high compared to other software for businesses / course creators just starting out but it offers a bit more than they do. The price is good and offers a lot for those able to pay a higher price.

iSpring Suite

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

I could not load up all of my media types I wanted to, I found the LearnWorlds UI/UX just really superior, I heard stories about how some other platforms will pursue your customer base

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

iSpring came the closest to LearnWorlds and they have a great course authoring product but LearnWorlds offered unlimited courses / users / instructors - that is pretty well unbeatable whereas other similar platforms will charge after a certain amount of users or you are limited to how many users you can have in a year or your user has to purchase your product for a year instead of a shorter period of time... or you have to expel them from the product if they haven't used it for a while... its a lot to consider, I want my users to have lifetime access so LearnWorlds was the best
Marios

Learworlds review

Reviewed on 2023/11/15

Great to use. Meets all requirements of companies. Quick response by support

Great to use. Meets all requirements of companies. Quick response by support

Pros

Ease of use great support team, excellent documentation

Cons

Email notifications , not integrated with Teams

Irene
Irene
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Excellent solution to create and sell courses

Reviewed on 2023/03/10

Pros

I got rid of maintaining my WordPress website since LearnDash does this for me now. The creation of courses is easy and the features offered are sufficient to start with. If you need more features you must upgrade. Their support is extremely fast and helpful.

Cons

White label and the App for your online school require an upgrade that is extremely expensive if you only have a few courses you want to sell.

• Industry: Hospitality

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2023/12/26

Pros

Customer support is outstanding whenever help is needed beyond the tutorials.

Cons

It takes a little while to learn all the functions.

Stefan

konsultori x learnworlds

Reviewed on 2024/01/19

Pros

Support is amazing! Very fast and polite!

Cons

Not able to do customisations easily. A lot of things need to be done by development team.

Karen

The customer service and website creation tools are WOW!

Reviewed on 2022/05/03

Pros

As I went through the learning curve with Learnworlds, I was able to look through their help area and found many articles and videos that helped me. When I couldn't figure something out, I could just create a ticket and they got back to me super fast (like in under an hour!). Sometimes, the functionality I wanted wasn't something that Learnworlds normally does, but they usually gave me some workarounds. I opened trail accounts at no less than a dozen companies, and this was the absolute best.

Cons

I serve K-12 students, so I wish there were more functions that were targeted to my industry. For example, I really want my students to have multiple subscriptions, but they can't. I also wish a parent could log in and have their own portal where they can set up their children's accounts. As of now, each of my students (even if they're five) need their own account with a separate email. I am working around it, but it's not great.

Jacqueline

My Review of Learnworlds (Pro Trainer)

Reviewed on 2022/02/24

I have had a very good experience with Learnworlds overall - special praise goes to the support team who have been a great help.

Pros

I like the way my online school looks to prospective clients.
I like the number of features that I can add to engage my learners

Cons

It is not always intuitive but the Learnworlds support team have been excellent when I have reached out to them.

I was expecting to be able to have different versions of my school (this was highlighted in the sales materials) but I have found out this is only available in the most expensive option.

It's not always easy to navigate to get to where I want to go from where I start - but I usually get there in the end.

Teachable and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

I liked the design that Learnworlds allowed - my school would look more attractive to prospective students and the courses would be more engaging using the various features and integrations.
Carol
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2022/05/02

While setting up was a little challenging, it seems easy for those registering to set up a profile and begin their courses.

Pros

I like the many options to customize and design our site that meets our style and needs.

Cons

As an administrator, I am notified immediately when someone registers for our courses and can follow their progress along the way.

Teachable and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

We felt LearnWorlds would enable us to expand in options as we grow.
Jon
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits

Reviewed on 2021/03/09

Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need.

We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

Pros

LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Cons

I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.

Response from LearnWorlds

Jon, thank you for your 5-star review. It is absolutely fantastic hearing that our platform and the support team has made your LearnWorlds experience an outstanding one! Also, thank you for your feedback, which we have shared with the team. We are always here to support your vision.

• Industry: Media Production
  • Used for 6-12 months

Elearning by accident

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Pros

We had a customer that had us create all of their elearning for their company, so we had to get involved into this new area, and since we do media creation, they wanted us to coordinate the whole project. We tried many elearning apps and we finally recommended this one to our client for different reasons. It I should very easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The value/price equation is excellent. The app allows you to grow with it. It is very powerful and has many extras that most elearning platforms don't have, like the interactive videos app included with the subscription. The platform offers web hosting, very useful marketing tools, and email marketing tools or integrations. The support I should excellent and you get the impression they are on top of it. It is a great platform.

Cons

They platform offers gamification but it is not completely developed so it is not very useful. However, they stated it is in progress of being improved.

360Learning and Adobe Learning Manager

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

More accessible, great features.

Adobe Learning Manager
stephen

Excellent scalable LMS for Course creators and students

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

Pros

The thing I like most about Learnworlds is the ease of learning their platform, we were able to quickly and easily deploy sales pages, course pages, etc.

Cons

I think LW would benefit from offering more common templates for Sales/Landing Pages; when compared to Clickfunnels/Kartra/etc they lack the MOST commonly used templates that have been tested and proven to work. For example, the simple sales letter option page or simple VSL option page.

Vincent

My experience

Reviewed on 2022/04/27

Always helpful, responsive and accessible.

Always helpful, responsive and accessible.

Pros

Cool, user-friendly software, which develops continuously.
A good mix between online marketing focus and organisational LMS.
A client service team and spirit which rocks.

Cons

We use SCORM files. The speed with which SCORM based e-learnrings are loaded and played is clearly way lower than on other LMS. This leads to waiting time for the users.

Yashovardhan
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

LearnWorlds: Best Resource to Start Learning Online

Reviewed on 2022/12/24

LearnWorlds has been an amazing partner for us as we build our online school. They have been responsive to our needs, flexible in their approach, and have built out a robust platform that meets the needs of our students. We are extremely happy with our partnership with LearnWorlds and would recommend them to anyone looking for an online school solution.

Pros

The most impactful features of LearnWorlds are its scalability, its ease of use, and its ability to integrate with existing business processes. LearnWorlds is very easy to use, and its integration with existing business processes was seamless. I was able to quickly create and launch my first course without any issues.

Cons

I found the course creation process to be a bit confusing and time consuming. I also found the text editor to be a bit basic and lacking in features.

Teya
Teya
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Professional Looking School with no efforts

Reviewed on 2018/12/22

I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the...

I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the amazing support team that know my name, my work, my problems and needs. They offered me the attention and personalized tips. All that gave a big boost to my online school.
If anything could be better than this wonderful software, it's their customer service. Their customer service is the best I ever had in my life.

Pros

Despite that I am an artist, but I don't have an eye for grapic web design. What I loved the most in LearWorlds is that they put a lot of efforts to create clean, modern and professional looking layouts. You just click and change the text. I was really easy to make my e-learning academy look expensive and polished.

There are many, many, many different layouts for videos, text blocks, pictures, customer reviews, payment options....basically anything you could need. And the best part is that they update and upgrade all this regularly!

Cons

I wish the the uploading system had the option to organize your files in folders. I use a lot of images in my academy and it can become hard to find what you're looking for after certaint number of uploads.
However, with the constant updates they are making I am sure this is just a matter of time to be added as functionality.

The winner

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Pros

I had been trying LMS software for months and had actually settled down for another one until I tried LearnWorlds. What I liked about it is the fact that as soon as I started using it, it was easy to learn. They have excellent support and were one call away when I needed help. They have extensive and thorough training materials and moving from the previous LMS was a breeze. I think this is a keeper.

Cons

We have some blended learning that we were not able to bring to the platform. However, because we were focusing our business on a subscription model, we were not very worried about it.

360Learning, CYPHER Learning, Adobe Captivate and TalentLMS

Excellent LMS with multiple integrations

Reviewed on 2023/12/06

Overall it's one of my favorite CMS / LMS.
I would like to go 100% learnworlds for my company but i...

Overall it's one of my favorite CMS / LMS.
I would like to go 100% learnworlds for my company but i still need to ship products.

Pros

- The ability to create, edit, sell in one place
- The integrations and API
- Customer support is excellent

Cons

- Can't sell physical products unless you use other platforms along with it (wix/shopify/woocommerce)

Scott

I paid thousands of dollars and they don't have a no brainer feature??????????????

Reviewed on 2023/10/12

Pros

Easy to setup. Thought we were making a good decision. Oops.

Cons

WE HAVE TO HAVE A USER FACING TIMER ON OUR COURSE. This is mandated by the State for our course work and LearnWorlds is dragging their feet taking the 30 min it would take to enable the feature.Their team is slow and won't implement no-brainer necessities. Very disappointed and wasting so much time and giving them thousands of $$$ for nothing.

Geoffrey

The Best Learning Platform In the world

Reviewed on 2022/02/23

Great LMS in the world.

Great LMS in the world.

Pros

The best learning platform I have ever interacted with.

Cons

An option should be made to allow the users to grade participants in the discussions as well as allow the participants to grade their peer's assessments. Secondly, the platform should allow the instructors to assign the students to peer assess the other learner's assignment other than the instructor doing the assessment. In short, it should have features that allow peer assignment

LearnWorlds: Platform for online teaching

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Pros

I did a lot of research before I decided to use LearnWorlds as my teaching platform. It is very excellent equipped with many useful feathers and helpful service. I got a lot of friendly support during my starting. Platform is designed to be easy to use and make it fast to found your school. Even I am not excel at IT and computer coding, I also be able to create my website within a couple of day.

Thank LearnWorlds team.

Cons

I live in Thailand and LearnWorlds working time is based on UK time, so our time are not synchronize. When I have question or any support, I have to email to LearnWorlds support center, and wait for until working time in UK start. That is only problem I can find using this platform. Different time zone may be frustrating when continuous communication is needed to solve some kind of problem. Beside from that, I think everything is well designed and nice.

Kristen

Excellent Host for Virtual Learning

Reviewed on 2022/01/13

This tool has been an excellent learning platform that has allowed us to take our on-campus classes into the world.

Pros

This software works well with CurrikiStudio, which we use to design interactive learning activities for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This feature allows us to make accessible content on the outside and insert it into a beautifully formatted page.

Cons

As with anything, it takes practice to learn to use this tool effectively. For example, understanding how to make fillable field certificates was tricky at first, and though I figured it out, the explanation was laborious.