ShipRush

Integrated shipping software for eCommerce businesses

Billy C.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Let's me live a groovy life!

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

I found ShipRush well over a decade ago and it's been the number one tool our company uses.

Pros

It's wildly reliable, efficient, powerful, easy and fast

Cons

I love every single thing it provides and I love using it

Best way to ship

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

Pros

This web based software is perfect for us. It allows us to have one central tracking system because all the tracking numbers pull up in one location. It is super easy to use. And you can even copy paste multi-line shipping info right into the shipping fields. I love that I can send a label to the printer from anywhere on the globe too.

Cons

The address book isn't really useful. It would be nice if it auto saved addresses and had a better way to search for them.

Response from Descartes Systems Group

Thank you! We're adding even more integrations as well.

Justin B.

Solid for Small E-Commerce

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Pros

ShipRush has all the standard features you expect from E-Commerce shipping software. The integration is very simple and painless. It is much cheaper than the competition as well.

Cons

Only a few problems have come up while using this software. The account balance available for shipping tends to not update which can be troublesome. It also takes a considerable amount of time for new orders to show up.

Josh M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Pros

It links to my Shopify and unleashed so everything and everyone are on the same page.

Cons

I can’t ship post office from this software which can sometimes benifit my customers depending on the location.

ShipRush allows anyone, even without prior experience to ship an item the smartest way...

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

I have taken employees with NO shipping experience, and they can choose the right option every time. It allows our shipping accounts to stay on the rails in terms of spending.

Pros

Using ShipRush, we've almost completely removed the issues of Human Error when it comes to shipping to an address. It works hand in hand with many interfaces, as well as using "copy-paste" feature to eliminate wrong addresses. If a customer gives you "123 main street" you will ship to "123 main street". You literally don't need to type anything, so the address is correct every time to match what the customer enters!

Cons

Once in a blue moon the USPS feature tends to go offline, and there is nothing you can do about it other then ship UPS or FEDEX just to get your items out.

Working Solution, But Not the Best

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Pros

Integrates with other software we use, allows for a centralized shipping platform for international shipping

Cons

Software is clunky and buggy at times, non-intuitive; customer support is not very good either, occasional billing issues (though resolved)

Jeanne A.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Great resource for our company. Provided so many more options to track and report shipments.

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Intregration with QuickBooks, easy search engine, customization to our company and how we run our sales order process, great customer support.

Pros

This software provide us with way more options to track our shipments and integrate with QuickBooks our orders straight through to shipping.

Cons

There is a lot of learning to do and different areas of the software that are still unknown but that comes with the territory of new programs.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Shiprush

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Pros

Great shipping label platform for a reasonable price.

Cons

It is difficult to upload csv files with customer lists to Shiprush.

Jason S.

Best Shipping Integration Solution Out There!

Reviewed on 2015/12/23

I became a ShipRush customer because I was looking for a free shipping store integration that worked with FedEx.

5 years later, I'm still using them.

Theses guys know what customers want. And the best part...it's free!

All your channels in one place (even our own sites running on woocommerce!)

If you are looking for a solution this is it!

Loretta K.

Quick and Affordable

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

We are pleased and plant to continue using Shiprush as long as we need a third party shipping generator outside of our eCommerce platforms.

Pros

It's highly functional for generating shipping as well as tracking previous shipments. It's useful to have this additional resource for logging orders past and present.

Cons

There are occasional prompts to update payment info and a forced purchase of shipping credit. We have periods during which we are shifted in another direction and not involved in shipping anything that requires we generate our own labels. While the credit will still be there when we need it, it is an inconvenience to purchase it before we do.

Gavin G.

Robust

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Pros

Web version is free which you cant beat the price on that, lots of features to help automate shipping

Cons

Didnt have Canada Post which we needed for our solution. If they had that we would reconsider going with them

Steven M.

Great Web Software for Company's using multiple shipping methods

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Pros

I love that ShipRush integrates all my UPS FedEX and USPS packages and tracking info into one single portal. I can easily search out tracking numbers using words like company name or reference numbers instead of having to sift through documents and emails. It makes tracking orders while customers are on the phone so fast and simple.

Debra J.

Great program when it’s working.

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

I’m on the fence with the software because when it’s working it’s awesome but because of the cloud issues It’s frustrating and wish we could use it offline but they insist on their web based application.

Pros

When it’s working properly it’s a great package. You can find which carrier has the best prices, easy to upload spreadsheets with data and most of the time support is helpful.

Cons

We have been using ST for about 8 years. When working, works well. We have a lot of problems with their “cloud” and printing and when it detached itself from your network it creates a lot of havoc. Once it does it takes 15-30 minutes to get it back online so this is time you have to pay employees needlessly. Customer support has gotten a little better than a couple years ago. We went through a time that trying to reach support was impossible and when you did, they were very rude but this past year it has improved tremendously.

Shiprush has helped streamline our shipping process

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

This software saved time on shipping parcels in our organization. Quotes are done instantly giving us real time pricing. Rates are updated automatically and there is no need for additional servers from carriers to get rates. The reports also show details needed for our accounting department.

Pros

Integrates with our IMS and gets our rates directly and instantly. This software is an improvement over our previous one and there is less headache in keeping things up to date.

Cons

I wish you could see the complete breakdown of shipping charges for carriers in the reports and quotes.

Kristen M.

Everything I need to ship in one place

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

ShipRush has allowed my small business to do all shipping in one place. Whether I am shipping a few small items via USPS or a large order via UPS or FedEx, I can come to one spot and do it all. Plus it allows for very little human error, which is a huge plus.

Carlos R.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Shiprush time saving software

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

Overall it is a good software to make your shipping easier and from one place you can take care of all the orders. Specially using the batch shipping feature

Pros

The ability to ship your orders from all platforms

Cons

it doesn’t integrate with zentail which is the software that we use to keep track of orders and inventory

Joseph S.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Shiprush

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

It integrates very well with our ERP software.

Cons

The estimates that we get for shipping isn't always accurate.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

So easy

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Pros

So easy to use and keep things separate within one account

Cons

Nothing yet that has stood out to me while using.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

ShipRush Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/23

Pros

What I like most is it's affordable. It's designed to quickly and accurately calculate shipping rates.

Cons

What I like least are the limited hours customer and technical support are available. Especially if I have a deadline to meet.