Showing 129 reviews of 115

Qualia

Title and escrow management software for real-estate agents

Showing 129 reviews of 115
David R.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Head and Shoulders Over Others

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

The transition form our old software to Qualia was virtually seamless. Qualia support was extremely helpful with the transition and implementation. Our users are now pros on the system and there was a simple learning curve as the software is extremely intuitive.

Pros

I like the accounting features most about the software. Particularly the ability to easily conduct a daily reconciliation and the Positive Pay function.

Cons

What I like least is the cost of Qualia Connect.

Debbie C.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great product!

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

Pros

I love the fact that it is web based and can be accessed anywhere. It is very user friendly and documents can be customized to your own companies needs. We have two offices and I like the instant messaging between users. The customer service is very friendly and helpful.

Cons

I wish there was a way to assign jobs by office and not just by company. Have the ability to drag attachments from Gmail and not have to download. Other than those minor issues, I can't think of anything that I would change.

Melinda G.
  • Industry: Law Practice

great

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

great

Pros

online, able to print checks from anywhere, notes,

Cons

reviews do not get pushed to google
cost for connect
4% discount on property tax prorations missing, need to do it manually

Donna W.

Qualia review

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Daily and weekly reports that are set up automatically. Compared to our previous software, i would call this the cadillac of title software.

Pros

The features seem easy to use and follow. We have not been on the software long but it seems to be exactly what we were looking for when we checked out the demo. This helped solve our title insurance splits. We like that clients can log on to the portal and view the title tracker. You can move to each section with ease. Also the integration with our underwriters is amazing. it is a one stop shop without have to leave and go to a different website to obtain info to input. the Support time and training have been amazing and very helpful.

Cons

It is time consuming to get our specific docs loaded and smart tagged.

Julia M.
  • Industry: Information Services

Happy

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

The support team for the most part responds quickly and gets things resolved.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to access in or out of the office it a great asset.

Cons

Having to find work arounds for certain issues.

Nicole B.

Love this program!

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

Easy to use and makes my job effecient.

Pros

very easy to use and understand. Makes everything faster with features that transfer throughout the files.

Cons

I wish you could go out of an email without losing it.

Marc C.

Qualia greatly enhanced our office's workflow and improved our delivery of services to clients.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Enhanced delivery of services.

Pros

One of the office's biggest challenges was having to use multiple different systems and portals to complete each closing, which slowed all of their internal processes down. With the onset of the newly mandated TRID requirements, we knew that a disjointed approach would be unacceptable for meeting their goals. Qualia allows us to complete our work in one cohesive place thanks to seamless vendor integrations.

Fallon G.

Functional System

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

User friendly, minor mishaps.

Pros

Very easy to use & learn. Does most everything for me.

Cons

There are quite a few malfunctions & wrong data somehow generated.

Taylor G.

Great product with fantastic customer service.

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to train everyone in our company with this software. The integration with other companies and their software is fantastic. We have also received good feedback from our clients with Qualia Connect.

Cons

No complaints.

Hope that Qualia will integrate with remote mobile closings in the future. It would be an amazing integration if us title agents could do our closings online through Qualia software.

Dan C.

We have been using Qualia for a few months and are amazed at how easy it is to implement and...

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

It has been a huge time saver for us, which has allowed us to focus on the bigger issues that tend to hold up settlement. We have also shortened our turnaround time on commitments.

Pros

The greatest benefit that I have noticed from switching over to Qualia is that it allows us to focus on the bigger issues that take up a lot of time. Since we have drastically cut down the time it takes to create a commitment due to the ease of the Qualia software; our processors are able to solve our clients title issues quicker, so there are less delays in settlement.

Cons

One change I would like to see is if you could drag and drop emails from Outlook into the system to save them, instead of having to print it and then save it into the system. You can still save emails from Outlook, but it would be a huge time saver.

Vanessa F.

Don't you want something that works for you?

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Pros

I like being able to find contact information in one centralized location and all stakeholders can be attached to the contract for seamless communication. Having the ability to be able to communicate with all parties and know where in the process a contract is, in REAL TIME, is fabulous!

Cons

I would love to see a CRM incorporation for mass marketing in the future.

Barb G.

Success

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Very beneficial and a huge timesaver - easy to use

Pros

Qualia is a huge timesaver and definitely a lot less errors than when typing everything out like prior program

Cons

When we have multiple contact in a field

Vicki H.

Qualia is awesome

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Communication between the buyer, seller, realtor and closing office is more streamline.

Pros

I love that everything is right at your fingertips. Do not have to use multiple systems to achieve the end goal of closing.

Cons

Might be too many emails and reminders. Sometimes this seems to be overwhelming and repetitive.

Jennifer O.

Qualia Review

Very positive.

Pros

I am a new user and find it very friendly and loaded with a ton of features...most of which I have only begun learning.

Cons

Not having a handbook / written procedures

Hannah C.
  • Industry: Insurance

Qualia Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

The task system is impeccable

Pros

The ease for our clients to keep track of the transaction.

Cons

Sometimes we have some issues with esign

Jerry D.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Quick and Easy

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

So far my experience has been good. It does what I need it to do.

Pros

It makes filling out forms much easier than printing and filling them out. It also takes some of the responsibility of getting the information out of my hands and puts it into the client hands.

Cons

If your needs don't fit right into the box, it can be confusing on how to complete the forms. Also, while it is a pro that it puts the information gathering into my clients hands, I sometimes prefer to help them complete it so I know it is done quickly.

Elyse J.

I couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Pros

It is the only one stop software for real estate attorneys. You can store documents, prepare documents, send emails (secured and unsecured), make tasks, do your trust accounting, prepare closing disclosures and HUDs. On top of that, the software does all of these things very well!

Cons

They could definitely do better with their help section. It is impossible to get anyone on the phone.

John M.

Great product.

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Overall positive and we are happy we made the switch.

Pros

Cloud-based and intuitive/user-friendly.

Cons

when you receive notifications in you email you can't see them.

Rylee W.

Great software!

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Pros

I love how simple it is and how it allows us co-workers to assist each other easily.

Cons

It was a bit difficult to locate everything when I first started but it gets better with practice.

Rose C.

Two Step Factor Authentication Huge Inconvenience

Reviewed on 2020/12/23

The customer service has always been outstanding. I am very happy about the overall turnaround time in resolving issues. The reps are always very pleasant.

Pros

It's integration with other closing software. We have not come across any discrepancies with rate calculations or endorsements.

Cons

There is no way to customize the software to your specific needs. For example, I handle title policies only so I would like the Policy Info & Rates page to be my default page when pulling up a file. There also needs to be a note section added to the existing Activity portion for the user to add specific notes & updates to the file. That way, I (and others) can see exactly where I left off on the file and refer back to the last note (Example: Spoke to the lender on 12/23. They need to update title commitment by 12/28. Emailed Jane for the commitment).

Patsy S.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Great product!

Exceptional

Pros

Very user friendly and much easier to navigate through the information. I love the on-line real time so that as soon as you enter data it is there and populates where it should. Lots of features that can be incorporated and merges in

Cons

Well, I'm trying to think of something??? Honestly I can't think of anything... Sure when you first start you have to learn all the ins and outs, but the training videos are great and very accessible at any time that fits your schedule.

Lindsay P.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Qualia has my heart.

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

I have only been with Hayes for a little over a year but, I can say that it is SO nice to have just one program we can use for everything! We absolutely love Qualia!!!

Pros

Qualia has really made our lives here at Hayes blissful. I would say just as a user it is nice to have direct communication with our clients. Also, for them to be able to fill out all their information on their own, with access to their profile makes our closings run more smoothly. We use Qualia for finals and that has definitely been the biggest appreciation I have for it! We used to spend hours working on finals, because everything was manual. But, with Qualia it takes about 30 minutes to get everything ready. The use of Qualia cuts back on the time we spend doing one project and gives us more time to complete others!

Cons

I don't know that there has been anything I don't like about Qualia. It has made things run much more smoothly for our Title department.

Hollie R.

Workflow Ease

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Its the BEST. Seriously if you are using any other Software (i.e. SoftPro, ProTrust) do yourself a favor and switch!

Pros

Qualia allows me to work multiple files at one time with ease.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, but once past that, its a breeze!

Diamond G.

Makes my life easier

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

This product is AMAZING, and makes my life so much easier. I get praised on the speedy and accurate work I always do; and a big part of it is the awesome resources I have within Qualia.

Pros

It has everything you need in one hub... I use Qualia daily to open files, order title, record documents, post-closing tasks, and so much more. It is truly great.

Cons

Modern technology always has its ups and downs, the only thing I can think of is the lag time for refreshing policy rates and/or documents and issuing final title policies. Sometimes it takes longer than it should or just doesn't work at all, so I'll have to refresh the internet page I'm in or restart the whole computer.

Joe R.

Great Processing System

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

Great system, Easy set up, and great customer service

Pros

The Processing system is easy to set up and easier to create specialized documents

Cons

The ability to print out the schedule for our daily closings