Showing 60 reviews of 59

GoVisually

Online proofing software for designers and marketing teams

Showing 60 reviews of 59
Brandon O.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Makes the design reviewing process easier

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Overall, this tool has made things much better for my workflow. The improvements far outweigh the drawbacks. For our company, the cost is manageable and is a good investment.

Pros

Before GoVisually, I was getting reviews from everywhere: paper printouts, emails, verbal walk-ups to my desk. Projects were getting stalled because requests for review got buried in email and under piles of papers on desks. It was hard to know how to prioritize edits from different managers, and often edits would be doubled up or would contradict each other.

GoVisually streamlined the review process so I don't miss edits, I don't needlessly print out projects anymore, and my users can collaborate and corroborate their edits. Projects get finished faster. Versions are easily sorted so I know people are seeing the latest version.

Cons

My complaints are mostly feature related.

My biggest issue is that you can't archive projects. This seems like a big miss.

My second biggest issue is that there's no way to control or customize email notifications. It's still slightly unclear to me how my users receive emails. Since this tool is meant to streamline communication, I think there should be a way to dictate how those notification emails go out, and at what stage in the review process.

The interface is clunky for some of my users. I think the two panel menu on the right side to access comments and old revisions is a bit cumbersome. On bigger files, sometimes you can't zoom out wide enough to see the whole file.

• Industry: Textiles

Great Use

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

It has been great, there may be some miscommunication but that is just a translation between the customer and the rep.

Pros

I love the fact that my customers are able to see everything and have direct access to our artist and their art. Its very easy to move between the rep and customer and artists. Their is no longer the be the messenger for the customer.

Cons

Not sure if this is on our end, but better organization per rep and their accounts.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to give us a good feedback. We're happy that your team and clients find GoVisually easy to use and helpful at work.

If you need any assistance, feel free to reachout to us over chat from our website.

Great Proofing Software!

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

I have had a very positive experience with GoVisually. It makes works very well for our company!

Pros

I like all of the functions and the ease of use when it comes to making edits to a piece.

Cons

I wish you could make sub-folders. This would be a hugely beneficial feature for our company.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We are actually planning on introducing sub-folders to GoVisually. We release updates every month and our roadmap is packed with new features for release till Q3 2019. You can read more here:

Laura C.
  • Industry: Textiles

Go Visually - Pretty Good

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Go Visually has been great for getting a design in front of lots of people without lots of emailing back and forth - a definite plus for our business.

Pros

I like how easy it is to comment on a work, or outline certain sections of the design.

Cons

There is no distinguishing "instructional comment" that lets you tell people what you've changed when you add a new design - you have to use a regular comment, which can get lost in review. It is difficult for people to see what's changed when they have to switch back and forth between design versions to see old comments.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Laura,

Happy to see your team gaining value from GoVisually.

I'll take up your suggestion to our product team. Such a feature makes a lot of sense and can really help in multiple revisions. We are developing version compare and it'll be coming soon, having an instructional comment over it can be very helpful.

Anthony M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

GoVisually review after a year

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Pros

I like that it's easy to use and understand, it's also a great value for the price. I also like that it stores revisions, so users can go back and see if changes they requested were implemented. The new ability to mark files as completed or needing changes was a great add. I also like being able to respond to comments directly in the software.

Cons

I don't like that it can be buggy at times, for example, sometimes I can't get the page to load. I also don't like that there isn't anyway to disable being able to download the PDF out of GoVisually.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for giving us an honest review. We're happy that you are gaining value from our product.

We are about to release disable download functionality within 2 weeks. We also, try to fix all bugs as we spot them. If you happen to spot any bugs, reachout to us over chat and we'll get it fixed asap.

Alexandra F.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Good for graphics - needs improvement for copy

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Overall, GoVisually has been our go-to source for all graphic editing at my company. With a few more feature upgrades, I think we would be very happy.

Pros

For graphic design editing, the software works really well. You are able to easily highlight changes needed and all members on the project and easily see those changes and add to them.

Cons

The tools provided are not great for large amounts of copy editing. I hope in future version they improve upon this to strike words, highlight words to change, etc.

Extremely Helpful

Excellent

Pros

Streamlined revisions process, high value for product and account management. GV is the best.

Cons

Login / pw and viewing can sometimes be confusing for clients. More mobile friendly.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your review, we're thrilled to see you loving GoVisually!

We're working hard to make proofing easier for your team and clients, if you have any suggestions on how your experience can be improved please let us know.

Justin H.

GoVisually Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Overall the experience has been much preferable to exchanges through email.

Pros

I like the ability to see all revision note and requests for jobs uploaded from the clients.

Cons

Clients seem to be confused about the process of seeing artwork, they think they have to sign up to see their proofs. I also dont like the notification center. I wish I could see a long list of what needs to revised and approved orders. The scrolling list that loads is a bit annoying.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hey Justin,

Thank you so much for taking time to reviewing GoVisually.

Our product team is already on work to improve on the areas you mentioned in your feedback. We'll have a much better interface for you soon!

Thanks again.

Mani F.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Easy to work

Reviewed on 2019/10/20

Great software, can be improved to become perfect.

Pros

The software is userfriendly and fast to leave comments for the studio team. The good point is that it helps the design studio real-time see the comments and the iterations become faster and more real-time.

Cons

I wish the software would give me more flexibility and more features. For example, would be great to have draw something on the pictures. If it would give some most useful features of Microsoft Powerpoint, it would be great.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Mani,

Thank you so much for giving us an honest review. We're happy to know that GoVisually is adding value to your business.

We keep improving GoVisually regularly and release new updates every month. We'll definitely work on the areas that you feel we could improve on.

Monica C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

They are Getting Better and Better

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

It gets better and better with every update.

Pros

I looked at a lot of different proofing tools and this was by far the most straight forward one out there right now.

Cons

When we first purchased this software we ran into some issues with ease of use and the approval process however, you can tell they really do read your feedback. All of the issues I was having have since been resolved.

Charlotte O.

Easy

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

I help Customers get a good look at the designed projects they need and have the ability to make comments for changes.

Pros

Easy to use. and easy to download projects.

Cons

N/A- I do not have any issues about this software.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Charlotte,

We are so stoked to see your review for us. Happy to know that GoVisually is adding value to your business.

Thank you for your continuous support.

Matt internship P.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Graphic Review Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

I really like GoVisually, we use it to create client graphics and review internally and externally with our team and clients. So far it's been widely accepted by all.

Pros

I like the platform, its easy to understand and use. Love that you have tools that can circle exact parts of the graphic so there is no confusion what or where you are making a comment on.

Cons

I would prefer you could remove people from the team of reviewers from version to version within the same project folder. It doesn't appear this is currently an option.

Annette M.

GV review

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Pros

Easy to post items, but can be a bit difficult when trying to view many items under one heading.

Cons

It would be great to be able to organize projects in the project list.
Commenting was a little more direct to the locations.. not just floating.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Annette,

Thank you so much for giving us your honest feedback.

We are presently developing a system for organizing projects and it'll be coming out soon later this year.

Garry S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Minimalism is MAXIMUM

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Minimal use of clients time to proof, as well as minimal emails to communicate changes to the client, as well as minimal but very comprehensive proofing functionality. The learning curve to learn how to proof is very low, which leads us to happier clients!

Pros

The reason I came to GoVisually is because of the minimum steps our clients have to see their proofs.

Previously we used Mavenlink for media proofing, and even video proofing, but there were SO. MANY. STEPS. our clients had to go through, like signing up for a Mavenlink account and inconveniently forcing the client to educate themselves on Mavenlink’s proofing system, which takes time, as well as getting emails for every little (non-design) project changes, which takes more time; our clients don’t have that kind of time to spend on something that should be so simple.

GoVisually is very direct, can send a link to the project without signing up for the system, and the proofing functionality is very minimal and comprehensive. And the emails my clients get are only design changes, that’s it!

It’s a very lean and easy system to understand with very minimal steps to get to the proofing with a greater respect of using our clients time!

Cons

I would like to see video proofing someday. At the moment I use Dropbox for this but if I can keep video proofing within GoVisually, I totally would

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Garry,

Stoked to see your review for us! We're so happy that GoVisually is adding value to your business.

We're planning to introduce video support in future too.

Thank you for your love and support.

• Industry: Hospitality

Great Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Our approval processes in house have been streamlined so much rather than sending copious PDFs which clog up the e-mail server. This way everyone gets notified of changes and everyone can say their piece without 100 e-mails being sent.

Pros

I love that it's super simple to use with no frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin and with improvements being made all the time with the platform it just keeps getting better and better. The bet part is that commenters and reviewers don't need to make an account in order to provide feedback which speeds the whole process up ten-fold!

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit buggy but that's the same for any piece of software / technology. It would be great for reviewers who log in to have a "walk through" automatically play to show them how the software works.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi there,

Thank you very much! Really appreciate your valuable support and feedback for our software.

We try to patch any bugs we notice as soon as we spot one. You can reach out to us anytime if you spot any issue with our program.

Also, we're designing a process for reviewers to easily understand how to use our tools at their first login.

Shobhita I.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great Customer Support for a well thought and designed product!

Reviewed on 2019/06/01

My overall experience has been great so far and I am looking forward to continue using the tool!!!

Pros

I love the customer support of the company. They are responsible, responsive and almost instant with their responses. As an academician, I work a lot with content dedicated for kids. Supervising on my team's lesson plans and other teaching material, which involves a lot of designing, demands lot of reviews and multiple levels of changes. I used GoVisually trial product and it eased my process of supervision to the greatest level. Simple and brilliant features like comments over the area of changes, helped my team understand the corrections much quicker.

Cons

The pricing could have been a little more affordable and a detailed demonstration of the use of product should have been available on a public forum like YouTube.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Sobitha,

Stoked to see your review for us!

Thank you for your feedback, means a lot to us. I have taken your suggestion to our team and we're now working on producing detailed tutorial videos!

Team GoVIsually

Morgan K.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Perfect for everything you need

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Its a very user friendly program for both the admin as well as the accounts. Anytime we have had a question Go Visually has been friendly and readily available. No one likes to 'wait on hold' for hours or wait for a return phone call that never comes. You never have to worry about that with Go Visually. When have even emailed them with questions and the got back to us right away. They are frequently enhancing their program to make it even better than it already is.

Pros

When someone signs in to see their art they also have to ability to see all of the art in their portfolio at the same time. As an administrator its really easy to add new projects, remove old ones and request revisions. Just in case you forgot what change was made to the art you can click the revisions button and see all of the versions that came before it, as well as the comment that was made on that version that led to the revision. The program also allows you to 'download' the art and attach it to an email. (you have the option to turn this feature on or off for each individual account). As an admin I can see all of the accounts in the system including all of the art that was uploaded. Sometimes this helps to generate new ideas as well as give me the ability to show other groups an idea of what their concepts would look like EX: "what the words would look like if they were turned vertically instead of horizontally" without having the artist do a lot more work for a design that might be rejected in the end. Honestly this program can do just about anything you want it to and clients love being part of the process!!

Cons

When a project it uploaded. Go Visually sends out an email notification to every person that is listed as a reviewer on that account. Think of it like this... "XYZ school" is the account. There are PTA shirts, Soccer shirts, Beta club shirts, etc. When someone from the beta club makes a revision to their art all of the people on the account (i.e. the soccer coach, the PTA admin, etc) get notified that a revision was made. This can easily be solved by making 'accounts' for people and not 'organizations' but I wish we could assign an email to a piece of art and when revisions were made only that person was notified. The only other concern is that when Go Visually sends an 'invite' email to a new user to let them know they have art to review it has 2 links in the email with very little instruction. One of the links will take the reviewer directly to the art. Where they can leave a comment asking for a revision. The only problem is that when the revision is complete they are not notified. This is because on the initial email (with the 2 links) they should have clicked the other link to login and essentially 'setup their account' (clearer direction would be great here.) If they are not officially logged into the Go Visually portal they will never receive additional notifications. As an admin I can resend them an invite but they have to erase the cookies or the computer recognizes them and just lets them in and the process repeats itself.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Morgan,

We're stoked to see your review for us! Thank you for taking the time to write in such detail. Thrilled to know that you're loving what we've built!

Our team will reach out to you to help you with the review process.

Harrison B.

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Pros

It's easy to use, has all of the features that we need, and serves our needs well.

Its very easy to share designs and proofs with other people with a simple link, rather than having to ask them to create an account

It's very intuitive for our clients.

Cons

One thing that we would like to see is folders to keep our projects more organised

We are having to spend a good amount of admin time occasionally deleting old projects

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Harrison,

Thank you so much for reviewing GoVisually. Happy to know that we're adding value to your business.

We'll be releasing folder function in early 2020. You're going to love it.

Kara H.

Solid Option For Teams Simple to Moderate Designs

Reviewed on 2019/06/16

GoVisually, as mentioned above, is not favored by the bulk of our team (non-creatives and clients) BUT it makes life bearable for the creative team so we continue to use it for our santity and appreciate the investment in continued improvements.

Pros

I love that you can organize projects, attach files to comments mark comments as resolved as that are addressed.

Cons

- NO TEXT EDITING. This is number critical and it's missing BIG TIME. You need to be able to highlight text/markup text directly.

- Though I find it very easy to understand, non-creative users often push back on its use and label it 'not user-friendly'.

- Too many emails so people ignore them, but then don't receive a notification when a comment has a question posted to it and conversation is then stalled.

- The organization of the project structure

- It would be much better to have reviewers assigned on a FILE basis, not by PROJECT

Ralph M.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Great software for any department involving designing

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

The biggest business problem we are solving is being able to collaborate in real time on designs. We need inputs from different departments and this helps greatly.

Pros

I like that teams are able to collaborate and provide feedback on visuals created by marketing. We work on labels and graphic design on a regular basis and need approvals from regulatory and other departments in the organization. This software helps greatly!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike. Except in the new update, when I am reviewing designs, in the right tab at the bottom it asks me to select under which category I want to navigate to. For eg. If i am reviewing a design in 'Finalized', after I am done with this I will want to see other designs under this category. But instead, it shows me the navigation button with 'Needs Approval' on it. This means I have select the category again to get to the designs which I was reviewing.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Ralph,

We're thrilled to know that you are gaining value from our product. Thank you for taking time to review GoVIsually.

I have passed on your feedback to our tech team and they'll get it fixed soon.

Whitney W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great product for requesting approvals

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

It helps me with all the documents I upload and having a central location to view them. It saves me from having to use email to share documents.

Pros

I love that I can easily upload and share various documents that I design to request approvals and get edits.

Cons

I wish the share link stayed the same. Also some users need more help using it.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Whitney,

We're thrilled that you're loving GoVisually. Thank you very much for your support and feedback.

We're working on something new for the share link and it'll be out soon. I'm sure you'll love it.

Camille M.

Really good interface !

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Overall, it makes my job easier as I use it every other day, it is simply a good idea in a good layout.

Pros

It is much better than what we used to do earlier ! The client used to print our design, write comments on it with a bad writing and send us a pdf of that, again and again. It was really time consuming just understanding what we had to edit. But thanks to GoVisually, this job is easier, more clear and less source of potential errors.

Cons

What I don't really think is clear is the comment icon on a project. For me it was more obvious before, when it was a little red button, but I wish at the time it could have been green when the notification was validated.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Camille,

Thank you so much for reviewing GoVisually.

We're happy to know our product has made work easier for your team!

We'll certainly work your suggestions to make proofing easier and more intuitive for all.

Sam G.

The Key To sharing Designs

Reviewed on 2019/10/26

The benefits of Govisually is the speed of which a design is created, uploaded and shared and reviewed is seamless and fast. communication is key and this is what this software allows.

Pros

I like the accessibility and ease of use of the govisually website, it allows our team to communicate designs to colleagues and customers at an instant.

Cons

I think the way images are viewed need improving, click through images would be better.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Sam,

Glad to know you're loving GoVisually experience.

Thank you for your continuous support. We will definitely address all the cons that you have mentioned in our future update.

Dane R.
  • Industry: Printing

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Working on large projects with clients means many designs going backwards and forwards with multiple reviewers. Would be almost impossible to handle this over email.
Customer support has been super helpful.

Pros

Makes your company much more professional to deal with.
Clean interface
Simple and fun way to review
Fantastic Customer Support

Cons

No ability to move designs across projects
One or two more folders tiers would be great.
Sometimes designs are slow to load.
Zooming in to PDFs still resolution loss even though it vector. Not bad but a pity.

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Dane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Glad to know that you're loving the GoVisually experience.

I'll take up the suggestions you've mentioned here to our product team - and see how we can implement them in our future updates.

Leah H.

GoVisually helps get my job done faster

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Has cut down revision time with clients and helped our clients better communicate what they need from us. Overall has saved both our clients and our team a ton of time and money!

Pros

Easy to use - I can send my clients a link to the software with a brief introduction of what I need them to do and most have been able to figure it out without any issues.

Cons

I just wish there was an additional feature of reviewing web pages for when our clients want to communicate the changes they need on their website

Response from Clockwork Studio

Hi Leah,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We're happy to know that GoVisually is making work easier for you and your clients.

I'll take up your feedback to our product team and see how we can implement it in future.