Showing 102 reviews of 101

Pixifi

Cloud-based photography studio management software

Showing 102 reviews of 101
Jenna S.
  • Industry: Photography

The Best Decision I've Made for my Business - Hands Down!

Reviewed on 2019/08/04

I've gotten so many hours back in my business! I used to spend countless hours every week manually sending invoices, scheduling clients, making task lists, and sending emails, but now - I feel like I have my weeks back! I like to think of Pixifi as my unofficial administrative assistant. It is worth every single penny! I even purchased lifetime access because I'm so confident that I will use it for as long as I have my business! I can't imagine NOT using Pixifi.

Pros

I can't even begin to describe how much Pixifi has changed my business - for the better!

A little over two years ago, when I was looking for all-inclusive studio management software, I just wasn’t finding any that made the cut. I was SO overwhelmed with trying to figure out which management software would suit my business’s needs best. Again and again, I kept trying out a piece of software, only to realize halfway through getting it set up that it didn’t have a key feature that I felt like I needed. And I kept getting more and more frustrated!

After maybe five or six attempts at setting up different management systems, I decided to make a list of EVERYTHING I could ever want in a studio management software… even if it seemed like what I wanted was out of reach. So, I sat down, typed out a list, and, on a whim, posted that list in a few Facebook groups to see if anyone had any suggestions, not really believing that anything existed that could do exactly what I needed.

Low and behold, I was wrong! Someone commented on one of my posts: “Have you heard of Pixifi?” No, I had not – but as soon as I started researching Pixifi, I knew it was the management software for me! With robust features including automation, scheduling calendars, workflows, contracts, and invoicing capabilities, I decided right then and there to sign up for Pixifi – and I’ve never once looked back!

On top of all of its robust features, Pixifi has the BEST customer service I've ever experienced.

Cons

The one thing that is challenging with this software is the amount of time and energy it takes to set up. Once you DO get it set up - it will save you tons of time! But because it is such a robust system, it does take quite a bit of time to set up.

Response from Pixifi

thank you Jenna for the great review! If you need anything just let me know!
-Tim

Paige P.

I ended up switching to a different company

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

I enjoyed the contract templates & being able to send them to my clients so they can sign online. I also liked the event calendar.

Cons

I never used it to it's full potential because I found a lot of the stuff wasn't useful to my business. At the time it wasn't very appealing to the eye either. Not sure if they've updated in the past year.

Response from Pixifi

Hey Paige,
So sorry to see this poor review from you. Many things have changed in Pixifi since you were last a customer, and I'd appreciate it if you'd give us another chance to see all that has been updated before leaving such a negative review like this. We've updated the interface, added Texting support, gorgeous client portal, custom domain white labeling, Gift Cards and Gift Card pages, Productions, and so much more since you were last a customer in 2017. You can see all of the updates here:

If you give it an honest try again and still feel that your ratings reflect how awesome and robust Pixifi is, then that's fine. I just feel like your review doesn't fully reflect Pixifi in it's current state.

Let me know, Tim

• Industry: Photography

The tool I was looking for

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Pros

It's really convenient tool for scheduling, managing my own business and keep all contracts in one place. They have also a group on facebook with constant support from professionals.

Cons

There is only beta version on mobile. Waiting for more!

Susie H.
  • Industry: Photography

Helped simplify my workflow so much!!!

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

So much time back!!

Pros

I love using that software! My contacts invoices great communication and so much more is all in one spot for me to access. It's also so great that I can login online and access it from anywhere. I have multiple people in my studio and we can all share information and see what each other has done which is been so helpful. They are also constantly adding new features based on customer feedback which is just amazing !

Cons

It can take a bit to set up and get familiar with, but it's worth it's weight in gold once you do! They also do have people you can hire to help you get it set up

Response from Pixifi

thank you Susie!! <3 If you need anything just give a shout!

Robyn A.

Small business game changer!!!

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

Pixifi was a total game changer in my business! This ever-growing software system has evolved SO much and keeps evolving to meet the needs of my always growing and always evolving business. And for that, I'm so thankful. We are SO organized with regards to our clients and events, and it's made the entire process seamless and easy. Having this software accessible online has, perhaps, made it the most versatile! We can access it any time from anywhere. And that's huge! Because if I want to go on vacation AND book a wedding at the same time, I can. Super easy! Like any new program, there's some setup. But it's all so customizable that it's TOTALLY worth the time. In addition, I have been impressed with the personable and highly responsive customer service since day one. I was one of the early adapters of the software and because of all of the reasons above, I chose to become a "Lifetime Subscriber" a few years ago. This software has more than paid for itself. I am a more confident and much more organized creative professional because of it. BONUS: My clients love how easy it is to manage their contracts, invoices, questionnaires, etc. through their client portal and I look totally profesh from start to finish!

That said, I'm not one to give confident reviews without doing my research. Other programs and software have come along and I've taken the time to test out some of their engines. I've chosen to stick with Pixifi because their system was more robust, more tailored to my needs, and again - the customer service totally rocks! They are far superior to most other software systems I've come across for so many reasons.

Response from Pixifi

<3 <3 <3 thank you Robyn!!

Christie M.

Essential for creative entrepreneurs

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

I have loved using Pixifi for 7 years and it has helped me run my business efficiently and without added stress.

Pros

It’s features are vast and customizable. They designed the software to be intuitive for photographers and business owners.

Cons

I don’t love the mobile app, it could be better and has limited functionality.

Jesus C.
  • Industry: Photography

What every professional studio needs.

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

I started using Pixifi in 20012 and ever since the software has only gotten better. I would recommend it to every studio, no matter the size. From leads to follow-ups Pixifi is amazing!

Pros

Complete solution from lead tracking to followup with clients.

Cons

None

Response from Pixifi

Thank you Jesus!!! If you need anything be sure to give a shout!

Abby G.

Perfect for the organizationally-challenged photographer!

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

My client system was a cluttered MESS before we started using Pixifi. It took me days to get contracts sent to clients, weeks for me to receive signed copies in the mail, and sometimes even longer than that to get paid for a new booking. We switched to Pixifi three years ago and it was SUCH a good decision! Now, instead of keeping all my client contracts + information in a messy file cabinet, it's online and available to me no matter where I may be in the world.

It takes a bit of time to get set up right at the beginning, but once you've got your information in place, it runs perfectly. Sending contracts and, more importantly, getting paid in a TIMELY manner, has never been easier for us and our clients! It also keeps all our financial information easy to access for income forecasting + year-end purposes.

We love Pixifi, and we also love how committed the owner (Tim) is to maintaining a system that truly is a SOLUTION for his clients. He'll go to any lengths to make sure your questions are answered, and he + his team are constantly finding new ways to make Pixifi even better for the photographers who use it.

Response from Pixifi

Thanks so much Abby! <3 <3 <3 If you need anything please give a shout!!!

Adam L.

The whole package

Reviewed on 2016/03/05

Pixifi has become the backbone of my photography business. It combines CRM, proposals, calendaring, online contracting, online invoicing, and so many other features that I can't even begin to list them all. This one integrated system ties together features that would cost so much more (and be less integrated) than if you were to try to piece it all together yourself.

Pixifi is, by no means, a simple system. Because it has so many features setting it up can get overwhelming, but if you take it one feature at a time you'll come to wonder how you ever survived without it. Their facebook community is extremely active and helpful, often answering most questions within minutes.

The best part of Pixifi, however, if the support from the developers. They are constantly working to improve the system, add new features, and fix bugs. On the two occasions I've had to use their support, the main developer went above and beyond to resolve the issues. I have never seen this level of support from any developer!

Response from Pixifi

Thanks Adam!! <3 So glad to have you as part of the Pixifi family!

Celestina M.

Changed my business

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

At the start of me growing my business I joined several studio management program trials to decide which would fit me best. Pixifi won by a landslide , having everything you could possible need as a pro photographer (aside from QuickBooks integration which is actually IN the works!!!) . It was easy to set up, especially with workflow, questionnaires, invoice , reminders, emails and contract templates already set up for you to use and customize(this is just scratching the surface)... The automation and customization is outstanding and helps set me apart from other's. One thing that definitely stands out is the level of customer service. Not only can you email the creator directly, but they have a FAQ, toooons of tutorials , and best of all- a Facebook support group that you can ask any question to do with Pixifi and either the creator Tim or one of his knowledgeable associates will help until your issue is resolved. It's so out of the norm and so completely amazing. Will never go anywhere else. Highly, HIGHLY recommended.

Response from Pixifi

Thank you Celestina!!! <3

Robin W.
  • Industry: Photography

High learning curve, but worth it

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

I am pretty new to using it, so I have had some frustration with trying to figure things out. While there are videos to teach you the basics, they are older and because they are updating and adding new features all the time, there are things missing from the videos.

Pros

Lots of features - it does everything I need and more. It is also very customizable to my needs and business.

Cons

The con is kind of the same as the pro - lots of features. While it's great that the system is so robust, that means that there's a lot to figure out and it takes a while to learn. There are videos to help you and some articles and the developer is very responsive to questions, however, they could really use some updated and more detailed help videos.

Response from Pixifi

Hey Robin!
Thanks for your honest feedback!
We are actively working on Pixifi Academy 2.0
that will cover SO MANY of the new updates that have happened since 1.0 was launched!

Tim

Kristy S.

Powerful Software; Unmatched Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

Pixifi is easy to use but not simple to learn but there is good reason for that! This software is a POWERHOUSE and an invaluable tool in our business.
Think of it this way; if you had never seen a cell phone before and someone handed you a first gen Nokia and an iPhone 6, which would be the easiest to learn how to use? The answer is obvious. But which one has the capability to be an incredibly functional tool in so many aspects of your life? Let's just say this; there's a reason everyone is waking around with smartphones instead of first generation Nokia's in their hands! There's a learning curve but it's worth the effort!

Also, the customer service and prompt response of members within the Facebook page who are eager to help you figure things out is unmatched! There is certainly a tribe that has formed around this amazing product/service and it's easy to see why!

Response from Pixifi

Thanks so much Kristy!!! :) <3 <3 <3

Jason H.

Best Product I ever used to manage clients.

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

When it came to studio management Pixifi was the best decision we have made. We did our research, and Pixifi was always the winner. With its constantly evolving interface and amazing customer service, Pixifi not only simplified our business, it gave us our lives back.

Pixifi keeps our invoices, contracts, and questionnaires all in one place and always safe. We have the ability to set up a client portal, send a contract, send a invoice and receive payments with one easy click. Our clients love the interface and know that all of our interactions are in one spot. Its a complete game changer and allows us to concentrate more on the things we love doing, and always know that our business is streamlined and ready to go.

Jason Henriques
Henriques & Co.
HenriquesAndCo.com

Response from Pixifi

You rock!!! thanks Jason!!! <3

Matt M.

Outstanding software that keeps getting better

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

As a photographer I use Pixifi to manage over 80 wedding clients annually. This software is robust and incredibly flexible. I had never used a software like this before so there was a learning curve. However, the learning curve was worth the effort because of all the ways it makes my life easier. Tim, the owner and chief designer continues to make the software better almost on a weekly basis. Changes are always intuitive and easy to understand. I plan to continue using the software as long as I'm in the photography business.

Response from Pixifi

thank you Matt!!! you Rock!!!!

Jason G.

Best customer support- Best User commuinty- Best time saving - Most productive

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

Have been with Pixifi for about 4 years. Pixifi has streamlined my workflow tremendously. From capturing lead information to producing invoices in seconds. The team is always quick to respond to any questions and the community of users are the friendliest professionals that are always on hand for each other in more ways than using Pixifi. Set up does take time but once done properly you are saving time. Lot's of time. Honestly not sure where my business would be without it.

Response from Pixifi

Thank you so much Jason!!!

Janice M.

Fantastic Software and Service

Reviewed on 2016/03/17

I've used a few different products in the past to manage my studio. This is the only one I've ever stuck with. I rely on it for EVERYTHING having to do with my studio. I'm not quite sure how I managed without it before, but I can tell you it was messy. I love being able to access my studio info and send invoice from anywhere. The customer service is BAR NONE TOP NOTCH. Questions are answered almost immediately and the system is constantly eveloving.

Response from Pixifi

Thank you Janice!!!! you rock!!! <3

Kasey B.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

It takes a little while to get going with this software, but its really outstanding in so many ways. It really helps keep up with your client load and acts as an outstanding assistant. The cost per month for such an outstanding product and I would recommend it to anyone.

Response from Pixifi

Thank you Kasey!! I hope that our newly launching Pixifi Academy (coming this Friday) will help you even more!!! <3

Cassandra S.

Pixifi is a sanity saver!!

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

This studio management software, and the customer support, are amazing!! I have tried several other systems and nothing ever lives up to the high expectations that are met by Pixifi. It saves me so much time and headaches in my business :)

Response from Pixifi

thank you Cassandra!!!! so glad that Pixifi is saving you time!!! <3

Paul A.

The best software and customer service experience.

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

Pixifi has the fastest and most helpful customer service I've ever received from any other service. On top of that they are committed to tailoring their software for your needs in order to make running your business easier for you. Highly recommended giving Pixifi a chance!

Response from Pixifi

thanks Paul!!! You rock!!! <3

Jay K.

The Best investment ever!

Reviewed on 2016/03/09

If you run a photography business and need to organise your work and clients efficiently, this software make it happens. Easy to use, very intuitive and with the best customer service ever - Tim and Lisa are always there to help you.

Response from Pixifi

thank you so much Jay!!!

Danny H.

The best studio managment system available

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

We have been using Pixifi for the past year and a half. It is the best investment we have made in order studio by far. It saves us so much time and really helped to elevate our brand using the forms and automated responses.

Response from Pixifi

Thank you so much Danny!!

Jessica L.

Amazing product

Reviewed on 2016/03/05

I have been a lifetime member from the start. It's easy to use and the creator loves feed back and is super fast to make changes.

Response from Pixifi

Thanks Jessica!!! <3! So glad you're with us forever!!!

Grant B.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Business management with a beautiful dashboard and full of tools

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Pros

The dashboard of this app is awesome! You can track your payments, leads, reminders, and even the weather all from one central dashboard. You can simply drag and drop whichever widget you want to build out your dash board in any which way you can imagine.

Cons

Some of the tools could look a bit better visually. For example the workflow page could use some better style but these are just minor critiques.

Rodney G.

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

The Best it It! Pixifi has changed my business and the way we function. Love It!

Response from Pixifi

awesome! thanks Rodney! if you need anything just give a shout!

Julie A.

Great software

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

We are still learning it, but so far so good!

Response from Pixifi

Thanks Julie! If you need anything just give a shout and we'll help!!! <3