Booking Automation

Property management software for the hospitality industry

Ian C.

You can’t go wrong

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

We came to BA from another software platform due to numerous issues with the other software. BA was there from the outset to help us make the transition and get up and running in very little time. Their support staff have been there all along helping overcome challenges and providing helpful suggestions when things don’t go as planned.

Pros

BA offers an extremely wide, and growing, suite of features that make managing various properties a breeze. There is a learning curve but once you figure it out it’s a fantastic platform. Having used others that are easier to setup, the pay off with BA is that it works consistently. We tried other software and routinely had issues.

Cons

It’s a steep learning curve (that is still very worth it) but it is a steep one.

Instant Customer Support with every feature you can dream of

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Used the software for over 2 years now. The features are made for professional property managers and hosts looking to scale. The integrations with Bcom, Expedia, Airbnb and others are very powerful.

Pros

Amazing features
Very thoughtful functionality, you can tell this is designed by a property manager
Customer Support is excellent
Channel Manager & Linking is very simple

Cons

User Interface can have some improvement, but excellent customer support gets you through any trouble

• Industry: Hospitality

Super product with amazing functionalities

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

Pros

Super customer care
You can reach out to them through live phone call with screen share, ticket , email or chat.

Cons

The system is bit hard to understand because they have lot of functionalities

Paul S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Booking Automation is probably the most comprehensive system I've found

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

I wanted an online booking and payment system for my holiday cottages and I've looked quite closely at five different booking/online payment systems and this is by far the most comprehensive. Compared to the others I looked at it is a little more expensive, but not by much, and you certainly get what you pay for. The online live support is a nice feature and certainly the software would be very difficult to master if someone wasn't on hand to guide you through some of it. Be prepared to try - read - try - get live support - try - read, and so on as it's got to be one of the best systems of it's kind out there but needs a lot of patience to gain confidence. I'm hoping that it will automate most of the procedures that I've been doing manually for several years and linking with other online booking agents will be very important in this changing world of holiday booking.

Pros

This does just about everything that you should need it to. If you would like the application to provide a feature, it probably will, just wade through the manual or ask the team.

Cons

Being incredibly comprehensive does mean that it is quite a steep learning curve but I'm getting there. It's best just to jump in with just one property and see how that works.

Aaron H.

Fantastic system, everything I need in one location!

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Calendar management of my properties using multiple booking platforms.

Pros

Ease of use, and the ability to manage all my properties on one screen. I can set my rates, select which dates to make available, and organize cleanings across all properties.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is the occasional double booking, but that doesn't happen very often.

Eli C.

I loved the way representative took care of me till I was on my feet and understood the...

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

I could finely use booking.com and Airbnb
Also it is easy to control
I made more money , just I think it is expensive plus charge attention is not included in the price

Pros

Easy and stable
I love the way it builds
I love the help support.

Cons

Some small function that still doesn't work
Like the auto action mailing that Doesn't send pictures, still, have to do it manually
And emails to customers from Airbnb still doesn't work

Alex D.

Amazing and smart product

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Pros

Amazing and smart product. I used different channel management programs but this one the winner.

Cons

A bit too sophisticated for my use. Having say that the customer service is always available

Mike K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Simply the easiest and most comprehensive platform we reviewed

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Book It Now was a feature that many of our clients had asked for and Booking Automation took care of this from day 1. The 2nd feature we really thought highly of was the ability to add endless triggered emails and customize them easily. For example - the day of booking - 3 days before arrival - day of arrival - 1 day after departure. Really amazing software to be sure.

Pros

Our company is VacaRent and we own the website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (an advertising site for vacation homes for rent as well as hotels and resorts)

Back in 2019 we decided we would include a property management platform along with a channel resource manager to our clients who list their properties on our site for free. We spent months evaluating numerous other PMS platforms and some of them were exceptional while others were difficult. Booking Automation continuously landed in the top spot for ease of use, technical support, and cost for features.

With their well documented API we were able to easily integrate the 2 platforms (theirs and ours) together allowing our clients to seamlessly upload and download new reservations as well as providing financial reports, triggered emails, channel management and much more.

Probably the feature that we were most amazed with was the click and drag interface for moving existing reservations around. No platform we reviewed had this feature and it was virtually assured from that moment on Booking Automation was the final choice.

Cons

It would be easy to say the onboarding is complicated as many others have written, but honestly we have removed all of this from the setup and made it simple to handle. In the end, we just assign a user ID and password and from there our clients only have to concern themselves with taking reservations and generating revenue. But yes, I will concede, when we first started out, it was complicated. Now... not so much.

Henok G.

Short Term Rental Owner/Operator

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Very good and would highly recommend them.

Pros

Comprehensive and feature rich. A good software for businesses looking to grow and scale. Customer service and technical support was responsive and very helpful too.

Cons

Not much. Wish I could make use of all its other features.

Marseah D.

Our rep is the selling point at this point

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

Our rep has made this transition smooth and seamless. We would not have opted to sign up if he had not been so detailed and helpful. We were with Snap channel manager before finding your company and there is no comparison. You are head and shoulders above their software and most notably their customer service. This made the difference for us. Our rep's eagerness to assist and educate us is exceptional. HE is 5 star!!!

Pros

The ease of different platforms working together and communicating between each other. The ability to edit reservation or listing info. Also ability to edit and visually see dates and units in the screen view. Hands on onboarding support is phenomenal as well as the ease.

Cons

At this time there are no cons. The only thing I would suggest is if you could import complete listings from active platforms into new ones

Christian O.

Reasonable platform, good Customer Service so far

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Trying to manage 3 sales channels efficiently

Pros

It works for single unit properties at a reasonable price

Cons

Design could do with a bit of a refresh, feels out of date. Not entirely intuitive.

Mussie B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent service and highly recommend

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Efficiency of combining all other booking services in one simple format is excellent.

Pros

Easy to maneuver and get used to. Having every other booking services in one makes it a lot easier and efficient.

Cons

I really don't have any cons using this service. Having the calendar sync is definitely an A plus approach.

Shayla W.

AMAZING! Best thing I ever did for our bookings management!

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Easy to use, excellent support, makes everything easier! Don't have anything else to say but you are making me type more...

Cons

A little robust for the average user to figure out, but they are great about helping. Don't have anything else to say but you are making me type more...

Cathy Y.

Mind Blowing Product

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

BA is our entire business and everything runs on it.

Pros

This is our 4th year of using booking automation, we have grown from just 10 properties to 50+ and we are thankful we found this gem. It is very advanced and robust software which is the reason we have been able to scale our operation. The functionality and flexibility of the product never cease to amaze me

Cons

It takes a while to learn about all the features of the software, 4 years later we are still discovering cool features we wish we found out earlier

Sarah K.

Best channel manager I have used!

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Time!

Pros

- Flexible pricing
- Mobile-friendly
- Real time Channel manager
- Secure payment collection from guests
- Personalised communication with guests

Cons

- Not all lock system integrations have been setup yet (August Locks)
- With multiple log in accounts for our team, the main one is the only one that can be used to create new listings, would prefer all logins to allow this

Nemoy L.

Made life easier!!

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Amazing experience! Helped to remove all the hassle and headaches of manging my short-term portfolio. The charge automation feature helped to make life easier.

Pros

I really like that it was easy to navigate after learning all the features. The charge automation feature is honestly my favourite function.

Cons

It takes a while to learn the platform, but it becomes easier over time

Peter B.

Switching to Booking Automation

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

I decided to move now for scaling purposes. Kigo was good for starting off and the 3% 5% model worked when I first started, but long term this model is far too expensive for what is a posh calendar after all.

Booking Automation will allow me to grow quickly, the fees are reasonable.

I also found the integration with price labs to be very simple.

Pros

It’s is easy to use and much better value than my previous channel manager kigo.

It’s integration with Airbnb and BDC is very easy. When changing over it’s quite stressful and the support person walked me through the process and got it done in a day. I was live the whole time and doesn’t miss one booking.

Cons

I’m still not sur if there are any cons. I’m still understanding the extra person fee, I’d like to add to my own bookings but so far customer support has showed me what I needed.

Meshesha R.

Amazing Value!

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

What I love most about this booking software is the time it saves me. I'm very happy with using it and I look forward to keep using it. This booking software just brings me amazing value

Cons

I didn't find any cons dealing with this booking software. So far, so good.

Eden K.

Efficient, practical, and makes my work manageable

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Time managment and controlling all my dailt activies

Pros

I can View, review, cancel, update Scheduling, and managing all my booking in a page, its simple and user friendly, and updates me with all the changes

Cons

None, so far, i will add when i use the software over a year. As the time goes by, would like to see an updated vetsion

Bethany S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Makes booking less stressful

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

I love all the options and it gives me the best for my money

Cons

Nothing I can think of, it’s a great resource

Ann U.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Booking Automation

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortably ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Pros

my company team really liked the support from booking automation. They actually do the job for client to set up all listings and that makes it very much easy .
they are always available to help for any question or any guiding .
The best part of that is the channel manager that has integration to all rental pages .
if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortablity ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Cons

perhaps the price is bit high and would be great if they consider discount or offer to their permanant customers .

Anthony C.

Extremely powerfull !

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Really good, i could setup multi units, pricing, automation.
This is really powerful for a competitive price!

Pros

I have to say that this tools is extremely powerful.
It can do almost anything you dream of!

Cons

Can be overwhelming at the beginning, but when you pass that, OMG what a change!

Dawit T.

Best short term automated software out!

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

Automated emails and texts that were sent out to guests, is the most useful part of BA.
BA has been very secure when it comes to payment information.

Pros

The functionality of different programs that are attached to BA. The program is overall flawless.

Cons

BA could be a bit more eye appealing on the website.

Viler L.

This tool saves me a lot of time while managing my AirBnBs

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Highly recommend this tool to any serious short term rental manager who values their time.

Pros

They have thought of every possible feature that can save you time while managing your short-term rentals. The dashboard page is my favorite is it summarizes everything I need to know in one place. The charge-automation feature is a huge time saver as well - it used to take me 3+ hours every night to charge all my booking.com and Expedia credit cards for my bookings. Now its only a few minutes.

Cons

Given all the features there is a bit of a learning curve. While the tool does everything well, it could use a face-lift to make it look nicer.

Jace P.

Ideal Software Management Platform

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Ideal for anyone in the same field to use this product!

Pros

How easy the compatiblity was to utilize

Cons

Nothing not to like about this software