Showing 75 reviews of 60

TubeBuddy

Video management software for YouTube channels

Showing 75 reviews of 60
Amanda V.

OMG If You're NOT Using TubeBuddy You're Losing Views!

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Tubebuddy helped my videos go from just a few views to now over 5 million views on my channel! For real! I had no idea how to use keywords in a way that would make YouTube promote my videos for me until I started using Tubebuddy! My one video on how to bake a cake was the first one I used Tubebuddy on and my ad revenue went from $20/mo to over $300/mo! Just because of using (and implementing) their keyword tools! You need to make amazing videos that your viewers enjoy, of course, but if you don't add the seo that YouTube needs to know who to share your video with, you are losing views! And my success was with the FREE version! Just imagine what would happen with their upgraded version! Crazy!

Pros

It's super easy to use and you can add it right into your YouTube channel so you can look up your seo keywords right there as you upload your videos to make sure you are targeting keywords that people are actually looking for!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it. They are super generous and give you enough stats to start growing your channel before you'll want to upgrade to get the most of your stats. So I guess my con is just that I'd love to have more of their amazing tools for free but hey they deserve to earn money for the amazing work they do for you.

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Every YouTube Needs A Buddy! 😉

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

There is lots of software out there. Some I've even reviewed. The difference with tube buddy isn't only it's quality. but it's an in-depth integrated system, that simultaneously collects and anticipates your data. It's pretty awesome and great for all enthusiasts and newbies.

Pros

Now I know what you're thinking. Why tube buddy? What does it do for me? Well. As a creator or someone who wants to be a content creator or even some random person who decided to put a video or two, this software is extremely useful when it comes to everything technical you don't really want to or know how to deal with. So let's list the facts. The first thing you need to know is that it's a browser extension. Meaning, it literally adds itself to your channel and seamlessly detects your data to give you maximum results. Want to rank higher in YouTube's search engine? Well, tube buddy's keyword explorer feature shows you what titles people are actively searching for. It gives you a competitive edge, especially if you're looking for a searchable title. Plan topics with video planner options, get a tag list best suited for your video, the best time to publish and click magnet, which basically helps you determine what your audience wants to see. Yes, I know that for some it's way too deep, but that's just the tip of your iceberg. it's simple concise, user-friendly and vital for both professional and amateur creators.

Cons

There is nothing that can say negative about tube buddy, I don't even mind the pricing. It's worth the money.

The best SEO tool for YouTube

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

TubeBuddy will not do a miracle. But if you’re doing quality work, it can help you increase your channel’s reach. As content creators, we need to help YouTube's algorithm understand our content and recommend our videos. And that is what the tool will help. It will be useful for you to find ranking opportunities in the YouTube search. It also helps to choose good thumbnails based on the competition. In addition to the extra features, which help a lot, from copyright-free music for videos to templates to create final screens on videos in a professional way. From a small channel to a channel that already has many subscribers, using TubeBuddy will enhance your results.

Pros

I was surprised by each feature that the tool provides. For example, just with the search trend tab, I was able to publish the best video on my channel (it remains the most watched). Also the extra features are excellent, I use the songs that are included in the TubeBuddy partner and my videos are much more interesting. Also, keyword research based on my channel is an excellent resource, which I use a lot and after hiring this tool my results have increased a lot.

Cons

The only difficulty I had was getting used to all the features of the tool. But I used the videos from the TubeBuddy channel on YouTube to learn how to use the tool. Always learning and practicing, and today I can do SEO on my videos without much difficulty.

Syed R.

TubeBuddy is a smart SEO tool to grow YouTube channel

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

My overall experience with TubeBuddy is wonderful. Because I really enjoy to use it and it's really easy to use. TubeBuddy helps to grow my YouTube channel from various aspects.

Pros

TubeBuddy is such a versatile tool to work with. This is a kind of a third party to develop your YouTube channel in the right way. TubeBuddy helps to find the keywords for your videos which amazing. Because it's really tough to find proper keywords. You can easily check the video analytics with it. To check the COPPA status of your channel with TubeBuddy is a matter of a minute. If anyone wants to compare the channel with others it's easy with TubeBuddy. I am using this tool from a long time and it made my job very easy.

Cons

To install TubeBuddy is not always easy for everyone . I would say it's tricky to download. The keywords TubeBuddy shows are not always perfect. It can be more improved. However, I utilized the given keywords

Mujib J.

awesome

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

overall my experience has been absolutely amazing ensuring much better video performance in quick time

Pros

The ability to rate your video's performance for YouTubers, With Tubebuddy the very easy points system, follows you throughout the uploading process it analyzes your video ensuring that thumbnail to keywords are relevant and it even gives you alerts about risk of demonetization and much more, all of this at very reasonable price for such a top-notched software

Cons

because of the amount of information available, you may run the risk of over-optimizing wanting to achieve a perfect score at times

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Tubebuddy has helped me a lot with my Youtube career in terms of making reviews for advertising

Reviewed on 2019/01/27

Has been great in helping me tag videos for search optimization.

Pros

Can edit more than one video at a time. Can optimize videos for best search results. Beautiful and easy layout and user interface to work with.

Cons

The price is a bit too high but worth it if you are a Youtuber with thousands and thousands (20k+) of subscribers.

Kate M.

Hands Down...Best Keyword Research for Video!

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

I can't say enough good things about TubeBuddy. You get not only the search volume, but you also get the search pool which gives you a recipe for rising above the competition. Very, very happy and would highly recommend this tool for video marketing research.

Pros

I love seeing the weighted and unweighted scores based on my own YouTube channel statistics. Their algorithm is surprisingly accurate!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it. I tried trials to Morningfa.me as well as VidIQ and hands down, TubeBuddy wins! I've been doing keyword research for a long time....over 10 years, and this tool is the best there is for YouTube.

Leroy F.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Vital YouTube SEO Tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Has helped me immensely with ranking higher on YouTube. Without this tool you're pretty much making content blind. It's not a consistent lottery ticket thus result can vary or be misleading sometimes with estimates and visual versus numerical data, but it gives you much, much better odds then creating content blindly and helps give more realistic expectations sometimes.

Pros

-Keyword ranking and competition comparison
-Search volume indicator
-Checklist tool
-Cheaper pricing for smaller / starting channels

Cons

-Price jumps a bit for higher tiers, perhaps having some of the higher tier features such as A/B testing at a mid-price point would be handy
-Search volume (like with all other similar tools) is a best guesstimate, problem is sometimes only colour indication (green for great), but a green search volume could be 500 or 500,000 searches.

Made my YouTube experience an ease

Reviewed on 2020/03/29

It has made having You Tube channels ,much easier and checking on them a snap.

Pros

Having multiple You Tube channels can be difficult sometimes. With this app, you can check so many aspects from your channel right from the app. Also switching between channels is an ease.

Cons

Some features are limited without paying. The payment monthly is not bad and they have specials sometimes so its worth it.

Jorden B.

Great tool to help your youtube videos get ranked! Don't

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Pros

TubeBuddy has a TON of features! They have really thought of everything you need to help your Youtube channel be successful. If you care about SEO then you should use TubeBuddy. I love that I can look at other videos and see the tags they use. I can either use them for my video or just get other ideas from them. It will also show me suggested tags to use as well. I also like how it shows "videolytics" for my video and for others. You can get some valuable info from that!

Cons

There is really nothing negative to say about Tubebuddy except for some of the features they offer require a third party tool which a lot of times is a separate/monthly cost to the company. I wish it was all in-house but that may be unrealistic.

Pamela K.

Youtubbers best friend

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Pros

Changing descriptions in videos can be very time consuming and Tube Buddy makes it easy. I also like how it's easy to change tags and get recommendations for tags. Moving between videos is also easier in Tubebuddy than the Youtube Studio interface.

Cons

So far it works well and I haven't found anything I don't like.

Miljana A.

A real buddy if you want to become "YouTube" famous

Reviewed on 2019/05/11

I strongly believe that despite the benefits of the paid version of the program, if you are a smaller channel, a young YouTuber or small company, it could represent an extra cost to pay for the subscription.
But if you have some set goals for YouTube success, then I would highly recommend it to include the usage of TubeBuddy.

Pros

The thing I like the most is a different kind of analytical features inside the software. The one I found most helpful was concerning the recommended keywords which could place the video at the top of the search results. I used this feature a lot and it helped me to organically rise view count on my videos. For some time my travel vlog video came to the 4th place in mobile YouTube search which made me such a happy customer. :)

Cons

Even though, there are so many really important sections and features inside the software the interface of the website was a bit packed up with information. Sometimes I would get lost in the sea of different kind of metrics and I needed some extra motivation to deal with all of it.

TubeBuddy Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

TubeBuddy as a YouTube management software is solving various business problems for me. SEO and A/B testing wise.

Pros

I'm the YouTube manager at PicsArt and I use TubeBuddy all the time for YouTube management. It's a great program to generate great keywords for SEO, to try out A/B tests for titles, thumbnails and descriptions, you can check your status between your competitors and try to improve your game in the field.

Cons

TubeBuddy software sometimes gets bugs and it crashes on me while I'm working with it. Also, I'm having some trouble figuring out what the program can fully do.

The tool you need to improve your YouTube SEO.

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Pros

I had recently completed my project on improving the ranking & optimization of YouTube videos. TubeBuddy has been of great value in achieving the desired outcome.
The tool has given us the liberty to quickly choose and add keywords from its keyword suggestion box. Plus, these keywords can be further analyzed by seeing its traffic volume. The simple yet effective use of TubeBuddy was a game-changer for us.

Cons

The Chrome extension was a bit buggy. But after informing it to the Customer Support, I got it resolved.

Garrett S.

Essential for Youtubers

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Tube buddy takes all the graphs and data Youtube already provides and provides helpful tips and suggestions for how to act on them. So much easier having an app that takes care of the statistics for you!

Pros

Puts all my analytics into simple images that are easy to understand and act on. The tips and tricks are extremely helpful, and the comment word cloud function is especially useful for incorporating viewer feedback into future videos.

Cons

Certain features like mass-updates are locked behind a premium paywall. Understandable, but frustrating.

Leona F.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great tool for Youtube

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

TubeBuddy is up to date with my youtube channel.

Pros

I use TubeBuddy for keeping track of my youtube channel. The site can be tricky for the first time. I love all the features on the website.

Cons

There is really nothing I dislike about the site. You just need to know what you are doing on the site.

Shamaia V.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Analytical heaven!

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

If you are looking to expand your business on YouTube or become a YouTube influencer, this will be your whole world! Now you will have all the valuable information you need to create viral worthy videos! There is a science behind it! Download this to your Google Chrome and then pay attention to every video you watch! It is very eye opening!

Pros

This software totally opens up YouTube and shows you the stats on every video! No more guessing!

Cons

I wish you could turn it off sometimes! Maybe you can and I just don't know how yet!

Ivana B.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Tube Buddy Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

My overall experience with Tube Buddy is so so, it is a good tool, but in my opinion, there are more superior tools that do the same job, but better and more efficiently.

Pros

Tube Buddy is easy and simple to use, it has features that helps you while trying to rank a video on youtbe. I find it simple and straightforward.

Cons

The thing I lease like about Tube Buddy is that it is not that accurate, its data is not always on the point, that's why I switched to something else.

Santosh K.

Do Not Buy Pro Version

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

bad

Pros

Do noy Buy pro version. In their package details they are showing some feature unlimited such as Tag Rankings, Tag Lists, Suggested Tags, Search Explorer and Keyword Explorer. But All this features are limited for only 500 words. That means if you are using keyword research or tag research even for 1 hour, after 1hour stop working & the message will pop up on your window that you have exceeded your limit.

The worst past is you can not use tube buddy for the next 24 hours. Hence, I will Advice do not buy Pro Package. Instead use free version.

Cons

I like analytics and realtime option. but you are making fraud in pro package

Nathan G.
  • Industry: Entertainment

A must as a YouTube content creator

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

The TubeBuddy team is super awesome & very helpful. The community is great for discussion, support & everything.

Pros

Very versatile, lots of functionality & very helpful for improving your SEO in YouTube videos. You can even do some nice research on video tags & trending topics. Create thumbnails directly on YouTube & more. Both free & paid options.

Cons

There are some features that it doesn't have, like flipping an image in the thumbnail creator & it would be kinda nice if some features weren't necessarily paid. But that's nitpicking, TubeBuddy is great!

In an every changing youtube atmosphere, TubeBuddy continues to deliver.

Reviewed on 2020/03/03

Very positive. I believe my channel has grown because of the ease I have had in terms of keeping up with certain stats on my YouTube channel.

Pros

It is super easy for me to get quick stats and analytics of my YT channel. Sure, most of these things can be found deep in the YT creator studio, but TubeBuddy makes them front and center. UPLOAD DEFAULTS are fantastic as well.

Cons

As YouTube changes, TubeBuddy has to change as well. This is not their fault, but the rollover during these changes does take time.

Gary S.

Must Have Tool If You Have a Youtube Channel

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Great time saver for managing your Youtube channel, saves me dozens of hours a month.

Pros

If you have an active Youtube channel then this is a must have tool that will save you dozens of hours each month. They provide a checklist for and post launch so you never miss a step. They also let your create card, end-screen and description templates that you can apply with a click of the mouse. I get alot of value form the suggested tags and to see how my tags are ranking in the search results.

Cons

Many of the cooler features, like bulk editing, only come with the higher prices plans. You also need to use Chrome as it comes as a Chrome extension.

Response from Geronimo Systems

Thanks Gary - so glad you are enjoying our tools!
And though Chrome is our main platform, we do support Safari and Firefox, and also have a Mobile App that can be used without Chrome.

Mark N.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Youtube Stats Quick and Easy

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Great way to track your YouTube channel

Pros

For me, the iPhone app is a must have. The software integrates itself into your YouTube Studio and does provide some good information on your channel. But the app for iPhone makes it so easy to quickly check the stats on your channel, a specific video you posted or your subscribe count. You can use the app with the free version of Tube Buddy.

Cons

I'm not sure of the benefits of a paid subscription to the service, perhaps if your a large YouTube channel with a large audience there may be a benefit. But for a small channel, I'm not sure I see the benefit of paying for the extra features.