Daxko Operations

Membership management software for non-profit organizations

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/10/20

Overall it is a lot better then the previous program we have used

Pros

I enjoy the versatility of the software. We utilize it for both program registration and our membership department. I use it daily and it helps to streamline the process.

Cons

Program creation takes a long time. It doesn’t allow for many short cuts, or deleting of a product once you have created it.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great for companies that need a membership software.

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Overall positive experience. Daxko Operations is easy to navigate and use even for someone who is not computer savvy.

Pros

Daxko routinely updates their software and their Daxko Community Help Center has a vast amount of articles that are also helpful.

Cons

There have been a few instances where reports do not export correctly.

Kim Y.

Very positive experience.

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Pros

Their customer support is top notch! They are fast and thorough at responding and helping! Literally the best customer service I've found.

Cons

Building a custom report can be challenging. Wish you could modify the software for certain things without huge fees but I understand why there is an expense. Don't like that you can't reuse your gift cards.

Jocelyn F.

Great customer data software

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Pros

Easy to find data, ease of reporting customer data for both customers and staff

Cons

Reports lack titles when exported to excel

Khristina B.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Daxko

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

Daxko allows staff to quickly process customer requests

Pros

It is user friendly for both employees and customers. It is easy to go between tabs and return for additional information.

Cons

Everything is great! I am excited to use the full product launch next month. I had the training and am so thankful that we are switching to Daxko

Renee W.

Daxko at the Y

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Pros

It manages all membership information well. it is able to be user friendly for desk staff

Cons

tries to be all things - fundraising, program and camp management, and generate analytical reports. Reporting functionality could be improved.

Connie C.

Daxko Operations is an exceptional product!

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

I have worked with Daxko since 2007. Customer service and responsiveness is unparalleled. The product itself just keeps getting better.

Uchenna O.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Intuitive and Reliable

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Excellent reports and functionality

Pros

Daxko is the gold standard of CRM tools. Every option is configured to where you expect it to be. Our IT Dept has integrated into our systems and I am working with vendors to use it with external software.

Cons

the Mass amount of options and features it is easy to get lost discovering new reports and new ways of doing the same thing.

Debi P.

Getting better, but still some distance to go...

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

Daxko Ops is much simpler to use than other CRM/Database systems, but it has some ways to go in terms of functionality and adaptability. Fortunately, Daxko has become very responsive to evolving user needs and has really stepped up its customer service. It can take hours searching for solutions on the user forums, however, Daxko staff are very responsive when you phone or email them. My YMCA association was among the first of the Daxko adopters and I've been here two years. From what I see, it has been an expensive solution that met basic needs, but was slow to adapt. There is now an enhanced effort to improve customer/user interfaces and interoperability in a web and cloud-based environment. It's basic and it does the job, but Daxko still has some distance to go to fully meet the evolving needs of a diverse, multi-platform client base. Fortunately, it appears to be on the right track as it rolls out new features. Perhaps the best part of Daxko is the shared community experience. Daxko users are very generous with their help, information and process documentation.

Pros

Ease of use. Community forums are extremely useful. Customer service has become top notch and very proactive about providing training when new features are rolled out.

Cons

Creating custom reports is a huge challenge when trying to pull and analyze data. Also, the Daxko Ops interface with our web site is downright awful for users trying to log in or conduct searches - although they are working on that.

Christina E.

User friendly and gets the job done

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Our membership staff love working with Daxko Operations! Everything is fairly easy to navigate in the system and as a result, balances and account information is accurately reported to our members.

Pros

Daxko Operations is an awesome membership/program software that does a fine job with keeping track of accounts and is easily customizable to fit the needs of any non-profit or membership based business. I have been working with Daxko for over 5 years and never had any issues. It runs faster and has less glitches than other membership software I have used in the past at other companies.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Daxko myself. I do have a co-worker in a different department that wishes members could login and pay their balances online and then that be communicated back to her via email when someone makes a payment. I think Daxko Operations may have a feature like this, but we don't currently use it so I'm not sure exactly how it works.

Nicholas S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

A Competitive Data Organization Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

We at the YMCA use Daxko to check-in members, update their membership information and track retention trends. Overall this software does the job well. I would recommend it and put in the top-running for anyone searching for database software.

Pros

Daxko has many different features that allow users and administrators to access different information about guests, track attendance trends, and provide accurate member/guest retention data.

Cons

Daxko can often be difficult to use, depending on what you're searching for. Sometimes, there are specific actions you must take when using the software that could be made easier with a few simple coding changes.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

2.5 years of use

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Daxko was overall okay. It provided what was needed, but ease of use was not where it should have been.

Pros

Daxko Operations has been the only software I have known and used daily for the last two and a half years. It seems to be able to do all of the necessary things you would need (i.e. membership, reports, finance, etc), but it took some getting used to to be able to use efficiently.

Cons

The layout of the web page was difficult to navigate. It seemed like certain tasks were hidden under irrelevant tabs. The was difficult to have a efficient work flow when running reports and dealing with finance. It took a long time to figure out where each report was hidden and still have trouble locating certain things on the web page.

Michael M.

Top Notch Operations Software

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

I have been using Daxko Operations for over a year now, and have found their software to be top notch. While no software is perfect, what is lacking is definitely made up for with their outstanding customer service. With a great community message board that the Daxko staff actively engage with, we are able to get the answers that we need. Daxko is constantly improving their software based on current technological trends as well as input which they value from their customers.

This software is easy to use and the reporting system is fantastic. I would recommend this software for any organization looking for an efficient way to manage their membership, child care program or camping programs.

Paul M.

I have been using Daxko for about the past 5 years at the executive level.

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

Love that Daxko is always willing to improve to meet our needs. The community site is very helpful

Cheryl S.

Easy software system

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

Overall it has pros and cons as do any software programs. There are some things I like more than our previous system & some things aren't as good but overall I'm satisfied with it.

Pros

Daxko is easy to learn how to use. Also, it's good that access can be given or blocked to different users on an as-needed basis.

Cons

I HATE the transaction record. I make a lot of corrections & changes regarding our childcare program & the transaction record can get so long that it's practically impossible to decipher anything. I understand how a record needs to be kept of all changes but simple entry errors should just be discarded instead of being saved & that is not always possible.

Brandi H.

Customers since 2008 will little to no complaint about the company and their products

Reviewed on 2017/12/21

I recommend this software to all of my colleagues because of the ease of use and the self-paced online training that is perfect for on-boarding.

Pros

Internet based so I can access the software easily from anywhere, on any device. That is so helpful when dealing with part-time and seasonal employees that need help while I am out of the office. I was able to easily take a 3-month maternity leave and keep up with work from home on my own terms. The staff seem to really care about their company.

Cons

I have not had any complaints with customer service but my surrounding branches have had a very difficult time getting good assistance. We pay a significant amount of our budget to Daxko services so excellent troubleshooting should come with the software.

Good But Not Great...

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

Pros

There are some great features about this program...programs and information about members is very easy to find; I like the ease and usability of the program in terms of checking members in at our front desk, and using/toggling between two or more open tabs of the system, so you can do different tasks and not have to go back and forth while being interrupted. It is pretty quick to train people on, and to catch on.

Cons

There are also a few things that puzzle me about this software...creating units for our members and non-members...it takes like 3 screens to approve and process. The steps to do a membership are a little convoluted, and the fact that we have to create an adult unit and then add a child, when it is just the child signing up for the class is very time consuming. It appears that they are listening to some of our questions and concerns, so hopefully we will have some updates that make our jobs more efficient.

Corey B.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2016/03/22

I had little to none experience with a database system. When I was hired in 2008 we were using Sportsman, mainly to check members in. We had not functionality, no ways to use the data for anything other than record keeping.
I was hooked the first time I saw a presentation on DAXKO! I love the annual campaign piece. All the reports are great.
Since 2009 when we started using DAXKO Operations, we have added DAXKO Accounting and DAXKO Engage.
I love everything about the company.

Susan B.

I have worked with Daxko operations for 10 years!

Reviewed on 2016/03/23

I find Daxko operations to be user friendly and easy to navigate. If I do have any questions or concerns the customer service center is quick to respond and always helps find the answers! My part time staff find this program easy to use as well. We love the access to the Daxko training site and the self paced trainings that are available to all staff. Great all around program!

Sam W.

Member Data, Billing, 3rd party Billing, Childcare/camp and program tracking, Fundraising -...

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Overall this software does a great job with our Operations, Billing, and Fundraising . What I really love is how it imports directly into our Daxko Accounting software.
It is also very logical and easy to figure out as the Daxko Help Center has a lot of self training so users can learn as much or as little as they want.

Pros

Like the Title says, Daxko Operations contains our member data and contact info, does our membership dues and program billing, including corporate and 3rd party billing which you can link to individual members. Tracks our childcare data required for State Licensing, tracks our programs, camps, registrations and payments. We run our Fundraising campaigns out of Daxko Operations as well. My favorite feature is actually the people behind the software - customer service and the engineers as they always help when I need it, they listen to features I need and create them. It's like having our own people but at an affordable monthly rate.

Cons

There are a few things that are not linked that I think should be linked. Some of these I've contacted customer service and they made it happen.

Good products, Too expensive, Don't Play Well with Others

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Operational and Consistency of Use.

Pros

Good membership and program management system. They do well understanding the needs of YMCA's and trying understand how to improve.

Cons

Cost, Rigid and lack of integrations. Daxko has a great package of services but they will charge you A LOT of money for each one. Their contracts are very rigid for the non-profit sector and they do not integrate well with other services. We have been told their back-end API is a mess.

Daniel R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Using Daxko Operations has been a great improvement from our previous member database software.

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

Easy to use. Self-paced training is available for new staff to utilize.
Reports that are easy to create.

Cons

There are very few cons to this software.
Program registration would be a great addition to the self-paced essentials training.

Josh L.

Ever-evolving, responsive software with great service!

Reviewed on 2016/03/31

We've been Daxko customers for nearly 10 years now. While not perfect (then again, what is?), the software platform, customer support and service, and the evolution of the software is second-to-none. As a mid-sized YMCA association with numerous branches, Daxko Operations provides a very robust and versatile membership system that helps to streamline tasks and processes. Further, the thorough custom reporting aspect and stock report library provides a near limitless way to organize data to help enhance our day-to-day jobs.

Through the Daxko Community, an extension of Daxko products that allows for an exchange of ideas, suggestions and complaints with other users in a forum-based platform, others can share experiences, troubleshoot for others, but also communicate with Daxko staff to express suggestions or ideas for software improvements.

Every interaction that we have had with Daxko Support has been positive, prompt and courteous. They go out of their way to expeditiously find solutions to any problem with strong follow through. Through their Road Map, users can get a good feel on the direction the software is heading, both in the short term but also the long-term.

While there are a number of small things we would like tailored for our association that aren't currently possible, they do an amazing job with doing what can be done and providing creative suggestions to accomplish the ends we are looking for. Great product and would definitely recommend to other Ys looking to change software vendors.

Jamie J.

Best System I've Used

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

Daxko is one of the best system's I've used. I love the user friendly set up and that it's a web based system so I can access it from anywhere. It's easy to navigate and has useful tools to help if I get stuck. If I'm not able to figure out something I know I can call or chat with a Daxko's Customer Service Rep. They have great training videos, especially for new users. The community boards they have are great as well. Users can post to the boards and share their experience or ask questions that either Daxko or other users can help answer. It's nice to know that you can find help anywhere and from anyone.

Brandi K.

Efficient and user friendly

Reviewed on 2016/04/04

I recommend Daxko to all my Y colleagues. While I haven't used every software on the market, I find that Daxko makes me more efficient at my job so I can focus on my members!