Showing 26 reviews of 16

Niceboard

Modern and easy-to-use job board software.

Showing 26 reviews of 16

Launching a beautiful job board couldn't be easier...

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

Using Niceboard has been a pleasant experience. Setup and customization are quick and easy, and the documentation is written well. It offers all of the features that you would expect for a modern job board and is very competitive as compared to other job boards.

I had a few technical questions and customer support was quick to respond!

Pros

From signup to launch, Niceboard has made the entire process easy and intuitive. I had my niche job board launched in a matter of minutes and was able to customize it to my liking in less than an hour!

Cons

There were a few visual theme customization options that I'd have liked to see, but I was able to customize what I needed by overriding the theme with code.

Carsten P.
  • Industry: Design

Great off-the-shelf job board

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

Everything was seamless, the support is outstanding.

Pros

Super easy to set up in less than an hour and you can launch your job board within a day. Good customisation & monetisation options.

Cons

I wished the API was part of my plan, but you can upgrade to benefit from it.

Amanda C.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

The Perfect Solution for A Streamlined, Elegant, and Effective Job Board at a Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

I was looking to add a reliable, self-serve job board to my community website as a value-add to my members and was discouraged to find that most were either too expensive for my use case and/or were overloaded with features I didn't need or looked crowded and unsophisticated. I looked into having one built but that was going to take time and attention that I really didn't have for something that was not my main member benefit so I was pretty thrilled to discover NiceBoard. It was exactly what I was looking for - a ready made job board that looked nice and that I could have running out of the box, with my own domain, within an hour.

Pros

Niceboard's strongest benefits are that it's super easy to set up, intuitive for job seekers and job posters, elegant in design, and effective and reliable at a good price point. The developer is extremely responsive and the customer support is fantastic. I'm not really sure what more you could want!

Cons

Elegant and streamlined, this job board is purpose built and doesn't have a ton of extra bells and whistles. I think that's a good thing but others might want more integrations or built-in customization options. As is, you can customize some aspects easily, including custom domain and if you're so inclined you can customize more with code.

Shade O.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

So easy and simple!

Reviewed on 2021/01/08

Extremely easy and quick to set up!

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use and set up! For a software so powerful, that’s a huge plus!

Cons

I do wish there were more customization options but if you’re fine with the defaults, then that’s not a major issue.

Masuk sarker B.

Niceboard feels modern, smart, convenient, and I love the look

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

I have an online course selling platform [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and to provide jobs to students, I was looking for this type of job posting service for a long time! and finally, I found Niceboard :)

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very supportive and friendly. Hopefully, this company will go so far. If you're looking for an easy way to set up a good looking job board, then Niceboard should be your best choice. It's is easy to use, looks pretty good. I think niceboard is a good fit for anyone looking for a simple and no complex set-up.

Pros

Niceboard is very easy to use, simple looking and powerful job board software. Few things that i most liked:

1) Custom Domain + SSL
7) Unlimited Job Posting
8) Mobile fast theme
9) API Access
10) Multi-Language support

Cons

1) I am missing in-app messaging feature in between Employer and Job Seekers.
2) Employers and job seekers should signup in job board to post a job and to apply for any job.

Nico K.

A jobboard that just works!

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

Added a new tier of service to my business! Easy set-up, beautiful look, it has all the things i need!

Pros

Easy usable and it just works for me. I can make it fully automatic, without any need for moderation from my part. Therefore, adding a new tier to my business without a lot of work involved! This is my greatest pro! Just try it out... it has c-name, stripe included, easy set-up, simple blog option, seo,

Cons

I just have requests no dislikes:
- Missing dutch translation ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me that it is almost ready though). [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very involved which means that things get done!
- Could benefit from more backfill options (Jobg8, ZipRecruiter, Jobs2Careers or Indeed for example.
- Add more available payment gateways through stripe (for the european market, think alipay, ideal, etc, etc)
- Customizable footer (gives more options)

Imad I.

don't build a job board anymore

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Pros

I was building my own board and this cool deal came up.
In fact, there is a job board and a blog inside to drive traffic.
Great if you want an easy nocode job board

pro
- easy customization
- custom domain with SSL
- custom code for email list
-custom code (tracking)
-design is cool

Cons

Thinks to add in the future :
- more backfill options needed
- paypal ? or other payment method? subscribtions
- other languages
- Absolutely need upsell, downsell, packages (like remote ok)
-Bulk job upload
-API
-maybe account to let the users fill their resume (another way to monetize the board would be that a recruiter pay to consult the database)

hope to see some new functionalities in the near future !

Jimmy D.

A really nice out-of-the-box job board

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Our job board is our primary revenue source. It's basically an e-commerce platform selling screen real estate. It's integral to our business and we've been happy with Niceboard.

Pros

I'm so glad we found Niceboard before building a job board from scratch. It already has all the features we need and they've steadily been improving the product.

Cons

We were a very early customer and bumped into a handful of bugs. Customer support was very responsive and everything has been cleaned up promptly.

Shane T.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Very well designed system, with great support

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Very straightforward and the support has been excellent; we had quick responses and help for specific local issues (including currency) which has been extremely helpful.

Pros

Niceboard is very flexible in terms of setup, categories, types, locations and searching. The simplicity of no client or candidate login is awesome and overcomes many of the problems associated with running a job board.

It's a very well designed system that provides good flexibility without complexity.

Cons

The full functionality of system maybe limited compared to some products, although it does provide a lot of flexibility for anyone wanting to make the most of it. However, part of the value of the system is the simplicity and ease of setup, deployment and operation.

Ivan T.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Extremely easy to use & setup!

Reviewed on 2021/02/02

Took us less than 1 hour to setup and love that there is an integrated newsletter feature, as well as the option to have employers pay for a listing.

Pros

What I really love about niceboard is how easy and fast it was to setup. Our team could not afford the time to build a brandable job board similar to this one. Love how clean and smooth the entire experience is.

Cons

Not as many customizations available but that is not really an issue at all for our use-case.

David B.

Useful job board tool that's easy to set up

Reviewed on 2021/01/06

Pros

It took very little time to set up the job board with Niceboard. The software is very intuitive.

Cons

There are a few features I'd like to see, like easier customization, better job backfilling, and others. They are very quickly delivering on their roadmap though and very responsive to new ideas.

Aryan S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Name says it all - 'Nice'board!

Reviewed on 2021/02/06

Pros

I have been running multiple job groups/communities on facebook and i always wanted to have my own jobboard to compliment my communities. All the other jobboard options were extremely expensive (to the point of even being unreasonable), Niceboard is a great mix of clean, UI, ease of use, features and probably the most important factor for startups like mine - Right price. While the front end is easy on the eyes and simple to navigate, i am really impressed by the backend. The inside of the tool is quite neatly laid out. Also, special mention for the founder - the one man army who is extremely helpful and kind.

Cons

Not really a con but i will love to have more options for the backfilled jobs

Caryn C.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

THe easiest way to start your online job board

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Pros

Its a very simple plug and play type of software

Cons

nothing everything was easy for us and start a job board division.

• Industry: Design

Clean UI, simple setup, fast

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Quick and thorough customer service/response.

Pros

Super user friendly and easy to setup, feels modern.

Cons

I wish I could customize more text areas.

Jignesh "jig" P.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Excited about its potential

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

Overall, I've had a good experience with Niceboard so far. I'm hoping they continue to reinvest in the software and over time, it can be an incredible tool for employers.

Pros

We purchased Niceboard as we recently completed our new website so it was good timing. We're a premier hotel management company and have a portfolio of hotels. We needed the ability for potential candidates to see job listings with details directly on our website.
I like the functionality and ease of use for the software, but wish there were a bit more features. I do believe with the continued development of the software that it will prove to be an asset in talent recruiting & acquisition. The founder, Olivier, was very responsive & helpful when I reached out.

Cons

The experience is a bit clunky in setting up all the details such as location, job, description, and so on. Would love to have the ability to separate perks & bonuses presented in a special way rather than simply within the text of the job description.
They DID NOT have the ability to use CName but did have a workaround to that.