Exercise.com

Fitness business management for gyms and fitness centers

4,7
4,7
4,6
4,5
4,8
Jesse S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Pros

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Cons

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

Max D.
Industry: Sports

Perfect software for my business

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Love it

Pros

This software has a ton of customizable features that can help in all aspects of what we do, including scheduling and remote training!

Cons

Small bugs here and there but they always get it taken care of right away! They also keep improving the software with updates!

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Bad from beggining to the end

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Bad product, bad customer service, very bad experience, just lose my money.

Pros

The idea is good, but seems they are not ready to offer such a service.

Cons

I had many issues from the very beggining, they didnt care. The only thing they wanted is to cash my money. That's it.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Kelly M.

Exercise Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

Pros

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Cons

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Laura M.

Excellent Service!!

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

Pros

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

David B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Pros

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Cons

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Fred A.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Pros

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

Cons

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Mckenna F.

First couple months review

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

I have had an amazing experience so far with Exercise.com, every questions I have it feels as if they are waiting on stand by. I have felt very supported in this journey and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made it very fluid and I am very apppreciative

Pros

I like how everything is all in one place, the schedule, appointment making, all the files for each of our athletes and all information/ assessments we completed will all be in one place. It is used friendly and so far I have felt very supported in my journey

Cons

Just trying to figure out how to get everything with the app up and running has been a little more challenging since I don't have a background in technology.

Rick S.

Best of the market

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

Pros

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

Cons

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

Alex C.

All in One Solution

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Great

Pros

I used to bang my head on the desk trying to tie all my software together- this is a great all in one solution for my online and in person business.

Cons

It takes time to setup - be patient, it's worth it.

Sara R.
Industry: Insurance

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Pros

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app.

With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program!

I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too.

It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

Cons

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

Brittany C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Pros

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

Cons

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Conor F.

Fantastic software and service

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Pros

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Cons

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

Shane D.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Mostly good. Some functions I think are missing.

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Mostly good. I wish I could send text notifications or app notifications to all my clients, for example, if an unexpected schedule change or closure popped up.

Pros

This is the first exercise programming software that actually saves me time and allows me to use template options with alternate exercise choices.

Cons

Some of the user functions are not intuitive and there are more steps in certain processes than necessary. I also don’t like the messaging function.

Bobby L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

No software I'd rather use!

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Great!

Pros

Super functional and easy to use! I highly recommend it!

Cons

Nothing. If there's an update I need, I reach out to the Success Team and they get it done!

Alex G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Pros

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

Cons

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Kyle O.

Great experience with Exercise.com, most robust fitness software I've seen

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

The custom-branding is huge for me, love having my own BasketballHQ apps. I currently use them to sell programs and offer online group subscriptions.

I also love their workout plan creator, it's very intuitive and once you have the pieces in place, it make it easy to create plans.

The support team is also great. I can request a support video call whenever I need one which helps a lot and they're always quick to respond.

It also seems like add a lot of new features every month so it's always improving.

Cons

It does take some time to get set up and running. It's so robust that sometimes I'm afraid I'm not taking advantage of all the features but their success team does do a great job of showing me how to use new features when I ask.

Lani H.

Everything I need & want

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

From the demo "sales" call, through build-out, implementation, and launch, the success team was responsive, friendly, and helpful.

Pros

I tried nearly all the "major" platforms and found Exercise.com to be the most intuitive.

Cons

The integration with MyFitnessPal is very basic. I'm not sure it's useful for users since all they can see is an overview of the nutrients, which they can view in the MFP platform. I wish there were a food tracking portal, similar to Cronometer, fully-integrated into the platform.

Allie D.

Thank you Exercise.com

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and patient with me! So far, the experience has been great!

Pros

Thanks to exercise.com, my gym has seamlessly transitioned from a somewhat outdated management software to a comprehensive management solution. Exercise.com is not only making our customer experience smoother, but it has helped us streamline our services, saving us time and money. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done any excellent job with the onboarding process as well! She is so helpful and friendly!

Cons

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general. Fortunately, my gym has grown too big to continue doing things manually and I am thankful that I have the exercise.com team to help me update my approach to gym management.

Sachin M.

Love them and the use!

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

This has been a GREAT experience! Continuing to build this relationship has allowed me to do a lot more things in person as well as online. Great choice if you choose to work with them! It is a great investment in my business.

Pros

I love that I can handle everything from my workouts to my schduling through one place. I use to use a few different softwares, but now I can just go to one place. HUGE time saver!

Cons

There are a couple little things I would change about how workouts are made in the back end, but that is more a reflection on my programming style. 99.999% of people would not have the same issue.

Ryan L.

5 stars for Exercise.com

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

The Exercise.com team and in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing to work with. The follow up success have been vital in me understanding how to properly leverage the resource for maximum profitability. I’d recommend them to everyone.

Pros

The fact that it’s white label and the follow up from the customer service team.

Cons

It’s very customizable and it’s possible to get lost in the details.

Jonathon E.

Exercise.com is amazing

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

Exercise.com was awesome. They were timely in their communication and they truly worked their hardest to get my app launched despite some of the difficulties in working with apple. They were always kind and easy to work with. They are fantastic and couldn't recommend them more to someone looking to expand online services to their clients.

Pros

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections
Great communication with developers
Responsive to my questions, concerns, needs

Cons

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process

Travis B.

Exercise.com Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/28

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole success TEAM at Exercise.com have gone above and beyond to help our company transition. The instruction has been great and when we had special needs they worked with us to customize our experience.

Pros

Its given us an app and an online platform

Cons

So far anything that has not met my needs the TEAM has worked with me to customize a solution.

Blair O.

Really happy with platform

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Pros

Exercise.com has been a critical to the success of our online sports performance training business. It's user friendly for both the customer and the administrator which allows for easy integration.

Cons

Just the initial time it takes to learn the software. It is alot to soak in but that is no different from any other platform.

Craig L.

Support team is awesome!

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely consistent and reliable when it comes to technical support, he is a life saver!

Cons

User interface and workout experience would improve (timer)