Exercise.com Reviews

Exercise.com

Write a Review!
Fitness business software for gyms and fitness professionals

4.6/5
4.6/5
4.5/5
4.8/5

Lenny
Lenny

Great platform and customer support!

Reviewed on 2022/10/26

Great platform design and customer service.

Great platform design and customer service.

Pros

Customized to my business and ease of use.

Cons

None. It satisfies all of my business needs.

My PT Hub

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Most profssioinal looking design.
Kelly

Exercise Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

Pros

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Cons

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Exercise offered online training with exercise library and plans for added revenue which fits my personal training business better.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Ease of use and the online training options, plus a colleague raved about it.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

David

Lots of features for a gym with TERRIBLE CLIENT EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 2024/03/31

Offers a lot and is very appealing to the gym owner. However is quickly a regrettable decision to move to exercise.com once you see what the client experience is like.

Pros

Offered an "all-in-one" platform and there were no tiers for different client totals.

Cons

The user experience on the client side is HORRIBLE! Heaven forbid your phone locks! If it does the app quits and MAYBE your logged weights will still be there when you go back into the workout. The workout notes for each section are not visible unless you back out into the overview of the workout. Also, you can not see what your previous weights were in the past when you're in the workout. It is just a very clunky user experience for my clients. And in return frustrating for me, the gym owner.

Conor

Fantastic software and service

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Pros

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Cons

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Whitelabel options. Advanced features. All in one solution for our entire business.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Conor! We love providing our clients with a software they can count on! We're always here to help!

Teresa
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Results

Reviewed on 2023/02/03

Complete service from the moment we decided to go with them.

Complete service from the moment we decided to go with them.

Pros

The team was very helpful, responsive, and involved in my migration.

Cons

We have not used it long enough for me to have found gaps yet.

FitBudd, FitSW and WellnessLiving

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

I was always a ticket number. I spent more time on hold than speaking with a team member. Once my rep discovered that I was not upgrading, I never heard from them again. My company name and logo paperwork was submitted multiple times with no update or acknowledgement.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

The growth capability for franchising.
Blair

Make the switch!!!

Reviewed on 2023/06/18

I decided to make the switch from a very frustrating gym management platform to Exercise.com based on a recommendation from the team at Monarch Clubs. I could not be ANY happier with how things have gone so far! The communication is the best out of any company I have ever worked. I knew that Exercise.com would be an investment however in the last month of being onboarded, I can honestly say that it is worth every penny and then some. We can not wait to see how Exercise.com pushes our gym forward!

Pros

Customer Support. Features. Integration. White Labeled. Very Professional Aesthetic. You have a whole to help you navigate the software.

Cons

It is an advanced software platform. Tons of features can be a bit overwhelming HOWEVER customer support is with you every step of the way

Jason

Happy owner

Reviewed on 2021/10/31

Satisfying and pleased.

Satisfying and pleased.

Pros

I finally made the jump away from MindBody (amen) and went with Exercise.com. The process from beginning to launch has been seamless and truly helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] actually gives a sh*t and has helped me every step of the way.

Cons

Some scheduling hiccups but they will be corrected.

TrainHeroic

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Cost. Customer Support. Ease of Use. One stop shop.

One stop shop.

Response from Exercise.com

Jason,
Thank you so much for the feedback! Our team will always be here if we can help in any way!

Felix

The Ferrari for Gym and PT softwares

Reviewed on 2022/10/22

We, Sprintkraftwerk, are delivering online training programs to young, ambitious soccer players. We were looking for a software that not only allowed us to manage the training side of things but also the business part and exercise.com, even though not the cheapest, turned out to be the best fit for our needs. But it is worth every cent as it is utterly comfortable to have all your business in one software. Furthermore, the onboarding and the customer support, in our case mainly done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , was fantastic, she answered all the questions we had and instructed us on how to use the software properly. Overall we are very happy to have picked exercise.com as a software solution for our business.

Pros

-Extent of Customization possible-Customer service-Ease of use in training plan set up (+"Groups"-feature)-Automations

Cons

-at times overwhelmed with all the features-app design could be a little more modern

ABC Trainerize, TrueCoach, Everfit, Virtuagym and PTminder

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Exercise.com just ticked all the boxes, wherease with the other solutions there was always something critical missing for our purposes.
Laura

Excellent Service!!

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

Pros

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

Response from Exercise.com

Laura,
Thanks so much for the feedback! Our team is ready to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Craig
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 2021/01/15

The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

Pros

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

Cons

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

ABC Trainerize, Mindbody and TrainHeroic

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

My coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses Exercise.com and he only uses the best. This played a role and when I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my consult he was Informative and made me feel like they could make it happen quickly and perfectly and they have delivered.

Response from Exercise.com

Craig,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!

David

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Pros

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Cons

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, David! We love the feedback and are always here to help teach our clients how to use our software.

Karlynn

My Review

Reviewed on 2023/02/03

Pros

All of the features are great. I really like the integrated payment system and the interface.

Cons

The exercise library is not that big. But thats not a big deal. It just makes me create the videos and exercises I want.

PT Distinction

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

I needed more from my client management software

PT Distinction

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

I chose it for the features and the customer support.
Garrett

Amazing support staff

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Pros

The support staff is readily available and willing to assist with the custom build out of our account.

Cons

There are many features to sort through.

Response from Exercise.com

Garrett,
Thanks so much for the review!
We love the feedback and are always here to assist! Please reach out if we can help in any way (especially with those features)!!

JeVaughn

AWESOME People!!

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Phenomenal.

Phenomenal.

Pros

Very complex. The staff was great & helped me with any questions I had.
It's easy to copy & paste workouts to other days while building a workout plan. The Gym Management allows to hire new trainers.... it's alot lol.

Cons

Exercise library isn't as vast compared to other competitors. However, it's very easy to add new exercises & save routines. Also, they don't have a nutrition library for those would like to build nutrition programs, but you can integrate it with My Fitness Pal.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, JeVaughn!
We love the feedback and are always looking for ways to make our software better. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Justin

Exercise.com review

Reviewed on 2022/10/28

Very satisfied so far and system is extremely beneficial to my business.

Very satisfied so far and system is extremely beneficial to my business.

Pros

It’s a very well thought out software system. They also take requests for features. I worked with[SENSITIVE CONTENT] on the success team to help get me going and understand how to use everything. She was extremely helpful and always around to answer questions. Whatever I needed, I could always communicate with her and get quick responses.

Cons

They only use stripe as the option for payment processing so the fees are okay, but not the best.

Brittany

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Pros

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

Cons

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

Response from Exercise.com

Brittany,
Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and are always available to help in any way possible! Please reach out if we can help!

Duane
Duane

Exercise.com is the Ultimate Teammate!

Reviewed on 2022/10/31

My overall experience with Exercise.com has been outstanding!

My overall experience with Exercise.com has been outstanding!

Pros

The product is easy to use, and the Exercise.com development team provides custom solutions to help us provide the highest quality service to our customers.

Cons

I love the product! I have been delighted with the product.

Rick

Exercise.com - Great experience!

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

I had recent interaction with the team on the topics or reporting and adding products to be charged for. The team was very responsive with their follow-ups and follow through's. They committed to enhancements and I was pleasantly surprised they were complete and rolled out in approx. two weeks. The exercise.com team works hard to make sure the relationship is right and their clients are satisfied.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

How the software handled adding products that will be charged for. Initially the products were listed in the order added with no ability to change the order or logically group products. However, exercise.com is making enhancements to improve this.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Rick! Our team is always looking to improve the software to best help our clients. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

Kyle

Great experience with Exercise.com, most robust fitness software I've seen

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

The custom-branding is huge for me, love having my own BasketballHQ apps. I currently use them to sell programs and offer online group subscriptions.

I also love their workout plan creator, it's very intuitive and once you have the pieces in place, it make it easy to create plans.

The support team is also great. I can request a support video call whenever I need one which helps a lot and they're always quick to respond.

It also seems like add a lot of new features every month so it's always improving.

Cons

It does take some time to get set up and running. It's so robust that sometimes I'm afraid I'm not taking advantage of all the features but their success team does do a great job of showing me how to use new features when I ask.

Response from Exercise.com

Hey Kyle,
Thanks so much for the review! We love making our clients successful through our software and we are always there to help teach and guide when needed.

Lani

Everything I need & want

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

From the demo "sales" call, through build-out, implementation, and launch, the success team was responsive, friendly, and helpful.

Pros

I tried nearly all the "major" platforms and found Exercise.com to be the most intuitive.

Cons

The integration with MyFitnessPal is very basic. I'm not sure it's useful for users since all they can see is an overview of the nutrients, which they can view in the MFP platform. I wish there were a food tracking portal, similar to Cronometer, fully-integrated into the platform.

PT Distinction, My PT Hub, Virtuagym and PTminder

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

It seemed to have the features I need

Response from Exercise.com

Lani,
Thank you for the feedback! We love hearing how we can improve and are constantly looking for ways to best help our clients.

Nick

Awesome Stuff

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

Pros

I love this software from a coach and sports performance perspective. You can completely customize what metrics you want your athletes to track rather than just the generic weights used like most software. This software allows us to program and track what really matters in a way the is easy and accessible to the coaches and athletes.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to figure out and set up but once we did we were able to make it really user-friendly.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Nick!
We're always here to help our clients learn the software and best fit it for their business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

James

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2023/07/10

Pros

I love how easy the platform is to use for a technical guy like myself. I love the flexibility that it has and the ability to make basically whatever I want and need for my business.

Cons

It can tend to feel a little robotic and rigid at times which can turn some of my clients off.

Cameron

Fantastic product with service to match!

Reviewed on 2021/06/11

Pros

This is a great alternative to having an app built from scratch and investing multiple 5 figures.

They got me up and running quickly and were very receptive to any changes that I wanted made (short of adding specialty one-off custom features that required significant development).

I've been working primarily with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who's customer service is exemplary. She's responsive, detail-oriented, and is good at strategizing solutions to make the app function best for my clients.

Highly recommended!

Cons

There's an initial learning curve; some tasks aren't intuitive and could be streamlined a little more.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks so much for the review, Cameron!
Our team is here to help teach the software and make the software work best for you and your business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Ryan

5 stars for Exercise.com

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

The Exercise.com team and in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing to work with. The follow up success have been vital in me understanding how to properly leverage the resource for maximum profitability. I’d recommend them to everyone.

Pros

The fact that it’s white label and the follow up from the customer service team.

Cons

It’s very customizable and it’s possible to get lost in the details.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Ryan! We're always here to help and love seeing our clients succeed through our platform.

Seana

Very Happy With the App

Reviewed on 2023/07/20

I've enjoyed the process of setting up the app with [sensitive content hidden]. I'm excited to be pairing up with a company that makes me feel supported!!

Pros

I love the ease of use so far and the help from [sensitive content hidden] on the backend to feel supported and keep things running smoothly. The support is superior to any other apps I've worked with.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons right now.