Exercise.com

Fitness business software for gyms and fitness professionals

Jana R.

Really want to love the platform

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

The customer experience has been great! Really appreciate the team and going above and beyond. They are super fast to respond. The platform just seems to be lacking in some areas.

Pros

Really want to love the product. We've had it for years. We received a large discount when we signed up which is helpful. I wish it were easier to use and integrated with more platforms.

I will say that the customer support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically, helps make up for whatever the platform is lacking. My hope is that soon there are some key feature roll outs that make the experience much better. I'd also like to see more case studies/use cases. We understand it's not one size fits all which is great but having some type of framework to think about would be helpful.

Cons

It feels clunky could be the best way to describe it. With tech, we understand that not everything can be rolled out at once. I wish we had more freedom with processes and customizing to fit our specific needs. Sometimes the android isn't displaying the same as an apple or even the online platform which makes us a client look bad to our customers.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks so much for the feedback, Jana!
We appreciate the review and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if there is something specific we can help with/update!

Sara R.
  • Industry: Insurance

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Pros

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app.

With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program!

I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too.

It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

Cons

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

Response from Exercise.com

Sara,
Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Mckenna F.

First couple months review

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

I have had an amazing experience so far with Exercise.com, every questions I have it feels as if they are waiting on stand by. I have felt very supported in this journey and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made it very fluid and I am very apppreciative

Pros

I like how everything is all in one place, the schedule, appointment making, all the files for each of our athletes and all information/ assessments we completed will all be in one place. It is used friendly and so far I have felt very supported in my journey

Cons

Just trying to figure out how to get everything with the app up and running has been a little more challenging since I don't have a background in technology.

Response from Exercise.com

McKenna,
Thanks so much for the feedback! We're always here to help and would love to show you how to use our features. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist in any way!

Jared S.
  • Industry: Sports

Global

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

Pros

I like the software team a lot. I appreciate their communication!

Cons

Not a lot I don’t like, I do wish the weight room view we asked for was slightly more advanced.

Response from Exercise.com

Jared,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if we can help!

Travis B.

Exercise.com Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/28

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole success TEAM at Exercise.com have gone above and beyond to help our company transition. The instruction has been great and when we had special needs they worked with us to customize our experience.

Pros

Its given us an app and an online platform

Cons

So far anything that has not met my needs the TEAM has worked with me to customize a solution.

Response from Exercise.com

Travis,
Thanks for the feedback! We're always here to help!!!

Eric V.

Exercise.com

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Pros

Customized App
Online Training
Great service team

Cons

Overall I have not found anything I do not like.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Eric!
We're here to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist!

Melissa M.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Exercise.com has everything you need in one system and for one price

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Pros

Exercise.com has every feature that a fitness professional, fitness staff, or fitness business management would need to manage their fitness facility, gym, or health club. The features have been well-developed to meet the needs of any fitness business, from your neighborhood personal training studio to a large health club in the middle of the city.

Cons

There are no missing features and the Exercise.com team is always improving upon the current features based on feedback from users.

Response from Exercise.com

Melissa,
Thanks for the feedback! We try our best to provide software our clients want and need to be successful. We are always trying to improve and love hearing positive feedback.

Christopher T.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great features

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Pros

I used this software in mid-2019 and enjoyed it immensely. The software allows for detailed tracking of workouts, including all the basic cardiovascular workouts (and many more than basic) as well as weight or core related workouts. It was easy to track the exercises and the reps depending on the workout, which is positive for any person who exercises and wants to keep track of their progress. It's much more detailed than typical software, which I enjoyed. While I know the majority of the reviews so far have been from the business owner's perspective, I can say as an end user that I enjoyed the software immensely.

Cons

Maybe the layout? In general, I enjoyed it immensely.

Response from Exercise.com

Chris,
Thank you so much for the feedback! We love making our app as easy to use as possible.

John D.

Projectfit Business

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

great so far.

Pros

So far it has been the ease of use and set up of the software including team support.

Cons

Nothing right now, we are getting our set up completed.

Response from Exercise.com

John,
Thanks so much for the feedback! Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Jason D.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Thanks for being there for us...

Reviewed on 2021/04/05

My overall experience has been terrific. So far, so great...

Pros

The setup and launch team are super responsive and enthusiastic. Any questions we have about our product and launch, they have answers and recommendations. They know what they're doing and are excited to guide us toward our success.

Cons

It's new and like most things new, takes a little time to get to know the program and power the platform offers.

Gary B.

The Training Hub

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

So far, it has been amazing. While I am still fairly new to the system, I engage with it frequently and am constantly learning of all of the integrated features. The customer support team at Exercise.com has also been exceptional in helping me to understand all of the offerings of the platform.

Pros

Integration with our complex business model. The platform offers solutions for everything that we need (payment processing, programming, scheduling, assessments, video uploads, etc). I was pleasantly surprised to learn that we can have an all-in-one solution through exercise.com, especially after speaking to other companies that were not able to meet our requests.

Cons

As previously stated, our business model is a bit complex from a scheduling standpoint. We are currently working through this challenge, and while a solution has not yet been reached, I am confident that the team at exercise.com will come up with one!

Response from Exercise.com

Gary,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to help and make our software work best for you and your business.

Kelly M.

Exercise Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

Pros

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Cons

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

Craig K.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 2021/01/15

The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

Pros

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

Cons

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

Response from Exercise.com

Craig,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!

Jevaughn B.

AWESOME People!!

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Phenomenal.

Pros

Very complex. The staff was great & helped me with any questions I had.
It's easy to copy & paste workouts to other days while building a workout plan. The Gym Management allows to hire new trainers.... it's alot lol.

Cons

Exercise library isn't as vast compared to other competitors. However, it's very easy to add new exercises & save routines. Also, they don't have a nutrition library for those would like to build nutrition programs, but you can integrate it with My Fitness Pal.

David B.

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Pros

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Cons

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, David! We love the feedback and are always here to help teach our clients how to use our software.

Alex G.

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Pros

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

Cons

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Response from Exercise.com

Alex,
Thank you for this review! Our team is always here to help and we are constantly improving our software. Please reach out if there is ever anything we can assist with!

Lani H.

Everything I need & want

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

From the demo "sales" call, through build-out, implementation, and launch, the success team was responsive, friendly, and helpful.

Pros

I tried nearly all the "major" platforms and found Exercise.com to be the most intuitive.

Cons

The integration with MyFitnessPal is very basic. I'm not sure it's useful for users since all they can see is an overview of the nutrients, which they can view in the MFP platform. I wish there were a food tracking portal, similar to Cronometer, fully-integrated into the platform.

Response from Exercise.com

Lani,
Thank you for the feedback! We love hearing how we can improve and are constantly looking for ways to best help our clients.

Leandro G.

Hats off to the Success Team

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole Exercise.com team have done an incredible job. I had been looking for a comprehensive platform for my business for a long time and since our first meeting they were able to provide solutions that are very focused and will allow me to expand the spectrum of products and services I can offer to my clients. The development process was smooth and on time and in a matter of weeks I was able to re-design my business model thanks to the Success Team. The customer service is very reliable and professional. I highly recommend!

Pros

- Comprehensive solution for fitness
- Easy integration client/trainer in terms of schedule, payments, communication etc...
- Very customizable

Cons

- So far the solution has lived up to my expectations

Response from Exercise.com

Leandro,
Thanks for the review! We love providing our clients with a software they can use to be successful. We're always here to help!

Cory M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great software

Reviewed on 2020/12/20

Pros

Customization for coaches and their clients. The ability to upload content. Builty in accountability for clients.

Cons

Not sure. Meets all the staple needs for a couple to train clients.

Response from Exercise.com

Cory,
Thanks so much for the review! We're here to help in any way!!

James L.

Exercise.com is Amazing!

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Pros

The support team at Exercise.com has been amazing and quickly answers any questions that I have. They have helped me with every step of the process on how to properly integrate the app into my website along with my business.

Cons

Navigating the back end was a little time consuming, but after a few days of using the software, I was extremely comfortable with where everything was.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, James!
We love the feedback and are always here to help. Please reach out if you need any assistance!

Kristen C.

Comprehensive Platform with Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/12/13

Pros

Customer support is on point - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was my point person and did a great job helping me!

Cons

I wasn't made aware of all the things they would require from me before they could launch my platform -domain, business email, logo, and apple developer ID, which all took a bit of time to set up.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Kristen!
We're always here to help and walk you through the entire setup process. Please reach out if you need any assistance!

Nick C.

Nick's Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

Pros

Having the custom branded app is really great.

Cons

Honestly I don't have any cons to report at this time

Response from Exercise.com

Hey Nick,
Thanks so much for the review! We'd love to show you how to utilize all of our features so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!

Julie L.

Fitness App Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

Our overall experience with Exercise.com is a breeze and helps us get our programs all set up on the go, and the customer service team was prompt and helpful whenever we have questions.

Pros

We love how easy it is to integrate this app with our current workflow while providing great fitness programs for our customers and save us time in the process by having all of the exercise demonstrations held for us to re-use later.

Cons

We don't have any feedback that could help improve the existing product at this time.

Response from Exercise.com

Julie,
Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients succeed with our software and are always here to help!

Rachel C.

Great team support

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

Exceptional team support — very responsive to emails and communication. Willing to hop on a call anytime.

Pros

Being able to customize the platform and the app in the way exercise.com lets you was already a huge win when we decided to make the switch from a big name competitor. The user side of the app is also a huge win (not just for membership but the programming).

Cons

Nothing yet. We are based in Canada so where was a bit of a hiccup in getting a few features to work payment wise.

Response from Exercise.com

Rachel,
Thanks so much for the review!
We love the feedback and are always willing to help in any way we can. Please reach out if you need assistance!

Fred A.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Pros

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

Cons

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Response from Exercise.com

Fred,
Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help and love having you a part of the Exercise.com family.