Exercise.com Reviews

Exercise.com

Fitness business software for gyms and fitness professionals

Lenny
Lenny

Great platform and customer support!

Reviewed on 2022/10/26

Great platform design and customer service.

Great platform design and customer service.

Pros

Customized to my business and ease of use.

Cons

None. It satisfies all of my business needs.

My PT Hub

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Most profssioinal looking design.
Kelly

Exercise Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

Pros

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Cons

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Exercise offered online training with exercise library and plans for added revenue which fits my personal training business better.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Ease of use and the online training options, plus a colleague raved about it.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

Jeremy

Overpromised and Underdelivered

Reviewed on 2022/09/10

Very disappointed after everything they promised. They made a hard push to get us to leave reviews before we were really using the software. It's the only explanation I can think of why they have such positive reviews. They sent me emails saying they were having a "contest" to see which rep can get the most positive reviews. I think they time this at a specific point in the relationship and leverage your relationship with your rep. It's smart, but sneaky.

Pros

My rep is nice and I think she has put forth a good effort.
They created a decent app for us, but the usage is limited

Cons

The software is VERY clunky and not at all intuitive. It's very hard to find features that are hidden behind others. Overall it is very limited and unless you fit their specific structure and design it is inflexible. Titles and names of things have to remain what they have deemed. For example, everything must be labeled a "package" even if it's a single service. Employees must be "trainers" since you can't change titles.
The company promised us a solution that didn't exist. I feel like it was a bait and switch.
After months of using the software I still struggle to find certain features because they are in such an odd place.
The "reports" are unreliable and inaccurate. If I run different reports for the same thing I get different numbers. There are no charts or graphs to view the data.

ABC Glofox

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Reviews, which do not reflect my personal experience.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for your feedback. We value it! I've made sure our team knows about what you've expressed and we will do all that we can to ensure you feel confident moving forward. Thank you for your time

Conor

Fantastic software and service

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Pros

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Cons

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Whitelabel options. Advanced features. All in one solution for our entire business.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Conor! We love providing our clients with a software they can count on! We're always here to help!

Jason

Happy owner

Reviewed on 2021/10/31

Satisfying and pleased.

Satisfying and pleased.

Pros

I finally made the jump away from MindBody (amen) and went with Exercise.com. The process from beginning to launch has been seamless and truly helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] actually gives a sh*t and has helped me every step of the way.

Cons

Some scheduling hiccups but they will be corrected.

TrainHeroic

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Cost. Customer Support. Ease of Use. One stop shop.

One stop shop.

Response from Exercise.com

Jason,
Thank you so much for the feedback! Our team will always be here if we can help in any way!

Felix

The Ferrari for Gym and PT softwares

Reviewed on 2022/10/22

We, Sprintkraftwerk, are delivering online training programs to young, ambitious soccer players. We were looking for a software that not only allowed us to manage the training side of things but also the business part and exercise.com, even though not the cheapest, turned out to be the best fit for our needs. But it is worth every cent as it is utterly comfortable to have all your business in one software. Furthermore, the onboarding and the customer support, in our case mainly done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , was fantastic, she answered all the questions we had and instructed us on how to use the software properly. Overall we are very happy to have picked exercise.com as a software solution for our business.

Pros

-Extent of Customization possible-Customer service-Ease of use in training plan set up (+"Groups"-feature)-Automations

Cons

-at times overwhelmed with all the features-app design could be a little more modern

ABC Trainerize, TrueCoach, Everfit, Virtuagym and PTminder

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Exercise.com just ticked all the boxes, wherease with the other solutions there was always something critical missing for our purposes.
Laura

Excellent Service!!

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

Pros

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

Response from Exercise.com

Laura,
Thanks so much for the feedback! Our team is ready to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Craig
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 2021/01/15

The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

Pros

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

Cons

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

ABC Trainerize, Mindbody and TrainHeroic

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

My coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses Exercise.com and he only uses the best. This played a role and when I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my consult he was Informative and made me feel like they could make it happen quickly and perfectly and they have delivered.

Response from Exercise.com

Craig,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!

David

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Pros

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Cons

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, David! We love the feedback and are always here to help teach our clients how to use our software.

Fred
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Pros

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

Cons

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Response from Exercise.com

Fred,
Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help and love having you a part of the Exercise.com family.

Rachel

Great team support

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

Exceptional team support — very responsive to emails and communication. Willing to hop on a call anytime.

Pros

Being able to customize the platform and the app in the way exercise.com lets you was already a huge win when we decided to make the switch from a big name competitor. The user side of the app is also a huge win (not just for membership but the programming).

Cons

Nothing yet. We are based in Canada so where was a bit of a hiccup in getting a few features to work payment wise.

Response from Exercise.com

Rachel,
Thanks so much for the review!
We love the feedback and are always willing to help in any way we can. Please reach out if you need assistance!

Patrick

Everything in one place

Reviewed on 2021/09/02

Scaling my business, streamlining payment, booking, and delivery- all working well!

Pros

Exactly that, streamlined system for all buying, booking, and burning. The ability to coach through the app with assessment software brings client accountability up which drives results which is the life-blood of this business.

Cons

The exercise library could be made easier to organize- rather than having to go into each exercise have more global ability to apply muscle groups and organize in more broad fashion.

ABC Trainerize

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

The versatility and (without knowing it at the time) the SUPPORT. Success Team has over delivered on expectations- I couldn't do it without [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Patrick! We love the feedback and are always here to help!

Brittany

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Pros

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

Cons

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

Response from Exercise.com

Brittany,
Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and are always available to help in any way possible! Please reach out if we can help!

Bobby

No software I'd rather use!

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Great!

Great!

Pros

Super functional and easy to use! I highly recommend it!

Cons

Nothing. If there's an update I need, I reach out to the Success Team and they get it done!

ABC Trainerize

Fully custom branded

Response from Exercise.com

Hey Bobby,
Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients reach success through our software and are always here to help if needed! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way.

Miles

Onboarding is going Great

Reviewed on 2022/04/06

A plus

A plus

Pros

The all in one set up really allows me to just focus on one thing instead of 100 different websites

Cons

There's definitely a learning curve but the support is waiting on you and showing you how to every step of the way

ABC Trainerize and PTminder

ease of use

ABC Trainerize, My PT Hub and PTminder

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

ease of use and all in one packaging

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, MIles! We are always here to help!

Alex

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Pros

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

Cons

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Response from Exercise.com

Alex,
Thank you for this review! Our team is always here to help and we are constantly improving our software. Please reach out if there is ever anything we can assist with!

Hailey

ABBIE is the best thing about Ex.com

Reviewed on 2022/12/01

I LOVE [SENSITVE CONTENT] and she is the reason I stuck around for year two. When I send an email it can take days for someone to respond- this is a huge negative and makes me rethink this platform as my new business has started to grow. Abbie is the one that saves me every time.

Pros

I like that you can customize and edit plans after you have published

Cons

the start button needs to be larger as so many clients miss this. There needs to be a timer that doesn't stop when you look ahead to the next exercise. There needs to be a 24/7 help line as I launched a very pricey program once and the site crashed and there was nobody to help me until the next day, which was a huge bummer. There should be a way to swap exercises on the mobile device for clients.

Karen

great software and support

Reviewed on 2022/05/16

its been great so far

its been great so far

Pros

we just started converting our system from another software to exercise.com
so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been our support and go to for setup. she's been great! she explains everything thoroughly and always gives me a recording of how to when we are done. the process of set up has been pretty easy

Cons

its a learning curve: we have been with the same software company for 10 years; the con is more of trying to train our staff and clients on a new software program.

Response from Exercise.com

Karen, thanks for the review! Our team will always be a resource to help teach you and your trainers how to best utilize the software so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Taylor

Props to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Reviewed on 2021/10/29

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been phenomenal over the last couple of years. I am not tech-savvy and she has spent her time helping me learn all the systems with Exercise.com. She is patient and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure the client is confident as a user.

Pros

The easy user ability and all my clients love using the software.

Cons

I don't have anything to say at this time but will let you know.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the feedback, Taylor! Our team is always here to help and we appreciate you and your business!

Nick

Awesome Stuff

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

Pros

I love this software from a coach and sports performance perspective. You can completely customize what metrics you want your athletes to track rather than just the generic weights used like most software. This software allows us to program and track what really matters in a way the is easy and accessible to the coaches and athletes.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to figure out and set up but once we did we were able to make it really user-friendly.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Nick!
We're always here to help our clients learn the software and best fit it for their business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

sanu
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Comprehensive and User-Friendly Exercise Platform.

Reviewed on 2023/02/04

The overall experience with Exercise.com can be positive for individuals who are looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly platform to help them reach their fitness goals. The platform offers a variety of workout routines, custom meal plans, and tracking tools to support users in their fitness journey.

Pros

Custom workout plans tailored to individual goals, preferences, and fitness levelWide range of exercises and workouts, including resistance training, cardio, yoga.Mobile app for on-the-go workout tracking and access to resources

Cons

The accuracy and effectiveness of the custom workout and meal plans may vary for different users.May not be suitable for individuals with specific medical conditions or physical limitations without the guidance of a licensed healthcare professional.Requires self-motivation and discipline to consistently use the platform and follow workout and meal plans for best results.

Jonathon

Exercise.com is amazing

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

Exercise.com was awesome. They were timely in their communication and they truly worked their hardest to get my app launched despite some of the difficulties in working with apple. They were always kind and easy to work with. They are fantastic and couldn't recommend them more to someone looking to expand online services to their clients.

Pros

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections
Great communication with developers
Responsive to my questions, concerns, needs

Cons

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process

Response from Exercise.com

Jonathon,
Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

Jade

Starting at Exercise.com

Reviewed on 2022/10/31

Pros

Starting up at Exercise.com has been awesome! I was in contact with the team about a year ago but decided to hold off on onboarding and to pick it up the following year. Within minutes of emailing them, Sage replied back and was ready to get me back up and started! Since then Sage has been relentless in making sure I have the best onboarding experience! Dealing with Apple support, making sure the little details in the app are up to my liking, and just an overall willingness to help! It's been a breeze so far with Sage, and Abbie has helped me a lot so far as well with making sure I know what everything does within the app on the backend. They're all very knowledgeable about the app and user experience, and how it can help my business. Big investment but know it'll be worth it. I'm in good hands! Looking forward to everything else.

Cons

Big investment! But I believe it's worth it.

Max

Great onboarding

Reviewed on 2021/11/09

Pros

The onboarding team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredibly helpful in helping us develop the software for our needs and transition from our current software.

Cons

Not much to list - it requires a bit of time to learn how to use the software, because there are a lot of features and it's quite flexible, but that is also one of the positives.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Max! We love the feedback and our team is always a resource to help you learn those many features.

Robert
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Enjoyable experience

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

Pros

I am able to use the software to manage my Personal training clients while also setting up programs to have purchased on my website.

Cons

I haven’t really ran into any issue with the software itself I would just say one drawback is only being able to have 50 clients signed up

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Robert!
We are always looking to improve o9ur software so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!