Aravenda Consignment Software

5/5

Jill W.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2021/09/23

When I had to close my doors (of the bricks and mortar shop) due to the pandemic, it was clear that I need to quickly pivot online in order to survive. The team reached out to me, and got me set up with an account and the software within a week. I was able to work directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to set my Shopify store up exactly as I wanted, and they made thoughtful suggestions on how I could improve it as well. They handled all of the integration, and before I knew it I was rocking and rolling on my own and navigating the software like an expert myself!! The payout process was so simple, and my consignors loved being able to check in on the status of their items. Using this software has saved me so much time and frustration, I am so thankful I found it!

Pros

This was by far the best decision I made for my business, and I only wish I had found it earlier! I love the seamless integration (seamless for me, their team worked their tails off to make it so), the payout features, the way the system was easy to navigate, the consignor and product management pages, the list goes on. There is nothing these folks haven't thought of to make the lives of consignment stores easier so we can get back to the business of selling!

Cons

The only challenge I had was it was a little bit tricky trying to integrate some of the features to work for me as I am based in Canada. But this was expertly and thoroughly resolved by the IT team and they were able to walk me though every step!

Carol L.

So simple and easy to use with amazing service and follow up

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Of all the software available in this industry this is the easiest to use, its highly customize-able and the customer service and tech team really cares and checks in on us which I appreciate. They are happy to hear from us when we call in unlike our previous software company which took days to get back to us when we had a problem.

Pros

Item entry is nearly error free now that we switched to this from another service. My people can get the right information in the right fields on the first try which has improved productivity

Cons

Its not really about the software, but changing programs is always difficult. I will say the Resale Global service team made everything easy for me and my team and the one on one training they provided was excellent.

SimpleConsign

Reasons for Choosing Aravenda Consignment Software

Price for value and we had so many issues with service. When we would call in the technical team was often condescending to myself and my employees. The patched together nature of the confusing interfaces and work arounds got too complicated to train and manage with my team. In addition, I was privy to receiving some forwards on internal emails that were being sent about my team which were so derogatory in tone and lack of respect or appreciation for their customers, it just reiterated what we were experiencing for years and we got tired of it.

Liberty Consignment

Reasons for Switching to Aravenda Consignment Software

The item entry and smart interface on Resale Global are unlike any of the other options out there and so much easier to train people on.
Susie S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I did a lot of research and am SO GLAD I have the Aravenda team to help me!

Reviewed on 2022/05/24

These people actually care about their clients. They allow me to participate on an Innovation Team for my type of store so I can have input on enhancements and hear from others what ideas they have which has been really interesting.

Pros

I love paying people out from the system. I love that I can access it from anywhere, anytime - not just at my store. This has freed me up to be able to go on vacation and still run my business. I also love the Shopify POS and merchant ID are one in the same so I am actually getting better credit card rates AND only have to pay for one merchant ID.

Cons

At first I thought it seemed pricey, but the value me and my team receive from all the help we get is priceless. My last software company wouldn't even return my calls half the time.

ConsignCloud and SimpleConsign

Reasons for Choosing Aravenda Consignment Software

poor service, slow to follow up, no help, out of date downloads to one computer at a time and outrageous merchant fees. I had to pay extra for a Shopify integration link PLUS my POS system on my old inventory system so I am really saving a lot more money now which I didn't even realize when I signed up.

Reasons for Switching to Aravenda Consignment Software

they called me back and were more responsive.
Jimmy L.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

So glad I cleaned out my closets

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

A+ all the way around. I’ve worked with a lot of software in my time and I’ve never had a team that cares more about their customers and the customer success than this one.

Pros

I did a little bit of research after losing a lot of weight and wanted to sell a large group of professional clothing that I had accumulated but I liked best about Resale Global is that the TechTeam set up my Shopify website I didn’t have to do anything except approve photos and provide a little bit of background they had it all set up within a couple of days and I was up and running within a week

Cons

There’s nothing that I don’t like really about this. sometimes my Internet connection goes in and out but that’s not a problem for the software that’s my Internet connection

Liberty Consignment

Reasons for Switching to Aravenda Consignment Software

Didn’t get a call back from Liberty in the timeframe I was working with. The Resale Global team provided me a few references for their work and I spoke to them and that was all I needed to move forward.
Stephanie P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Taking my business to the level

Reviewed on 2021/03/05

The folks running the operations are amazing. Very knowledgeable with the product and understand what the layperson is trying to describe. communication with I.T. is quick and responsive.

Pros

ReSale Global software has allowed me to take my brick and mortar business to the internet without having to wonder how I was going to accomplish that goal.

Cons

Fluidity....the back office workings are missing a flow of components. The page layout of 'items' and 'incoming inventory' do not show what is most relevant first. Picture of item and description first, item inventory number after

Jordan R.

MAKES EVERYTHING SO EASY

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

They are great! They are always there when ever I need help. I can give them a call and they always help.

Pros

I love how everything I need to do; pay consignors, post new items, get new inventory is all right there. It makes my life so much easier to know that it is all in one place.

Cons

The integration was a little difficult but some of those issues are gone now!

Hadiza A.

Excellent Software and even Better Support

Reviewed on 2021/05/28

The team was also quick in assisting with implementing new features we requested as we needed them for our business requirements. Support is really responsive and very quick with answering any questions/concerns you may have

Pros

The software has solved all our needs. It's really user friendly and straight forward, pretty much all the 'essentials' for running our business are solved with this software. It's a software that's easy to use and understand.

Cons

Initially, the system had a few features we felt were missing. However, as of today, these features have been implemented into the system and all our requirements have been met.

There are a few errors that come up with the Shopify/Resale Global integration however the team does constantly work to try and resolve issues that come up.

Patti J.

Easy-to-use software, backed by a great team

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

Pros

New to the resale industry, I chose Resale Global because it’s clean, cloud-based, software and seamlessly integrates to an online store. As a small business owner, the support of their team has been priceless! They’re quick to respond to questions and go above and beyond, including hosting monthly Learning Labs to share tips on how to grow your business. Very professional and true partners!

Cons

Not applicable: Their technical team keeps an eye on changes being made to the various platforms to ensure their integration remains efficient.

Mandi D.

24/7 customer support

Reviewed on 2021/11/11

From the easy using software to the lovely support team my experience has been nothing but superb!

Pros

Aravenda is very user friendly and is easy to use for my on line consignment shop. I also like the friendly staff who is ALWAYS available for help

Cons

I can't seem to find anything wrong with this software at this time.

Brian G.

First Time Consignment Store Operator - Recommend

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

Pros

First time entrant into the consignment industry and we have found Resale Global to be the perfect product for us. The software is very intuitive and with minimal help from their support team we were able to achieve an online presence. Strong back office capabilities makes dealing with consignors and purchasing customers a painless process. Even though we had minimal interactions, the support team has been incredible.

Cons

We have been up and running for over a month and have not had any issues at this point.

Heather W.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

I was so impressed with how easy to use and great customer service!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this software. Instead of wasting time determining the interface, I can use it for what I need with out any issues. AS USER FRIENDLY AS APPLE!

Cons

I have nothing to report but the best experience!