Serverless360

Cloud management tool to monitor Azure Serverless computing

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!
Modhana P.
Industry: Automotive
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Progressive tool evolving over the time

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

The product team is so agile in adding significant features from time to time. Recently, Serverless360 has brought in support to one of our most used services - Cosmos DB which helps us in avoiding switching over different tabs to manage different Azure services.

Pros

The team is so proactive and as quick as flash in addressing the customer requests.

Cons

There is a scope to add few more Azure services to the product. Nevertheless, they have a solid product roadmap.

Priya D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

An incredible tool for managing and monitoring Azure application as a whole

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Serverless360 is not just a monitoring tool, but also has several distinctive features for managing Azure resources, especially for Service Bus where it provides complete visibility on messages, supports reprocessing of dead lettered messages and much more which is not available in Azure portal. Most importantly, this tool is easy to use even for a non-technical support/business user.

Pros

1. Grouping all the siloed Azure resources involved in a business solution using Composite application
2. Visualising how the resources in your application architecture are related to each other with the help of Service Map

Cons

It has all the features we need but it would be nice if Serverless360 can extend its support to all the Azure resources.

Industry: Real Estate
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Serverless360 Fantastic Tool

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/10/20

I like it a lot, I have used similar applications, but this while not a game changer, is an easy tool to use, give it a try.

Pros

I liked the ease to build visually the view of our application architecture with this tool.

Cons

A desired feature that I would like to see is automatic detection of architecture, to make my life easier.

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Enhanced application level monitoring & visibility

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

Well, it solves everything from managing & monitoring the resources at application level to sending alerts through the configured notification channels whenever any issue arises.

Pros

It's hard to narrow down just one feature. The one feature that attracted me the most is its ability to logically group siloed Azure resources using Composite applications and to provide a wide range of monitoring on the entire application without any additional costs.

Cons

At the start, it was a bit hard to setup & configure Serverless360 in our on-premise environment.
But the support team helped us and made the installation hassle-free.

Saud K.
Industry: Banking
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best Monitoring Software for Azure!

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

I highly recommend anyone that is looking to purchase monitoring software.

Pros

I love the fact it's easier to manage and monitor all my Azure servers. The dashboard is very user friendly. I like the governance capabilities it has to offer.

Cons

The layout of the reporting can be improved. I just find the report to cumbersome to read.