Simply Fleet

Cloud-based fleet and fuel management software

Tess W.

The Search Is Over

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

Very happy to have found something streamlined and simple-exactly what we were looking for and needed/wanted.

Pros

We have a small but scaling company with 15+ company vehicles that are dispersed amongst a number of projects at all times. We needed something affordable, easy to use, and easy to deploy across a number of employees. This is the first software/platform that has everything we need including a mobile app. Being able to have all documents and information for the vehicles in one place and easily accessible and easily editable takes a huge amount of effort and time off my hands as administrator and can help make our team responsible for it too.

Cons

I wish there was a few more categories for me to add to in the dashboard though (ei. "Title and Registration" "Purchase Documents", etc... ) I can currently add those to the platform but via through "Expenses" category.

It would also be awesome if there was a way to integrate a vehicle tracking software to it. But I know that is a tall order.

Response from Mobifolio

Thanks a lot for your review, Tess. We will be adding a vehicle document section soon. And the vehicle tracking is most definitely in the pipeline. Thanks for being a customer.

Amey S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

One Stop vehicle maintenance solution at rightly price

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

If you really want to manage a medium/big fleet then its a good solution, all you need to start with is the complete track records of your fleet.

Pros

As compared to the market/competitors the product is rightly priced. If update you maintenance track daily then this application helps you manage a big fleet of vehicles seamlessly.

Cons

maintenance reminder needs tweak, it shows all reminders for the entire year, need to make it monthly - already informed the support. :-)

Response from Mobifolio

Thanks a lot Amey. We will surely try to incorporate the suggested modifications.

Tyson M.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

BEST

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Pros

THE SYSTEM IS VERY EAZY TO USE AND CAN ACTUALLY GIVE YOU ACTUAL COST OF RUNNING A FLEET FROM FUEL TO SERVICE AND OTHER MAINTANANCE

Cons

SO FAR SINCE I STARTED USING THE SYSTEM I FIND IT VERY SIMPLY AND FRIENDLY TO USE

Response from Mobifolio

Thanks a lot Tyson. Your review means a lot to us.

Jay H.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Simply Fleet Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/23

Our experience has been great. We understand the product is new, and there have been some hiccups, but the support team always responds quickly, and has a solution.

Other members of the admin team were looking at more expensive solutions and were skeptical about Simply Fleet, but they have now seen the simplicity of it, and how well it fits our current needs.

Pros

I like that it was easy to roll out, and it required no training to our drivers. Our training consisted of a text that advised all of our drivers to download Simply Fleet, go to fill ups, hit the + button and it was self explanatory after that.

Cons

There really is not much we dont like about the software. It would be great if at some point they could integrate with our coprorate credit cards, or Certify

Response from Mobifolio

Thanks a lot Jay. We are glad you and your team are satisfied with Simply Fleet.

Edward T.

Innovative Product

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Exactly what our business was looking for

Pros

Very easy to use.
Lots of helpful details and functions

Cons

We found a few issues with the sync process, but the Simply Fleet team was quick to get it resolved

Response from Mobifolio

Thanks a lot Edward. This really means a lot to us.

Mihai I.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

One of the Best app for auto Fleet administration

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

Verry good, i like ușsing this app, she have all the features that You need to control and analize your fleet data.

Pros

The software is easy to use, is sincronizing with all your devices and all the data is save in the cloud software. You dont have limita for cars no. or user list.
I oversee all the auto fleet with this app. I strongly recomand Simply Fleet for your company fleet administration.

Cons

I dont like the fact that I cannot download the data pe to send reports via email, like in Simply Auto.

Response from Mobifolio

Thank you Mihai. This review means a lot to us. We will be adding the downloading of reports very soon.