Showing 8 reviews of 4

5 /5
Showing 8 reviews of 4
Elijah V.

Give your community a voice

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

I LOVED using storytap — it solved my "no events during COVID-19" problem. It provided me with weeks of unique community-driven content that allowed me to grow my community and keep my volunteers engaged.

Pros

I used Storytap for a campaign with my #Tech4Good meetup volunteers. Each member recorded a 2 minute clip with tips to our membership for working from home during COVID-19.

The process was very simple for the end users — the storyguide ensured I received videos in a usable format and the full access to the video clips gave me flexibility for using the clips anywhere.

Cons

Some video clips had low audio levels because of user error — if the software was able to give warnings based on low audio recording levels or bad lighting that would improve the quality of the video clips collected.

Lori C.

Easy and Impactful!

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

The support staff at Story Tap are super helpful and jumped on several calls with us in the early stages to ensure we knew how to operate the platform and get the most out of the service.

Pros

It was super easy to set up and put live on our website. The Story Tap platform is really intuitive and I like how easy it is to navigate and find which video's we need to use. I also really love the automation. It's such a seamless process and doesn't interfere with our other email marketing systems.

Cons

We really have nothing bad to say about this software, it exceeded our expectations!

Cpmpr M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Best customer video review platform!

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Pros

Easy to use platform for authentic video reviews. StoryTap customer service made the process for on-boarding and collecting video reviews seamless.

Cons

I haven't had a single issue using the StoryTap platform.

Craig L.

Video reviews made easy!

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

It's great! Not only is the platform powerful and effective but the level of customer service provided by Bernadette and team is exactly the reason we love working with StoryTap.

Pros

StoryTap is a turnkey solution that has given us the ability to easily and quickly integrate video reviews/testimonials/Q&As into our marketing strategy. What we really like about using StoryTap is the authenticity of the people submitting the videos. These aren't overly produced, highly polished videos - we get real people speaking truthfully about our services, and for us, no amount of marketing dollars can achieve the same, honest result.

Cons

Customizing the video player to match our web properties was a bit tricky. Fortunately, the folks at StoryTap connected us with technical support who guided us through setup and embedding without issue.