Pollfish

Survey and audience response platform for marketing agencies

3,4
3,6
Shubham S.
Industry: Computer Software

Pollfish review

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Pros

Best platform for survey. We can easily create survey according to our need.
Having good features and easy to use

Cons

Need more functionality, rest is fine from
my side

Response from Pollfish

Thanks Shubham - we appreciate your business! We are constantly releasing new features based on customer feedback, so don't hesitate to reach out to support with your feature request.

- The Pollfish Team

Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Cool and Easy

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Great!

Pros

I made a survey on it very fast and easily. It has many features that are great for conducting the right survey for you. I also was logged in to my personal account and not my teams account when I was making it (which was my fault). However, I contacted the customer service chat and they fixed my problem with ease and diligence. They moved the survey over to my team's account within a a few seconds. Ive had a very good experience for someone new at creating surveys.

Cons

The "other" button on/off switch was hard for me to find at first.

Alexa T.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Company size: Self Employed

Know your integrations

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Pros

It was affordable, had a live chat that customer service agents were quick to respond to, had prescreen questions

Cons

-couldn't use 'exclude' filters to exclude certain demographics. For instance I needed to exclude 5 states for legal reasons and I manually had to one by one insert each state. It was such a pain.

- had limited integrations. Google forms, which is the easiest, best, and free survey providers is not on there ;( I found this out after I created my survey on Google Forms.

- They advertise you can pay for additional questions above 25, but there's actually a hard limit of 30. I found out the hard way.

- Biggest issue is that the support staff isn't fully educated on what their integrations are. For example, they may know they have an integration with Questionpro - but they didn't know which plan you need (the corporate) or how to set it up with Questionpro (you have to physically contact Questionpro's support. They don't have a self-portal.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Nicole O.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Nation wide surveys made easy

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Fantastic!

Pros

Pollfish's team worked closely with me to refine my survey so it would perform it's best. Then they generated nearly 500 responses from customers all over the nation within an hour or so. Very effective!they

Cons

No cons. The user interface was very easy to understand and the service was well worth the money.

Response from Pollfish

Thanks for the review, Nicole! We really appreciate your kind words and your business.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 CX team if you need anything else.

- The Pollfish Team

Industry: Research
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

NEVER USE POLLFISH (TERRIBLE RESPONSES, HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT)

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Pros

It has a very intuitive UI that makes it seem like they're providing a compelling and legitimate product, nothing could be further from the truth...

Cons

I never take the time to write reviews about the software I use, but my experience with Pollfish was so utterly time consuming, stressful, and detrimental in any capacity that I literally feel the duty to warn others of not wasting your money on this terrible service.

First and foremost, their core product literally does not work (especially if your survey is not run using their platform). I used a Qualtrics survey and virtually every answer I got was straight-lined and very clearly unthoughtful (it was more common than not to see people answer questions in ways that contradicted previous answers than not). After observing this embarrassingly low level of responses as they were coming in, I immediately asked for a refund and said I didn't want to proceed with the survey.

At this point I had only gotten 60 or so responses of the 400 that I purchased, and they're telling me it's going to take them over a month to refund what I deposited. Terrible service, would not recommend to anyone.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10