Showing 20 reviews of 10

SellPro

Microlearning software for businesses in the retail industry

Showing 20 reviews of 10
Peter T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Reach all your retailers with a single mobile app

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

In a Covid world we are able to reach thousands of sales associates with the use of modules, videos and job aides. We've transformed our training team into a best in class digital training team within the consumer electronics industry and we couldn't have done it without the team at Sellpro and their platform.

Pros

The ease of use and implementation across multiple retailers. The ability to run live sessions, on the fly adjustment of content and the ability to measure ROI with an in depth dashboard.

Cons

Wish there was more fonts and better image sizing but nothing we couldn't overcome with some pre production planning.

Response from SellPro

Thanks for the great review and feedback, Peter!

Happy to announce that we have recently deployed functionality to add custom fonts and more image sizing options in the SellPro OMS Content Builder. Please reach out to your direct client services contact for more details.

Daniel B.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reliable and on the right track

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Software continues to improve and I feel like my feedback is listened to. Some asks are easier than others. I wonder how many more companies ask for SCORM .zip file upload capabilities. It seems like it really wouldn't work with a lot of the way the app is set up. You'd be hosting one file with all the elements, rather than dropping all the elements into topics using the OMS. So I see how adding the .zip capability may seem like a good idea to developers, but really it's only a good idea for developers - not for the end user - bc it really just saves the developer time, but the user prob has - ironically - a lower UX compared to using the OMS tools and topics. So - add more interactive elements overall. Allow designers to recreate that experience with interactive tools. Otherwise, as designers looking to provide the best UX to our users, we will continue to explore workaround solutions until they are provided within the app. Collectively everyone wants this, IMO, and it's more a matter of time and resources. Continue to invest in more interactive elements and you will see it harder for me to justify why I spend more time in other apps developing, and I'll start using your app for our solutions more.

Pros

It's reliable. The materials we load onto the app for consumption are received and experienced without issue in almost all cases. It has ways to segment and assign content to tiers and users, and customize visibility to a very specific or impressively large audience. Metrics are reliable as well, with dashboards allowing real time calculation, as well as customized widgets for quick looks.

Cons

I would like the ability to add more file types, specifically a .zip SCORM file. I also like that SP has a 'build your own' content type, and features are added, but I want to be able to copy entire topics I build within a course, because course topics are intentionally short, because of the micro learning approach, which is entirely valid in today's industry and our audience type. Not having that feature means creating courses takes a long time. If designers could save topics they create to drop into other courses, or copy topics made within a course, those would be improvements.

Response from SellPro

Daniel - thank you very much for taking the time to write a detailed review about your experience with SellPro. We really appreciate the candid feedback and we are on it!

We are happy to say that ability to save and copy course topics is already on our roadmap, along with an array of other time-saving features for content developers. More content interactivity elements are also coming soon.

Regarding SCORM and .zip file upload capabilities, you are spot-on in your comments. When we develop functionality on the content developer end, we are always most concerned as to how it would impact the end-user experience in our apps as at the end of the day, the end-user experience is what drives engagement, learning retention, advocacy, and ultimately, sales. Our R&D team is working around the clock to continue expanding the toolset and back-end flexibility of the SellPro platform.

Thanks again for your feedback and continued support - stay tuned!

David T.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

To get a broad reach to train sales associates quickly....there is no better solution

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Amazing. I can honestly say I'm not sure I would have a job if not for SellPro...especially during this Pandemic of 2020.

Pros

The number one reason we use SellPro is the quick turnaround. We are able to get a course launched within hours. Having that immediate control is probably the most useful aspect of the program. The analytics provided too (called dashboards) are simply amazing and allow you to look for trends, ROI's, etc.... in a field (training) that is normally very difficult to show "numbers". In addition, the client/customer service is second to none. I have NEVER worked with a team so willing and able to help out DAILY and go above and beyond. You really feel the sense that they want YOU to be successful.

Cons

My biggest con is that it is hard to get "new users" and that it is difficult to prevent users from simply "running through" to win prizes. While the cost of SellPro itself is decent, the amount of SWAG and Prizes needed to "attach" to courses and events is nearly the same or higher of the costs of being on the platform itself. The "success" of how well a course or an event does is almost entirely determined by the prizes attached to it. I honestly don't know a better way to do it, but we wish it could be better. We also wish, in a weird way, that more brands used SellPro. As of now there doesn't seem to be a ton of content other than two brands really pushing out content.

Response from SellPro

David - thank you very much for your feedback and for the kind words!!!

We are always working to bring new brands and retailers on the platform, and we have developed a great client referral program.

Please reach out to your client services contact for more info on the referral program and for best practices on optimizing your content, and rewards strategy.

Alex B.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Fantastic platform to reach, educate and develop advocates

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Pros

SellPro helps us reach our main audience of Retail Sales Associates and deliver mobile optimized eLearning, sales tools, and rewards quickly and efficiently. New features are added regularly that improve our eLearning impact and speed our time to deploy. When we have an additional development request, it is thoughtfully considered and added to an upcoming roadmap. The live event functionality is amazing. We host over 200+ live virtual events per month and our audiences are growing each month.

Cons

A tiny minority of users prefer to access training via browser vs. mobile app, but that is ok because SellPro offers browser access as well.

Response from SellPro

Alex - thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience with SellPro and for the opportunity to serve!

Kris F.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

SellPro is Changing the Luxury Appliance Industry

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to make changes in the documents we have uploaded and training courses.

Cons

I wish it was easier to manipulate uploads with special fonts, etc. There are issues when you don't use a standard font.

Response from SellPro

Kris - thank you very much for your review and feedback!

Happy to inform you that we now support custom/special fonts in SellPro OMS. Please reach out to your Client Services contact for assistance with setup.

Thanks again for your support!

Richard V.

Best LMS Authoring System to Reach CE Retailers

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Pros

SellPro has developed a platform to easily develop incentive-based online training for today's CE retail sales teams. There is no need to invest in expensive LMS-authoring tools to create a rich interactive module. This includes adding of assessments and quizzes to validate that the learners are retaining the training content.

Cons

For SellPro to become the "gold standard" in CE retail training, they need to evangelize their platform to many more manufacturers, especially those outside the PC & TV categories. SellPro should consider incentives to gain these manufacturers, including a moderately-priced tier above their Starter plan.

Response from SellPro

Thank you very much for your review and feedback, Richard!

Michael M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great experience

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

I was trying to understand how SellPro might assist with creating content for training purposes within a retail environment. I reached out to the SellPro team and had a fantastic experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he helped answer many of my questions. I work in a small team as part of a much larger organisation overseas, and they make the final decisions on investments like e-learning platforms. I see huge value in SellPro and if were up to me, I'd have this available in my region.

Pros

A simple process to create personalised and customised training content.

Cons

Small UX / UI details. Software did often feel slow and a little unresponsive.

Response from SellPro

Thanks for your feedback, Michael!
We would love to hear more about the UX/UI suggestions you may have.

We were happy to read about your "Reasons for Switching to SellPro" as those are exactly the issues we are solving with the platform.

Really happy to hear you had such a good experience with our team and that you are seeing the value of our app.

We are looking forward to our continued collaboration.

Molly K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Efficient Training Platform

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Pros

It is very easy to use! The other training platforms I have used in the past have not been as user-friendly as SellPro is.

Cons

I would say the package options. There aren't too many options when purchasing for different size businesses.

Response from SellPro

Thanks for your feedback, Molly!

Julie H.

Outstanding Platform!

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

My experience with SellPro has been stellar. I've been a client for many years and have marveled at how quickly the platform has exploded in popularity. It is a go-to training platform for numerous sales associates at major retailers throughout the country, capturing mindshare and driving sales. All levels of leadership are responsive and truly talented at SellPro.

Pros

SellPro is best-in-class software. It facilitates training retail sales associates throughout the US and world with features that are user friendly, mobile, and cutting edge. With the COVID-19 pandemic, SellPro adapted quickly and has helped lead the way in the retail digital transformation with surveying capabilities, chat functionality, and live webinars all from a mobile device. Although mobile first is often the mantra, SellPro also offers desktop functionality to accommodate users with that preference.

Cons

I enjoy everything about this software. Customization and client requests are always considered and often honored, which allows training and campaigns to be tailored to our user base. The challenge will be to continue developing and expanding capabilities to ensure SellPro remains ahead of the pack. This is a challenge that all best-in-class organizations face, and I anticipate SellPro will continue to outthink, outpace, and outperform.

Response from SellPro

Thank you for the great review, Julie! We are very happy the platform is working well for you and your team, and motivated to always do better!

Norman T.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Logitech Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

AMAZING!!! Shout outs to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being amazing and helping our Logitech team get the most out of the Sell Pro App.

I can't say THANK YOU enough to Sell Pro for providing a tool that allows my training team to be A)relevant and impactful in the retail environment that has been very challenging to navigate through due to all the obstacles presented due to COVID & B) Providing us the ability to connect with even more retail staff & retailers across the US & Canada.

Pros

I don't like, I LOVE the Sell Pro platform. I have personally been using the Sell Pro tool for HP and Logitech for over 4 years with great results. For example, in our current reality of COVID the Sell Pro platform has made all the difference in the world coming up in the clutch to use a sports analogy. Sell Pro has allowed our team the ability to continue to be engaged with retailers across the US & Canada in a time where it is very challenging to have the traditional one on one or one to may training experience due the social distancing restrictions that is the new normal over that last 6 months and will continue to be our current reality for the present and neat future.

Have access to a tool like Sell Pro has allowed our team at Logitech to maintain it's retail training presence and even expand our Logitech training reach and influence in a current landscape that makes this very challenging. Sell Pro has allowed Logitech the ability to pivot from the analog world to the digital world in a quick turn around time. The real MVP for us was Sell Pro Live over the last 6 months of COVID. The Sell Pro Live feature allowed our trainers at Logitech to continue to provide a great in person training, but in a safe social distancing environment. Sell Pro Live has given us the ability to conduct over 198 Sell Pro Live session training over 3,906 retail staff from 13x different retailers in the last 6 months and have been a factor in increasing the sales of various Logitech products.

Cons

Honestly I can say that all the dashboards on Sell Pro from the user end and admiration side is very user friendly. This can be attributed to the Sell Pro Team constantly always looking for new ways to improve their dashboards for all the users and vendors partners to provide the best and most seamless experience possible

Response from SellPro

Norman - we really appreciate the great feedback and the kind words! Thank you very much for your review.