Showing 40 reviews of 30

Didacte

Learning management system (LMS) for employee training

Showing 40 reviews of 30
Gaétan L.
  • Industry: Chemicals

An outstanding LMS platform with outstanding human support

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

So far, I like the feedback from my clients and the results (over 100).

Pros

The team behind the app is so kind and helpful.
- Easy to setup
- Easy to manage
- Modern, responsive design
- Payment easy for the client wtih Stripe

Cons

- lack the possibility to dupplicate a course

Response from Didacte

Hi Gaetan!

Thanks for the kind words! We're very happy to see you are enjoying your experience on Didacte thus far.

Although Course Duplication is not yet integrated in the system for various security measures, know that you can always reach out to let us know what you would like to have duplicated and we will gladly run it for you.

Thanks for your continuous support and trust.

Catherine G.

Didacte; The ELearning Dark Horse

Reviewed on 2016/10/24

Over a year ago, we decided to put in motion our business plan and to regroup all Financial Advisors training contents onto a single platform. Initially designed to respond to Quebec's financial authorities, we needed a platform that was bilingual, flexible and first and foremost, easy to use as most of the financial advisors and professionals are usually not very tech-savvy. We banked on Didacte and looking back, this was the best move we have ever made. We got our platform up and running within minutes, the onboarding process was very easy and we felt safe and in control every step of the way. Their team as an impeccable customer support, they go the extra mile to make sure we are always satisfied and they even took the time to propose different options to ensure we were getting the most out of our project. Didacte answered all of our needs up to a point where we are ahead of schedule on our development strategies and already branching out to other provinces.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive interface, flexibility and outstanding customer support first come to mind. Not only did the software delivered to the full expectations we had but the team invested themselves in our project which was very motivating and helped with the onboarding.

Cons

At the time, Didacte did not offer Live streaming or On Site Training registrations. They have since then confirmed that both of these features are coming by the end of 2016 however.

Caroline C.

Didacte is everyt

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

I use Didacte to present courses online to the general public. I can make my webcasts available again and even use the application to manage the registration of my workshop.

Pros

Didacte is a perfect platform for online courses. It is possible to create different modules like questionnaires, videos, documents, which makes the online courses more interactive. You can create beautiful pages at low cost (no risk).

Cons

I wish I could automatically synchronize new users with Mailchimp mailing list

Response from Didacte

Hi Caroline! Thanks for your review! I've got a good news for you, you can synchronize your Didacte with your Mailchimp newsletter to populate your user lists using our Zapier Integration. Just contact our team if you need assistance and we'll be happy to help you setup your automation!

Emily J.

If you want to create a course, choose Didacte!

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Pros

When I was shopping around for an LMS, I tried out Didacte and a few of their competitors. I liked the looks and feel of Didacte the best from a creation and UX perspective.

Cons

I would like to see a few more Zapier integrations be made available.

Response from Didacte

Hi Emily! Thanks for the kind words! It means a lot. Funny you should talk about Zapier integration because we just added a few more last night! Reach out and let me know what you'ld like more specifically but I feel like the ones we release will be of interest ;) They come with a new feature as well that's going to be neat for you and your corporate clients!

Francois L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

All-in-one learning platform

Reviewed on 2016/10/24

Didacte is a great platform to offer training online, on-site or live. Easy to set up and customize. Great support!

Pricing
All-in-one solution

Response from Didacte

Thank you very much M. Levasseur. Always happy to help!

Christian F.

Very good experience, very personalised service.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

I am not done yet, I need to finish the course. I tend to complicate things in life but this process is very good for me. I like that it helps me organising and structure my toughts.

Pros

Simple to use eventhough I'm not a tech person I do what I can and use the support service when I have questions

Cons

difficulty with copy/paste from one page to the other. It seems like I don't quite get it. I 'am making adjustment from a page format to an other and I have a hard time coping and pasting content.

Louis-charles P.

A great training software!!

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

Didacte is an extremely useful and user-friendly software program that allows companies to develop their own training methods without spending thousands of dollars to print training guides that might end up in the hands of competitors. The Didacte customer service team is quick and helpful, and they are always open-minded about improving their software.

Maude L.

I love Didacte !

Reviewed on 2018/11/10

Pros

Its really simple to use
Good support team
Really cheap for what you get
Risk free if it's your first time you try to sell your courses

Cons

I don't like the way courses are presented for a user, but it's rather personal than problematic.

Response from Didacte

Thanks for the feedback Maude! We're always all ears and eager to learn more about how you would like courses to be presented :) Feel free to touch base with us and let's get talking!

Vanessa B.
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

A friendly utilisation !

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

I really liked being able to stop training in resume mode.

Pros

I used Didacte for a formation. I really liked that it was easy to use.

Cons

Nothing ! My formation was professional and I just loved Didacte !

Response from Didacte

Thank you very much Vanessa! we are thrilled to see you are satisfied with Didacte and are proud to support your business growth!

Alan H.

Didacte is a cornerstone of our business, and has driven the growth of our On-Demand service.

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

For our business, the most important feature is the ability to manage our clients requests on the go! The ability to use our mobile phones to access and manage our client requests has been a game changer for us, especially as we approach the annual deadlines of December 31st! It was a wonderful benefit to be able to help our clients with their purchases and service requests while AT our New Years Eve Party! Best of all, our clients had no idea where we were... they just knew that we got the job done for them.

Cons

I can't really say that there is something that I like the least. Having said that, I certainly do understand that the Didacte platform is still under construction, and always evolving. I am certainly looking forward to the time when additional subscription options are added that will make it even easier for my clients, as well as our administrators.

Response from Didacte

Thank you very much Alan for your honest review! It's always a pleasure to help you grow your business to new heights. You are one of our great success stories and we take pride in the partnership we have with you.

David B.

Very intuitive platform and easy to deploy

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

They quickly showed us the platform in a demo and it was so easy to set up that we were able to build our trainings from A to Z with barely any help. Good job team Didacte, we love the software!

Fully customizable
Ability to integrate Quizzes to validate learning
Import users feature

Cons

The only downside for us was that we needed to commit for a year with a minimum of users. So if you have a short term need, that could be irritating.

Response from Didacte

Hey David! Thanks for the review! We are super stoked to see how quick your project was put together. It's a real pleasure to know we do out part in your success.

Francois L.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent e-learning site

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

I am a financial advisor giving lectures and web e-lessons to other financial advisors. Didacte offers a very user's friendly experience to advisors like me (who aren't great programmers by yhe way). Easy acces, easy construction of lessons, super clear and seamless administration.

Pros

Easy, easy and easy.

Cons

Nothing to bitch about (excuse my english)

Susan W.

Great site

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Very positive

Pros

I am not the most technical person, but was able to build professional looking inline courses. It has allowed my business to survive covid and maternity

Cons

Would like it if people could find my course on a generic platform

Response from Didacte

Hi Susan! Thanks for the kind words! We take great pride in knowing that we did a difference for you throughout your maternity leave. It's always a feelgood moment when we see your name / platform on our radars :)

Genevieve D.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Extraordinary service and hyper-solid platform

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

My experience with the team is perfect. They are helpful, quick, and of service.

My experience with the platform is like most of tool, some time is needed to get it, except with Didacte there is no annoying bug, the software itself is solid and evolve with new features.

I use online training as part of a leadership program which mixes in-person and online training. They took the time to understand what I was about to do, they provide training, help and support.

I have now 7 online trainings on the platform, and more to come!

Pros

- solid (no technical error or bug)
- easily to use, admin side is user friendly
- integrations with other applications is available (didn't try yet.. but will do!)

Cons

- some features would be likely to be added in the report section (more details, per groups of user - not only completion, but a picture of advancement by user), or sending reports automatically to my inbox.

NOTE that I have not gave them this feedback. Chances are that if I do, I am sure they will be helpful finding a solution or taking the time to explain the reasons. Because that's who Didacte is: customer centered!

- some of my client finds it difficult to see how it works or how/where to download attached document within a video lesson.

• Industry: Higher Education

Great platform, very intuitive and awesome customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

The platform is very intuitive and has a seamless feel to it. Payment and security options are clear and the rendering of the lessons are of high quality. Do most of what other american platforms do.

Cons

Being in its early days, many options are still not available. I think that the layout still needs some help in terms of personalization. It would be great, for instance, to be able to set up a cover image for our trainings.

Response from Didacte

Thank you very much for the review! As you probably have seen already, we are very transparent with our clients and always eager to learn more about what new features and improvements can be of use. We are confident that we already connected with you to learn more about your needs and I'm confident that some of your suggestions are already in the work! Thank you for trusting Didacte for your business :)

Patrick R.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Best e-learning platform on the market !

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

We are in the process of implementing the DIDACTE e-learning platform and are very satisfied with the product. They offer a 5-star service and are very available to assist us. Prices are more than reasonable for the overall quality. ROI is easy to figure. High level of service with our rep, who is our principal contact. We are proud to encourage a local business and happy to recommend.

Pros

Affordable and user-friendly.
High level of service.

Catherine C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Friendly team, impeccable product!

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

I fell in love at first sight with the Didacte team! They are very available, funny, brilliant and also super comprehensive. They know exactly what they talk about when it comes to online courses and they are always there to listen and advise if needed. The platform itself was also a relief: after looking for months for something that was adapted to my needs, everything fell into place when I first upload my files in Didacte.

I am really looking forward to expanding my classes and courses on the platform in 2017!

Pros

Clean platform
Easy uploads

Isabelle M.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Where great learning takes place!

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

Although I am a start-up business in this field the Didacte team is always there to hold my hand and take me to the next step. They are highly-skilled professionals, readily available and helpful in every way. I have many projects planned for my new on-line school and I have no doubt they will provide me with best practice advice and guide to me to make wise choices for the future. I trust their resourcefulness and their willingness to go the extra mile in order to provide exceptional customer service. Thank you Didacte!

Marilyn D.
  • Industry: Entertainment

New customer

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

Great customer service. I didn't get the chance to completely use the platform but I'm already satisfied :)

Pros

Friendly user

Cons

Some little functions are missing but they told us they are working on it

Christian M.
  • Industry: Music

Music with Didacte

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

I really wanted to find a web platform for my music pre-recorded videos. A place where it's easy to use and have services...I found it.

Pros

easy to use