VideoPeel

Video capturing platform for collecting customer testimonial

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!
Andrea S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

The Accessory Junkie Review

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/04/20

VideoPeel has not only been amazing to work but the quality of the content in the videos we are receiving is astounding. I want to be able to use VideoPeel for more projects with designers as well as Customer testimonials for future collection drops online and at Nordstrom.com. I also see potential for us to use VideoPeel for styling ideas.

Pros

I loved how we were able to get video from designere around the world, hear from some designers we work with and their personal love notes to The Accessory Junkie. I also love that we can see our customers reactions, how they are styling different accessories, and reactions from consumers from unboxing product to trying on!

Cons

Would love to be able to get creative with editing tools to be able to string the videos together and create a beautiful marketing piece to post on IG or our website.

Jack J.
Industry: Computer Software

Delightfully Seamless Experience

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

Video reviews are perceived as more compelling and genuine than typed ones. VideoPeel empowers the future of reviews.

Pros

Using VideoPeel to leave a review on my phone was such a breeze. I recall a moment of shock when I was done uploading my video: "It's done? It was that easy?" I said to myself. And indeed it was. Excited to keep using VideoPeel.

Cons

Hard to think of much honestly. Wish I could make a VideoPeel video review on Capterra!

Response from VideoPeel

Thank you Jack! We are glad that you are enjoying your experience with VideoPeel.

Jonas D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Best tool to receive client testimonials

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

Pros

Super easy to use, which helps a lot to generate awesome client testimonials.

Cons

There is not much to say. Awesome product!

Maria laura L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

The best tool for your users testimonies!

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

It was great, from the customer success experience to the product itself.

Pros

It was really easy to use, friendly for my team, for me, and also for the final users that are really the most important part of it all.

Cons

I think it would be great if it would let me personalize the colors and the design of the message.

Krister K.
Industry: Research

Great way to keep bots out

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

Pros

This cuts through all the fake review bots and gives customers a connection to other customers.

Cons

New, might have bugs that pop up but haven't harmed us.