4,5
Josh G.
Industry: Computer Software

What I’ve been looking for

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

I can now quickly and simply convey the frequency and velocity of value delivery to the whole company. There is no other product that precisely gives me what Sleuth does.

Pros

Visualizing the deployments over time is great, but also showing the timeline of pipeline events (create ticket, commits, deployment) is just what I’ve been looking for over many years.

Cons

Leaderboard is not something I’d bother with in a team with collective ownership.

Industry: Computer Software

Real-time deployment information

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

Pros

It helps me and my team know exactly what software is going to production in real time. It pulls information from a bunch of sources and helps us see the progress of the team.

Cons

It took some effort to get things tuned just right to keep the noise level reasonable, but now that we have the notifications are very useful.

Matt H.
Industry: Legal Services

A helpful window into your processes

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

It was easy to add, immediately provided useful information, and didn't become annoying over time (as many developer tooling notifications can be). I suspect it will become more vital to my team as we grow.

Pros

With very little setup, Sleuth immediately gave me and my team a new set of insights into our software deployment process. In a way that is easily available, yet unobtrusive, Sleuth gives me great detail about each deployment in a single point of reference. Prior to implementing Sleuth I'd have to cobble this information together from a several sources, and verify with my developers that it was accurate, which meant most of the time I was operating on assumptions. Having detailed info about every deploy in a single location is really valuable and convenient.

Cons

A minor gripe, but having no control over the calculated size of a deploy makes that feature slightly less useful to me. On a team where we have our own standards for small, medium, large, etc, it would be nice to tweak these settings in Sleuth to match our own.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Igor B.
Industry: Design

Definitely adding value to the process

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Pros

I love the overview Sleuth provides. It's very easy to see what's what at a glance. Having notifications funneled into a single Slack channel is massively helpful.

Cons

I am missing some integrations, but I know they are working on integrating with more tools. I would also love a more robust Jira integration. There are some minor UX kinks here and there, but all in all, I'm super happy with Sleuth.