4,1 (131)
Leading all-in-one salon & spa management software solution

Natasha noel P.

Best Software Out There & Getting Better!

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

I've used SO many different online booking programs... Front Desk, Full Slate, Booker, Mindbody, GenBook (just to name a few) and Meevo have been the most reliable so far. Since switching to Meevo, our online booking went from maybe 5 a week to nearly 10 a day. The membership capabilities are awesome and I truly appreciate how much they're improving the software with each update. They listen to ideas from their users and it shows in the product. It is software made by a company that not only understands the industry but also understands the importance of good programming!

Pros

I love the online booking experience for our guests. Booking multiple services, being able to add themselves to the waitlist and even booking for multiple guests is awesome. The capabilities within the membership are unmatched. Being able to swap and transfer packages with ease is amazing!

Cons

I know they're working on adding more features, so I know this is temporary, but I miss having eGift and the very detailed client selection tool that Millennium used to have (now it is a basic marketing export). Also, some of the reports don't always seem very accurate.

Kristal D.

BEST Software!

Reviewed on 2021/11/16

Pros

So easy to learn and easy to use! Booking, Confirmations, Email Marketing, Texting, Online Booking-so easy!! Online Booking is better than ever with Meevo 2. Our guests love it! We love it because we can customize timing for each guest’s service. That means every guest is always booked correctly, even when they book themselves.

Our entire Salon loves Meevo 2. It has been such a time saver and money saver for us. Because of Meevo 2, we have the time to do our best work and provide an exceptional salon experience. I highly recommend for Salons and Spas everywhere!

Cons

Since onboarding with Meevo 2 over 2 years ago, I have been through updates and improvments with them. They make updates and changes based on their clients feedback and it's been such a game changer. Their Tech Support Team is AMAZING!! I can live chat with them right in the software. They have helped me learn Meevo inside and out, in no time at all.

Response from Millennium Systems International

We're glad to hear you had a great experience with Meevo 2, Kristal. Our team is happy to help!

Lonny W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Meevo reporting leaves the user wanting more

Reviewed on 2021/12/09

Pros

The multi-colored scheduling screen is good

Cons

Again, reporting is locked on date ranges. Must be changed to user defined date ranges.

Response from Millennium Systems International

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Meevo 2's reports, Lonny. If you need any assistance with reports in the future, please contact our Support Team at (973) 402-8801 or [email protected]

Kevin T.

Reviewed on 2021/07/29

My experience has been the best of the best. Starting with on boarding, training and education and whatever I might have need in the future.

Pros

Meevo2 was a great fit for me being that I worked for myself. It has a great price point for a single user too. Meevo2 grows with you as your needs change over time. They have unparalleled United States phone support. And yes, it’s very easy to speak to them.

Cons

I’m a tech first kind of person so, I love setting up this software in its entirety. I can see that this could be challenging for those of us who are not as tech friendly.

GlossGenius and Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

I needed a more comprehensive system, like Meevo2.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] of Millennium Systems International took the best features from MSI and created Meevo2. He’s THE pioneer of salon software.

Response from Millennium Systems International

Thanks for the kind words about Meevo 2, Kevin. We value your business and are happy to hear you've had great experiences with our onboarding, education, and support teams. Looking forward to more years of success!

Palacia S.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Meevo 2 is the Perfect Choice!

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

My overall experience with Meevo 2 have been a great one. Millennium's Technical Support Teams has always provided me with excellent customer service. They are very helpful and friendly. They have handle my concerns and challenges with great solutions in a timely manner. And most importantly, they have kindly work with me in a patient manner, despite my challenges of not being so tech savvy. However, I am now functioning very well with the information and education that they have provided. I am so much more confident when utilizing my new tech skills that I am now willing and able to assist others.

Pros

I love that this software is affordable and very easy to use. It has definitely cut my work load in half and helped me to organize more efficiently. I am able to offer my guest the best options possible by using the appointment scheduler, client intake forms, client profile history, appointment text and email communications, online booking feature, and I am able to do excellent email marketing through the use of their add-on integrations.

Cons

What I think would be a great addition to Meevo 2 is to create a feature that would allow you to forward your pre-scheduled clients appointments for one week, and then reschedule them to the following week in one step. It would make it a lot easier instead of having to reschedule each client individually.

Another great addition would be to create a security feature for online booking that would allow you to verify the email of the user by sending a verification link to the email they have provided to set up their online account, prior to permitting access to online booking. This will provide better protection for your appointment book.

Integrations with other apps work very well, but perhaps additional information in the help section on what not to do and why, may prove to be quite useful. This would decrease the need for further assistance.

StyleSeat, Mindbody and Rosy

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

I had worked for other successful salon& day spas that have utilized both Millennium software and Meevo 2, and I have found that this company is the best. Excellent in customer service, great in providing options that fit your budget, equips their customers with continuing education for their product, and webinars for the latest trends, tips, and facts for my industry. And they follow up with me to see how am I doing and if I need further assistance. They are always doing their best to keep me at my best and I greatly appreciate it! Even my clients are thrilled about it being so easy for them to use as well! I can honest say that my business has grown because of it! I look forward to the future of what Meevo 2 will be able to do better and more.
Christine E.

Front Desk Manager/Customer Service Specialist

Reviewed on 2021/09/22

Not a good experience. Not saving time, just making employee's aggrivated and holding up clients from cashing out timely.

Pros

Not sure how to answer this question. Millenium was so much more user friendly for all, including training new employee's. Not a fan at all of Meevo 2

Cons

Not friendly. Can't click the back button, difficult to navigate, difficult to change or correct transactions from same day buisiness, can't change transactions from prior days buisiness that was not entered correctly, spending way more time cashing clients out, changing cost of products, and more. Just not a great product. Why not give the option of using Millenium or Meevo 2. Why shut down Millenium completely. Not a good buisiness decision.

Response from Millennium Systems International

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing, Christine. While our team is assisting you, we want to provide additional ways for you to learn how to utilize Meevo 2 for your needs.

We will be reaching out to you shortly. If you need assistance sooner, please contact our Support Team at (973) 402-8801 or [email protected]

Brenda S.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

I love that I can collect customer credit card numbers ahead of time and not worry about them. I also love that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually checks facebook posts and comments on them. My overall experience has been really awesome. Thank you Meevo-2 Team!!!

Pros

I love everything about this software. You can customize everything to what YOU need. The customer service and education is AMAZING!! I've been to their annual Business Mastery twice and the experience and motivation is great. Almost every month they are doing webinars which are about an hour and full of great new additions. They are constantly asking us what our needs are and most of the time they can accomplish it. I'm very HAPPY with the software. And it's simple so if you don't want to take advantage of everything you do not need too.

Cons

Unfortunately they couldn't merge my information from my old system, but that is ok. I just refer back to the other if I need to. Since this program can be customized to you, sometimes that is hard because you may not know what you need or want. I believe they have updated that since I came aboard and added the basics to make it user friendly.

SalonBiz

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

I was looking for something more updated.

Inspire

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

I did try SalonBiz since they supported AVEDA customers but they just do not have what Meevo-2 has.
Derek B.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Meevo 2 in Today's Salon/Spa World

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Overall Meevo 2 is working great for our business, we have tried several other operating systems, and Meevo 2 meets the majority of our business concerns.

Pros

-Very user friendly!
-Modern looking!
-Web based, So it can be accessed anywhere!
-Mobile Friendly
-Online booking
-Inventory Management

Cons

-Sometimes it lags, and takes longer to load than desirable, while I originally thought this was just a poor internet connection, it proved not to be.
- Missing some minor features that would be beneficial for my business, such as not being able to edit a ticket's payment after the day was closed.

Phorest

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

MindBody was not very user friendly, and was constantly "down." After leaving MindBody, we discovered that all of our records were wiped as well.

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

Phorest, did none of the features we needed. SchoolVision was not web based
Brianna A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Neutral

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Overall, because of the price, I am pleased but slightly underwhelmed. I have used another software for nine years, so this is not my first booking software. I expected the reports to be better than what I'm used to, not worse. I'm disappointed that there is no app.

Pros

Price, scheduler, being able to cut, paste & copy. Individualized training.

Cons

Meevo2 needs an app! Mobile is not enough. Convo bar is useless, if you don't type the prompt in exactly as it's supposed to be then nothing will come up. What's the point of having it if you need a list of what you're supposed to type in to get where you want to go? Reports are terrible, not intuitive at all and not helpful even when you do find a report that kind of fits your need. Can't search for reports. No retention report (the most important report there is). Transaction history is confusing. Clients can have positive and negative balances at the same time. I hate that clients can see from your receipt if you change the price of a service. They see what it should have been or would have been. if you have to void a transaction that had a service then it doesn't actually uncheck out the appointment book part. So you have to rebook the appointment to check it out the correct way which makes the payroll skewed. I don't like that you can't check out an appointment from yesterday, that's a problem because you have to rebook the appointment on the current day and the old appointment looks like a no-show. You should at least be able to move the old appointment to the current-day. I would like an appointment view that has each stylists week on one screen instead of having each stylist by day and the whole week displayed. I want to be able to click on the day and see all the stylists just for that day just like I can click on a person's name and see their entire week.

Vagaro

Price

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

Cheaper than mindbody, more features than vagaro. Seemingly better bookkeeping than vagaro but not as good as mindbody.
Michelle L.

Meevo 2 - A Work in Progress

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

- The software is fully internet based and didn't require specific equipment.
- It promised better features from a franchise point of view

Cons

- We were one of the first companies on board and the regular updates and releases caused a lot of confusion and a lot of problems for us. The updates didn't come with details on what was changed or how. And if we had all our settings in place and those settings were involved in an update, everything was changed around (ie things that were "on" prior to the update, were turned "off" during the update). However we were never notified and had to find out what had changed when we ran into problems. This caused confusion not only for us, but for our franchisees and guests.
- The reporting is flawed. We have spent hours upon hours on the phone with support, development, management, etc trying to help correct the reporting issues. To date we still don't have a sales or accounting report that we can rely on to provide accurate data. Everything requires a supporting report and/or manual calculations.
- The support team is difficult to utilize as you aren't assigned a specific support contact therefore you're constantly explaining the same thing(s) over and over again when you call in to obtain a status, start a new support ticket, etc.

Angela S.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Great software, needs some fundamental upgrades

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

Benefits are online booking, storing credit cards with our cancellation policy and it’s keeping clients committed to there appointment or they cancel with advance notice. We love all the notifications clients get, the option to opt in or out of text messages.

Pros

The intricacy of options and ability to manipulate appointment timing and service, service providers, extensive options for a lot of different things. Also love the reports. I do deeply wish it will be made into an app and not a link. I believe the functionality of an app would be a lot faster and and stronger when using a phone.

Cons

It lacks a few functions. It’s compatible with iPad but can be very slow. Definitely works better on desktop however, our business does not utilize a receptionist and we like to keep everything mobile.
When launching, you can upload a client list but only one time per-launch. When I opened I was alone for the first 3 months, when I onboarded my next two stylists I was not able to upload there client list. A feature other salon softwares at any time. So now we are not able to track who is new to the salon because all clients are being added as new. The features for classifying what type of client is also not broad. There is only “walk-in or request or redo”. There should be an option for “New” meaning new to the salon, not a walk in and there should also be “new request” these are all important categories to track where clients are coming from to make predictions. The biggest shortfall is when a client cancels online, it does not notify the salon. We have to visually be on top of checking for the square color. There are so many notification options there should definitely be an email notification at least to notify the salon or employee that was booked. Lastly, the client email list is only for the last 90 days. When downloading a client list, it would be great if we could have the whole history not 90 days. We have clients that don’t come in as frequently as 90 days and they will miss our emails.

Booker and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

I wanted more options for everything. Mostly appointment timing manipulation and being able to schedule other services with different service providers all in one appointment booking.
Christina G.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Numbers

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

It has been good so far. I really like how I can use a software from any computer or phone so that makes it very convenient. I like how easy it is for our customers to use the online booking in to get the reminders about their appointments.

Pros

I really like the ability to track numbers on the software program. You can take appointments on paper and write down prices on paper but paper is not going to give you percentages and goals and keep up with it. Paper will not show you where you’re at from one month to the next with the click of a button. Paper also not allow you to remind your customers automatically about their appointments or allow them to book their own appointments online.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to edit a transaction after it’s finalized. Some of the other service providers make mistakes while I’m not at work and I cannot edit them without doing a refund and changing it to the proper stylist.

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

Because they did a seamless transition for my client information, my retail information, my service information, and my service provider information. I did not have to do any of the transition work which saves me a lot of time and frustration.
Tiffany S.

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

I like that Meevo 2 is easy to learn and use. I feel like most of the training videos are not needed and just simply playing with the site helps learn most of the functions. The reminders and confirmation system is great and I like that you can choose what you want to send based on your clients preferences.

Cons

-When a clients wants to cancel there should be a function that sends the stylist an email or texts the the client wants to cancel. You shouldn't have to check the main page everyday.

-The no show fee system should be tweaked and instead of leaving a credit on the clients account there should be a way to leave a negative amount showing that they need to pay a fee. Also, i'm not sure if this is a function but if it isn't then when clients book online there should be a mandatory setting that makes clients leave there credit card on file so you can charge the card if the clients never decides to come back.

-The note section is kind of a mess. I haven't been able to find out how to read a full note if a client books online and sends one to the stylist. I feel like the system should also send an email if someone leaves a note that way they see it before the day of the clients appointment.

-When booking online the system only searches 2 weeks out when clients select "search of next available service". This needs to either be reworded or actually search for the next available. Most high volume salons, like mine book months in advance so 2 weeks is kind of pointless and is confusing for the client.

-The system should also allow for more time before it logs you out. Right now the max time is 1 hour. Most haircuts are 1 hour and if the salon doesn't have a receptionist then it becomes time consuming to have to log back in every time.

Allison M.

Meevo 2 was an easy switch

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

A benefit we are seeing is having the daily service totals and monthly product sales easily available to us pushes us to make more sales and surpass goals that are calculated for us.

Pros

The software is much more to the point than others. Having it available through web browser instead of strictly computer has really helped us while booking clients outside of the salon. Also, everyone having their own profiles and goal centers really pushes our stylists to sell and bring in clients more frequently.

Cons

I do some times have a hard time with inventory counts. Some times I need to deduct a product here or there for personal use, and it can get confusing just taking one product out of the inventory count.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

millennium was being to be out dated. We wanted a system that allowed us to create goals and show us better statistics daily.

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

meevo seemed to have much better (more personal) customer service
Nichol H.

Outstanding Support!

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

Pros

We recently converted from Millennium (which we had since 2004) to Meevo. Although we were nervous for the change, I wish we would have done it sooner. The conversion was pretty seamless, despite a few hiccups, and our team was able to pick up all the changes rather quickly. We have even cut our Guest Service Training time in HALF! What a cost savings that is! Also, the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. Not only are you able to call in or do a live chat with a tech, they also have a FB group you can join and get nearly instant answers. Even from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! I don't know of any other company that is that committed! They keep adding more and more features and we love the ease of the contactless options they have for guests (forms, confirmations, scheduling, paying, etc.). I can't say enough about how much we love Meevo 2 and it is definitely worth the money spent!

Cons

There were a few hiccups with the conversion. It's understandable that not everything will convert. Our biggest struggle was not having our package numbers convert. The packages converted, just not the numbers assigned to them. We have found a work around which takes a little extra time. We have also had to get used to not being able to edit transactions fully and deal with the not-so-user-friendly employee scheduling but know that a big upgrade will be happening soon. That's one of the best things about working with Meevo, the company listens to it's users and makes changes when they see the need.

John N.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Meevo 2 is a fantastic product that will help define the next generation of salon apps.

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

First, huge cost savings with MORE features instead of less. Beautiful interface, very snappy performance. Extremely customizable and fantastic reporting capabilities.

Pros

Overall, the Meevo2 user experience is great. The software can be customized to behave however you want, with in-depth settings for user security roles, appointment booking preferences, product and services groups, etc.

You want your Level 1 stylists to be bookable online, but only for Blowouts, except for someone who also does haircuts, but takes longer than a standard level 1 haircut and is slightly cheaper? There are settings for that.

There are comprehensive training videos to walk you through every aspect of configuring and using the system. You're also paired up with a customer success specialist who helps with getting you set up. Ours was *extremely* knowledgeable about Meevo2 and knew the answer anytime we had a question.

The system looks gorgeous (especially once you have your Smart Center tiles set up) and is very snappy and responsive.

Meevo2 also runs on iPhone and is just as quick and beautiful as on a desktop computer. No need for an extra app, and the mobile version seems to have all the features of the desktop site.

EMV credit card reader support is fully integrated from MX915. Meevo handles the pass off to get tip amount, client signature, etc. It's a very smooth process.

Cons

The software launched recently (early 2018). There might be some glitches especially as new features roll out. We haven't run into anything, but it's good to be aware.

When moving from another system, it's likely you won't be able to bring all your data. We were able to bring all of our client names and information, but not service history. We got around this by storing service history as client visit notes.

It takes a while to set everything up, because it is so configurable. It doesn't have defaults, which means there's no "Quick Start". You need to set up your Service Categories, Services, Employee Templates, Security Roles, Employee Categories, Manufacturers, Product Categories, etc etc.

Jamison C.

Meevo 2 is a total game changer for any industry!

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

As a single location, 50-chair salon we have exercised many new practices due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19. Meevo 2 has allowed us to be nimble in making some pretty significant changes in a short amount of time.
For instance, we are now practicing a completely contactless check out experience by securely storing our guests' credit card information on file.
We are also sending out automatic and digital liability waivers to all patrons through the docs & forms add-on in the program.
I can't say enough great things about Meevo 2!

Pros

I've been told by numerous users in our company that Meevo 2 is so "intuitive," "easy to navigate," "simple yet robust," and "functional beyond my dreams."
We were using Millennium, a server based system, previously so when we were given the option to switch to Meevo in the cloud, naturally I was hesitant. Now I'm kicking myself for not switching sooner!

Cons

I've spent the last 3 months taking a nose dive into every square inch of the program.
After all of my testing and poking around I've yet to find anything that I dislike about the program.
If you were to find something, the team at MSI is attentive and receptive to feedback.
Not only are they good listeners, but they also take swift action to implement changes for their customers.

Kristina M.

Meevo2 in a MUST HAVE for salon owners!

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Pros

I've used Meevo2 in my salon for years and couldn't be happier with it! I’m a huge fan of the reports, goal setting, easy to use interface, accessibility on different devices, unlimited support, waitlist, online booking, and automated confirmations.

Cons

Onboarding and set up with time-consuming. However, I'm thankful for the personal support from the onboarding team and the customization I was able to create.

Jenny B.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Call and Talk to Meevo2 Reps & ask them questions. How can meevo 2 work for your buisness?

Reviewed on 2020/06/06

Great! They took everything from 2008 Millennium and made it better in Meevo 2. The IT support team is incredible. The best part is they truly understand Business on the Go, not everyone can sit behind a desk to complete what they need to do for their business. I appreciate how flexible and supportive Meevo 2 is.

Pros

The company listens. I started using the 2008 Millennium in 2011 and last year the school I work for switched to Meevo 2. It is not just about what meevo 2 has to offer, its how they have created Meevo 2 in a way that you can mold your business into their software and set it up set by step to how you need it to function best. Plus Meevo 2 is there to support you and walk you through every step of the way. Setting up, launching and and continued use. This is coming from 9 years using their software.

Cons

Actually each time there is a feature the school i work for wishes to be changed we contact Meevo 2 about it. They are very good at keeping on top of their updates and actually listening to the client requests. Amazing Developers who care!

Tammy H.

Great Interface for Ease of Use

Reviewed on 2019/07/05

Our overall switch to Meevo 2 was as easy as it could have been. Change is nevery easy and and it is a process! However, we are very glad we did it. Our integration specialist did an excellent job of being available to help along the way. Customer support availability has improved dramatically over the last year. We are looking forward to sticking with Meevo 2 for many years.

Pros

There are many aspects we really appreciate with this software compared to others we've used. The interface is very sleek and makes it easy for a beginner to begin scheduling appointments and checking out clients. The more advanced features in the program are pretty simplified but give me most of the information than I need on a daily/monthly basis. I use a couple of the integrations that are very helpful.

Cons

If you are making a swich, do your homework! Take an extensive look at the features in your current software that you use on a daily/monthly basis and see if Meevo 2 is a good fit. We have had some failings in this area. However, Meevo 2 is constantly making updates that are addressing some of the things that are important to me and the front desk staff. Overall, we are very happy we have made the change to Meevo 2.

Jenny B.

Easiest conversion

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

I love that Meevo 2 is cloud-based and that I can access it from literally anywhere on my laptop, iPad or phone. And the user faced website is super easy to use no matter which device I’m using. I used Millennium for over 8 years and was worried that I was going to struggle getting used to Meevo 2, especially during the stress of the pandemic, but I am more than happy and grateful that it was an incredibly easy conversion, and very straight forward and easy to learn.

Pros

It’s very user friendly, easy to navigate and simple but has everything I need to run my business smoothly and confidently. I love how easy everyone made it for me to switch over from Millennium even during the craziness of our state mandated shut down.

Cons

One thing that was a little frustrating was that my previous credit card processing machine that I had integrated with Millennium wasn’t able to be reconfigured to work with Meevo2, even though I ended up buying the same exact machine. After speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a few others within the Millennium network they explained why this wasn’t possible and I felt much better after I understood why.

Genome S.

Salon & Spa Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

With change, there is always a lot of learning to do, but so far I have been able to figure out what I need or call support to assist.

Pros

Switching from their desktop platform to their cloud platform has been great. It has allowed me to easily log in to assist users as well as to remotely pull the data I need without interrupting the front desk.

Cons

MR040 report from Millennium is not in Meevo2, but I am working around that. The user guide is helpful, but it is not as organized as I would have liked.

Zenoss and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

To upgrade to their Cloud Platform.

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

The cost and time to integrate from Millennium were the 2 top factors. They were all offering similar new features. They also worked with the APP we are using.
Danielle H.

Millennium to Meevo — thankful we finally did it

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

Our team feels they have more control in regards to viewing their schedules from home, however with the security settings being so detailed, we still have the ability to maintain control of our company. The reports are everything we loved about millennium and then some.

Pros

Having been a “millennium” software user for 20+ years, the idea of changing to the new Meevo2 was overwhelming. We put it off for a long time, but now I wish we did it sooner! We love Meevo2, as does our staff of service providers and support staff.

Cons

So far we love everything, the only hiccup was getting used to inventory being different than it was in millennium with a few more screens.

Phorest and Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

It was time for an updated POS with newer functions like self pay and better communication possibilities.

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

Ease of transfer and company customer service.
Alissa J.

Salon

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

Overall we are some what satisfied.

Pros

What I like about meevo 2 is being able to do things remotely. I can check daily sales, bookings and make appointments from anywhere. I like the live chat feature

Cons

The thing I like the least is how many layers there are to get to what I’m looking for. The search bar doesn’t always recognize what I am looking for. I’d like to have reports that are more detailed for individual stylists. I’d like to have a live texting feature as well as text marketing. There are features I liked with millennium and features I preferred from a different system.

Reasons for Switching to Meevo 2

Because we were comfortable with millennium
Michelle S.

Meevo fan!

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

We are able to communicate with our guests in an expedient way, provide them fast service and maintain historical data. This helps us with predictability for business sustainability. Very robust platform but not complicated.

Pros

Ease of use and embedded training within the software including the walk thru capability. This POS software not only manages all segments of our guest transactions and inventory but also supports our business growth with reporting tools and metrics. Also allows our staff to view the information they need for success, inside and outside the business location. Security is great, reports are clear and valid, the customer support is 5 star! Follow up is superior. All key areas are covered such as Inventory, appointments and scheduling, reporting, confirmations, 2 way texting, egift, marketing, integrated credit card processing and all the bells and whistles of automation with automated digital intake forms, check in kiosk, etc. They also listen and engage their customers for growth and evolution of the platform.

Cons

The marketing filters are not as robust But this has improved 100% with every update!