Clickworker

AI-enabled training data platform retail businesses

• Industry: Machinery

Clickworker Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

I love this website. It is my #1 income generate site at all time. At the time of this writing, it already have closed to 2 millions of Clickworkers registered and more than 10,000 Clickworkers is online and ready to accept any errant job you are to be given.

Pros

This is the best cloud sourcing site I had ever had. It is good for data scientist who are looking for create and store large amount of data and to be created by human. As for the micro-task worker (aka Clickworker) also, this is the best place for you to earn some extra money out of it. Personally, I had earn about 400€ per month on average just from this site alone. For those who had a Chinese Language background, it is an added advantage for you. It came out as some 70,000 micro task for you at the rate of €0.025 for you just to read out a short sentence in Mandarin.

At the time of this writing, it is still left of some 50,000 sentence to be read. Each sentence will take you less than 15 seconds to complete it. Imagine one sentence takes 15 seconds. one minutes can do 4 sentences, one hour can do 60x4 = 240 sentences. One day of work 8 hours, you can complete 1920 sentences. That is equivalent to €48. And per month you may make up to €1440!!!

I special love another job of VALIDATE where they ask you just to validate the recording of the Chinese words recorded by other Clickworkers. Just click approve or reject and you will be paid by the same amount of recording jobs. Remember to point or where is the error if rejected. If you choose those with CCJK type, you may earn up to 20X of what normally a single sentences was read out. But the time required to complete it also 20X more.

For those who doesn't understand Mandarin can also sign up. It is accepted world wide.

Cons

The payment is not made immediately. Some job will take 30 days or even 60 days before you will get paid. Payment made via Paypal. In Euro dollars.

Jessica A.

I'm enjoying it so far

Reviewed on 2020/01/04

I'm had a good experience thus far and have already recommended it to a few friends.

Pros

I like that I can use this software on the computer or on a mobile app for on the go. There are specific jobs to do on the computer vs mobile, but they are all easy to do. I like that I'm able to see my profile information, track job history, and see my payments on the app and on the computer version.

Cons

I don't like that I'm unable to contact customer service directly through the system. I have to go through my email to contact which just adds extra unnecessary steps in my opinion.

Henk M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Provides user feedback in a easy way.

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

I like that this allows me to engage with users in a way I couldn't do so with otherwise. It allows me to also do audits remotely as well.

Cons

The app gets frequent complaints by users for functionality issues.

Nelini J.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Earn some extra money via Clickworker

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

Overall, It is really good to search for jobs and complete those jobs. You can log in to your account via a one tap. I like it and still using it.

Pros

Clickworker app is easy to install and use. You can view the jobs easily via the app. It constantly displays the available jobs to you. It is very user friendly and simple app.

Cons

Sometimes it takes longer to respond. I have faced some difficulties while I am updating my profile.

Osvaldo V.

very good application clicworker

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

Pros

The clickworker promotes extra income opportunities with home-office tasks, giving the opportunity for higher quality

Cons

There could be a way to alert notifications by sms or email, about new related tasks at the moment

Alexander Z.

I worked with multiple crowdsourcing providers, and Clickworker is the best!

Reviewed on 2018/05/06

We received quality work with high throughput and on budget. Clickworker help allowed WeFi to achieve its business objectives faster than planned and to save money while doing that.
I highly recommend Clickworker to anyone who is looking for crowdsourced task execution.

Pros

At WeFi, we used Clickworker for complex geography-related tasks involving tens of thousands of repetitions. The work performed by the crowdsourced team was very high quality. The close support of Clickworker dedicated project manager was of great help. With Clickworker, we were able to beat our own schedule and get things done faster and on budget.

Cons

I could not find any downsides in Clickworker services - everything operated flawlessly during our joint work.

Gisela C.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Clickworker is a great app for home office jobs

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Pros

This platform is very good, as you will be checking home office job's from different countries from the comfort of your home.

Cons

Sometimes when I access the app I have the information about a job available, but I need to access it via computer, but when I access it through the computer, there is no available job.

Tohibullah M.

Work from home and earn pocket money.

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

For a beginner or intermediate level of a user, this is a better platform, although not a huge income, but they will pay you.

Pros

I am a user for almost three years, honestly I enjoy the task. I access Clickworker by both Computer and android apps.
Different types of the task available as like
• Proofreading
• Categorizing
• photography
• Online research
• product descriptions
• Completing surveys, etc

Cons

1. Sometimes there are no tasks available
2. You can't earn a big amount of money
3. Payment process limited
4. Immediate payment not available
5. Some task asked personal information

Lorali S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Light Work Light Pay

Reviewed on 2018/12/01

My experience has been good, where as I have dome some side tasks for money and have gotten paid, but the side jobs are time consuming and tedious and pay out cents per job, which does not add up. To make it worth it. All in all, it is a nice software to earn little money if you’ve got nothing else going on.

Pros

This software is ultimately free and pays out a small amount of money for the tasks you complete. For this reason alone, I like this software.

Cons

Clickworker does not give many money making opportunities. If you find some work that fits you, it will ultimately pay out cents per job. It gets to be too tedious of work for too little of pay. Not enough to be a substantial side gig for extra income.

Sagi F.

I'm having a good experience working with click worker, great service and high quality results.

Reviewed on 2018/05/13

Pros

- The software is very easy to use
- Excellent quality
- Great customer service
- Flexible to changes

Cons

- Not compitable to high volumes (in a specific job)
- Low learning rate (the tasks are done in the same rate also after a long time)

Happy with the platform

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, intelligent crowd.

Cons

Nothing, the team is great and it was a seamless experience.

Hope G.

Click worker Review

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

Fair, I can't complain because it's an international market that anyone who has the relevant skills can connect with their clients and the clients too can have their tasks done on time about their budget

Pros

The fact that I can post my relevant skills and interested clients can access me, even international clients is a big deal for me

Cons

The fact that I can stay an year without doing anything because it's like a bid one who offers their services at a low price will always win the deal

Krystal H.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Overall impressive

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

I'm still learning the different areas of it, but I'm overall extremely impressed at the professionalism of it as a whole

Pros

Its pretty much impossible to get passed it if your a bot.

Cons

On the rare occasion it goes overboard on the number of tests before passing you through

A good way to make money online

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Pros

The possibility of working through a mobile app.
The app is fast.

Cons

Some tasks are unique to the app.
The look of the app is very simple.
The app crashes frequently.

Ginés H.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Enterprise option - So far happy with the results

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

A new dataset for our AI algorithms

Pros

We are collaborating in a new feature that they didn't have before, they take seriously my feed-back and keep improving the tool.

Cons

Some initial bugs that took a few iterations to be solved, but again, it was a new feature deployed for our needs so it's reasonable.

Jared S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Work is hard to find and most is hard to qualify for.

Reviewed on 2019/08/03

Pros

Not much. It is easy to navigate however.

Cons

It is hard to find work and you get spammed with a lot of emails with unqualified work leads.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Great platform for making "pocket" money.

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

I've made quite a bit with them. Especially, I recommend signing up for the UHRS platform. They are sincere and have great customer service.

Pros

Ability to gain money sitting behind my desk. I don't have to get up, just wait for tasks and do them for pay. The training is great, also.

Cons

Sometimes there are no tasks available - but that is not Clickworker's fault, so I don't have anything bad to say.

Jennifer R.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Extra Income, Join Clickworker

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

I have been a Clickworker user for almost two years. I use the app to take jobs from my phone. It is easy, legit and a nice way to make some extra money.

Cons

I don't like how the Clickworker app will not let you access UHRS from inside the app.

Peter N.

The tasks were complicated so it's reasonable that they were late.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

We were able to get 1800 images sourced through Clickworker

Pros

They tried very hard to make the delivery date. They did have incremental images so even though they were late, we still had images trickle in.

Cons

They could improve on turnaround time. We needed better tracking for when the images will delivered so we don't have to keep trying support.

Brennan F.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Love the AI Capability

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Business scalability and efficiency creations are pretty compelling.

Pros

I love the scalability - Clickworker can handle so many different types of projects and has a great way of simplifying complex projects into milestone-based action plans

Cons

I haven't found any glaring weaknesses. I have a wish list of what I wish AI could do at this point in time - hopefully that becomes a reality as technology progresses