Wingman

Conversation intelligence tool for growing sales teams

4,5
4,6
4,5
4,7
4,7
Abhilash (archie) M.
Industry: Computer Software

True to the name, a sales rep/manager's sidekick

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

True to its name, Wingman has empowered the sales team at Chargebee to adapt, coach and share tribal knowledge easily. We have active sessions where teams discuss calls and offer their thoughts and ideas on specific use cases and scenarios, objections that come up on the call.

Pros

The easy implementation and setup is just magic. The powerful integrations with Zoom and Outreach have made adapting, coaching, and knowledge sharing within the sales team seamless

Cons

Although no complaints, Wingman could do a better job in automating note taking and integrating these notes into specific sections of the call as well as logging them into the sales CRM

Jon T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Pros

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

Cons

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

Jeremiah F.
Industry: Industrial Automation

Wingman - The Eyes & Ears of your Crucial Conversations

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/12/20

I have to say I find the software intriguing. I think the features it now offers with the transcription of complete calls, the ability to break down different parts of a call by each participant and provide instant feedback to others is a GAMECHANGER in both sales coaching and personal development.

Pros

The ability to review and summarize each speaker's dialogue and talking points. I am able to review the context in full for parts of the conversation I might have missed or just overlooked altogether.

Cons

I think there could be further instructions on how to implement the software on different types of calls - E.g. Instant Zoom calls as opposed to scheduled calls that it picks up from your calendar

Brenan L.
Industry: Computer Software

Potential to be an asset to the sales team

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Pros

The product features and the way it is designed to assist Sales teams gives the platform potential. The ability to have play cards delivered not just based on verbatim phrases but contextual phrases will be amazing. The AI analysis of the conversation also will be amazing.

Cons

The platform is still in its early days and the AI algorithms for speech recognition and contextual understanding is still rudimentary. The platform has improved its stability in the time we have trialled the product, however it is still prone to dropouts.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Aastha N.

A robust and effective tool for Call Tracking and storage

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

My overall experience with Wingman has been pretty great. It is a very robust and easy to use tool for tracking calls. It acts as a repository for all our calls and is integrates well with our internal tools. The AI feature is great and mostly accurate. It makes searching for specific words in a transcript easy.
Their UI is also pretty intuitive and easy to navigate through.We use it for Sales coaching , recording internal calls as well as client meetings.

Pros

It builds call scripts for all calls making it easy to search for phrases.

It integrates well with Salesforce and Gmail.

You can share call scripts with your teammates, add comments or feedback .

It is 70% accurate with the recordings an d its AI capability is great.

Cons

Wingman can work on improving its accuracy . The AI feature is accurate like 70% of the times. Apart from that there's nothing else I would want Wingman to change.

Veronika Y.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Great tool to track the calls with customers.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Overall it is a great tool!

Pros

It is very easy to use as wingman connects automatically to every call, to both systems Zoom and Google Hangouts. It is super cool because no extra steps are required and you can't forget to connect it to a call. But my favorite features are a search option through the whole call conversation and commenting option. Usually, I need to recall something from the call and instead of listening one hour call, I can directly find via search the moment I am looking for. Definitely recommended for everyone who is at saas and makes customer calls and customer interviews.

Cons

Nothing. Everything works as expected. The software is constantly improving which is great!

Akshay D.
Industry: Computer Software

Product utility that cuts across functions

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Pros

I can tag conversations and split them by questions, key words and search through them making it easy for coaching my team and help with product roadmap

Cons

Automated transcriptions need some work - it has been improving but some way off to perfection.

Kshitiz N.
Industry: Human Resources

The logical evolution in B2B Sales Tools...

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

Pros

Doesn't take much time for one to get used to Wingman and even faster to utilize it in your workflow. Having an assurance that your meeting is being analyzed and stored for future use makes sure the Salesperson can be completely involved in the conversation. Battlecards is a groundbreaking feature to exchange and execute best practices within the team.

Cons

Wingman is yet to reach that stage where it accurately captures differently participants' inputs. I am eager to see that a user can also skip certain participants and can only listen to selected participants' inputs to allow for quicker recap of the conversation

Dave A.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

An excellent platform to help my team add value with our clients

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

A perfect tool-set to advance our team's ability to add value!

Pros

Easy and intuitive to use. Excellent customer service. Every interaction with the technology and the team has been first rate. I highly recommend!

Cons

There are no "cons" to report.

Diane J.

Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Pros

As a sales person, I love that I can get feedback on calls. In addition, after demo call, it is very easy to share the call via email. I also like that the conversation is transcribed... who likes listening to their own voice?
In addition, I reached out to support through the chat, and they responded within 5 minutes!

Cons

The only con that I can see is that the transcription is not always 100% accurate, but I think with different dialects, accents, etc... this would be the case with anyone,

Harish T.
Industry: Internet

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Pros

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

Cons

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

Gurshan B.
Industry: Security & Investigations

A true co-pilot

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

Its been great. I spoke with CEO who made the sale. She also let me try the product and provided reports to me to help sell this to leadership.

Pros

I've used Wingman for 2 months now and its facilitated my call reviews dramatically. I used to be able to listen to 1 call and provide feedback in a 45-minute session - With Wingman, I can do 3 calls because of the data it provides. I can find what qualifying questions are being asked and more importantly which ones are not just searching a keyword or phrase. I also have the opportunity to see which reps are upselling through keywords and coach the reps on how to bring more ARR to the business.

Cons

Sometimes the talk tracks are inaccurate, this only happens when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Elliot P.

Great Learning and Management Tool for SDR/AE

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

I have 12 employees who sell over the phone everyday. Wingman has helped me take back control of call coaching, controlling consistent messaging and more

Pros

Wingman's platform lets you bring the call scripts, the call coaching and the call stats all into 1 place.

When you manage more than just a few SDRs/AEs call coaching time quickly dwindles and disappears as meetings take over your calendar. Especially when you're scaling your business from 4 to 12 and beyond the problem becomes keep success consistent and repeatable.

Wingman allows me to build in all the key phrases and words you'd pick up on during a call coaching session and lets you build them into their platform. It also provides quick coaching guides and suggested call script pop ups.

At the end of a day or week I can quickly go see the results from 1000s of calls across 12+ people and ascertain which people need help and even where they struggled.

Cons

Nothing that I really dislike, the product is still relatively new so that has to be taken into account. The team at Wingman still has so much room to grow so roadmap will be key.

Germain B.

Great for Global Multi-Segment Sales Teams

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Great onboarding and support. Easy for the team to use. As the VP Sales I get dashboard and report views of key questions and terms coming up in conversations while the reps get contextual battle cards. Awesome value for money.

Pros

Ease of use, automatic question/word detection. Weekly manager report with talk/listen ratios. Their support!

Cons

UI could use a little polish but I think this is because they're just building great features so quickly.

Response from Strings Systems

Thanks for your support & feedback!

Siddharth K.

Wingman- A must-have for teams

Reviewed on 2019/11/03

Pros

The best part about using Wingman is that I can go on the calls without worrying about taking notes since Wingman does the transcripts for you.

Moreover, we use Wingman for analyzing calls across the team so as to understand the most common questions, queries, answers, etc. during the calls, thereby allowing us to focus more on the specifics and improving our processes.

Cons

The transcripts are sometimes not the best, as a lot of it is lost in translation. If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call. It's understandable that AI would not be 100% accurate but any improvement here would be great.

Response from Strings Systems

Thanks for the feedback.

Denzil J.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Ease of use and good for reviewing calls

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Good for monitoring, reviewing and training of calls.

Pros

The ease of use. Great to reviews calls with your team, helps in understanding your calls with your clients. It is a great tool which helps you monitor every call, the use of words, the talk ratio. Easy to add comments and share feedbac. If you are a manager you can also monitor and check on your team's performance which make your job easier.

Cons

Accuracy can be a little better at times if the other party has joined a little late wingman fails to record.

Shiv N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great for getting the granular information from a call

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

It has been a great tool to strategize for the next call with a potential client. Also, I think that this is amazing for new sellers who need to review their calls and improve on their pitch and training.

Pros

Wingman helps you stay a couple of steps ahead of your client with regard to what they said in the previous meeting. I like the keyword filtering i.e. pressing on words that were spoken like price, competitors etc will take you straight to that section of the call.

Cons

In my company, we have integrated Wingman with BlueJeans (our video conferencing software). Sometimes wingman doesn't join the meetings. I also wish that wingman would record the video so we could see the screen share along with the voice.

Jeeviya N.

Usage & quality

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

It's a very informative software to understand the flow in a call, much more than just a recording software and can be a great use for anyone whos looking to understand their performance over calls and conversation with a client.

Pros

The software is very intelligent and needs minimal human efforts. Joins the calls automatically and hassle-free recordings without being worried about missing any recordings for future references.
The other best part is that the recordings can be heard from the audio or viewed as a chat which makes it easier for any future references.

Cons

The only thing so far is that if you schedule a call for a certain time but start prior to 15-20 mins - wingman sometimes doesn't record it.

Industry: Computer Software

This tool helped me learn from our best salesperson

Reviewed on 2019/12/02

Overall, I've learned different negotiation strategies, how to position our solution to the clients. Different ideas. It has really been a helpful tool in my working experience.

Pros

To find every call in one place is so useful. I don't have to ask around my colleagues or my seniors to send me the call recording or the meeting link. I can find each call and learn. Plus, I can also learn from the manager's comments and see how it could be better. Overall, a great learning experience.

Cons

Nothing specifically. It takes a little time to process the recording, but that's fine not a big issue.

Amit L.

Great service and software

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Pros

I like the auto transcription model of this business, Its a unique product and a must have for large agencies, I love the sentiment tracker and analytics.

Cons

None yet.
I like the software too much.

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Best Call Analysis Software Out There!

Reviewed on 2019/11/28

As my review title "The best call analysis software out there!"

Pros

I've been using Wingman for the past six months since I joined in my new company who are into United States Information Technology and Services since I started Wingman I can say that it's the best way to review my pwn calls and do better and also listen to mt teams calls and do better always.

Cons

I always use my Neutral Accent and sometimes when I listen to my calls I can see the wrong texts in the Text Box.

Abhishek G.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great addition to any sales team

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Pros

the fact that you do not need to depend on a notebook to keep track of important points during a phone call is one of the best value that wingman offers. usually you tend to lose track of conversations that you had with someone more than 3 months back even if you keep detailed notes. the analytics it offers after a call is of great value wrt training of the sales team.

Cons

in rare cases, wingman misses out on few words/pronounciations

Suman D.

Wingman write my notes

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

Wingman helps me to recall all the dialogs that I have on a daily basis with my prospects/clients. The availability of recording both in audio and script format makes it much easier while writing back to clients and helps me to add all the important points.

Pros

It's easy to summarise the whole thing after the call. And the auto-generated script helps to save lots of my time.

Cons

Sometimes missed to capture certain words and that may be due to native accent.

Wingman at its best!

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

I was able to develop myself by listening to my calls and rectifying the mistakes I make and bring out the better version of me.

Pros

Accessing my team call recordings

I liked the transcribe feature

Cons

Nothing as such. I found it to be a great tool

Wingman review

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

I have thoroughly enjoyed using the tool. I use this on a daily basis and this has helped me stay on top of my game.

Pros

This is a much-recommended tool for anyone whose work involves making calls every day. The analytics shows an overview of time spent on each call which is essential in deciding how I want to space my daily routine. It has been super helpful in understanding a call due to its transcription capabilities. Also, this can be super useful for anyone at a managing level. I can keep a tab on all my team members' calls and also dig back in when needed.

Cons

Sometimes the transcription isn't perfect. And if there was a screen recording accessibility, this would be a complete package.